Wish I could meet you |Genshi...

By ShortyMukami

!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change m... More

1. Who is that?!
2. Meeting more People
3. Joining the Fatui?
4. "Are you bald?"
5. a special dinner
6. Otaku meets the Trap...
7. A cat, an alchemist and a simp
8. Gliding exam and the Fat-ui
9. bubblegum demon
10. Aether vs Y/n
11. Seriously? This bitch never dies!
12. Vampire and Dragonspine
13. I'M NOT FUCKING MORAX!
14. Family..?
15. Secret admirer, fiance and the Uno battle
16. an angry god or a travel companion?
17. Adventures with Y/n, Paimon, Aether and Osial
19. Enemies- no wait that brat is their boss?!
20. Reuniting (+important a/n at the end)

18. "Let's throw her in to the ocean!"

4K 159 130
By ShortyMukami

"Oh you heard of me before? Well you can consider yourself pretty lucky, seeing me in the flesh right in front of you, must be an honor for you" Osial stated proudly.

"Don't mind him, the crash with the ship kinda messed with his brain" I explained with a smile. Can't have her think that I'm as crazy as that vortex guy.

"Almost forgot to introduce myself, I'm Beidou, Captain of the crux!" Beidou introduced herself.

"Anyways, Ningguang told me about you, Aether, "a Traveler of great insight and remarkable skill has saved Liyue" she said. She is a hard one to please.. so praise from her is high praise indeed. I was just thinking that it would be nice to meet you in person. Judging by the clothes on your back and this floating thing, I guess the time has finally come" she explained.

HA! PAIMON GOT CALLED A THING NOW AS WELL!

"Hey! The name's not "floating thing", it's Paimon!" The pixi stamped midair.

"Paimon.. hmm... What a fascinating being. You two give off not only the essence of wind and earth, but also.. yes... the stars" the ponytail guy spoke up now.

He kinda looks like Aether.. but speaks similar to Albedo.. is he Aether and Albedos secret love child?

"..and you.. you give off the essence of.. cake and cats?.. there is something else as well but I can't tell clearly..." he turned to me.

"Cats and cake, yep, this guy knows his way with words" I said satisfied.

"Eh? The fragrance of what now? That's the weirdest compliment Paimon ever heard" Paimon exclaimed.

"Shush Paimon, that's probably the only compliment you ever will get" I whispered to her.

(This was meant as a joke, we don't do actual Paimon slandering.)

"Pay it no heed.. I mean only to say I am certain... that it is by fate, not chance alone, that we should meet...and that gives our encounter meaning" ponytail explained.

"Is this guy a bard by any chance" Aether asked the captain Lady.

"You're not far off, but they go by a different name in Inazuma. This young man is Kaedehara Kazuha, a temporary addition to the crew for reasons I won't bore you with. Occasionally, he opens his mouth and flowers come out instead of words" Beidou spoke. This is gonna be a loooong convo. I'm gonna explore the ship while these guys are conserving.

"Oi, where are you wandering off to?" I heard Osial.

"I'm gonna explore the ship, call me if something interesting happens!" I said and wandered off. There are so many people and treasures on this ship! It's amazing! I saw something shiny behind some barrels, I was about to look at it only to get stopped by the chain.

"Almost forgot about that thing" I mumbled angry and sat down, waiting for the others to finish.

After sometime Aether and Paimon left the ship and Osial came towards me.

"You guys talked for ages! Anyways, what's the plan now?" I asked him.

"There is a competition for strong visionless fighters. The winner gets a broken vision and can try to reawaken it. Blondie is gonna participate." Osial informed me.

"Oho! But why? He doesn't need a vision. He uses the element from the statues of the seven, doesn't he?" Osial sighed and sat down next down to me.

"Yeah, that's why Beidou gave him the option to get a free travel to Inazuma if he wins" He added.

"Sooo we are just waiting for him to win? Good thing we have Kevin who can bring us to Inazuma if we want to. We can relax now" Now before I could make myself comfortable a stone with a letter attached to it hit me.

"Osial..." I muttered mad and turned to the bluenette. He looked confused at me. He also doesn't look like he just threw it.. Anyways let's read the letter...

