The Demigod Alien Hero

By PerseusKyogre09

What will happen when Ben gets thrown to the dimension of Percy Jackson along with Vilgax? What happens when... More

⭐|¦_Dimensional Demigod_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Visit To Camp Half-blood_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Enter Bellicus And Serena_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Prophecy Of Rescue The Goddess!_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_The Truth_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐
⭐|¦_The Dam Episode_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Trekking Tamalpais_¦|⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Nico Has Disappeared_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Percy Destroys A School, I Fight My Dad_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Fighting Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Death Of Percy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Surprises_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Rise Of Kronos_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Aftermath_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Secret Of Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Things Get Titanic_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Another Point For Team Ben 10!_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Taking A Step Back_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_From Tam To Cam(p)_¦|⭐⭐⭐

⭐|¦_Paradox Makes An Entry_¦|⭐

3.5K 78 44
By PerseusKyogre09

Oh gods, I thought. What were they actually doing to Annabeth?

Wasting no time, I transformed back. I looked at the computer. I dialled omnitrix and transformed "Upgrade!" I exclaimed in a robotic voice.

I covered the main computer. I tried to access the code to shut it off. But to my dismay, I couldn't find it, and what was even strange that the computer was resisting me.

That had never happened! Upgrade could control any machinery. Panicking I transformed again. "Brainstorm!" I exclaimed.

"Let us see what we have here. The computer is very complicated to be hacked by a Galvanic Mechamorph." I said, thinking.

I tried to hack it using my mind bolt. But it was still unresponsive. I said to myself "Perhaps, it is time I used brawns instead of brain. Although I always use brawns..."

I dialled and found the perfect alien. "Juryrigg!" I cackled.

"Let's see what I can do now!" I said, taking a piece of equipment.

I took in a deep breath "Break, break, break! Break, break, break!" and I took down the machinery bit by bit. Soon Annabeth was freed.

I transformed back immediately. I ran out of the room as fast as I could, carrying Annabeth bridal style.

And when I exited, I heard a deep roar "No! Not the sky AGAIN!"

I immediately put down Annabeth beside Percy to see Zoe was lying down. And based on her injuries, I knew she couldn't make it.

I noticed Percy had a few white streaks of hair. Did he do something? I thought.

"Have I served thee well, Milady?" Zoe asked.

Artemis was holding her hand "Yes, my dear Zoe. You fought bravely."

"I can see the stars again, milady." she said innocently.

I couldn't bear to watch this. Yet, I kept looking at what I failed to save.

Percy took out his pen, and tried wrapping Zoe's hand around it. "Take it. It's yours. You gave it to Hercules and he betrayed you."

Zoe looked at him "No, Percy Jackson. This sword truly belongs to you. I was asked by my mother, Pleione to give it to the greatest hero. And you are one."

Thalis looked down "I- I'm sorry. I should've listened to you. All men are bad."

Zoe smiled at her "Perhaps not everyone." she looked at me "I now understand, Ben. Why you were given 'the most dangerous weapon of the universe' when you were 10. You are a worthy hero, along with Perseus."

Hearing this, Artemis shot me a suspicious glance, but said nothing. Zoe said again "The stars are beautiful today, milady."

Artemis had a sad smile "Yes, my brave one. They are beautiful indeed."

"The stars..." Zoe trailed off. Her eyes became distant and glassy. Artemis glowed in silver and to my surprise, Zoe turned into dust. She glanced upwards, and so did Percy.

I looked upwards and was astonished. There was a new constellation of a girl, with a bow and a crown. It was truly beautiful.

"Ben, what happened to Annabeth?" Percy asked frantically.

I forgot about her "Oh god! We have to hurry, there's something wrong with her-"

"Save it, Ben. I am going to teleport us to Mt. Olympus. We don't have that much time. I will ask Apollo to heal her." Artemis said.

I noticed she was glowing even brighter. Percy said "Close your eyes."

I shut my eyes and a light burst. I opened my eyes again, when I felt safe.

