Chameleon

By miasgingerdick

Camilo x she/her Reader More

Moving
"We're here"
La Casa Madrigal
Lunch

Beginning

34 1 0
By miasgingerdick

Hi- not sure if anyone will read this but I had the idea for the book soooo.

Camilo is my favourite encanto character so it's gonna be him x reader.

Also if you know me- no you don't.

There will be swearing!!

There will be no mature scenes like smut because 1. He's a minor and I feel uncomfortable writing that and 2. I think if I wrote it it would be shit.

And finally, I'm going to try and update my Nathan book when possible, so please bear with me because I currently have exams and zero motivation.

————————————————————

You are y/n (your name) y/l/n (your last name) of course. In this book you are 15 since camilo is too.

You live in the encanto. You spent your life growing up there with your abuela and your father.

Your abuela passed away a year ago and your father died in an accident a few weeks before the story.

As you cannot live alone at 15, you are staying with the madrigals in their guest room (which we're gonna pretend exists lmao).

You have only ever interacted with the madrigals when you were five and went to Mirabel's gift ceremony.

This story takes place a week before Antonio's gift ceremony.

Enjoy!! - m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 24.3K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
166K 12.9K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
393K 24.5K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
412K 46.5K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...