Move your lazy asses and fight for that opportunity.. I'm not gonna teleport you guys if you are just laying around. Not after what happened to the house, also Y/n, I'm gonna confiscate your vision until the competition ended.

P.s. Yes I repaired the house.

P.P.s. I moved it to the very top of Dragonspine

-Unknown

"Wahhh Kevins angry.." I threw the letter at Osial. He read it and looked at me.

"What does he mean? 'Not after what happened to the house'? Did you actually destroy it? Wait now I know why you wanted to get out so fast! YOU TOLD ME I AM BAD AT COOKING EVEN THOUGH YOU BURNED DOWN THE ENTIRE HOUSE?!?" He yelled angry.

"Ehe- well you see-" I got cut off by Osial.

"ALSO NOW WE HAVE TO PARTICIPATE?! Why can't that Kevin-guy just punish you? Why me too?" Osial turned around and began muttering in gibberish.

"Wait are you praying to Kevin?" I asked, holding in my laughter.

"Pfft! As if! *whispers* Oh and don't forget to crush that brat behind me with a gigantic meteor..." Osial continued praying.

"Shouldn't we go to that competition? We won't make it if you continue praying" I stand up and waited for Osial.

"I'M NOT PRAYING!" He shouted back at me and continued.
Kevin definitely had an impact on him..

Suddenly we got teleported to Aether and Paimon.
DON'T TELL ME KEVIN ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HIS PRAYERS-

"Oh, do you want to participate as well?" A woman with a black bobcut asked us.

"Uh yeah, yes, yes we do" I nodded furiously.

"Great, could I provide a few claims to fame?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Well, I uh.. I can take a whole Hilichurl camp out with just moving my arm one time (Y/n's Imagination: points to a random direction, Hilichurls walk to that direction) (That Ladys Imagination: Swings their weapon one time and the group of Hilichurls is down)"

"Wow that's impressive! Anything else worthy to write on your record?" She asked excited.

"Hmm not really.. I can do the same with ruin guards and hunters! Hmm.. oh! I also once fought against the abyssal princess!" I added, remembering that one time Lumine wanted to kill me.

"When did you do that?! *whisper yells* Why didn't you told me you met my sister?!?" Aether asked shocked. I ignored him <3

"That all sounds really interesting! What about you sir?" She turned to Osial.

"I fought and won against the greatest and strongest creatures! If I had to name them then there was For-" His ego started talking but I interrupted him, we don't want him to out himself on accident.

"He's just about as strong as I'm!! If you write me in, you should also add him!" I lied, that god literally had an existential crisis just because Kevin limited some of his powers.

"Will do, also your registrations are now complete! Want me to explain the prize?" She offered us but we kindly denied.

The first fight started, Jinyou vs Aether. Jinyou didn't even had a chance to attack, he immediately lost. Next was me against someone whos name should not be told (I forgot the name), I wasn't that good at fighting without a vision but she was even worse than me.. Overall all the rounds went easy peasy!

Beidou announced the semi finals! I looked who I was competing against and it was none other than.. Osial!

I had to concentrate, since he is not that weak and I couldn't place my trust in Kevin.
I made the first move, I was about to punch his stomach but he kicked me. I fell to the ground and stood up immediately. He used the moment to dash at me and kick my side but this time I dodge just in time. He did multiple fast punches at me which I couldn't dodge all of but they weren't too hard. I tried to do a high kick like Micky from Tokyo Revengers, successfully. It wasn't as hard and effective as I hoped but at least I didn't miss. That caught Osial off guard, he prepared for more high kicks but I did the opposite. I kicked his leg away so he would loose balance and fall. Once on the ground he grabbed my leg and threw me out of the circle.

I lost. It's not my fault though, it's Kevins fault for stealing my vision and leaving too much power to Osial. Even though Osial didn't use his powers...

"Of course I won, you couldn't stand a chance when fighting with me. After all I fought Gods, just trusting your powers is useless, it's important to master all sorts of martial arts to win against the opponent." He explained to me while we went to Aether. Next fight would be Aether against Osial, since he won against me...

