Flourish - A Review Shop by T...

By TeamOfDreams

Note: The Flourish Review Shop is currently on hiatus ~ Flourish is a review shop created by TeamOfDeams to p... More

How This Works
Rules
Reviewer Application
Story to Review
Reviewer Profile - sky_is_limit
Review Profile - YvonneKindle
Reviewer Profile - raelynlayn
Reviewer Profile - chaotic_naturx
Reviewer Profile - jwells1213
Apply for Review
Wolves of Murou
When Worlds Crossed
Cloud Dancer
Kara Ariak
Lullaby of Death
King Eden
The Seer's Library
The Cursed Wolf
Outset
Agent X
The Grooms Baby
Let the Fates Decide...?
Unexpected
Tethered Minds
Dances of Lily Pattigrue
Hopelessly Drowning
Loving Her Dead
Descendant
Drugs, Treasons and Other Demons
A Whole New World
The New Helel
Curse of Tolken
Deep in the Forest
The Dream
Fire & Ice
Breaking Traditions
Fallen Moon
Soulkeeper
Oath to the Magic Vow
Heart of Thieves
Poison Among Shadows

Welcome

321 32 4
By TeamOfDreams

Hello, dreamers! The TeamOfDreams is here with a new project that we hope you guys will enjoy. While we always put out helpful and constructive activities for you guys, we've never done anything like this. After much thought, analysis, and planning, we've decided to put together a review shop!

Yes, you've heard right. The Team has decided to open up our own shop of reviews. We started in our monthly magazine Aspire, doing just one each month. But now we've expanded. We have set up this activity to help authors from all around flourish.

For those of you who are familiar with review shops, it's just like any other where you'll apply then get your novel reviewed. You can learn more about how this works in the How This Works chapter. For those who are unfamiliar, we're striving to help improve your writing.

Because that is what we at TeamOfDreams stand for. We want everyone, both new and experienced authors, to become the best writers they can be. Whether you're new to writing or have been at it for years, there is always more to learn. And who better to learn from than someone who will give both subjective and objective opinions?

Interested? Have a look at the next chapter to see how all this works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 102 15
Whether you are looking to get feedback or are wanting to find books to read, you have come to the right place. HK Review Shop provides free reviews...
3.8K 328 75
Reviews of discovered and undiscovered books on Wattpad. Fair. Honest. Critically So. [CLOSED] Reviews on all genres and in the following languages:...
942 167 34
"A voice, not an echo." Want a chance to have your work featured in our debut magazine? Submit to Voicebox! We're looking for honest, thought-provoki...
2.2K 173 19
Are You Looking For Serious Self Help? ...No? PERFECT! Congratulations On Getting This Far, Other Candidates Have Not Fared So Well (this means they...