Protagonist Became Bent and i...

By mensaiesh

As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his... More

CHAPTER - 1 Transmigrated to a Novel
CHAPTER - 2 Accepting 'Reality'
CHAPTER - 3 Crossing Paths
CHAPTER - 4 Invitation
CHAPTER - 5 Embarrassment
CHAPTER - 6 Competition
CHAPTER - 7 Wealthy Heir
CHAPTER - 8 Apartment
CHAPTER - 9 Declaration
CHAPTER - 10 Meet
CHAPTER - 11 Recording
CHAPTER - 12 Banquet
CHAPTER - 13 Conversation
CHAPTER - 14 A - City
CHAPTER - 15 Kindness or a Trap?
CHAPTER - 17 Life Back to Normal
CHAPTER - 18 Meeting an Unwanted Person
CHAPTER - 19 Invitation
CHAPTER - 20 Book a ticket to ...
CHAPTER - 21 Denied
CHAPTER - 22 Fate Works in Mysterious Ways
Note
CHAPTER - 23 Pursuing His Dream
Chapter - 24 'Not Right! Not Good! There seems to be something wrong!'
Chapter 25 - The plot is completely Wrong!!!
Chapter - 26 You're breaking the rules! LU BAI!
Chapter - 27 Why couldn't he let him go?
Chapter - 28 Feelings
Chapter - 29 Who's going to be a family with you?!
Chapter - 30 Interview
Chapter - 31 Accident
Chapter - 32 After suffering numerous hardships, I finally have you!
Chapter - 33 So Many Rules
Chapter - 34 Sister-in-Law
Chapter - 35 "Yep, I have a boyfriend."
Chapter - 36 Everything was too late now.
Chapter - 37 I must marry my...
Chapter - 38 The author has...!
Chapter - 39 This Shameless Bastard
Chapter - 40 The truth about the world
Chapter - 41 Business Trip
Chapter - 42 Married Life
Chapter - 43 Fortune and Destiny
Chapter - 44 You can think over again?
Chapter - 45 Is Zhong Qin and Zhuang Zhu in love?
Chapter - 46 It's son or daughter, it's our child
Chapter - 47 The Baby
Chapter - 48 Real World
Chapter - 49 Better choice for both you and me
Chapter - 50 You...How did you know?
Chapter - 51 Together with their son, they'll wait for him to return.
Chapter - 52 I'm Yours
NOTICE on ENDING
Extras : 1 LU JUNXING
Extras : 2 Zhan Yu, Lu Bai and Babies (After Life)
RE - EDIT NOTICE

CHAPTER - 16 A Big Huge Trouble

23.7K 903 91
By mensaiesh

Because Zhan Yu was so nervous and tense that night, when he fell asleep, he dreamt of the (Lu Family) and Weng Yinlin.

Zhan Yu dreamt of Weng Yinlin scolding him. He dreamt that he was working as a slave in the (Lu Family) while Weng Yinlin ordered him around...

The scene changed and he was kneeling in front of the Lu Family's gate. While he faced the tightly closed golden gate, he kowtowed again and again as he tearfully shouted Lu Bai's name, begging him to let the Zhan Family off...

In the dark room, there was no light source besides the occasional ray of light from the moonlight when the curtains swayed to the side. In the small and quiet room, the smell of disinfectant water was clear and distinct.

Lu Bai was still in formal attire when he arrived in Zhan Yu's hospital room; he was still dusty from rushing here. Lu Bai expressionlessly looked down at the unconscious person on the bed.

Lu Bai saw that Zhan Yu looked very uncomfortable, so he leaned towards him and reached out one of his hands to feel the temperature of his forehead. However, before his hand touched him, he heard him say, "No! No! Lu Bai, I beg you, please let me go... please..."

Lu Bai was stunned, and his hand froze in midair.

He had heard him say those words before. When he had moved out of the apartment complex, he had said those words to him. After he said those words to him, he left Shengjin City. He looked happier and more at ease after he left and went to A City.

The expression on Lu Bai's face turned cold as he stared at him. He saw his expression turn more and more uneasy and fearful, to the point where he could almost hear him cry.

Lu Bai narrowed his eyes and slightly leaned down again. He reached out one of his hands and stroked Zhan Yu's forehead, which was drenched in sweat and burning hot.

He immediately pressed the service bell and tried to wake him up, "Zhan Yu, wake up! Wake up!"

"Lu Bai, I beg of you. Please..."

It seemed like he still hadn't awakened from his nightmare as he tightly clung onto his sleeve and stained his clothes with his tears.

When Lu Bai turned on the light, he saw that Zhan Yu's face was very pale. He was biting his lips as tears drops continuously flowed out from the corners of his eyes. He quickly helped him into his embrace and tried to coax him, "Okay, okay! I will agree to whatever you say!"

Zhan Yu couldn't hear a thing as he was still immersed in his nightmare.

