✔️Devils May Cry || OT7

By kenzobeanz

(COMPLETED) Being a child is supposed to be filled with the greatest memories to look back on. But life would... More

WARNING
The Night
The Letter
The Car pt. 1
The Car pt. 2
The Suits Pt. 1
The Suits Pt. 2
The Party Pt. 1
The Party Pt. 2
The Difficult Ones
The Date
The Case
The Dream
The Basement
The Pain
The Betrayal
The International Super Spy
The Chase
The Unfortunate
The Good
The Bad
The Ugly
The Memories
The Revival
The Deceitful
The Awakening
The Truth
The Small Battle
The Mind Pt. 1
The Mind Pt. 2
The Fearful
The Power Surge
The Raid
The Plan Of Escape
The Boys Are Back
The Control Panel
The Switch
The Dream Team
The Bond
The Week With No Signs Pt. 1
The Week With No Signs Pt. 2
The Hurt
The Mission Pt. 1
The Mission Pt. 2
The Finale: Lost To Love Pt. 1
The Finale; Lost To Love Pt 2
The Epilogue

The Facility

1.1K 66 5
By kenzobeanz

The building was large, covered in black brick and tinted windows. The sun had started to slightly raise as they had finally arrived at the building.

Ella sat patiently in the trunk, looking out the back window of the large SUV. She could see the long driveway that they were on and the dark, dead grass that accompanied it.

"Yep...this is my sisters place alright..." she murmured

"What?" Said a guard

"Huh?" Said the other

"Didn't you say something?" The guard replied

"Uh...no? I've been driving and quiet this whole time."

"My mistake." The guard said as he returned to glancing out the window.

Ella chuckled but slightly jolted as the car came to a stop.

A large door of sorts opened and a bright white light had shown. Ella watched as the array of SUVS ahead of them entered the building and the one she was inside followed them.

She covered her eyes as they entered into the white-well lit area. She hissed quietly before her eye could adjust but once they did she noticed the way the garage was covered floor to ceiling in white. A milky white that caused the light to reflect more than she'd like.

Ella climbed over the seat carefully after the driver and passenger exited the vehicle. She settle in a crouch on the floor of the backseat as the back doors opened.

The two men began grabbing bags and placing them on the ground before being called over by others.

Ella took this as an opportunity and made her way out of the vehicle as the door was left open. She creeps out, and stands fully straight, slapping her head lightly,

"What am I doing? I'm invisible." She reminds her self quietly.

She quickly gets used to the bare floor as her feet quietly slap against it. She glances around the long garage as she watched multiple vehicles being opened and things being removed from them.

She walks over to the SUV that she witnessed Liam getting into. She peaked inside seeing no one.

She released a short huff.

"Where could they be?" She questions

***

The castle shakes tremendously as you and the seven men run throughout it. At first you were trying to find Elise and end this. But now you're just trying to find the way out.

You could've sworn you heard voices, but ever since your true potential was awakened the world you've been put in has reacted differently.

You're not being chased by grotesque monsters or—

"Ara!"

You quickly halt your movements, spinning around you see Yoongi stuck almost. A mass has come from seemingly nowhere and wrapped around his calves.

"Yoongi?" You wonder as you walk towards him, "What is this?"

"What the fuck?"

You glance quickly at Taehyung and he too has a black mass covering by his calves.

"UGH!"

You turn again and Namjoon has been thrown in a wall, his body being forced to stay pushed against the wall by again, the mass.

Soon enough all of the men are  trapped in the mass, you being the only one free.

You first try to free Jungkook because he's covered up to his shoulders, he's trying to act as if he's fine but you see the fear he's holding behind his eyes.

"Everyone just calm down, I've got this." You argue, "I do!"

You try to touch Jungkook but it burns, it burns worse than the hottest fire. It feels as though you're literally losing life from touching the mass.

It's darkness holding more than just that black color.

"What is this?" Jin asks worriedly

"Ara don't touch it again! Please don't!" Jimin pleads

"So what do I do?! Huh?! Do I just leave you?" You push

"Ara, we're not we—" you glance at Hoseok, hearing his pause. Eyes widening once you see what made him pause.

You rush to him his body too pressed against the wall.

"Hobi what is it?" You touch his face seeing the black beams rising up it, "what is it?!" You yell when suddenly

His body dissipates into dust.

You stand, heart stopped as you watch the dust fall to the floor. Before you can react, you turn to see the same thing happening to the other six.

"No—No—" you say as you stumble towards them, "You can't leave me!" You shout, "I can't do this without you! Please—"

But one by one they turn to dust, leaving only you and Taehyung.

"Taehyungie—" you whine with light tears,

"Don't be frightened little dove, please." He says weakly giving a sad smile before he closes his eyes and too turns to dust.

You drop to your knees, light tears haunting your face.

"What now?" You say softly as you stare at the place he once was, "What now?!" You shout at nothing, knowing no one can hear you but at least trying to gain a response from even a mouse.

