Beautiful Stranger (BeyNika)

By NikkiKordei

What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dream... More

"Who Are You?"🤷🏽‍♀
"Dream Girl"😍
"Party Time" 🥳
"Looking For You"🕵🏽‍♀
"🗣She's Real"
"Surreal Things"😯
"Drunk and Nasty"🥃👅💦
"Knocked The Fuck Out" 🥊
"Where Are You?!"🥺
"I Don't Remember"😔
"Bey Vs. Sasha" 👼🏼👿
"Divine Revelation" 🧘🏼
"Let Me Fuck You" 😏
"Justice Served" 👮🏽
"The Hidden Truth"
"Mrs. Maraj" 👰🏼

"The Set Up"🤨

1.4K 104 146
By NikkiKordei

Onika's P.O.V.

Losing my memory was one of the most irritating moments of my life. Everyone was trying to help me remember things. My parents took me to a park. They said they used to take my siblings and I there every Saturday during the summer and we would have a family picnic. I couldn't recall any of it.

My fraternal twin sister, Lauren, told me a bunch of stories about things we did as little girls and as teenagers. She told me about how we pulled down our older brother's pants in public when we were 14. We were paying him back for a prank he played on us. The story made me laugh, but I couldn't remember any of it.

One day, Beyoncè took me to the place where we first met. She was hoping it would cause me to remember. She said we were a part of a video shoot. But I didn't remember. I felt so bad!

Later that night, I fell asleep in Beyoncè's arm. After losing my memory, I was very attached to Bey. But she was patient and understanding. Still, I wanted to remember so badly! The saddest thing was when my nephews, Kameron and Kross, asked me if I remembered them and I had to tell them no. But little Kross said, "It's ok, Auntie Nika. I still love you."

I was awakened out of my sleep. I crawled out of Beyoncè's embrace and went down to the kitchen. When I turned the light on, Shawntae was in the kitchen eating a piece of cake. She smiled and said, "There go my girl! What's up, boo?! Come have some cake with me."

I said, "Shawntae! What are you doing in Bey's house?! You always gotta do crazy stuff!"

"Nika, chill... She knows I'm here. Come on. Sit down and have a slice of cake", she said. I calmed down and had a slice of cake with her.

"So listen, Nika. My boss wanted me to have a talk with you", she said.

"Your boss?!", I asked in a confused manner.

"Yes, God...", she said.

"God is your boss?!", I asked. I didn't know what the girl was talking about but I was interested!

"Yeah, baby girl! When Kim shot me, I made it to heaven surprisingly! Now I'm an angel and I help people", she explained.

"Wait....Kim...killed you?!", I yelled.

"Well....if you forgot about that tragedy, that's a good thing. But yeah...she did it right in front of you", she said.

I began to tremble and cry. "How could she do that to you?! You never did anything to her", I cried.

Shawntae grabbed my hands and told me not to cry. "I didn't plan on leaving the world at the age of 31. But unfortunately, bad things happen every day."

"It's not right though! She shouldn't get away with killing you! She needs to be punished", I said angrily.

"You're absolutely right, Onika. Which is why it's time for you to get your memory back! You can help bring me justice. You just have to remember", she said.

"I've been trying really hard but nothing works", I told her.

"Don't worry, Onika. You'll remember everything. And you'll be able to help find Kim and make her pay for what she's done", Shawntae said.

"Ok....I'm sorry she did this to you. You didn't deserve it", I told her.

"Hey, I'm in a better place and I'm doing better things. Everything will work out, Nika. I promise", she said.

_______________________________

I woke up around 5 am and was very hungry. I saw that Beyoncè was sleeping peacefully. So, I decided to try to wake her up!

"Bey....Bey Beyyyyy", I wined while shaking her.

"Babe...take your ass to sleep", she mumbled.

"Bey Bey, be nice! Wake up! I want the Cheesy Grits and Shrimp", I whined.

The girl only knows how to cook three things! The least she could do was get her ass up and make me one of her specialties!

Beyoncè continued to sleep...And I didn't like that!

"Bey Beyyyy!!!! I'm hungry", I yelled.

Beyoncè jumped up out of her sleep. She slapped me on my ass and aggressively laid me back down.

"Take your ass to sleep! Before I whoop your ass", she said sternly. I laughed at that...

"Bey, why you gotta treat me like I'm your kid?", I asked.

"Because you're acting like a 5 year old right now", Beyoncè said.

"Bey Bey, please get up and make me the Grits and Shrimp. I'll make fried chicken for you later. Oh...and I want you to take me to work because I don't feel like driving today for some reason", I told her.

