𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | �...

LaurenSalvatore22 által

♡ꨄ⚔︎ꨄ♡ "Wake me up if anything interesting happens, like Cheong-San being bitten, I want front row seats... Több

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

9.7K 404 209
LaurenSalvatore22 által

ꨄ♡ꨄ
'I got a bully in my head
Fake love, fake friends
I was broken when you left
Now you hear me everywhere you go
La da di, oh la di da
Gonna be a superstar
Be the girl you used to know
Playing on the radio
La da di, oh la di die
Loving me is suicide
I'm a dreamer, I'm on fire
La da di, run for your life'
La Di Die~Nessa Barrett, jxdn.
ꨄ♡ꨄ

Moving everybody into the broadcasting room was easy enough as they all stood and watched Joon-Yeong set everything up in preparation for their plan. Now that everything was prepared they could get started. "Anyone?" He spoke into the mic as everyone stood around him, hoping it would work.

     "I've never done it before." Dae-Su nervously replied.

     "Somebody do it." Hyo-Ryeong told them. "Dae-Su?"

    "Here goes nothing." He mumbled, leaning down towards the mic. "Uh, mic test. One, two. One, two. Cheong-San, are you there? We—."

     "What are you doing?" Suhyeok whispered, taking the mic from Dae-Su. "H-hey. Cheong-San, do you hear us? It's Suhyeok."

     "How's he going to answer us idiots?" Sa-Na looked at her friends in disbelief.

     "Sa-Na shhh." Suhyeok whispered, turning away from the girl and back to the mic in his hands. "We'll come to you, so stay put. Got it? I know what you'll say,"

     "But we can't hear you here so it doesn't matter." Sa-Na interrupted, snatching the microphone off her best friend.

     He glared at her, taking it back off her and speaking into it once again. "So don't go anywhere. Wait for us."

     "You hear that idiot, don't go anywhere, okay?" Sa-Na inputted once again, worry hidden and covered up by snide comments.

     "We'll come now." Suhyeok added, looking over to Nam-Arabella who confirmed it was all good.

     "Anyway, let's go." Dae-Su told the group. "The smell of shit makes me wanna hurl."

     "It's your shit, you prick." Sa-Na retorted, shaking her head.

     "It's not just mine." Dae-Su defended.

     "Yes, it is." Everyone confirmed, shocking the boy, who looked over at them weirdly.

     "Really?"

     "Yes!"

     It all went silent for a minute and Sa-Na headed towards the door but a voice made her pause. On-Jo had moved towards the microphone and had begun to speak into it, having one last thing to say.

"Cheong-San." She began, hoping this would work. "Please stay still. I know you never listen to me, but please do it this time."

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Nam-Ra entered the room and began adjusting the different settings on the keyboard until she stopped and looked over at the speakers. Suhyeok noticed her paused and worriedly looked over. "What's wrong?" He asked her.

     "Why isn't it working?" Wu-Jin asked.

     "Beats me." Dae-Su replied.

     The black haired girl walked to the right and adjusted something that Sa-Na couldn't see and then the narrators voice broke through.

     "Time for meditation. Once again, another fun day at school. Everyone, close your eyes...and calm your hearts."

     "You did it!" She exclaimed happily.

     "Nam-Ra, turn off the right and middle speakers." On-Jo told her and two guys ran over to check the window and doors.

     "Sound's distant."

     "Uh-huh. I hear it on the left."

     They both explained what they heard/seen from where they stood and Wu-Jin turned back around, moving away from the window and placing the curtain back over the window.

     "The speakers are working." He confirmed.

    "Really? It worked?"

     "Have a bit of faith in us." Sa-Na commented as he chuckled and walked over to the door, peeling back the paper that covered the glass of the door. Suhyeok moved to stand on the cabinets to check the window above them.

     "We're good." He confirmed and the others went to leave when Suhyeok paused them.

     "Hold on." He stopped, almost like he could hear something.

     "Why? What?" Dae-Su whispered back as the boy moved to look out the window again.

     "There's one more." He announced and Sa-Na threw her arms in the air dramatically.

     "Of course there fucking is." She commented, sighing in exasperation.

     "I'm going now." Dae-Su confirmed after around a minute of waiting for the zombie to leave the hallway.

     "You must keep moving forward..."

     "Let's go. Come on."

     Dae-Su pulled the lock off and slowly opened the door, peaking around the corners to check where the zombies had gone. "Check the left." Wu-Jin whispered as he checked the right. Whatever they had seen had caused the two to drop back into the classroom, Dae-Su mumbling the word 'shit' over and over.

