Scarlet Love

By Tanis_The_Freesia

The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. Th... More

•TEASER•
|1| Leaving them
|2| Fayth Williams.
|3| Trouble meets trouble.
|4| Meetings.
|5| Manipulator.
|6| First Rain.
|7| Curiosity
|8| Decisions
|9|Unknown
|10| Embarassed
|11| Save me.
|12|Secrets.
|13| So friends?
|14| The Start.
|15| It's Her.
|16| The Royals.
|17| The Rules of The Fate.
|18| She Descended.
|19| The Connection
|20| The saga of them.
|21| Hide and Seek.
|22| The First One.
|23| Him and I.
|24| Someone like her
|25|DĂ©jĂ  vu
|26|The Party
|28| Consequenses
|29| The House of Cards
|30| Yuanfen
|31|The Intruder
Nolan Walker
Fayth Williams
Aiden Alexander
|32| The Intruder II

|27| The Party II

52 9 26
By Tanis_The_Freesia

All the thinking will be in Italic font.

Third-person POV.
_____________________________________

Marley is in danger.

Once again, Fayth repeated these words in her mind. The hall which was filled with shouts of youngsters- was now Silent. Yet the silence was more loud between Fayth and her turmoil.

Fayth looked toward Aiden and before she can ask any question, someone entered the hall and Aiden went toward where Nolan was knocked out.

Yousef looked around before coming to Aiden and Fayth, At the same time Vanessa also entered the hall But she was not alone, A body was hanging on her shoulder.

In short, she was holding someone's unconscious body.

Fayth zoomed her eyes toward the body, In the hope to find Marley. But the site which was in front of her made her question her sight! What in the world! She closed her eyes and then opened them, yet the scene was the same.

Vanessa was holding to none other than her arched enemy, Selena. And from the looks of them, It looked like Selena was knocked down like everybody else. Fayth watched like a fish as Vanessa tossed one of the students out of the couch with a cruel kick then she layed Selena on it carefully.

The scene was absurd enough to make Fayth question her memory of the catfight that she had witnessed before.

If she remembers clearly, They both at that time looked ready to kill each other. Then what is this?

The more she knows royals, the more strange they seem.

"Are they all right?." Yousef asked huffily as he looked around the students.

No one caught the question, So Fayth answered, "I checked some of their vitals, they are okay, Only drugged."

Yousef took a breath of relief.

All of a sudden, Aiden looked towards Fayth with a calculated expression. "Where were you when this happened?"

Before Fayth can answer. Vanessa, tapped in, "She was with me."

Fayth narrowed her gaze toward her, Yeah when you were pretending to be drunk. She was clueless about the whole situation, But it looked like the Royals know something. She looked toward Aiden as he talked on the phone Or At least he knows something.

"What is happening?" Fayth looked toward Yousef. "Why are they all like this? And where is Marley?"

They all held the silence but for a second Vanessa and Yousef looked toward Aiden.

He definitely knows Something!

Aiden went toward Yousef, "Go to the service room And check the CCTVs of all the corridors around here." Yousef nodded and went out of the door.

Vanessa grabbed her phone. "I'll send all the students back to their room."

Aiden hesitated for a second, knowing it would be not easy work.

But then he looked toward Vanessa, No one would be able to do the work as swiftly as her, and added. "Be careful"

Vanessa nodded and took off.

Now it was only her and Aiden, Confused by the situation Fayth let out the only rational thought at the time, "If the situation is dangerous then we should contact the management or police."

Normal students usually do that right?

"You." Aiden pointed his index toward her without looking, "Go back to your room." he closed his eyes. As if trying to remember something.

"What?" Fayth asked calmly, barely consealing her clenched jaw.

"Go back to your room now. We don't need another nuisance."

He got to be kidding! And I'm also dying to get away from you! You rude ass jerk!

But of course she didn't said any of that out loud as she knows she needs to get any information she can get about this situation. She needs to know what the hell is going on!

"I'm not going anywhere," Fayth took a step toward Aiden, "till you give me some answers."

Aiden suddenly chuckled, opened his eyes And finally looked at her, taking a step toward her.