If I barely stood a chance against him Aether is definitely gonna be dead meat!
I prepared myself to watch the fight thats gonna untangle... until there wasn't a fight.

"I give up" Osial said just as the match begon.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! YOU COULD EASILY OVE-" I yelled at him but Osial rushed to me and brought me away from that place.

"You got one minute to explain why you didn't kick his ass!" I threatened angry.

"See, the traveler needs this opportunity more than us. He can't just teleport like us, we would snatch his opportunity of going to Inazuma." Osial explained with a small smile on his face (kinda suspicious if you ask me).

"Wait you actually have a point- How come you came to that conclusion before me?" I muttered to myself. Wait- why would he care if Aether would be able to travel to Inazuma? He is a narcissistic asshole, no way he would have empathy for others?! Yet alone for someone like Aether!

"Anyways, I got an idea. You know that Kevin limited my wishes to one per day, right?" Osial just simply nod to my statement.

"So I have thought, why not wish on having infinite wishes again?" I explained my masterplan with a proud grin. I just heard Osial bursting out in laughter.

"No way this is gonna work- HAHA- Have you never heard about those Genie stories? The golden rule is that you can't wish for more wishes! " Osial said while trying to contain his laughter.

"I know that, idiot! Kevin is not a Genie! He is a- uh- what exactly is he? A god?" I got confused, Osial also started to think about it.

"I got it! Kevin is a perv! He knows everything about me but I know nothing about him!" As soon as I finished that sentence I feel something heavy falling on me.

"Ow- WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" The thing that fell on me yelled. Oh god please don't tell me it's her-

"What the fuck?! Y/n?! Where were you?! No, where are we?! Who are those weird dressed people?! Who is that weird looking blue haired guy?! WHY ARE YOU CHAINED TOGETHER?! Is he your fucking boyfriend?! I'm telling mom and dad!!" My sister yelled after getting off of me. Damn she talks more than Fischl-

"Who's that angry woman? Do you know her?" Osial whispered weirded out.

"Do you know how to knock out a person without beating them up?" I whispered back at Osial which shook his head to a no.

"Well then we are fucked-" I mumbled to him.

"Y/n bring us home now, you clearly look like you know where we are." My sister said annoyed. I ignored her and started praying.

"Yyyyyy/nnnnn I'm hungryyyy, show me the way home. I'm gonna tell mom and dad that you run away to be with your boyfriend if you don't get me back immediately. Well I'm gonna tell them anyways, I just wanted to say it so it would look like you had a say in it" she continued talking.

"Shut the fuck up before I make you" Osial threatened her annoyed and angry.

"Never thought Y/n was in to feisty guys, anyways how long have you two been together? My sibling is a really bad cook, aren't they? I bet Y/n sucks in bed! Oh, you wouldn't mind sharing any details, would you??" She bombed Osial with questions.

"Make her wet, I have a plan" I sighed while getting up.

"Shouldn't he make you wet as your-" my sister got interrupted by Osial using his water powers on her.

"Ew you-" she started again but this time I used my vision to electrocute her. FINALLY SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS! ITS PEACEFUL.

"Let's throw her in to the ocean" Osial suggested.

"Can't do that, mom would kill me" I declined.

"Looks like a win/win situation to me" Osial was about to get her but I got some crabs that were walking around the beach and threw them at him.

"Oi stop that- I was just joking-" he tried to dodge the flying crabs.

What a nice time to end this chapter. If you haven't noticed I decided to make Y/n gender neutral in this chapter. This won't really change the story in anyway so don't worry. So what are Y/n and Osial gonna do with Y/ns sweet (annoying) sister? Will Osial secretly throw her in the ocean when no one is looking? Who knows?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 716 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) šŸ’«You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichĆØ), and accompanies the traveler on t...
378K 11.8K 57
š†š„šš’š‡šˆš!š•š€š‘šˆšŽš”š’ š± š…š„šŒ!š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ šŸŽžļø . . . What will happen when the 2. Fatui harbinger, ( Y/N ) ( L/N) is going on a missio...
27.3K 719 40
įƒš(' ā„ 'įƒš) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...
15.1K 609 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...