And I was taken out of breath. Olympus was truly majestic. I looked forward to see twelve thrones in a U shape.

In the center, sat a stern looking man, with electric blue eyes, and black hair. He was staring at us.

To his left, sat a beautiful and regal looking lady. She had a stiff posture and was glaring at the man in the centre.

To the man's right sat a man with a kind looking face. He had a fishing net in his throne, and he was smiling at me. He had sea green looking eyes, and black untamed hair. I felt like I should know him, but I didn't.

To his right, sat a blue eyed Teenager, with headphones in his ear. Apollo. The throne next to him was empty.

In the next throne sat a man with a brutal face, like he had seen a lot of wars. Ares.

I glanced left of the regal looking lady. There sat a lady with green eyes, but more like the color of the ground. She was looking bored and had a bowl and spoon with her.

To her left, sat an intimidating woman with piercing gray eyes, with black silky hair. She reminded me a bit of Annabeth.

To the next throne, sat a grumpy looking man, with brownish red eyes. His beard looked like it had burned a while back.

To his left sat the personification of beauty. Aphrodite. (I won't describe her, her appearance changes every time)

To Aphrodite's right sat a cheerful looking man with a mischievous smile. To me, he looked like a prankster.

To his right, sat a sleeping man, with grapevines tending him. Dionysus.

Artemis went forward and sat in the empty throne. Apollo took out his headphone "You all right little sis?" he asked.

Artemis snapped "I'm fine! And I'm not your LITTLE sis!"

"Jeez. No need to be violent. I was just asking." Apollo said, raising his arms.

Artemis said to him "I need you to treat Annabeth now! She is in danger!"

Apollo's face turned serious. He glanced at us and rushed at Annabeth's side. He muttered something, while he glowed golden. He started panicking, when nothing happened.

"There's something wrong with her. She's... Her whole body is like changing, and it won't accept any treatment from me." he said.

Her body was changing? I had an idea. I came forward "Let me try."

Ares sneered at me "Yeah. Like if Apollo couldn't do something, the sea spawn can."

I was irritated by him. Nevertheless, I turned towards Annabeth. I raised my omnitrix arm "Omnitrix, activate DNA repair mode. Direct it to Annabeth Chase."

*Detecting...
.
.
.
Problem found! Human DNA replaced with Gimlinopithecus DNA.
.
Removing unknown DNA.
.
.
.
Human Annabeth Chase has been successfuly cured!*

I gave a sigh of relief. But as Percy told me. The man in the center, which I guessed was Zeus said "We must rid of this boy! He is dangerous! His weapon should be with us!"

The man with the trident stood up and said "No! You will not harm my son!" He was my father? Poseidon, I guessed.

Zeus said angrily "So you claim him as your son! You broke the oath twice!"

Poseidon roared "You dare say I broke the oath twice? Might I remind you, you broke the oath twice, but your other son was a Ro-"

"Shut up!" Zeus hissed. "I will execute this son of Poseidon, so he may not become a threat." and raised the master bolt at me.

Percy cried "No!". I closed my eyes, hopefully the failsafe would activate in time.

And when I opened my eyes, I saw a familiar figure standing in front of me. The master bolt had stopped and was tracing back its path.

I smiled despite the situation. "Paradox." I greeted.

He smiled cheerfully at me "Hello Ben. It has been a long time since I last saw you."

Zeus looked outrageous "What is this sorcery! Who are you to intrude on Olympus?"

Paradox had a stern look on his face "You ask me, who I am? Very well, I will show you." and he grew in height, taller than the gods. His appearance didn't change much, except he now had golden eyes, and had a scythe in his hands.

The gray eyed lady, which I deduced was Athena gasped. She bowed down "L-l-lord Chronus. It is an honor to meet you."

Zeus' face was looking hilarious. He adjusted himself and bowed "Lord Chronus. It is an honor to meet you."

Wtf? Lord Chronus?

