Male reader as Rimuru in High...

By AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... More

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Rise of Rimuru Tempest
The Familiar Forest
The Tempest Family
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
The Twilight Healing user
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
Excalibur Arc
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
Kunou visit in the Labyrinth
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
Agent E
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
The Rising of The Shield Loli
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

A Family Reunion

7.1K 146 62
By AndrsFernando1

After the party was over the Three Faction leaders and the ruler of Asgard Odin we're discussing about the events from earlier involving Loki. Odin will return to Asgard retrieve Mjolnir for Issei defeat Loki. Ajuka Beelzebub the one who teleported Loki away from a far place and sealing him only temporary, Rias peerage, Sona peerage and Irina are are heading to stop Loki. Rossweisse is also coming along to assist them I tell Rossweisse good luck and she thank me. Ajuka teleport everyone away he then ask me a question.

Ajuka: My I ask you a question.

Rimuru: Go right ahead.

Ajuka: When Loki launch his attack at you. You use the same ability you use against Riser but you called it Void God Azathoth instead of Beelzebub.

Rimuru: Both of those names are the same ability I use. Beelzebub meaning the Lord of Gluttony and Void God Azathoth obviously meeting the Void God Azathoth. I should probably head to my wife and kids see you later Ajuka.

Ajuka: You as well.

Rimuru: Oh and one other thing.

Ajuka: What is it?

Rimuru: You should keep an eye on your brother Diodora. He has been doing some shady things

Ajuka: Hmm there were some things have noticing about him thank you for telling me about this.

I head to the room we're Tiamat and the others are I open the door and I see everyone talking one another I do see my daughters we're reading manga with Veldora. Everyone then notice me and wanted to know what the leaders and I were talking about. I explain everything to them about the Rias peerage and the Sona peerage are going to deal with Loki.

Rin: So they're gonna face Loki. I don't know if they have a chance to defeat him but they do have the Red Dragon Emperor on their side. That's probably enough to defeat Loki.

Rimuru: Yeah the devils had been trained in eight days Issei has been trained by Tannin.

Rin: The Blaze Meteor Dragon Tannin!

Rimuru: Yes and I should also mention both Falfa and Shalsha had defeated Tannin in a fight.

Everyone: Huh?

Tiamat: It is true I have witnessed their fight with Tannin. They had done tremendously providing their selves as Dragon Kings. They have made me so proud I'm happy for my precious daughters that I love so much.

Everyone just look at Falfa and Shalsha who were just minding their business reading manga. Both of then look at everyone who are staring at them.

Falfa: What? Why are you guys staring at us?

Ruby: Did you two really fight Tannin?

Falfa: Oh yeah we did. It was a piece of cake.

Shalsha: He didn't see us coming we really got him off guard. We were sending punches and kicks at him we even send him to a mountain from our beam attack together.

This seems to surprise everyone that these kids actually defeated one of the former Dragon King like it was nothing.

Rimuru: All right enough about them Rin how is Kuroka doing with her pregnancy.

Rin: She is doing well. I ask Beretta to look after her and Kuroka will soon be giving birth and I am a bit nervous.

Rimuru: I know how you feel. When Tiamat was pregnant I was also nervous but I wouldn't let that stop me for becoming a dad. So you better take care of that child of yours and do your best as a father.

Rin: Thanks boss I appreciate the advice.

I then felt a strong energy everyone seem to have noticed this as well even Veldora had noticed it and they all wondering where this powerful is coming from.

Ciel: (Master this power it's coming from the forest. There are multiple signatures there and the vampire woman who was at the party is also there as well.)

Rimuru: (So the same vampire woman is also there I do wonder who was she. Was she the one releasing that strong energy?)

Ciel: (No. It seems to be someone else and this strength is almost at your level master.)

Rimuru: (There is someone that is almost stronger than me. That shouldn't be possible whoever this is must be very strong and I cannot put the others in danger especially my family.)

Rimuru: I'm heading to the forest and find the person who had that powerful energy. You guys stay here Veldora watch over everyone until I come back.

Veldora: You got it Rimuru you can count on me.

Tiamat: Darling are you sure you wanna go along I can come with you.

Rimuru: I want you to stay here as well who's energy is this is very powerful. Tell the others Faction leaders about this I'll be back don't worry my love.

Tiamat: Okay but you better come back.

Rimuru: I will.

Falfa: Please come back safe Papa.

Shalsha: We'll protect everyone and Mama to.

I just smile at my daughters I gave them a hug and I kiss Tiamat and teleport to where the powerful energy was coming from. I was now in the forest I use magic sense looking for anyone who with a large amount of magic until I found them.

Rimuru: I know you two are their show yourselves.

Two individuals appear there was a woman with white hair and she had vampire fangs. The other person was a knight wears a purple cape and and has a sword on his hand.

Ciel: (I analyze the both of them the woman is indeed the same vampire who was at the party and the knight next to her is a spirit knight.)

Rimuru: (So this is the same vampire I saw from the party this must be her true form)

Sheltie: I'm surprised you easily found us. You really are you very interesting Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru: So you know my name. Who exactly are you two?

Sheltie: Allow me to introduce myself my name is Sheltie Bloodfallen and this is my guardian knight Koba.

Bloodfallen that last name actually rings a bell. There's only one vampire I know who has the last name.

Rimuru: Did you say your last name is Bloodfallen? By any chance are you related to Shalltear Bloodfallen one of the Floor Guardians of Nazarick.

This caught her by surprise when I mentioned the name Shealltear and Nazarick.

