Azur Lane: Long Beach in anot...

By Arcadia2121

I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a... More

CHAPTER 1
character bio
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CAPITULO 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.5
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 12.0

1.6K 31 8
By Arcadia2121

AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE

At the location of the anti-aircraft machine guns Javelin and Laffey talk.

Javelin: (Sad) I wonder if Ayanami will be in this match.

Laffey: It's very possible.

Javelin: If I see her again... I'll...

With the imperial fleet, Ayanami gazes at the seascape with a wistful expression from the lookout post of the battleship Fusou.

Atago: Do ​​you have any concerns?

Atago walks in Ayanami's direction, Atago is worried about Ayanami.

Atago: If you have a concern, you can discuss it with me.

Then Atago extends her arms to hug Ayanami, Ayanami is a little surprised and remembers something, a few hours ago Atago hugged Takao and Takao almost fell in love with Atago's hug, which Ayanami starts to back away in panic.

Ayanami: (Sneaky panic) Ayanami is fine!

¡PLANK!

It's the sound of metal, Ayanami had backed away quite quickly causing her back to hit the armored rail causing that sound, Atago gets a little depressed by Ayanami's actions.

Atago: (uncomfortable) You don't have to be so cautious. (Smiles) Do you have any doubts about fighting?

Ayanami: I don't dislike fighting...

Atago: But you don't like it either?

Ayanami: I love all of the Sakura empire, they are my comrades, friends in arms, you are very important to me... but... the same is on the other side... they have friends like me, they laugh at each other from the other... both they and we protect something... (Sad expression)

Finding no words to cheer Ayanami up, Atago opts for the easiest, saying that any hug is much better than using words.

Atago hugs Ayanami, although Ayanami was resistant at first, after Ayanami confirmed that Atago was only hugging her with good intentions, Ayanami stopped resisting and allowed herself to be hugged by Atago, this made Ayanami feel a little better.

On one side of the island two Zuikaku reconnaissance planes fly close to the destroyed buildings, from one of the Edinburg and Sheffield buildings they look out to confirm the situation, but Edinburg looked out far outside and was exposed to one of the Zero planes, this plane passed the information to all the ships of the empire and then all the planes of the empire that were in the air began a bombing run, Sheffield changes position and Edinburg begins to run in panic and Akashi takes refuge inside a refrigerator.

Sheffield: Tch, hey Edinburg! Don't you get tired of screwing up!?

Edinburg: (running) Yeah! I get tired! I get so tired of screwing up!

Sheffield seeing that Edinburg cannot escape, Sheffield makes a big jump and gets between Zuikaku and Edinburg's planes, Sheffield unholsters her secondary cannons shaped like pistols and unleashes a barrage of machine gun fire shooting down both Zuikaku's planes.

Sheffield: Since they found us...

Edinburg: (Panic) What are we going to do now? We have to get out of here!

Akashi: (Coming out of a fridge and panicking) But the island is completely surrounded! Who would have thought that being surrounded by my allies would feel so scary!

Sheffield: That's because they are not your allies now... but well, I think now is a good time to run away, follow me!

In that Sheffield runs away, Edinburg and Akashi follow her, but they can't go as fast because their legs are shaking so much in fear that they can't run properly.

IRON BLOOD FLEET.

At the Iron Blood fleet, Köln reports.

Köln: The Sakura Empire has found the spies!

Prinz Eugen who is on top of a building she stands up and starts to get ready.

Eugen: Well, I guess it's time to work.

Z1: This will be easy, since Z1-SAMA is here.

Z23 approaches Eugen to talk alone.

Z23: Be careful, it's possible that cruiser is here.

Z1: Ah, that cruiser that incapacitated you with just two shots, (Chuckles) Still hard for me to believe though.

Eugen: That woman's ability is good, if you meet her by chance, attack her with everything.

Z1: (playing it down) Yes, yes.

AZUR LANE FLEET.

On the deck of a Renown-class Battlecruiser, Repulse is on the deck of her warship.

Repulse: (Smacks her cheeks gently) Well, I must be precise. Preparations for combat!

Norfolk: Dictating coordinates! Elevation 23°, rotation 70° to port, angle correction 15° to starboard!

