Unsinkable Love (a ghost bird...

By Willow_K_123

The rich and mysterious Sorenson's have a secret- and that secret goes by the name of Sang Emily Sorenson, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
VERY IMPORTANT- MUST READ!!!!
Chapter 17
Sang and the boys will...
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Prologue

Chapter 7

2.5K 165 3
By Willow_K_123

Sang was dreadfully and horribly lost.
On the tour of the Titanic, J.Bruce McCoy hadn't shown them the 3rd class, her parents insisting that they wouldn't be socializing with the "scum" of the ship. Sang hadn't pushed on the matter- she just wanted to go to her room- but how she now wished she had.
Tugging on her hair, the beauty looked up and down the corridor, which was empty and seemingly abandoned, hoping that Dakota or another worker on the Titanic would magically appear to lead her to her room. No such luck.
And she couldn't just go back the way she came- because, honestly, she has no clue which way she did. She once again cursed herself for not paying attention to where she was going.
Looking back in the general direction she came from, she decided to risk it and go that way, hoping that she wouldn't get any more lost.
Half way down the corridor, the beauty froze, noticing that two men had come out of the room labeled "bathroom".  Sang wondered what in Gods name they were doing in there, and quickly shook of the very inappropriate thoughts about what they could of got up to in the bathroom.
They were in deep conversation, heads tucked close together, so they hadn't noticed her yet. And she hoped they didn't- they were giants and probably squash her with their pinky figures!
One, the slightly smaller one of the two, was holding a tool kit and drenched in water and oil, wearing a mechanic outfit. He had dark eyes, thick brows and a broad jaw, along with tan skin, coarse hair from a day or two not shaving, wide-shoulders and black hair.
This guy could scare you in broad daylight- and Sang certainly was slightly afraid of him and didn't want to get on his bad side.
The other one, though being slightly taller, seemed slightly more approachable than the mechanic guy, He was also, however, another guy that she didn't want to get on the bad side of.
His hair was deep black, with deep brown eyes- similar, but different from the mechanic guy's features. He had a firm jaw and his mussels were clearly visible from his 3rd class clothes.
He was raw power.
As if sensing that they were being stared at, they both stopped the conversation and looked up, eyes locking on Sang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 4.2K 19
Sang's been adopted into her best friends family, and in an attempt to help Sang move on and get a fresh start from the horrors that were her past, t...
112K 5.5K 16
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson is already a successful professional dancer at only 17 years old. Ever since her father died and left her alone with her...
20.3K 1.6K 30
When the world changes overnight, and Sang finds herself separated from the nine boys she loves, how can she survive until they are all reunited? I'...
44.3K 2.8K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...