Chris Evans - One Shots

Por missusmarvel

Each chapter is a different one-shot inspired by characters played by Chris Evans. This will mainly include S... Más

Dress (Steve Rogers)
Patience (Ransom Drysdale)

Thread of Gold (Andy Barber)

812 25 8
Por missusmarvel

"Yes, I'll send the paperwork right over." You sighed into the phone before you put down the receiver.

Dropping your head into your hands, you groaned at the pile of work that you still had to do before leaving for the weekend. You glanced up at the clock on the wall of your office. 2pm. Oh god, you were never going to finish before quitting time.

A sudden flash of movement in your doorway caught your eye. Intense blue eyes and soft brown hair, and a smile that made your heart flutter. Andy Barber. He tucked his hands into his suit trousers and leaned against the doorframe.

"So uh, you want to head out for a coffee break?" He asked, with a hopeful glint in his eye.

You sighed and shook your head. "Sorry Andy, I've got so much work to do. And I need to finish all this before the weekend." You rested your hand on the top of a stack of files, and it was Andy's turn to shake his head.

"Guess being a paralegal isn't all it's cracked up to be, huh?" He chuckled and smirked. Was he flirting with you?

Andy stepped into your office and sat in a chair opposite you. You looked at him with a confused expression on your face.

"I've finished my case work for the week. So if you'll tell me what to do, I'm all yours." He paused, clearing his throat after realizing he should probably clarify. "I mean what to do with all these files I mean."

He looked at your sheepishly and you smiled at how he was stumbling around you. This big, powerful assistant district attorney, clumsily trying to be friendly without being too forward. You found it incredibly endearing.

You sat back in your office chair and gestured to the stack of paperwork. "Well, if you could sort these files by case that would streamline my process. And thank you for helping, Andy. I really appreciate it."

Andy picked up the stack and started making piles on the small amount of space you had left on your desk before deciding maybe the floor would be a better choice. "It's no problem. I'm happy to help."

Turning back to your computer to continue your research for a deposition next week, you smirked to yourself as you glimpsed Andy out of the corner of your eye. Why was he being so friendly to you today?

———————-

Many hours had passed when Andy finally stood up announcing he had finished sorting everything. It was long past five o'clock, and the office was empty except for you and Andy.

In the time you were both working, you had twisted your hair up with a pencil, and Andy had rolled up his shirt sleeves after tossing his suit jacket on a chair. You couldn't help yourself as you watched his hands slowly rolling up the fabric while pulling your lip between your teeth. The man was like a god.

You leaned back in your chair, stretching your arms above your head. "Ugh god, I'm so glad it's all finished. Seriously, Andy. I owe you one for all your help."

He once again sat down in a chair on the other side of your desk. You noticed that he had also loosened the tie around his neck. The thoughts running through your mind were filthy.

"It's no big deal," he said in response, snapping you out of your train of thought. "Jacob's at his friends place for the weekend, so I'm on my own anyway."

It had been a couple of years since all of the events with Jacob and Laurie. Once everything settled down following Andy's divorce, he seemed to have become a new man. As if a load had been taken off his back after his ex-wife was gone.

You smiled and leaned forward onto your desk. "But you gave up your Friday night to help me, not many would do that willingly."

Andy's eyes weren't on your face anymore, they were now gazing at your chest. Confused, you looked down briefly to see that the button of your blouse had popped loose, and you were now proudly displaying your breasts to him.

Your face heated as you grasped your top, pulling the sides together again. "Oh god, shit, sorry. Must have popped open when I stretched."

His eyes lifted to meet yours, and you couldn't avoid the desire you saw there. Andy looked like he wanted to jump across the desk and devour you. And you definitely wouldn't stop him.

Andy took a deep breath as he stood up, and started walking around to your side of the desk. "I have to confess," he began, "I didn't help you just out of the kindness of my own heart."

As he closed in on you, your heart started to race. It was like he was a predator closing in on his helpless prey. Your hands loosened and let go of your blouse, watching as he grew ever closer to you.

"No?" You whispered. He was so close now that you could feel the heat radiating off of him. Slowly, he knelt down so that he could level his gaze with yours.

Andy shook his head briefly. "No. I wanted to spend time with the beautiful paralegal I've been working up the courage to ask out for coffee."

He grabbed the arms of your chair and pulled you towards him, so he was kneeling right between your knees. "And now I've spent all these hours with her, I think I need more than just coffee with her."

Your breath caught in your throat as you felt your arousal building. "What do you need with her?" You said breathlessly. He was so close, looking like he was using all of his willpower to maintain control.

Andy reached down and started trailing a finger gently up the inside of your leg. His touch made you shudder. You had been watching this man for so long, having the dirtiest of dreams about him. Was this a dream?

His finger paused just inches from the apex of your thighs, as he pushed himself up. His lips brushed against yours, almost as if he was asking permission.

"I need," his voice was deep and raspy with lust. "To be alone with her so I can make her cum so hard she won't say no to me again."