Paradox, or Lord Chronus turned to me and had an apologetic look "Ah, sorry Ben. I couldn't risk to reveal to anyone, who I really am."

He said "Zeus. You were going to harm my champion. I brought him here to help you in this war, and yet you want to kill him."

Zeus had a worried look "I am sorry, milord."

Percy was trying to stifle his laughter with Thalia. Annabeth was sleeping peacefully.

"May we ask you milord, where was Ben, when he was my son?" Poseidon asked (I was still feeling uncomfortable calling him dad).

Chronus had a sad look "Indeed. He was born of this universe. Yet, I took him to a different one, where he had a major role to play."

Poseidon was looking a bit angry "So that mysterious figure was you! Why did you take my son away?"

Chronus however had expected that "Poseidon, it is not my place to tell you everything. However I will tell you something. That universe shaped what Ben is now. Let me introduce you to him properly." he turned to me and said "Ben Tennyson, Wielder of the Omnitrix, Hero of the Hybrid Wars, Conquerer of Vilgax, Vanquisher of The Forever Knights, Wielder of Ascalon, Defeater of Malware, Defeater of Maltruant, Creator of the Big Bang, and Spectator of the Creation of Universe with the Contumelia."

Everyone was looking at me stunned and confused. Of course, they never heard those names.

"But Parado- Lord Chronus-" I started. He interrupted me "I will always be Paradox to you Ben."

"But Paradox, you were just an unnamed scientist from the 1950s!" I said.

He chuckled "Ben, I am originally Lord Chronus, and when I found Paradox outside of space and reality, I merged with him. Since then, I gained his personalities."

I nodded, fully understanding now. Zeus finally asked "So- Lord Chronus, what do you want of us?"

Chronus looked at him "I want you to swear on the name of Chaos that you will not harm Ben Tennyson."

Zeus looked mad "B-but, Lord Chronus, he may turn on Olympus!"

Chronus flared his aura "I vouch for his loyalty. Even though he does not gain my powers, he is my champion."

Zeus looked conflicted. Finally he sighed. "We swear on the name of Chaos that we will not hurt Ben Tennyson in any way." A black smoke appeared on top of Zeus' head.

Paradox nodded "Good, good. Now," he turned towards me "Ben, you will support them. And I must warn you, Vilgax is in this world. He has allied himself with Kronos, hoping to gain his powers once Olympus is destroyed. Kronos may be the Crooked one, but Vilgax is more cunning."

"So it's like the Diagon situation once again." I muttered.

Athena asked "Sir, Lord Chronus. Will you help us in this war? I mean... Kronos is the Titan of Time and you are the Primordial of Time. It would help us immensely."

Paradox cocked his head "It might have been a good idea. But I am bound by laws myself."

Then he turned towards Zeus "Oh, and Zeus, do not harm these other demigods. They are important in the future."

He walked towards me and smiled "This is where we will part ways for now Ben." and he disappeared in a portal.

"Well, that was... Eventful." I muttered.

Zeus looked at the demigods "Uh, um, as Lord Chronus has ordered to not kill you, I will let you go free. But I do not know about Thalia."

Artemis stared at Zeus. After a while, he sighed. He turned to Thalia "Thalia, I have a way, if you wish to follow it."

Artemis stepped forward "Thalia Grace, will you be the new Lieutenant of the Hunt?"

Thalia looked shocked "Of... Of course milady!"

"Good. Then repeat after me 'I, Thalia Grace, pledge myself to turn my back on men and and serve Artemis for eternity.'"

Thalia repeated the words and she glowed silver. A tiara appeared on her head, like Zoe had.

After that Zeus said "Let us celebrate then!"

***

I was walking out of Olympus with Percy and Annabeth. At the same time, Poseidon walked to me. He said "We will talk in camp later."

I just nodded, unsure of what to say. I rode on a pegasus that Percy had summoned for us.

Soon after, we reached camp half-blood. Many were actually waiting for us; probably knew me and Percy had sneaked out. Percy asked me if I wanted to be in the camp sing-along.

