Exhale | ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—™๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ซ

By Layla7813

Ft. STRAY KIDS' Felix In which Lee Felix is known as the mischievous yet troublemaker who like to causes trou... More

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ค๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ
Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

110 1 0
By Layla7813

"Sora! It's time to eat food!"

Sora heard her mother calling out from downstairs as the girl got up from the ground, leaving unfinished clothes for the dressing drawer.

"Coming!" Sora said as she walked out of her room and ran towards the hall. She entered the dinning room and saw the foods on the table.

Her mother walked out of the kitchen with the two drinks as she saw Sora and gave her a look.

"Finally! Took you long time!" Her mother exclaimed as she put them on the table, earning a chuckle from Sora.

"Eomma, I was trying to folding my clothes to my new room." Sora told her, sitting down on her seat across from her mother who was doing same.

"Well you better be hungry since we moved here for a fresh start and I don't want you to be starve again." Her mother scolded but you could see the worry in her eyes.

Sora snorted, knowing that her mother was right.

Sora and her mother moved to Seoul City from New York, USA, where her parents had met when they were young because her mother had studied English at college while her father studied medicine as they had fallen in love with each other.

Also, Sora's father and her mother's husband, Choi Drew, who had passed away from his health issues. They had mourning over him for few months before Sora's mother had a idea of moving out.

It's hard for them to move on but they won't forget him and his memories of them. Sora and her mother had moved to Seoul City and it looked so beautiful view because of the many buildings or a lot of popular places in somewhere else in city.

They had an huge apartment in the Penthouse of the Owners Park. They are on the 83 floor. It had three rooms, one for Sora, two for her mother and the last for guest room while they had two different bathrooms. There were a living cozy room with big TV between the huge windows, they could watch the view where the citizens were doing their lives. And there were the dinning room and kitchen room for foods and drinks.

"I know, Eomma. I'll be fine and I can take care of myself. I promise you." Sora replied truthfully as she started eating her food, glancing up at her. Her mother let out a deep sigh.

"Oh honey, you know I'm so proud of you that you turned into a good natured woman. You remind me of your dad." Her mother said with a soft smile on her face at her while Sora giggled softly and nodded in agreement.

They had eaten their dinner food while talking and laughing about something for an hour, which was at dark view. Sora had finished her empty plate, grabbing it and got up from her seat. She entered inside into the kitchen to the sink and put it in before leaving out of the kitchen.

"I have to unpack my bags before I get ready to sleep. Good night, Eomma." Sora told her before giving her a kiss cheek and headed to her room.

"Don't forget that you have to start on Monday for school!" Sora heard her mother shouted from the dinning, earning a thumb up from Sora.

Sora entered into her room as she closed the door and turned around to see her room, there's unfolding clothes on floor and few of boxes on the table front of her bed.

Sora let out a sigh. So there's long hours for me to get ready.

"Great."

...

"Dude, what are you doing?" Felix asked.

Jisung sat down on his seat, typing something looking like documents on his computer while Felix crossed his arms, standing behind him with Seungmin who was strolling down his phone on Jisung's bed.

"I'm working on this for my lyrics so I can start writing." Jisung replied glancing over at him before turning back to working. "I mean for school."

"Really? Remind me why do we enroll again." Felix said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Seungmin looked up from his phone to shot a look at the Australian boy.

"Because Chan hyung wants us to." Seungmin said with an eye roll. "Seriously, you're getting on my nerves again."

"Oh did I?" Felix said with a raise eyebrow. Felix watched as Seungmin took a deep breath from getting lost his temper before he looked at up at him.

"You do again, I swear I will kill you." Seungmin warned, giving him a I'm not kidding look before getting out from the bed and leaving out of the room.

Felix let out a deep chuckle as he shook his head in amusement. "Look like I got him." Felix replied with a smirk while Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Oh trust me, we all do." Jisung replied sarcastically as Felix gave him a look.

"So, what's this for?" Felix asked, knowing what lyrics he was writing, but he wanted Jisung to tell him.

"Nothing, it's just a song." Jisung lied immediately, avoiding Felix's gaze on him.

Felix narrowed down his eyebrows, knowing that his bets friend lied to him. He know he couldn't do anything, but he wished that Jisung could move on because he's much stubborn to admit that he's writing about who.

"Fine, just tell me if you need anything, okay?" Felix sighed before leaving the room to head to the living room of the mansion. He settled on the couch where Jeongin and Seungmin were watching the TV with blank look on their faces while Arin was sitting on other side of the couch, writing on her English lessons, blocking her ears in her headphones so she can focus.