     "What the fuck happened?" Sa-Na spoke quietly, watching the two close the door again.

     "I could've totally died." He whispered, breathing heavily as the door was relocked by Wu-Jin. "You said it was fine, you idiot." He directed his words to Suhyeok.

     "What. Where?"

     "There's one right outside." Dae-Su explained and Suhyeok stood up again, checking to see that he was in fact correct. He quietly jumped down from the cabinet and sat down beside Wu-Jin on the floor.

     "What do we do?" He asked his friends worriedly. Their plan was too good not to work now. After all the effort they had put in, it needed to work.

     "You think there's something wrong with him?" Dae-Su asked the two quietly.

     "Not any more than you." Wu-Jin retorted and Sa-Na droned them out, thinking of a way to get out of the room. There had to be another way out, something had to be done in order to get past that zombie.

     "Guys, we can't wait here any longer." Sa-Na spoke up. "Take the others and walk past him as carefully as possible." She directed, coming up with a plan that could either work or fail horribly.

     "What are you going to do?" On-Jo asked worriedly.

     "I'll try do what I can from here." She explained walking over to the corner of the room and grabbing the half broken mop.

     "All right." Dae-Su agreed with a sigh.

     Sa-Na looked over at Suhyeok, nodding slowly at him. "Let's go." She told the others, watching as the others slowly opened the door, creeping out of the room and into the hallway. She stood behind them all, holding the mop tightly in her hands. The sound of metal clanging against the floor made her pinch her eyes shut in disbelief as she turned to glare at whoever had dropped something.

     Everyone paused, turning to see the zombies reaction, remaining as still as possible. Slowly, the zombie turned around to face them and Sa-Na gagged at the amount of blood covering its face.

     "Go!" Suhyeok yelled, allowing the others to set off into a run.

     He pushed the zombie backwards while the others made their way up the stairs. Sa-Na twisted the mop in her hand, raising it and stabbing it into the zombies heart — or where it's heart used to be. Nothing seemed to phase it and Suhyeok raised his leg, sending a kick to the zombie while the remains of Sa-Na's mop stuck out of its chest. It ran towards them again and it was Sa-Na's turn to send a kick into its chest.

     "Why do these fuckers not die?" She exclaimed in disbelief as Suhyeok grabbed her hand and pulled her along the corridor. He dragged her up the stairs, following where the others had gone. They made it half way up the second set when the zombie grabbed ahold of Sa-Na, dragging her to the ground. She winced as her back hit the steps, uncontrollably pulling Suhyeok down with her. The boy quickly pulled himself up and pulled the girl up with him.

     They got around three steps up before the zombie came over to them again, somehow ending up being thrown over Suhyeok's back. "How the fuck did you do that?" Sa-Na spoke in disbelief, staring wide eyed at her best friend.

     "I don't know."

     The zombie crawled backwards on all fours and Sa-Na jumped backwards in fear, noticing a small gap between him and the wall. She pulled Suhyeok with her as she stepped over it's body. It grabbed her leg, tripping her to the ground and hovering over the top of her. Suhyeok tried to pull it off her but it's grip on the young girl was tight. He felt himself be pulled away from it by strong hands, shoving him into the wall beside him.

     Blood splattered all over Sa-Na's T-shirt as the zombie dropped lifelessly onto her, it's grip loosening as it let go of her. She looked up to see Gwi-Nam stood above her, a bloody knife pressed tightly in her hands. Out of pure panic, she pushed the zombies body off her and slowly moved her body backwards.

     "You morons." Gwi-Nam commented tiredly and Suhyeok looked over at the boy in disbelief. "Total loser, huh?"

     Suhyeok pulled himself off the ground while Sa-Na stared in horror at the blood coating her hands. "Thank you." The boy told him, moving over to help Sa-Na stand up, holding out his hand and pulling her up. Her eyes never left the body as she clutched onto Suhyeok's blazer.

     "Of course. I saved your guys asses." Gwi-Nam commented and for the first time Sa-Na moved her eyes away from the body and took in his appearance. His eye had been stabbed out and his face was covered in blood. He looked scarier than usual and he wore his signature smirk. "I'm looking for Cheong-San."

     She looked away from his eyes at his words, her brow raising in confusion. "Why do you want Cheong-San?" She questioned, wondering if she heard him correctly.