I was really exhausted so I shook my head and went inside the cabin. I knew Poseidon wanted to meet me again, but I'm not sure when.

I just fell down the bed and immediately began snoring.

***

I was a hospital room. I wandered around, wondering why I was seeing this. I saw a woman, a baby in her hand, cradling him. A man with sea green eyes and black untamed hair was smiling at them.

My parents... I thought. No matter what I did, I couldn't concentrate on the face of the woman- my real mother.

A familiar portal had popped up and I saw a shadowed figure.

But they didn't notice. My mother said "Benjamin. His name will be Ben." Poseidon smiled kindly at her "A worthy name."

They still didn't notice that the shadowed figure had sneaked behind them. He gently grabbed the baby- me and started walking into the portal.

My mother and Poseidon were surprised. Poseidon recovered quickly and followed him. However, the figure had disappeared with me.

I turned to see a grief stricken Poseidon. My mother had a devastated look "No- no. My Benjamin. No!!" she cried.

I was heartbroken seeing them like this.

Then the entire world faded into black.

***

I woke up in cold sweat. I now had a clue about my parents. The shadowed figure must've been Paradox. I glanced around and saw Percy. He had drool coming out of his mouth.

I chuckled silently and went out to get some fresh air. As I walked upto the lake, I saw a figure standing there.

He had a fisherman clothes and was fishing. He called out to me "Too early to fish, is it?"

I stood beside him "Lord Poseid- I mean dad." I hastily corrected.

Poseidon just chuckled "It's alright. You are not used to see me as dad. Lord Chronus explained to me."

I looked sadly at him "You are not angry on Paradox?"

He had sad smile on his face "No Ben. He explained everything to me why he did it. And I'm proud of you. He gave me a detailed description of what you did."

I blushed "Did he? He better not exagerrate anything about me."

"Indeed" Poseidon sighed. After a pause he asked "Is there something troubling you Ben?"

I sighed "Yeah. I was wondering about my mom."

Poseidon looked like he expected the question "I so badly want to tell you Ben, but Lord Chronus had me swear on Chaos to not tell you yet. When I asked why, he simply answered 'Time will tell'."

I looked down disappointed "Alright. It's fine. It's just... That the people I knew as family weren't my real family."

Poseidon answered "But it wasn't their fault Ben. Your fatal flaw, Loyalty, the same as Percy, would always make you forgive them."

He sighed "One of my finest traits is my loyalty to my family, no matter how much I hate them. It is always passed on to my children."

I was caught off guard with that "But... When I was younger, I was really cocky. Sometimes ego got to me. But Percy never had those."

Poseidon had a sad smile "Of course Ben. You two were brought in different natures. You grew up in a family, where they always spoiled you. But Percy... He had an abusive stepfather. That's why he never had, has or will have ego."

I understood the explanation. Poseidon stood up. He walked towards the beach and turned to me smiling. I noticed he now had a look of pride in his eyes "Ben, no matter what anyone says, you are my true son along with Percy. You two make me proud. If you ever need help, just pray to me."

I smiled widely at him "I will... Dad."

_____

And finally! Arc 1 is done. Arc 2 will pick up a little before the start of The War of Labyrinth.
This chapter is actually the chapter which inspired me to write a crossover on Ben 10 and Percy Jackson. I had already formed this chapter in my mind.
This is also my longest chapter for now. I will take a break for a week or two, because exams, and I need to re-read The Battle of Labyrinth.
Thank you so much for reading this story.
I have planned till The Last Olympian. I have no idea if I want to continue for Heroes of Olympus after this. So sequel is consequential.
Be sure to leave a comment.
Stay safe, stay healthy.
~PerseusKyogre

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 449 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
22.2K 523 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
182K 3.5K 31
WARNING! I wrote this more than a year ago, this This story is not purely texting, there is a slight cliche plot. Actually, its a VERY CLICHE plot. L...
228K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...