"You!" Aiden went toward her till he was just in front of her, "don't test my thin patience, which are already at peak and go to your room!"

Fayth looked at his soulder when he came closer.

Aiden fisted his hands at her reaction and took a step back.
She can't even look at my face?

Fayth knew she would not get any answer at this rate, So She took her only chance.

Moisture gathered in her eyes and then she looked toward him, "She is my only friend here, Please at least tell me who is doing this? and why?"

When Fayth asked this question, It took everything in him to stop himself from destroying the damn place he was standing. Because He didn't know who this person was and why he was harming each person! he was connected to.

He glared at her tear filled face and again took two steps back.

The Aiden was back, his expression went lethal. "This does not concern you, This is between me and my friends. So, Don't get yourself involved or You will get yourself out of this Academy." He looked at her with disdain. "By me." And just like that, he was out of the scene. Leaving Fayth there.

Fayth cleaned the fake tears she had shed, "Damn it." Even after all the drama, she could not get any information out of him. But she did get one thing, It was not Royals behind this incident.

"Then who?"

But that doesn't matter now, she needs to find Marley. With that thought, Fayth finally left the party hall and went toward her room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden calmly walked toward the security room. His walk was straight and quick.

Yousef had called, He did find something. The whole Academy was in familiar Silence.

It's been two hours since they all were trying to find someone or something that can lead them toward Marley. Nothing was caught on camera. And It is impossible to go outside of the Academy at night. So the person and Marley, both are surely inside. Although He had called his sources outside the Academy too.

He chuckled at the suggestion of Fayth, they can't get help from the police or management of this Academy. They had tried that before and had paid the price for trusting this Academy. He does not trust the adults of here. No one in this Academy can be trusted.

Aiden opened the door and when his palm made contact with the door handle, he felt sticky.

He rubbed both of his palms on his t-shirt to get rid of sweat. he was nervous. But it doesn't matter, he needs to find Marley. With that in mind he opened the door.

"What did you find?" Aiden asked as he looked toward Yousef who was into one of the computers.

Startled, Yousef looked behind and released a breath, "You just gave me a heart attack!"

Aiden rolled his eyes for the third time today, "Then why are you still alive and here?" He took one of the empty chairs and placed himself beside Yousef. He had paid enough to all the security department to keep quiet about everything that has happened today.

Yousef scoffed but then a serious expression took upon his face. "The person is too smart, look here" he pointed toward one of the screens.

Aiden looked carefully and he immediately recognized the outside hallway of their dorm. After a second a person was seen, but only the backside. The hoodie was visible. So, it was even impossible to identify if the person was a girl or boy. Slowly, the person went out of the screen.

Aiden was ready to interrupt when Yousef silenced him and pointed to look some more.

They both looked for a few seconds before the person came backward, once again easily concealing themself, slowly turned around and showed their middle finger toward the direction of the camera.

Even though they could not see the face of the person, they both could feel, that the bastard was smiling.

Aiden gripped the chair handle till his knuckles were white.

"That's why I called you" Yousef rubbed his face, He was exhausted but he needed to find Marley.  "And I think the person is a girl."

Aiden's eyebrows furrowed. "Why do you think that?"

Yousef stopped the screen at a particular time and pointed toward the legs of the person, it was too dark to see anything but one thing was visible. Shining pair of stilettos.

If anything, Aiden was more confused.

"The person is psycho Aiden! How did she dodge all the cameras and how the hell does she know about our personal camera?" Yousef looked toward Aiden. "And why did she take Marley!"

Aiden kept his silence. Only he knows why Marley was targer.

Yousef was right, Aiden had installed a camera outside of his dorm for security purposes and it was hidden, even the management of this Academy were not aware of it. Then how does this girl know?

Aiden stood up, "Did you find anything that could help us now?"

A sudden smile took a place on Yousef's face. "Even though the person was smart, she did make one mistake."

Aiden looked toward Yousef as he opened his laptop. For the first time, Aiden was happy that his friend was a Hacker.

Yousef looked focused as he explained, "The girl was too focused on not making a mistake that she made the dumbest mistake of the hacking world."

"And what is that?" Aiden asked as he watched Yousef tapping the keys hastily.