At first Beyoncè was quiet. Then, she jumped up and grabbed me.

"Bey, don't smack my ass again", I whined

"Baby....Baby, your memory is back! Your memory is back, bae", she said as she squeezed the life out of me.

She had tears in her eyes. "Babe, I'm so glad your memory is back! I love you so much, baby", she said. 

"I love you, too. But I don't even remember losing my memory", I told her.

"So....that means you don't remember what happened that caused you to forget", she asked.

"No, I don't...", I admitted.

Beyoncè sighed. "Well, I'll talk to you about it as I make you the Cheesy Shrimp and Grits."

_______________________________

Beyoncè's P.O.V.

After I told Onika about what all happened the night she was taken, she remembered everything. And she was livid!

"I locked up my studio, I was texting you and then out of nowhere I was knocked on the back of my head! I remember Kim ranting about how Shawntae stole me from her. She shot and killed her with no remorse! I was scared out of my mind", Onika said while trembling.

"I really hate that you had to see some traumatic shit like that", I said while shaking my head and rubbing Onika's back.

"I couldn't remember anything! I didn't remember Shawntae or Kim but I still felt bad for Shawntae. We both thought we didn't have to worry about Kim anymore when we heard she was placed in a mental institution. I can't believe they let her out", Onika said.

"They didn't let her ass out! She escaped! And she even tried to kill her own mother for putting her in there", I informed her. 

"Are you fucking serious?!", I yelled.

"Yeah! She framed the two guys that she paid to kidnap you and Shawntae for Shawntae's murder. Then, when she called herself killing her momma she tried to make it look like somebody was just trying to steal her car and they shot her", I explained.

"This shit ain't right! She gotta pay for everything she did", Onika yelled.

"Me and Ermias plan on going to find her ass. She's somewhere hiding out in California", I told her.

"I'm coming, too...I have a plan....", Onika said.

_______________________________

Onika's P.O.V.

"Of course I need your permission for what I have in mind, Bey. If you say no then I won't do it", I said.

"What is it, babe?", she inquired.

"I still have Kim's number on my block list. Even though I have a new phone, I still have access to all numbers I've ever blocked from my number. So, with your permission, I want to text her and pretend that I want to see her", I explained.

"So basically you'll be getting her to tell you where she is, we'll go there, and kill her ass", Beyoncè said.

I'm not a killer...but at that point I wanted Kim gone FOREVER! Shawntae and I were friends before we were anything else! She didn't always do right by me during our relationship, but did she deserve death?! Hell no!

"Absolutely, babe...That's my plan...if you're ok with it", I said.

"Unblock that bitch...let's set her up just like she did everybody else", Beyoncè said.

I unblocked Kim and texted her immediately...

Onika: "Where are you?! You promised to come back for me but you lied! I thought you said you loved me! Was that a lie, too, Kimberly?!

Onika: "Wow.....now you're ignoring me?! I trusted you! You just wanted sex from me didn't you?! 😡"

Kim: "Babe, no! You'll never understand! I had to leave! I wanted to take you with me but it's too risky right now. But I swear I'm coming back for you...Please believe me....🥺" 

Onika: "Why should I believe anything you say! You allowed the police to take me to these people that I don't even know! This girl is saying she's my girlfriend but I know she's lying! I told her my girlfriend's name is Kimberly! But you've made a fool out of me! 💔"

Kim: "Please! I would never do anything like that to you. You're the only person I care about and love! You are my girlfriend!"

Onika: "You're lying...😭"

Kim: "Do you want me to send for you?"

Onika: "Don't play with my feelings, Kim..."

Kim: "I'm not, babe! I'm serious. I'll send for you. And I'll have someone come pick you up from the airport and bring you where I am."

Onika: "Baby, please....I'm so afraid being around these people I don't know! They keep trying to get me to remember them but I don't know them! I want you, babe...."

Kim: "I want you, too.... You're all I've ever wanted from the day you took those photos of me. I love you....and I'll send for you my love...."

Onika: "I love you, too. .Come save me, baby...😘"

"She's sending for me, bae....Let's get her ass", I said to Beyoncè.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
41K 2.1K 12
Who would've thought that two different worlds could mesh and coexist so peacefully... Sequel to The Succubus
98.2K 3.3K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.
67.5K 4.8K 22
After an almost fatal car accident due to her father's wicked ways, Onika Maraj is left blind. The 18 year old was unfortunately left with lifelong i...