Repulse's turrets start to aim at the coordinates dictated by Norfolk and when the turrets are ready to fire Repulse just gives the command to fire.

Repulse: Neratee! POW!

BAM! BAM!

Repulse's cannons roar as it sends various projectiles towards the empire fleet.

Wales: ALL CANNONS FIRE A SHOT!

Wales's guns also open fire.

Oklahoma: ¡FIRE!

The Oklahoma cannons also fire and so all the ships in Azur Lane start firing at the Sakura Empire fleet.

The Sakura empire saw this serenely, they didn't care if the mass production siren fleet was destroyed.

Fusou: Azur Lane made their move.

In the Sakura Empire fleet, the siren ships were destroyed one by one.

Fusou: Counterattack!

BAM! BAM!

The ships of the Sakura empire also began to return the attack, it was an exchange of fire which this spectacle was worthy of an old naval action movie.

On the Fusou ship that is far away from the front line of fire, the girls calmly watch.

Takao: This is definitely a distraction.

Atago: They want to use the mist and chaos to rescue their friends.

Takao: We can't trust the Iron Blood forces... Ayanami! We move.

Ayanami: I understand.

Fusou: Even if they are a decoy fleet, we can't ignore it...

Shokaku: We'll take care of them in close quarters combat.

Zuikaku: If Gray Ghost is there... (Loud tone) This time I'll win without fail!

Takao: I understand, I put it to you.

In that the girls of the empire jump into the sea while invoking their gear and start sailing.

POV FIRST PERSON

Now we sail away from the combat, in the distance I could hear the sounds of cannons, my radars keep me alert and it shows the situation of the war, but once inside the island, the radars will not help me at all, it will turn into a combat in city, we sailed as fast and discreetly as possible, in case of doubt we used a navy blue blanket to prevent the enemy from detecting us at long distances, but even so, I think that we move very fast to make ourselves invisible to the human eye, but Well, I am not one to contradict the fleet commander that is Belfast.

Cleveland: Are you sure this is Long?

Me: Yes, if we entered where we had planned it is likely that the enemy would have ambushed us, we already have enemies inside the island, but due to the buildings making radar readings difficult, I currently do not know their enemy locations.

Belfast: That's true, well, we have to hurry.

After a few minutes we managed to enter the ghost town.

Me: Laffey, Javelin, please check on that avenue.

Laffey: Ok.

Javelin: Understood.

Laffey and Javelin alter their courses and head down the avenue I'm pointing at.

I saw the radar and the buildings in this ghost town interfere with the readings, I certainly can't trust the radar.

In that I see something blurry in my blind spot and reflexively I focus on that thing and I see a woman with a white dress, the dress simulates the uniform of the Japanese imperial navy, without a doubt this girl is from the Sakura empire, she sees me with Killer eyes, but that doesn't intimidate me at all.

Me: Takao?

Takao draws her sword and I draw my two knives and block Takao's sword.

¡CLANK!

The impact of our weapons makes sparks fly, Takao is a little surprised.

Cleveland: Long Beach!

Me: Get out of here! Go where the Sheffield fleet is! We must be fast and precise!

Cleveland: But!

Me: Get out of here! I'll take!

Cleveland nods along with Belfast and then they turn off to continue on the road.

Atago: They won't escape!

Me: Not so fast!

I draw my pistol and shoot at Atago, Atago dodges my shots, I expected nothing less from a Samurai.

Takao: Are you pretty proud or stupid.

Me: That offends.

Takao: Takao, I'm flattering you, you are very brave that you are going to fight against two most powerful cruisers in our navy.

Me: Well, I think you'll help me hone my skills.

THIRD PERSON POV

Laffey and Javelin were sailing at high speeds, however, Laffey stops and motions for Javelin to stop, Javelin seeing her stops too and both girls are on their guard.

Javelin: I can definitely sense a presence.

In that of the mist a girl that Javelin and Laffey knew very well is shown, the girl standing in front of them, is Ayanami.

Javelin: (Hesitant tone) Ayanami.

Ayanami can only look at her, Ayanami has a very gloomy expression and is very confused, she doesn't know what to do so she hardens her resolve putting her responsibility as the main directive first.