Lu Bai wanted to wake him up, but his efforts were in vain. When the doctor finally came, Zhan Yu finally calmed down and quietly fell asleep after he gave him a shot.

Lu Bai saw that Zhan Yu had stopped crying but the tear marks on his face had not dried up yet. Without saying another word, he directly said, "Give him the paperwork to transfer to another hospital!"

"What?" The doctor still didn't understand what was going on.

Lu Bai ignored the doctor and directly called his assistant to contact the best doctor in A City.

Zhan Yu, who remained asleep, didn't know that he had changed hospitals because of Lu Bai. When he finally awakened, he was struck with a terrible headache. There was a buzzing sound in his head, while a sticky and uncomfortable feeling spread all over his body.

In a daze, Zhan Yu opened hid eyes. He wanted to push away his blanket because it was too hot.

When he raised her arm to push away his blanket, he was restrained by the person beside him. "Stop!"

This voice...

Zhan Yu's body stiffened when he heard the voice. He slowly raised his head and just as he had expected, he came face to face with the person from his dream.

Zhan Yu immediately remembered the terrifying nightmare he had last night. It seemed so real that it looked as if it was about to happen to him.

Afraid, he hurriedly pushed Lu Bai away from him, but he didn't know that there was an IV drip attached to him other arm. Just as he pushed him away, he had accidentally pulled out the needle from his other arm. The pain from forcefully pulling the needle out made him wrinkle his eyebrows in pain.

"Have you gone crazy? Just doing this and you still dare come?"

Zhan Yu almost couldn't breathe. Oh my god! Why was Lu Bai here?

He remembered how miserable he was in his dream last night. Now, right after he woke up, the first person he saw was him! He released a sigh and asked in a dissatisfied manner, "Why are you here?"

Lu Bai's fingers were pressed against the back of his hands. He could clearly feel that the temperature of his hand was different from what it would normally be.

However, once he heard his interrogative tone, he became upset. Isn't this what he should be asking him? Why did he decided to leave Shengjin City, and come to this godforsaken place?

Lu Bai was very unhappy, so despite the fact that Zhan Yu waited for a long time, he still received no reply. He gave up on his answer and thought: Hmph! You don't want to say it? I don't want to know the reason anyways!

The two people remained silent for a moment, and the atmosphere gradually turned strange.

In a short while, Zhan Yu broke the stalemate: "Lu Bai, help me call Zhan Qiancheng."

"Eh?" Lu Bai stared at Zhan Yu and noticed that he leaned against the bed with a pale face. He looked as if he had nothing to live for.

Zhan Yu slowly opened his eyes and said, "Have my brother come over and take care of me." He knew that if he called his brother, he would come over and arrange someone else to take care of his matters, even if he was extremely busy.

Zhan Yu didn't want to contact him before because he didn't want to trouble him. However, that would still be better than having Lu Bai by his side.

Lu Bai had deliberately changed his plans, pushed back his meetings, and rushed over. Around midnight, when he had arrived, he hadn't even bothered to book lodging. He had gone directly to the hospital to find him. He then transferred him to another hospital, found the best doctor for him, and accompanied him for the rest of the night. However, when he woke up, he didn't even recognize his efforts; this was such an eye-opener.

Lu Bai didn't care about whether or not the back of Zhan Yu's hand was still bleeding. He stood up, folded his arms across his chest, and coldly gazed down at him: "Zhan Yu, the word heartless really does suit you."

Zhan Yu was stupefied: "What do you mean by that?"

"The literal meaning." Lu Bai walked to the side and picked up his suit jacket. He exited the hospital room without looking back, "I'm not kind enough to help you call Zhan Qiancheng. Whether you're dead or alive has nothing to do with me!"

This irritating attitude and tone...

Zhan Yu leaned against the bed and felt that he was angered to the point where his all internal organs were steaming. He didn't think before firing back, "You really think too highly of yourself! Whether I'm alive or dead, did it ever had anything to do with you? Lu Bai, don't try to fool around with me anymore. I will live much better that way."

"Ha." Lu Bai snorted and left without looking back.

When had he ever fooled around with him? The one who was always trying to entangle with him was Zhan Yu! His words seriously caused people to be angry!

At that time, his brain must've really been confused, causing him to run all the way to City A to listen to his biting sarcasm!

After Lu Bai left the hospital room, he closed the door with a loud bang, leaving Zhan Yu shocked inside. He didn't understand, why was Lu Bai so angry?

There's no need to bother about him! Anyways, he was indisputably the male lead! It was fine if he doesn't appear before him!

After Zhan Yu finished thinking, he pressed the service bell. When the nurse came in, he asked in bewilderment, "How come the nurse from yesterday did not come?"

The nurse displayed a professional smile. After hearing Zhan Yu's words, she [the nurse] turned to Zhan Yu and replied, "After you came in last night, I was the one who took care of you."