They are who called themselves Stray Kids, living together. They have pool in the backyard, the basement where they play games, studio room and the workout room. Plus, they have nine private room but there's connection to few bathrooms.

"Where's the others?" Felix asked.

"Hyunjin's helping Hyuna noona with cooking dinner, Chan's in his studio room, Changbin's in his room and Minho left again, I guess." Jeongin told him, shrugging his shoulders.

"Are we talking about the same Hyunjin?" Felix asked with a doubtful look.

"I mean, they usually bicker but at same time helping each other so I believe that they are different." Jeongin replied.

"So Jisung?" Seungmin said as he switched off the television and looked over at them. Felix shook his head.

"You know how much he is, he's stubborn. I mean I tried to ask Jisung but he avoided the subject so I gave up." Felix told them, giving them a knowing look.

"Well I don't blame him for that, but it's been over years since you know who ruined his life." Jeongin said quietly.

"Great, not again." Seungmin said sarcastically, shaking his head.

"We know everyone has dark past. We went through pain and suffering from their pasts especially Minho, remember?" Felix said, reminding them.

He watched as Seungmin and Jeongin shared a look before looking at him. Jeongin was about to open his mouth to say something but Hyuna and Hyunjin brought foods to the dinning table.

"Arin! Boys! It's time to eat dinner!" Hyuna shouted before turning back to get sodas from the fridge as Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin got up from the couch, following behind by Arin who was leaving her headphones on her neck.

"Hyunjin, can you please go get Chan and Changbin?" Hyuna asked, glancing up at to her brother. Hyunjin gave her a look.

"Again? Why couldn't you ask Felix, Seungmin, or Jisung?" Hyunjin asked. Felix watched as Hyuna returned the look, hands on her hips.

"Because I'm your older sister and I'm asking you nicely." Hyuna said as Hyunjin rolled his eyes dramatically, letting out a sigh.

"Fine, but I'm doing since you asked me nicely." Hyunjin replied before leaving the dinning hall to find Chan and Changbin to tell them that the food is ready.

"So what's dinner?" Jisung asked, coming out of his room.

"Don't worry, we have tteokbokki and Jajangmyeon so you don't have to eat Hyunjin's ugly foods." Hyuna said as Jisung let out a chuckle while Hyunjin, Chan and Changbin enter the dinning room.

"Uh-oh." Felix said as Seungmin, Jisung and Jeongin nodded in agreement.

"Excuse me?" Hyunjin said in disbelief, staring at her, feeling betrayed. "No one said before, of course it has be you, my older sister. I'm feeling very very better, thank you very much."

Arin rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's being dramatic ass before looking at Hyuna. "I'll handle him from now."

Hyuna shot her a thankful look and glanced at her brother who was mumbling how he felt betrayed by his sister as she rolled her eyes in annoying and left the dinning to get plates.

Chan had laughed at the Hwang bickering before he had left to help his girlfriend out.

"No wonder why we are still friends with him and his dramatic." Changbin joked, crossing his arms before walking to his usually seat. Felix shared a look with others.

"Oh you have no idea."

...

"No Eomma, I'm fine but I'm going to bus stop to school." Sora said through her phone as she made sure she got everything especially music she needed before she walked out of the penthouse.

Sora know that her mother's at the hospital where she works as she had give her a breakfast before she left early.

Sora had dressed in a black sweater under the white blouse and grey pleated skirt with a grey blazer sporting the school's crest as she had a dark grey tie and long black knee socks around her knees along her black boots.

"Yeah, I have my schedule classes. I know I will. Okay, bye love you." Sora said before hanging out her phone and put it in her blazer pocket, spotting a bus stop.

She jogged towards the bus before entering into it as she told the driver the address of school and thanked him before finding her seat in the back.

The ride to the school was calm but loud between it as the bus stopped at the park so she had thanked the driver before getting out of the bus, arriving at the college. She made her way out to the school but the boy who had drove his motorcycle, almost got bumped into her.

Luckily, Sora suddenly moved away from getting herself crushed. She turned around to where the boy was driving away before shaking her head in disbelief.

"What an idiot." Sora huffed as she dusted her uniform off before she walked away.

While walking, she saw the other motorcycles and the black car that had followed the same boy, parked side to side.

Sora stared curiously at the cars but when she stopped, she spotted the rest of boys and two girls got out of the cars and motorcycles.

I wonder who are they, Sora thought as she still stared at them, arms crossed, didn't notice that someone began to point out a name, startling her.

"That's Stray Kids."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 113K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
584K 52K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
614K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
244K 7.8K 39
Talent is bound to be brought into the spotlight. Even if it takes years of effort. I saw him grow and succeed But Where do I stand? - "It hurts."...