***

Taehyung slowly blinked his eyes, blurred vision and muffled hearing as he winced at the bright lights.

"Wha—" he said lightly

"Let us out!"

Taehyung tries grab his bearings, "Yoongi?" He says slightly

"Come on! Come in here without that stun gun and I'll show you something!" He hears Jungkook shout followed by a loud banging

"Where are we?!"

"Where's Ara?!"

"Hoseok? Jin?" He mutters

Taehyung sits up slowly, rubbing his face as his vision and hearing comes back to him.

"Hey Tae..."

Taehyung glances over to his left, seeing Jimin standing there.

He quickly stands to reach his friend but is stopped when his face smacks into plexiglass.

He rubs his face before finally taking in his surroundings; "Jimin...where—"

Then he sees his brothers, also in plexiglass boxes creating a half circle. Jungkook to his right followed by Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and then Yoongi.

Are they in some kind of facility? What happened to Ella? And Ara's parents—Ara.... His eyes widen as he runs to the front of the box. He bangs harshly onto the door,

"HEY! Ara! Where is she!?" He shouts

"If I were you I'd back away from the glass." The guard seethes

"Tae..." Jimin says softly as he watches the guard press the stun gun slightly allowing a small volt of electricity to come through, "Just calm down..."

"Don't tell him to calm down!" Namjoon shouts, "We'll all calm down when We know where she is." He growls as his eyes turn a deep shade of red

And almost as soon as they do he grabs his throat as though he's losing air.

He coughs silently before he begins to gag from loss of air.

His eyes finally turn back to their deep brown color and he drops to his knees catching his breath.

The rooms is silent as the remaining six watch their brother fighting to regain his air.

"What—" Hoseok begins to say

But the door opens, hidden by a shadow they don't see who enters. But they feel the presence, they hear the heels that click ever so slowly until they stop in the middle of the boxes.

Scowls form on the mens faces as they see the one person they tried so hard to stop.

"Hello my sons, did you miss me?" Elise says with a bright smile.

***

Ella has walked around the faculty for that of what felt like two hours. No Walker, no boys, no Elise and no you. She's even lost track of where your mother, father and her husband Michael were.

She finally came across a door, steel with an eye-scan imprinted on the side of it.

She watched a man in a white medical coat walk up to the door and use his eye to unlock it. As the door slides open she quickly walks in behind him before it shuts.

A sigh of relief is released as she continues into the room, following closely after him.

"So how many did we bring in?" The man asks

"6...7..8..9..10...11...12..Uhhh I'm counting 12, Travis."

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Dr. Monroe?" The man in white coat says aggressively

"I'll start went you start calling me Alan instead of servant."

"I didn't call you that today—"

"Yet. You didn't call me that today, yet. Anyways I count 12. We've got her sons and they're already aggressive but she was right, the boxes are keeping them contained."

Elise? Is she here? Ella listened carefully hoping to get more information than she expected.

"Of course they are, I made them. I've been with the boys their whole lives so I think I know what could work or not." Travis said matter of fact-like.

"Yes, how could I forget." Alan spoke softly,

"What of the Satyr and the Fairy?"

"Both still under lock and key and currently drugged up. They've no idea they're here or what's going on."

"Any word on walker? The detective?"

"Not as of yet, Travis."

"And the girl? Where is she?"

Alan hands the doctor a clipboard and smirks, "see for yourself." He stares as he points behind himself

The doctor immediately walks towards the box covered in black. Once he flicks the light on he gasp slightly and so does Ella as she nears the box.

There's you, standing while smiling with pure white eyes. Your hair blows as though there is wind but there is none and even more importantly, it's not you.

"The first witch...." Ella says softly

"It's really you...." Travis says, it's you the creator of all magic it's you! Elise will be so proud that my invention worked! It worked!"

"This isn't right..." Ella says worriedly

"The box brought you forth and left Ara in the dark place! I must contact Elise, I must tell her the plan has—

"Silence dear child, we're not alone." The goddess' tone was dark but somehow still pleasant.

Suddenly, like an out of body experience Ella is thrown into a large monitor not far from the box.

After the impact she groans before opening her eyes and when she does, she notices all eyes are on her.

"On no..." she says

"Oh yes... Hello my dear Ella." The first witch says with a sweet but maniacal smile.

—————————————————
A/N** No promises but I may upload another chapter tomorrow because it's taken me so long to upload this one. We shall see😌 but for now please enjoy this chapter. I'll be checking for errors later and please let me know if something doesn't make sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 142 1
🏅1st place in TheMoonchildAwards🏅 It's Friday night, and after weeks of non-stop working you finally have time to enjoy yourself. Why not spend it...
33K 1.3K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
67.7K 2.5K 37
Having just started her own business, a young fashion designer gets a job where she, who has nothing to do with Kpop, meets 7 boys who will turn her...
4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...