𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | �...

By LaurenSalvatore22

♡ꨄ⚔︎ꨄ♡ "Wake me up if anything interesting happens, like Cheong-San being bitten, I want front row seats... More

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

8.8K 442 198
By LaurenSalvatore22

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'I'm alone in my head
Looking for love in a stranger's bed
But I don't think I'll find it
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
I wanna tell all my friends
But I don't think they would understand
It's something l've decided
'Cause only you could fill this empty space'
Empty Space~James Arthur.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

     After a moment of staring out at the zombies, everything had become echoey and Sa-Na couldn't decipher if anything was really happening anymore. Her body ached everywhere and her body cried when she stretched her hand, feeling them all cramp up. She was so hungry and her mouth felt dry.

     A crash made her look away, seeing Suhyeok throw his body in front of Nam-Ra as Cheong-San smashed the stand against his back. "Get back!" He yelled at the boy covering the girls.

     He ignored him and rushed towards him, slamming his body onto the table as he held him down, clenching his other fist and raising it towards him. "I said stop it!"

     "Stupid asshole!" Cheong-San commented, fighting against the boys hold. While the two began to fight, Nam-Ra slowly slid off the windowsill, gently pulling Sa-Na with her as they laid against the wall, both too exhausted to get up.

     "Get out of my way! Let go of me!" Cheong-San yelled as Suhyeok held him back.

     "Stop it. Are you blind?" On-Jo told her best friend. "Look at Nam-Ra. She would have blood on her mouth if she bit him." Sa-Na held the girls hand tightly as she tried to pull herself up, her attempts failing as she weakly dropped against the floor. "Does she? And he's not bleeding, right?"

     "It's true. There's no wound." Dae-Su commented.

     "But if Gwi-Nam bit them—."

     "They're still fine, which means you'll be fine." On-Jo's tone made him go silent. Her eyes moved to the stand, firmly gripped in his hand. "Come on, put that down. Stop being stubborn."

     He nodded and turned to Suhyeok. "Let go." He told the boy, hinting to his arms wrapped around him. "I got it. Let go. Fuck." He pushed the boy off him and On-Jo's eyes moved back to his hand.

     "Why won't you drop that?" She asked him.

     "That's my business." He snapped as she sighed and walked over to the two girls, grabbing Nam-Ra's arm first, inspecting the wound as she moved her eyes over to Sa-Na's repeating her actions.

     "Are you okay?" She asked the girls softly.

     "Why do you care?" Nam-Ra snapped.

     "What?"

     "It's weird. You've always hated me." Nam-Ra told her quietly.

     "Sometimes, I still do." On-Jo whispered softly, biting her lip nervously. "What's wrong is wrong, though." Her eyes moved to Sa-Na. "What about you, are you okay?"

     "I'm fine but I feel like laughing at Cheong-San's grip on that music stand." She commented, turning to the boy. "He's acting as if I didn't do taekwondo half my life." She managed a weak smirk. "Weak or not, I'd still beat your ass in a fight." He rolled his eyes and looked back at the music stand and then back at her.

     "They seem fine. Let's..." Wu-Jin paused as the other guys nodded.

     "They would've definitely turned by now."

     "No." Nam-Ra whispered, pulling herself up from the ground. "I'm not okay. I wanted to bite Suhyeok."

     "Ew, I did not need to know that, he's like a brother to me and what you guys want to do, you can keep to yourself." Sa-Na gipped, giving the two a disgusted look.

     Suhyeok gave his friend a look of disbelief. "Sa-Na, just please, shut the fuck up. And what Nam-Ra said isn't true."

     "I really did." Nam-Ra continued. "I wanted to bite him." Cheong-San seemed interested as On-Jo turned to the girl still sat on the floor.

     "Wait, what do you mean by that?" Cheong-San asked slowly.

     "I mean...I wanted to bite him." Nam-Ra repeated.

     "Did you feel like biting him?" On-Jo cautiously asked as the girl on the floor cringed again. "Not like that."

     "No." She replied. "I just feel really hungry and all of you are starting to look like food." She paused, deep in thought. "You're all breathing really loudly and it's not helping."

     "I shouldn't stay with you any longer." Nam-Ra instantly announced. "If I hadn't come to my senses, I would've bitten him."

     "Hey, come on, stop that. What's wrong with you?" Suhyeok asked as Nam-Ra released her grip on Sa-Na.

     "I'll go."

     "Please wait." On-Jo stopped her before she could even move a step. "You saw Gwi-Nam get bitten by zombies?" She asked Cheong-San as the boy pressed his eyes shut.

     "I told you a hundred times, yes." He told her, sighing as he was growing tired of repeating the same thing.