     "Death." He idly commented and Sa-Na knew they weren't safe.

     "What do you mean?" Suhyeok asked and Sa-Na tugged on his blazer, signalling they needed to go.

     "I'm killing him." Gwi-Nam deadpanned and the boys eyes moved down to the bloody knife pressed tightly in his hand, everything beginning to make sense.

     "You're badly hurt. Are you okay?" Sa-Na wanted to slap her best friend for not running and if it was anyone else she would've ran, leaving their dumbass behind but it wasn't anyone, it was her best friend, her brother, the guy who always stuck by her. She couldn't leave him now.

     "I'm great." Gwi-Nam confirmed with a sly grin. "I'm so fucking great. So, Cheong-San?"

     "That's not funny." Suhyeok told him, wiping the smirk off Gwi-Nam's face.

     "You were always like that." He snickered as he tilted his head. "Isn't that right? Do this. Don't do that. Always ordering me around. It's okay, though. You fought better than I did." Sa-Na knew of their history, Suhyeok telling her and Da-Hyun everything that happened and why he no longer hung around with him. "But you can't do that anymore."

     As he finished his sentence he lunged forwards with his knife, aiming for Suhyeok, forcing the two to pull away from each other and move to either side of Gwi-Nam.

     "Sa-Na, run!" Suhyeok told the girl as he avoided the crazed boys hits.

     "No, you idiot." Sa-Na scoffed, walking over and pushing Gwi-Nam off Suhyeok, his body falling into the wall.

     "You little bitch." He scoffed as Sa-Na walked back down the three steps and stood beside Suhyeok. "You're nothing special, Suhyeok." He aimed a kick towards Sa-Na, the girl ducking down in time and sending one back into the boys chest. She moved backwards again as he regained his balance, aiming his knife at the twos face.

     They avoided all the hits, changing their ways of attack while he did the same. He managed to land a blow into a Suhyeok's stomach, sending multiple attacks into the boy as he laid on the ground. Sa-Na's eyes widened as he turned to her, aiming a punch towards her. She moved to the side, his fist missing her by mere inches.

     They went back and forth, hit and then a miss, a hit and then a miss. It was getting repetitive and Sa-Na was becoming tireder, her reaction times were slower and her eyesight got blurry. Just when he'd aimed a hit to her stomach, she'd not reacted fast enough, and the knock had caused her to double over in pain.

     He took his chance to wrap his arm around her neck, holding her tightly as he pressed the knife to her neck. "Should I kill you first or your little whore?" He questioned Suhyeok with a grin. "What do you think, sweetheart?"

     "Burn in hell." Sa-Na spat.

     The boy growled, moving his mouth towards her arm and allowing his sharp teeth to dig into the flesh. A scream of pain left her throat as his teeth burned into her flesh. Someone managed to push him off her and she turned, noticing Nam-Ra stood, holding him in a headlock. Her body hit the wall behind her and she looked down at her arm, the pain spreading throughout her entire body. The dark red blood coated her hoodie and she looked at the teeth marks engraved into the cotton of the hoodie.

     She paid no attention to the fight happening behind her and focused on the bite mark. Her heart dropped, she knew she didn't have long left. The average time for a transformation was five minutes, she couldn't believe that she'd survived this long just to end up like this. If she was being honest, it was ironic really, she'd wanted nothing more than to end it all at first, yet, now that the time for her to die had arrived, she wanted nothing more than to live,

     A scream left Nam-Ra's throat as she landed opposite Sa-Na. The girl whimpering as Gwi-Nam gripped her hair. Suhyeok yelled something that Sa-Na couldn't hear, jumping up and running towards the crazy boy.

     The black haired girl thought for a moment, Gwi-Nam wasn't a zombie, just a guy with really sharp teeth. He'd seemed normal, all the other zombies were emotionless monsters that had just wondered around, not a single thought in their minds. Gwi-Nam had purpose when he walked and he was full of emotion, mostly anger. Maybe she had a shot at living, maybe she would survive this.

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~2455.
{edited:no}

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

KALBE SAPLANAN OK Ebru által

Ifjúsági irodalom

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
21.6K 425 16
≡ :𝐯𝐡𝐬: . . .! └➤ 📹 . 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝘆𝗲𝘁? :⛓: └➤ 𝗶𝗻 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗁 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲...
13.1K 565 15
💫...In a world full of mysteries, finding solutions to problems, and answers to secrets. 🎀...In a world full of love, but none for us. 🧨...In a wo...
127K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...