"My friend, The girl did not protect her own IP Address!"

Aiden nodded and for a second he looked confused, that easy mistake?But he didn't ponder on the matter. "So, Do we know where Marley is?"

Before he could get an answer, The door was busted open with such a force that it made both of them flinch. And when they looked toward the person, they both understood the reason.

Nolan Walker stood at the door, with his fist clenched tight and his expression, they were more lethal than any poison in the world, And why wouldn't it be? His sister was taken right in front of him!

He walked toward both of them, "Did we find anything?" His voice was calm, But both Aiden and Yousef knows the storm behind it.

"Just wait a minute," Yousef looked or more like consoled him. "We are almost there."

But Nolan did not need consolation, He just need to find Marley and to find that bastard, Who has tried to harm his sister.

He remembers it clearly, How they both were on the couch, How Marley was scolding him to not drink more, How he had snapped a lot of her bloopers to post it on the snap. That was when suddenly Everyone around them started to feel dizzy And started to drop to the ground, In a worry, they both went toward one of the students to check what is going on.

But before he could reach anyone, He felt the world around him shifting, And in a matter of a second He was on the ground, Yet He had heard Marley's worried scream for him, And he also remember, When he turned around toward her, She was not there.

At that moment, He understood that it was not her worried scream but she was screaming his name for help. He looked around, But his dizzy self was not letting him stand up, Just before the Darkness consumed him wholly, he was able to see a blurry image of someone's back.

Nolan felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked back, and surely, It was Aiden. If not for the circumstances, Nolan would have laughed at Aiden's awkward consolation.

"We need to find this bastard! Aiden" Nolan whispered.

Aiden squeezed his shoulder, "We will."

"But the person is not bastard"

"What do you mean?" Nolan inquired.

"We both have confirmed that the person is a girl." Aiden clarified.

Nolan fisted his hair, "It doesn't make sense."

Both Yousef and Aiden looked at each other then toward him, "What do you mean by that?"

"Just before I went unconscious, I had seen that person-"

"You've seen the person!?"

Nolan shook his head toward Yousef, "Only his back, I remember it dizzy, But Marley was in his hands. And do you think a girl can easily lift Marley? And why do you think the person is a girl?"

Yousef showed him the whole clip of the person that they had discovered.

Nolan was silent while watching the whole video And when it was finished, he went into fits and started to throw things around him. Yousef immediately grabbed him. Knowing he would hurt himself at this rate.

After a second, he stopped and dropped to his knees. "This is because of me." Nolan whispered.

No. this is because of me. Aiden felt his heart being squeezed.

They know how much Marley means to Nolan. And to think the person took her right in front of him.

But all of it changed when they all heard a small ping from the laptop. Yousef immediately went toward it and looked back toward his friends, "We got it."

Both looked toward the position of the red dot on his computer, Nolan gritted his teeth, "Is that what I think it is."

Aiden took a close look, "The bastard is at Old library."

With these words, All three of them left the computer room. Vanessa met them halfway. When she noticed their expression, A sudden smile took a place on her lips, "We got the person?"

Nolan nodded. Vanessa stretched her limbs, "Damn, I can't wait to break his bones."

"I'm calling dibs!" Yousef shouted and ran toward the direction.

"You can't!" Vanessa ran after him.

And just like that, they all were going toward the person, Who had tried to harm one of them. And whole Academy had witnessed before, What happens when someone tries that.

One word. Hell.

But oh oh oh, Who is the prey? And who is the predator? Do we know? No, We don't.

___________________________________

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for reading this book.

Even though I am so bad at my words and with all these mistakes.

Thank you.

But believe me, You will not regret this ride. I will make sure of that.

So, about the chapter? What do you think is going to happen?

And the Party is over now.

And I always wanted to say this, If you have any worries, you can lighten them, with me.

Yours bad writer,
- TANIS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 812 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...
15.2K 2.3K 48
âťť I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. âťž (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
1.5K 48 8
âťťWhen you live in a world of lies, it's hard to tell what's real." "Out of everything in this world, gorgeous, I can guarantee you this- you and I...
11.6K 894 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...