Ayanami: (It's nothing personal, but forgive me, it's my job)

Ayanami after plucking up her courage, she draws her sword and goes on guard, Laffey and Javelin also go on guard.

With the Azur Lane fleet acting as a decoy, the firing continues and damages the Imperial fleet more, but the damage is only to the mass production Siren fleet, Wales and Enterprise had given orders not to damage the Imperial Kansen too much. , so the allied fleet was not targeting the kansen of the Sakura empire.

RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!

A sound of multiple aircraft engines echoed through the sky, Oklahoma seeing it gives a radio alert.

Oklahoma: [Enemy aircraft on approach!]

Sandy: [Initiating anti-aircraft countermeasures!]

Helena: [Help you San Diego!]

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

The sky began to fill with explosions from anti-aircraft fire, these shots managed to destroy Zuikaku and Shokaku's planes, Zuikaku and Shokaku are levitating while dodging Helena and San Diego's shots.

Zuikaku: Not bad brat.

Shokaku is somewhat surprised, but she doesn't lose concentration, Shokaku deploys more planes to attack the Azur Lane fleet, on the other hand, Zuikaku recklessly charges against the enemy, after the fifth division evaded all the anti-aircraft fire from the enemy. light cruisers, they land in the sea and look in all directions.

Zuikaku: Where are you Gray Ghost?

In that Zuikaku using her warrior instinct sails at maximum speed towards a direction and Shokaku follows her.

¡SPLASHHHH!

Two columns of water rise near Shokaku and Zuikaku leaving them somewhat wet.

Zuikaku: (Annoyed) (MOOOOO! I just washed my dress!)

Facing the fifth division were Suffolk and Norfolk.

Suffolk: The enemy is powerful, so we cannot hold back.

Norfolk: I will give my all in this fight.

In that the two cruisers fired, but Zuikaku deflected all the projectiles with her sword in mockery, in the second salvo, Zuikaku and Shokaku dodge them, Zuikaku and Shokaku approach the two royal cruisers and...

¡SLASH!

Zuikaku and Shokaku using their swords hit the sea causing a huge wave to hit the two cruisers soaking them with sea water as the 5th carrier division moves away, Shokaku can't help but taunt the two British girls a bit.

Shokaku: ~Sorry~ ~But we don't have time to play with you~

Suffolk: (depressed) They humiliated us.

Norfolk: (embarrassed) My clothes turned transparent, oh no.

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

In the skies, Imperial planes did some damage to the Azur Lane ships.

Oklahoma: Where are our planes!? What are our aircraft carriers doing!?

San Diego: I have no idea! But what else? Keep shooting!

Helen: Don't worry! My radar picks up the cavalry!

In that Eagle Union planes make their appearance while shooting at the imperial planes.

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

This surprise attack shoots down multiple Imperial planes, no doubt surprising Zuikaku a bit.

Zuikaku: Interceptors? Those planes? That design! There is no doubt, Gray Ghost is here!

Zuikaku abruptly alters her course and heads towards the place where the Eagle Union interceptors came from.

Shokaku: Zuikaku! 

Shokaku follows her little sister due to Zuikaku being very impulsive and having to cover her blind spots.

THIRD PERSON POV

Returning with our main character, she is in a 2 vs 1 fight

Takao: (Look at Long Beach Wow, it seems that you are either brave or stupid.)

Atago: Yes, well you have to admit that the girl has guts.

Me: Girl? If you don't know I'm much older than you young lady.

Atago: Ara? It seems we have someone who speaks like Lady Mikasa.

Takao: Yes, it seems that in other factions there are kansen who speak like grandmothers. (Focuses on the fight) Well, now we're going to fight.

Atago: But if you want, you can give up, what do you say grandma? If you give up I will reward you with my hugs and massages.

Me: (Undeterred) I'd like the massage after all I feel like my shoulder hurts a bit and my muscles are really tight, but I'm afraid I can't accept your offer. I will fight against you.

Takao: (Sigh) You are a fool, you are a cruiser, you are armed with small caliber cannons, and we have been trained in the most inhospitable places of the empire.

