The Heartless Queen

By HappyEnding65

Micaela knight used to be a bubbly and outgoing little girl. With her close family being there for her, which... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
1 || M I C A E L A
2 || M I C A E L A
3 || T H I R D P E R S O N
4 || M I C A E L A
5 || T H I R D P E R S O N
6 || M I C A E L A
7 || M I C A E L A
8 || T H I R D P E R S O N
9 || M I C A E L A
10 || M I C A E L A
11 || M I C A E L A
13 || M I C A E L A
14 || M I C A E L A
15 || T H I R D / M I C A E L A
16 || M I C A E L A / C A L L U M
17 || M I C A E L A
18 || A N A L E E / C A L L U M
19 || C A L L U M / M I C A E L A
20 || T H I R D P E R S O N
21 || T H I R D / M I C A E L A
22 || T H I R D / M I C A E L A
23 || M I C A E L A
24 || M I C A E L A
25 || M I C A E L A
26 || M I C A E L A
27 || M I C A E L A
E P I L O G U E

12 || M I C A E L A / T H I R D

5.6K 114 12
By HappyEnding65

Micaela's POV.

Parking my car I get out, making my way to my class. I wasn't going to ask him out until lunch. Since I didn't know where he would go during lunch I searched the whole school until I found him studying in the library probably not having enough money to buy food.

We were in first period and I was looking at him with so much rage I could kill anyone with a snap of my finger. I noticed he had a hand print wrapped around his neck meaning he had been choked.

He had a hoodie on so you wouldn't see it if you weren't paying attention but I am always with him so I noticed the second he sat down. Turning towards me he looked into my eyes seeing the anger in them, he flinched making my eyes go softer and the anger to disappear.

Giving him a small smile I turn to the windows next to me not wanting to look at his marks because I wouldn't know what I would do but if I do.

The bell for fourth period rang signaling it was finally lunch making me nervous all of a sudden. Looking towards Callum I see him packing his stuff to go to the library I presume.

I grabbed his arm, making him turn to me.

"I want to ask you something," I said softly. Nodding his head I continued, "I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me on Sunday."

He looked shocked but his face turned red making him look like a cute tomato. "I-I would love to," he stuttered shyly.

"Ok give me your phone."

He gave me his phone. I went into the contacts and placed my number as "Amor" then sent my phone number a text to have his phone number saved in mine. Giving it back to him I left, leaving him still in shock.

Pulling out my phone I saved his number under, "Mi Bebé ♡︎". Which meant my baby in Spanish.

I left school not wanting to say any longer, today was early release; we were going to be released after lunch which they always do on Fridays.

Driving home I called Ana Lee to see what they were doing and how my butterfly was doing. Hearing that they were fine and they were in line for a baby roller coaster we said our bye's then ended the call. Pulling up the driveway I see that all of the bios cars were parked up which meant that all of them were already home.

Entering the living room I see them all talking to each other. But they quiet down when I enter nothing new to me. I won't lie and say it doesn't hurt but it does hurt the little girl in me and who I used to be. It hurts little me to see them talking and being happy without me and to know that they were looking for me and now that they have me here close to them they aren't trying to form some kind of bond with me.

It doesn't hurt the gown up me but to the little girl that used to wish up to the full moon to have a big family that would love her and not treat her like Natalia does. Now knowing she has a family and they have yet to talk to her, makes her sad because after all of this time her wish came true. But I knew that it was just going to be a waste of time. After all, I'm only here for two reasons.

They stared at me besides Noah, he smiled and said hello. I took a seat beside him because it was the only place available, not that I would sit next to the others.

"What are you guys talking about," I asked with no emotion on my face or voice, trying to get the awkwardness out of the room since they are not saying anything. No point in showing them what I feel since I felt nothing.

"We were talking about some of our childhood memories," said Benjamin.

"We don't know anything about your childhood, how about you tell us something about it, a happy memory," mother said softly.

Third Person.

They were hoping that she would say something. They want to get to know her but they were just scared that if they get close to her again she would be taken and if she was, then they won't be able to survive this time. All they think about is the what ifs and the possibility of her leaving them after.

They did love her even Levi but they were just scared. And seeing how she acts they were scared to know her too.

"No thank you," she said coldly with a glare on her face directed to the biological family.

'They don't get to know my happiest memories, they weren't a part of it so why?' She thought.

Levi was about to say something to her which would have made her explode but Noah interrupted before he got to say anything.

"How about we spend a family movie night in the theater. Maybe that way we could actually get to know each other." Noah knew his family were still hurt and they were scared so he was going to make it his mission to bring his family back together.

With all the family agreeing and with Micaela having no other option she agreed. They all headed upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. After Micaela had changed into some black leggings and a black sports bra, she headed to the theater they had in the house.

She sat on the right couch with Noah beside her with the rest of the family on the big couch. They picked out a scary movie to watch to see if Micaela would get scared. But what they didn't know was that she wasn't scared of anything and besides scary movies were her favorite.

After the movie was done the family were surprised to see that Micaela didn't get scared at all while all of them were hiding under the blanket when the jumpy part came out. Especially Amber screaming like the little girl she is.

While they were hiding they didn't realize that Micaela was trying really hard not to laugh at them. She found it funny to see that the Italian mafia boss was hiding under a blanket because of a scary movie. But what she did know now was that all of the bio family were scared of clowns. The movie was, It.

It was one of Micaela's favorite movies but it looks like they didn't like it. But at the end she did laugh, she couldn't hold it in anymore. Even if she didn't want to, it was too funny for her. She laughed when pennywise popped out and they all screamed like little girls. She couldn't control it so she let it out and she laughed like her life depended on it.

The knight family were shocked because this was the first time they have heard her laugh or be happy about something other than being cold towards them. But they were happy to see her laugh even if it was at them. Her laugh to them sounds like an angel's laugh. Though it only lasted a second it was enough for them.

They were mesmerized by her. They love to see her being free. They were able to see a tiny bit of how she is and how she used to be. Seeing her laugh made them happy for the first time in 16 years or so.

They couldn't be any more happy than seeing their daughter/sister happy. Then and there they decided to give her a chance they wanted to get to know her even if that meant that they may suffer in the long way. But what they didn't know was that she could take good care of herself. She wasn't cold for any wrong reason.

Micaela stopped laughing when she realized her family were looking at her with love in their eyes including Levi which was shocking for her to see him looking at her that way.

"Baby girl, we decided that we want to get to know every single thing about you, and we are terribly sorry we have been ignoring you and not trying to form a relationship with you. It's just that we are scared that you can be taken again and if that were to happen to us, I don't think we would be able to survive with that. We love you baby girl, never think otherwise," said Ximena with tears falling down her eyes with a small apologetic smile.

"We all want to spend a day with you, do something fun. So we are going to each spend an hour with you tomorrow until dinner. Where we could all meet up for dinner out of the house. If you would like to of course," said Thomas.

Micaela was surprised but not that happy. She doesn't want to form a relationship with them because she knows and at the end she will be leaving no matter what. But she will have to seem happy so they don't start to think. She will have to do it to not start any suspicious thoughts in their head.

"Okay, that's fine with me, I will give you one chance but if you fuck up I am leaving and you would never see me again," Micaela agreed.

"Yes," they all said at once besides Leo.

After they all agreed and Micaela was satisfied they all went to their rooms excited for what would bring tomorrow. Besides a little someone who doesn't like Micaela but she can't say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 115K 35
Prince Damian rejects the girl chosen by his mother without meeting her and without knowing the girl can hear every word of his rejection. Years late...
84.2K 4.9K 32
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...
268K 6.2K 34
𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 �...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

260K 4.9K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...