Sheltie: I'm surprise you know the name of my mother and the name of my home. I am indeed related to Shealltear Bloodfallen I'm her daughter.

Rimuru: (I can't believe she's Shealltear daughter I knew that disguise of her from party looks familiar. But wait if she is Shealltear daughter then who is her father.

Rimuru: Do you mind if I ask of you who is your father. (I can probably guess of who but it wouldn't make sense.)

Sheltie: Since you know my mother name I guess I should tell you about the name of my father. My father is none other than the Overlord of Nazarick Ainz Ooal Gown.

That really shocked me not only Shealltear is her mother but father is Ainz . I have so many questions like how did Ainz and Shealltear had a child and what happened between Ainz and Albedo did they had a child too. The one question I wanna know is how did she and her knight ended up here.

Koba: My lady we should get going our master awaits us to bring him.

Rimuru: Master? Who is your master and what does your master want with me?

Sheltie: Oh my apologies you see our master she is known as the Spider Goddess. She want us to bring you to her the two of you know each other and we went the both of you to have a family reunion.

Rimuru: (Spider Goddess? Ophis have mention about this person who defeated Vali. And did she say that the both of us know each other and what does she mean by family reunion. I'm going to need some answers and whoever this Spider Goddess she has the answers I need.)

Rimuru: All right I want the both to take me to your master.

They agree I went ahead and followed them. I then see more people, There was a girl she had a sword and a canon, There was even so big guy who has large horns.

(Mato)

(Granto)

Granto: Ah you two have brought him here the master would be so please on seeing him.

Mato: Nice meeting you sir I'm Mato and this big fella over here is Granto.

Rimuru: Nice meeting you both.

I then saw a guy wearing a red jacket and has a sword on his back. He walked towards me and greeting me.

Ragna: So you must be Rimuru it's a pleasure meeting you. My name is Ragna I have heard about you from my wife.

Rimuru: Nice meeting you Ragna. You said your wife had told you about me?

Ragna: Yeah she's the one who release a bit of her power and she is the Spider Goddess.

Rimuru: Oh I see well you are one lucky guy marrying a goddess. I am happy for the both of you.

Ragna: Thanks I appreciate you giving me your blessing for me and sister.

Rimuru: Ha ha yeah wait what did you just say?

Kumoko: It has been a long time.

I turned around and what shocked me was the person in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes who I'm standing in front it was none other than Kumoko from the anime So I'm a Spider So What?

I had no words to say I was just in shock I am standing in front of the MC spider Kumoko. In my previous life I had a sister her favorite anime protagonist was Kumoko and I'm standing in front of her. First it was the daughter of Ainz and Shalltear now Kumoko who's next Anos Voldigoad I hope not. She walked over to me and she hug me I really have no idea what to do I ask Ciel for help.

Rimuru: (Ciel what is going on can you analyze if she really is Kumoko or is this just another dream I'm keep on having from Great Red.)

Ciel: (I just analyze her and she is someone who was reincarnated in the same world you came from master.)

Rimuru: (She someone who was reincarnated from my world. Did you found out who she is?)

Ciel: (This will surprise you master she has actually-)

Kumoko: It is good to see you again big brother.

When I heard those words my eyes were wide. I ask Ciel if this is actually my sister.

Rimuru: (Ciel is this true is she really.)

Ciel: (Yes master she is your sister.)

I look at Kumoko or my little sister.

Rimuru: Is that really you sis?

Kumoko: Yes is really me big bro you were not the only one who was also reincarnated here.

I hug my sister I never thought I would actually see her again but as Kumoko. It seems like the both of us reincarnated as our favorite anime protagonists me as Rimuru the slime and sister as Kumoko the spider.

Ariel: My this is a lovely family reunion.

I then look at the other person it was the Demon Lord Ariel this is just getting more and more surprising.

I feel like I'm in Isekai Quartet that there is another anime character from So I'm a Spider So What?

Ariel: Great to finally meeting you Demon Lord Rimuru brother of my granddaughter Shiraori or you know her as Kumoko.

Rimuru: (Hold on how do she know about that?)

Kumoko: If you're wondering how she knows about your title as Demon Lord I was the one who told her about it.

Rimuru: Oh I see well it's nice meeting a fellow Demon Lord as you Demon Lord Ariel.

Ariel: I'm surprise you know my title as Demon Lord but please call me grandma. Since you're Shiraori brother that will make you as my grandson.

Rimuru: Um okay then I guess I'll call you grandma.

She was happy to hear that. She then gave me a hug this was a bit awkward for me calling someone grandma who looks like a teenager.

Kumoko: Now I know you have a lot of questions to ask.

Rimuru: Yeah I have a bunch of questions and I wanna know more about her.

She look I was pointing at Sheltie and she understands.

Kumoko: I see you already found out she's the daughter of Ainz and Shealltear. I'll tell you about that at my place.

Rimuru: Okay then but everyone would probably be worry if I am gone too long.

Kumoko: Don't worry you can let husband Ragna explain the situation to the others.

Rimuru: Well all right then let's go to your place. I'm just surprised you got yourself a husband I'm proud of you sis.

Kumoko: Thanks now let's go.

She open a portal leading us to her place. I went in waiting for her to come in.

Kumoko: If anything goes wrong call me immediately.

Ragna: I will we'll take care of everything.

She nod and went to the portal leaving everyone else behind.

Next part Talk Between Siblings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.5K 35
A being is born and lost inside of cave with only a few pieces of his memories, He encounters a very unexpected companion and with him goes onto adve...
9.3K 302 8
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
13.3K 553 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...
13.2K 341 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...