The Ultimate Fighter (Dragon...

By TheNomad2077

Someone wishes for the strongest fighter to save this universe. It's up to you to get strong and protect this... More

Bio
Where am i?
Training
Majin buu Arc
The foe has appear and that Foe name is High School
The Stranger
Mind Control
Tournament

Y/N has returned

874 15 2
By TheNomad2077

No one pov.

Y/N was smiling he cross his arms.

Y/N: Nice to see you Gohan. You grown a bit.

Gohan: Y/N? H-How are you even talking!?

Lord Popo: That's because in the time chamber he was able to talk but once he left the chamber he can no longer talk like us.

Y/N: I.. he's right.

Lord Popo: Oh course I'm right.

Bulma: We'll it's good to see you Y/N.

Y/N: You too ma'am.

Y/N voice started to hurt.

Gohan: Y/N?

Y/N: it's hurt's now.

Gohan; It's ok it's nice to know you have a voice after all.

Y/N smiles as he stretch out. Gohan was feeling Y/N power level she was shocked.

Gohan: Gotta say Y/N you have gotten strong.

Gohan put her hand on her hips as Y/N chuckled.

Suddenly a person teleport to Kami lookout.

Goku: Hm? No way!!

Goku was shocked but as for Gohan and Y/N they was surprised to see Goku.

Goku: Is that you Y/N?

Y/N did a two finger salute.

Goku: So it was you who I feel with that high power level!!

Y/N was feeling his Goku power level it was high also. Y/N sign language Bulma.

Y/N: "May I please have some new clothes?"

Bulma understand what Y/N was sign language.

Bulma: Don't worry I got some fresh clothes for you.

Bulma pull out a bag and had some fresh clothes he went back and put it on.

(No sword this time)

Y/N was wearing something casual but it's also his fighting gear he comes back out and yawn he sees Vegeta was also up here along with Piccolo.

Goku: Hey there best buddy you feel it too huh?

Vegeta: Yeah that power is big bigger than mine.

Goku: Well that was Y/N.

Vegeta: Wait Y/N return?

Vegeta looks at Y/N direction as Y/N was walking towards them he sees Y/N has grown a bit his Sayain hair was messy.

Vegeta: So Y/N has returned.

Y/N looked at Vegeta as he smiled and lead out his hand.

Vegeta: Well look at you. You gotten strong that pride of yours really help you huh?

Y/N nodded as Vegeta shake his hand.

Goku: Wow never thought I see Vegeta being nice to Y/N.

Bulma: That's because Y/N has been training under Vegeta wing.

Goku: What?

Gohan: Well that's explained his technique.

Goku: Wow! Maybe I should give some of my moves.

Gohan: Really Y/N learning your moves dad along with Vegeta? That would be awesome to see.

Goku started to get excited as Y/N caught his attention.

Vegeta: What got you excited Kakarot?

Goku: Huh OH huh I'm trying to have everyone to do this fighting tournament that's coming up.

Vegeta: Oh? Finally I can start get my fight.

Goku: Let's see about that Vegeta it might be you. It could be piccolo. Who knows it could be Y/N.

Y/N arms was cross as he was confused he don't know nothing about the world tournament.

Piccolo: Well then I actually want to see Y/N fight against one of y'all.

Gohan was just starring at Y/N. She started to view his body as she was blushing a tiny bit. Y/N noticed Gohan was looking at him he raise his eyebrow up. Gohan quickly look away as she was still blushing. Y/N just ignore it and pay attention to the others talking.

Goku: So Y/N are you in?

Y/N nodded as he smiled.

Goku: Sweet the tournament is coming this week let's all get ready and fight our best.

Y/N nod as the group started to break up. Vegeta went off his own.

Gohan: Bye Y/N I see you later?

Y/N gives Gohan a thumbs up and Gohan is smiling.

Goku: Cya Y/N I'll hope we can fight in the tournament!!

Everyone left beside Y/N and Bulma. Bulma walked to Y/N as his friends fly away.

Bulma: Hey let head home I got a surprise for you.

Y/N nod as he was about to fly but Bulma stops him.

Bulma: Wait... Think you can give me a lift back I'll show you directions on where to go.

Y/N nod as Bulma jumps on Y/N back as a piggy back riding him back to West city.

Y/N was going slow he don't want to go crazy speed to make sure Bulma doesn't fall off.

Bulma: God it good to see you again Y/N a lot has happened while you was gone.

Y/N sigh language.

Y/N: "Well I can tell. New buildings are making I can feel more energy higher than some others."

Bulma giggles as Y/N flew down into the city. Ah the noises the car going by. The people chatter. The fresh air. He was happy as he looks around.

Bulma: Feels good to be back huh?

Y/N: Mhm

Y/N started to fly fast a bit as he sees Capsules Corporation. He lands at the back yard.

Bulma: Thanks handsome follow me~

Y/N: Hm?

Bulma started walking as Y/N follows her inside. Y/N walked into her office as she lets you in first.

Y/N "Thank you "

Y/N sits on the couch as he started to get comfortable. Bulma shuts the door. Bulma calls trunks.

Trunks: Mom?

Bulma: Hey Son come to my office there someone here I would like you to meet.

Trunks: Ok I'm with Goten can he come?

Bulma: Yeah sure.

Bulma ends the call as Bulma sits next to Y/N as he sits like a gentleman and wait patiently.

Bulma: Ok Y/N listen just bare with me.

Y/N nod.

Bulma: Ok so couple of years ago I got pregnant and had a baby.

Y/N sigh language.

Y/N: "Congrats"

The door was knocked as Bulma yelled come in.

Two little kids walked in looking at Bulma.

Bulma: Goten,Trunks I would you like to meet Y/N. Y/N this is my son Trunks.

Trunks: uh... hey?

Bulma: And this is Goten Goku other child.

Goten: Hi mister.

Y/N: " Hello nice to meet you "

Bulma: he said "Hello nice to meet you".

Trunks looks at Y/N.

Trunks: Why can't he talk?

Bulma: He was born as a mute can't speak unless he dead or the time chamber.

Goten: Really?

Y/N: " Yes kid really to be honest Bulma I didn't know you had a kid"

Bulma: What you don't remember? When you first got here that baby? That was trunks.

Y/N looks at Trunks as a flashback hits him. It was dark as towns was destroyed. There was body's everywhere as Y/N was on one knee. He looks around and see a dark figure standing right in front of him.

He hold a ki blast and aim it at Y/N.

???: Hpmh I thought you put up a good fight. Oh well your useless anyways. Say goodbye Y/N.

The stranger ki blast Y/N as he woke up quickly. He was breathing hard as Bulma shaken Y/N.

Bulma: Hey are you ok?

Y/N looks around as he looks at Bulma blue eyes he started to clam down but it's not enough. Y/N quickly got up and rushed out and fly away quick.

He fly to the forest as everything was quiet and peaceful.

He sits down as the sun was shining on his body he feel the heat around him. He took a deep breath and relax.

Then a another flashback hits Y/N.

Y/N was standing in front of the black figure but it's different. It was more Buff. Then the whole area changed the figure was so much bigger. Y/N feels that power level it was insane. Y/N looks around as he sees himself fighting two people at the same time. He was dodging all there attacks as he was enjoying his time he was smiling.

While Y/N was in his deep thoughts someone was spying on him.

???: Lord Babidi. He's has a lot of power we should get him while we got the chance.

???: Not yet we should test his power see if it worth it.

The guy was watching him as he was listening to the boss.

???: Once we see he got enough we'll suck him dry (Pause like pause pause) with every inch of energy he got left and we will revive majin buu!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.