𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | �...

By LaurenSalvatore22

♡ꨄ⚔︎ꨄ♡ "Wake me up if anything interesting happens, like Cheong-San being bitten, I want front row seats... More

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

8.2K 408 149
By LaurenSalvatore22

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'Those things I did
Just so I could call you mine
The things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime
You used me as an alibi
I crossed my heart as you crossed the line
And I defended you to all my friends
And now, every time a siren sounds
I wonder if you're around
'Cause you know that I'd do it all again
All the things I did
Just so I could call you mine
The things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime'
Favourite Crime~Olivia Rodrigo.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Everyone gathered around a small stack of wood and watched as On-Jo attempted to start the fire. No matter how hard she tried it wouldn't start. They continued to try, changing between themselves whenever anyone got tired. This continued on for well over fifteen minutes and emotions were running high. Whenever they thought they'd started the fire it turns out they weren't even close.

It seemed like Nam-Ra had seen enough and walked over to the group, mumbling a quiet 'hey' that didn't get anyone's attention. She repeated herself and Suhyeok, who had been the one currently trying to start the fire, looked over at her. She held out a lighter towards them. "Just use this." She told the group.

Sa-Na's jaw dropped but she turned it into a grin when she recognised exactly what it was. "Hey, didn't I give you that?" She asked the girl. "You kept it?"

"Yeah." Nam-Ra replied and Suhyeok looked in between the two.

"Since when did you smoke?" He asked his best friend and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't, Nam-Ra does and I went shopping with my cousin and I saw this lighter and it reminded me of her." She explained, shrugging nonchalantly. "Didn't expect her to keep it though."

Nam-Ra looked over at the girl as Suhyeok grabbed the lighter and started the fire, turning the attention from the two. "I kept it because it was thoughtful of you to think of me when you saw it." Nam-Ra whispered softly to the girl, receiving a small smile from her.

ꨄ♡ꨄ

The sun began to set and Sa-Na was resting her head on her hands while she rested her hands on the wall of the roof. She was looking down at all the zombies, her eyes immediately finding Da-Hyun. She didn't understand why she felt a sense of relief watching her friend run mindlessly around the school. Places they'd ran together, not so long ago, running from Suhyeok as he tried to scold them for not doing their homework.

She guessed it was because she knew her friend was alive, somewhere deep inside it was still the same Da-Hyun she'd been best friends with. There was still a shot at saving her, saving everyone. Surely someone had created a cure for this, nobody would be that much of an idiot, right?

"Isn't it strange?" Cheong-San asked her, standing beside her.

"Isn't what strange?" She asked slowly.

"Looking at her all time, doesn't it upset you?" He questioned, frowning as he recalled how he could barely even look at any zombies, fearing it would be his best friend. He couldn't handle seeing him like that, it was too upsetting for him.

"Not really, she's still alive." She mumbled, drawing circles into the rock.

Cheong-San nodded and the two sat in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes until he broke it again. "What you said earlier," he began hesitantly, not really knowing where to start this, "did you mean..."

Sa-Na quickly understood what he was trying to reference and nodded. "What? Did I try to kill myself?" He slowly nodded and she pursed her lips. "Yeah, I did." She looked down, normally she would've been ashamed and embarrassed, admitting such a thing but she no longer cared.

"That's why Suhyeok reacted the way he did in the classroom." Cheong-San mumbled to himself and the girl heard, nodding at his statement.

"No matter how many times I try to explain to him that I wouldn't try something so stupid again he still worries." Sa-Na sighed. "When it first happened, he wouldn't let me out of his sight, Da-Hyun wasn't as bad but she still followed me everywhere. I don't know if you noticed but at school I wasn't even allowed to go to my classes alone without a bodyguard." She rolled her eyes at the last word.

"I noticed." Cheong-San interrupted, noticing her questioning look. "I mean, because he spent more time with you then us." He explained, rubbing his neck nervously.

The girl nodded and then waved her hand. "Sorry for telling you this, you don't need to hear about my shitshow of a life." She quickly announced, refusing to make eye contact.

"It's fine, I asked about it, sorry for bringing it up." He replied, turning to look out t the horizon. "Do you still hate me?" He asked, his eyes trained on the sun setting.

She thought about it for a moment, thought of all the times he could've left her, let her become a zombie. Yet he didn't. Every time he came back and helped her, stopped her from being one of them. Her mind moved to how he reacted when she had been bitten. The look of fear on his face as he looked at her still haunted her. Then again, that was a human reaction, he'd acted like that because he'd been naive at the start and it had cost him some of his closest friends. Sa-Na could sympathise with him because she knew what it was like to lose someone dear to you.

Finally, she answered him. "No, I don't hate you." She replied, the boy turning to her in surprise at her words. "Don't think this makes us friends though." She pointed a warning finger at him, finally turning around.

"I wouldn't dare." He sarcastically replied and she rolled her eyes, nudging his shoulder.

Suhyeok turned around from where he sat near the fire and watched as his two best friends actually had a civil conversation without one of them hitting it each other. He looked down at a ring on his finger, a ring that had been bought for him by Da-Hyun on his birthday.

"They finally got along." He mumbled, twisting the ring as he fought back the memories threatening to resurface. He just wished that she was there to see such a step forward for the two.

How long do you think until those two get together?" Da-Hyun asked Suhyeok at lunch one day, watching as Sa-Na threw a banana peel at Cheong-San for making a joke about her hair. They'd all chosen to sit together for one lunch and they were all beginning to regret it.

"Who?" He asked watching as Da-Hyun motioned to his best friends. "Sa-Na and Cheong-San?" The girl nodded eagerly and the boy scoffed, shaking his head at her words. "You're crazy."

"No I'm not, we have all seen how he looks at her. That boy is a lovesick fool who only argues back to spend more time with her." Da-Hyun scoffed, biting into her sandwich. "Such oblivious fools."

He could hear her voice in his head and he moved his eyes from his ring, back towards the two laughing at something they'd said. "Such oblivious fools." He repeated quietly to himself, twisting the ring on his hand as he turned back to the fire.

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1346.
{edited:no}

Note: heyyyy, I can start updating regularly because I'm on half term right now so I'm thinking 1-2? updates a day, no specific time just whenever I finish the chapter I guess. Also, sorry this chapter is really short my wifi cut out because of the uk storms or whatever it is so I just wrote whatever this shit is. Next chapter will be longer :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 106 15
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fight for survival and for their true feeli...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
215K 7.5K 80
emma does not like ethan. and ethan does not like emma. but perhaps the threat of a ruthless brain and a shady corporate conspiracy could change for...