Holy fuck. You had a feeling Andy was a bit dominant, and this had you absolutely soaking your panties.

You reached a hand out, and slipped your fingers through his hair. With a gentle tug you slammed his mouth against yours, and he responded with a searing kiss. You immediately parted your lips to grant him access, and his tongue slid across yours deliciously.

As he continued to take your mouth, Andy's finger finished its journey and brushed against your throbbing pussy. You groaned into his mouth which only urged him on. He continued rubbing you over your panties as he tongue claimed your mouth, the friction of his beard making your skin burn.

After hearing you whimper for your release, Andy pulled away from you. His lips were swollen from the kiss, and you knew yours must have been the same.

He knelt back down again, slipping your shoes off and discarding them behind him. Then Andy grabbed your legs behind your knees, and pulled you to the edge of your seat. You gave out a little squeak of surprise, which had Andy smirking.

His nimble fingers once again found your core, and you tried to push against them for more friction. "Fuck, you're so wet for me, sweetheart. But I need to taste you before I make you cum on my cock."

You almost came at his words, but he easily distracted you by pushing your shirt up around your waist and ripping your panties off of you, quickly stuffing them into his pocket. The sudden burst of cold air against your hot cunt sent shivers up your spine.

Andy lowered his head and started leaving gentle kisses on the inside of your thigh. Making you squirm with anticipation, he grasped your hips with his strong hands. "Stay still, sweetheart. Be patient."

Holding you firm, his thumbs traced small circles on your hips, trying to help you to relax. But what he did next didn't help you to stay still.

Andy flattened his tongue against your pussy and had you crying out in pleasure. Thank god the office was empty, because fuck he was amazing with his tongue. He traced intricate patterns over your lips, and would gently suck your clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue.

You could hardly catch your breath. He was feasting on you like he couldn't get enough. And with the tickle of his facial hair on your most sensitive parts, you felt that familiar heat building low in your stomach.

"Oh fuck, god Andy, I'm gonna..." Your mouth fell open as he once again starting flicking his tongue over your clit while sucking on you, and your release washed over you. He held you firm as your hips bucked, drinking in your orgasm.

When your breathing levelled out, his hands slid to grasp your ass, and he lifted you into his arms. You quickly grabbed onto the back of his head, being suddenly disoriented, but he softly laid you down on your desk, which was now cleared of paperwork.

Andy stood to his full height before you, and you couldn't help but see his cock straining against the fabric of his pants. You bit your lip in anticipation. His eyes darkened at the gesture, and he reached down to start removing his belt.

"You want my cock, sweetheart? Cause it definitely wants to be inside your tight pussy."

You watched him undo the buckle and pull the belt through the loops. Then he quickly undid the button and slid down the zipper. Andy reached into his boxers and pulled out his pulsing erection. Your mouth instantly went dry at the sheer size of him.

He must have seen the apprehension on your face, because he chuckled as he undid his shirt and tossed it on the floor. "Don't worry sweetheart. It'll fit."

Andy slid your body to the edge of the desk, and teased your entrance with the tip of his cock. You moaned at his teasing and tried to push your hips towards him so he would enter you.

He chuckled. "Mmm, so needy, aren't we?"

Finally he slowly thrust forward, entering into your slick pussy inch by inch. Andy moaned at the feeling of you surrounding him. It was so much better than either of you had ever imagined.

Once you had stretched around his girth, he began sliding in and out of you. He wasn't in a rush to finish inside of you. Andy wanted to enjoy every second while he fucked you in the office.

It was almost like torture how slow he was going. "Faster Andy, please." You begged him.

He bent over you, so his chest hovered just above yours. The gold chain that he always wore around his neck gently caressed you between your breasts with his thrusts. And the sensation of the cool metal on your hot skin was amazing.

"You want more? Want me to pound you and make you scream?"

You nodded your head. "Please Andy. Please."

"Mm, anything for you."

He lifted off of you and grabbed your legs in his hands, spreading you wider for him so he could fuck you deeper. And that's when he started pounding you with punishing thrusts.

You shouted his name as he moaned in pleasure. There it was again, your climax slowly building.

Andy felt you tightening around his cock, which made him get even closer to his finish as well. One of his hands slipped down your leg and started expertly working your clit.

"You're gonna cum with me," he instructed. "Now."

You screamed his name with your release, and he grunted with his. Feeling his liquid heat fill you was exhilarating, and you loved watching his face scrunch up as he gave a few last thrusts.

Andy collapsed on top of you and you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. You stayed in this embrace until you had both come down from your highs, and were able to think clearly again.

After helping you back to your feet and cleaning you up, you both redressed. As Andy shrugged on his suit jacket, he smirked at you and pulled you towards him so you were flush to his chest.

You gazed into his deep blue eyes, which seemed to have a little sparkle to them now.

"So sweetheart, where we off to then? Your place or mine?"

———————-

There we are! Popped my Andy Barber cherry. And woo 🥵 it was hot!

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment and share! 💙

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
95.7K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...