     "And you saw Gwi-Nam turn?" On-Jo continued to question.

"No, I didn't." Cheong-San replied after a moment of silence. "I was busy running away."

On-Jo seemed to be processing this information, her eyes moving to the other boy, angrily staring at Cheong-San. "Suhyeok, you definitely fought Gwi-Nam?" She asked him and Sa-Na wondered what the girl was trying to theorise.

"Yes, I did." He answered her question.

"There's no reason for either to lie." On-Jo slowly rethought all the information she had been told and looked up at the others. "Maybe Gwi-Nam was bitten, but was not affected. In the movies, there are always people who are immune, remember?"

"Still," Ji-Min began, "she tried to bite him. She could have bitten him for real. Plus, we don't even know how Sa-Na is going to react to it. Regardless, they aren't normal. So I'm not going with them."

"It's a good job nobody asked you to come with us then, isn't it?" Sa-Na snapped at the young girl.

"Ji-Min, stop." On-Jo told the girl.

"What? Are you saying that I'm wrong?" She questioned defensively.

"Maybe." On-Jo looked down and sighed. "I really don't know what we should do."

Ji-Min shook her head at the girls words. "We can't pretend they're fine."

Nam-Ra had enough of them arguing over the two of them as if they weren't sat inches away, listening to every word. "Enough." She announced. "Please don't fight." Her eyes wandered around the room as she thought over her choices. "Leaving will solve everything."

She stood up, looking at Sa-Na. The girl sighed and grabbed her hand, allowing the girl to pull her up and head towards the door. Instantly, On-Jo pulled them back, Suhyeok stood close behind.

     "Don't go. Where would you go?" She asked as Nam-Ra ripped her arm out of her hold. "Stop it." She grabbed onto her arm again. "Please." The two stopped and looked at On-Jo's pleading eyes. "I don't want anyone dying."

She felt the girls hands and looked back up. "Hyeon-Ju and I-Sak...their hands were very cold before they turned." On-Jo turned around to face the others. "Nam-Ra's hands are warm." She let go of the girls hands and moved to grab Sa-Na's, tightly wrapping her hands around the girls. "So are Sa-Na's. They aren't zombies. So cut it out, and let's talk how to get to the roof."

Ji-Min seemed to not trust them still, even after everything they'd done to prove that they were okay. "No!" She exclaimed.

"Ji-Min!" On-Jo yelled in disbelief.

"No way! They may be fine now, but who knows what's gonna happen when they turn?" She turned to look at the others, waiting for them to back her up. "Guys, say something. This is wrong."

"If I was a zombie I'd rip your fucking throat out." Sa-Na told the girl, glaring harshly as Nam-Ra tightened her grip on her hand.

"Nam-Ra said it herself that she wanted to bite him. They have zombie blood in their veins. Zombies killed my mum and dad."

"They killed a lot of other people, they killed Da-Hyun, Gyeong-Su, probably all of our parents. Yet, we aren't all making this about us, are we." Sa-Na snapped. "Yes, you lost your parents but everyone in this room has lost someone."

Silence evoked the room and Suhyeok took his chance to grab something from the floor. He walked over to Nam-Ra and asked her to give him her hand and she fought him at first but allowed him to wrap the red fabric around her hand. "What are you doing?" She asked him, watching him carefully.

"Tying a knot." He responded and wrapped the other piece around his own hand.

"Stop it. Stop." Nam-Ra tried to get the fabric off her hand. The boy ignored her, telling her to hold still as he finished. He knew Sa-Na's dislike for anything around her hands, she even refused to wear bracelets or any jewellery that required being around her wrist. Instead, he opted for intertwining their hands again.

"Happy?" He asked, holding the twos hands in the air again. "This way, she can't get to you if she turns. As for Sa-Na, if she turns, both of us can hold her back." He motioned to himself and Nam-Ra. "Or, I'll get bitten instead."

He moved the two to sit with him in the corner, pulling out three chairs while the others sat on the opposite of the room. Sa-Na felt irritated that even after everything he was still trying to save her. He was always there, pulling her back from death and reminding her she had a reason to live.

"Considering that whenever you two are alone you feel the need to flirt, I'm going to sleep." Sa-Na told the two after a moment, moving from the chair and to the floor, laying her head against the wall under the window. "Wake me up if anything interesting happens, like Cheong-San being bitten, I want front row seats."

"Go fuck yourself Sa-Na!"

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1722.
{edited:no}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
100K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
215K 7.5K 80
emma does not like ethan. and ethan does not like emma. but perhaps the threat of a ruthless brain and a shady corporate conspiracy could change for...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...