Me: That's true, I'm at a numerical disadvantage and for that it's worth it, if I fall, it will be fighting.

Takao understood her enemy's intentions, so out of respect, she accepts Long Beach's challenge.

Takao: It seems that you have fought a lot, so I Takao will face you with all my power.

Me: Come!

Takao goes on the attack, due to Long Beach's electronic system making Long Beach think faster so she could see everything in slow motion, no doubt this is a very tricky skill for this time.

Long Dodges Takao and Atago's attacks, sometimes Long Blocks Takao and Atago's rapiers using her knife.

Takao: (Excited) (I like this, finally a worthy opponent) OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Me: I SAY THE SAME! OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY!

In that our protagonist shoots his gun, but Takao dodges at the last second.

Takao: (Damn that took me by surprise)

Me: what's up? Is that the full power of the empire cruisers?

Takao: You still don't see anything!

The fight is still going on, only metal hitting and gunshots could be heard in the surroundings, due to Takao and Atago's numerical advantage and Long Beach's technological advantage and tactical disadvantage, it made this fight very even.

On another side of the island, Prinz Eugen's fleet had located Sheffield's fleet and Eugen ordered to attack them, now Sheffield and Edinburg are fighting Iron Blood's fleet.

Sheffield: You never get tired of screwing up! Why did you stumble!? Because of you, the Iron Blood fleet located us!

Edinburg: (Firing cannons) I'm so sorry!

Sheffield: Where is Akashi?

Edinburg: It's hidden in a fridge.

The Iron Blood fleet fired left and right against Sheffield and Edinburg, the royal girls were slowly cornered, after all, it is a 6 vs 2 match, Z1 breaks through Sheffield's defense and Z23 sees an opportunity and fires her torpedoes against Sheffield, Sheffield not seeing it receives one of the torpedoes fired at close range, because the torpedo hit at close range, the torpedo did not pierce Sheffield's armor, but if it damaged her enough to knock her unconscious, Edinburg takes to Sheffield and tries to retreat, but at that moment all the Iron Blood ships corner the two British girls.

Eugen: (mocking tone) It's a checkmate, please secure your weapons and surrender.

In a fridge, Akashi watches the Sheffield fleet and Eugen's fleet combat.

Akashi: (Shaking in fear) I don't know if I'll be able to escape from this very bad situation.

In that Köln listens to the murmurs of someone and turns to see, frightened Akashi closes the refrigerator door quickly and hits her hand with the refrigerator door so she lets out a groan of pain which Köln listens to.

Köln: What was that? Eugen, I'll go investigate.

Eugen: Yes, be careful.

Returning with Laffey and Javelin, the two of them fight against Ayanami, Ayanami attacks with all her power, but Javelin and Laffey don't want to fight her, so the two of them dodge all of Ayanami's attacks, Ayanami seeing all this, she begins to get very annoyed by each passing second.

Ayanami: Why don't you fight!?

In that Javelin and Laffey escape and Ayanami chases them, now they navigate a very wide street.

Ayanami: (Furious) Again with the same? I've had enough of this!

Ayanami fires all her torpedoes at point blank range, as the distance to her targets is long range, the torpedoes will have enough time to develop their full speed maximizing impact damage, the torpedoes close the distance with Javelin and Laffey.

¡BBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

The torpedoes detonate at Javelin and Laffey's position, but when the splashes of water subside, it reveals that Javelin and Laffey are unharmed and that the torpedoes had hit a building by blowing a large hole in the wall.

Ayanami: (Annoyed) Why!? Why don't you want to fight!?

Laffey as Javelin doesn't answer, Laffey then walks towards Ayanami worrying Javelin a lot.

Ayanami in a fit of courage, cruises at high speeds and takes a big jump and prepares a horizontal slash with her sword aimed at Laffey's neck.

SLASH! (Sound of the sword breaking the wind)

TO BE CONTINUED...............................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...
18.3K 348 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
8.9K 170 23
An old abandonned fanfic on Azur lane. One of my first works. Republished but not updated to my standards.
74K 2.2K 54
After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... WHAT? DISCLAIMER: Azur Lane is not...