"Ah?" Zhan Yu finally reacted and looked at his surroundings. It was different from the one he was in before. He hesitated a bit before asking, "So I had transferred rooms?"

"No. You came here in the middle of the night yesterday."

Zhan Yu was shocked, "Who helped me transfer hospitals?" He was quite comfortable there. How come he was suddenly transferred?

The serious nurse glanced at Zhan Yu and cleaned the remaining traces of blood around his stitches. She replied in an even tone: "Your boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Zhan Yu felt like he was struck by lightning.

Who was the boyfriend? Lu Bai? What sort of conspiracy was Lu Bai trying to plan?

Zhan Yu felt that it had something to do with his mother; otherwise, how can two busy adults appear at the same time in City A?

Zhan Yu did not have the energy to think about it. He was incredibly hungry and couldn't wait to have breakfast. Surprisingly, a man wearing a suit was the one who delivered it to him.

Zhan Yu saw that the man looked to be around 27 years old. Although he had an honest air about him, he would not eat anything of an unknown origin.

The man knew that and was prepared: "I am Mrs. Chen's assistant, and I'm here to deliver food to Young master Zhan."

"Weng Yinlin told you to send it?"

The assistant was stunned to hear him directly call out the name of the boss's mother. He lightly nodded.

Zhan Yu bit his lip and hesitated on whether or not to eat, "Weng...no Auntie. Why did she ask you to bring breakfast for me? In the past, wasn't it the nurse auntie who've always sent it?"

This...the assistant blushed in shame. He hurriedly made up a lie, "It's just that she wasn't feeling well today."

Zhan Yu had some doubts; however, when he tasted the porridge, he found that it was very delicious. He couldn't help but eat a few extra bites.

After the assistant left the hospital, he went to the parking lot. Just as he entered the car, he hurriedly turned his head and saw the face of his boss sitting in the backseat. His expression was very gloomy. It seems like he shouldn't be provoked.

In the small enclosed space of the car, the atmosphere was tense and scary. While the assistant was trying to be smart by keeping silent, he heard his boss asked without raising his head, "Have he eaten?"

The assistant subconsciously wanted to say no! He had gone more than halfway across a city to buy breakfast and he had to wait in line for a long time before he was able to order breakfast. Yet, he wasn't even able to eat a bite of it! However, the 'no' in his mouth was quickly changed to, " He have eaten!"

He would only think that his boss was truly concerned about him if there was a hole in his brain! His Boss was clearly trying to ask about the young master in the VIP ward!

After Lu Bai heard his reply, his gaze turned unclear. No longer wanting to continue the conversation, he switched the topic and said, "Call Zhan Qiancheng and explain to him about the current situation."

A "say what" almost flew from the assistant out of impulse. He knew that if he really did say that, he would have to pack up and go home afterwards.

So, he pretended to calmly nod his head.

After Zhan Qiancheng received the call, he was left speechless. He immediately called Zhan Yu, but his phone was turned off.

At dusk, Zhan Yu leaned against the window in boredom and stared out at the sunset. Suddenly, the door to his room was pushed open by someone rushing in.

He turned in surprise and was met with a black-faced Zhan Qiancheng who had a scary look in his eyes.

He disappointingly shrank back his shoulders, then used a fawning tone: "Brother, why did you come?"

After Zhan Qiancheng learned that he had been sick for so long without contacting anyone, he was extremely angry. He wanted to crack open Zhan Yu's head to see what was stuffed in there!

"Zhan Yu! You are preposterous! If you dare to hide such a big matter again, you should roll back to Shengjin City! What does one Lu Bai count as? If you want to avoid him there are thousands of other methods you can use to do so! You don't need to go through this much pain!"

Zhan Qincheng thought about how their parents had protected Zhan Yu, cradled him in the palm of their hands since he was young, and how pained they felt about him going off abroad to study by himself. That was still fine but falling sick for so many days and not contacting anyone was not!

However, Zhan Yu didn't think like that!

In the past, while he was studying abroad by himself, it was a normal thing for him to take care of everything himself whenever he fell sick. How come Lu Bai and Zhan Qiancheng were acting so abnormal?

Zhan Yu quickly put on a smile and followed up, "Brother, there's nothing wrong about me. Look, don't I look just fine?"

Zhan Qiancheng glared at Zhan Yu and said, "You shut up!"

Zhan Yu wanted to spit but had no choice other than to obediently shut up.

Even though he felt that he can be discharged tomorrow with no problems, Zhan Qiancheng still made him go through a full-body exam. He was only discharged after Zhan Qiancheng received the report saying that everything was normal.

Unfortunately, on the day of his discharge, Weng Yinlin purposefully came in to visit him.

Zhan Yu was panic-stricken! Lu Mama, what situation is this?

Weng Yinlin was disappointed at her useless son. She knew that he was on the plane to A City and verified that he went to the hospital afterward. She thought excitedly that she should leave some privacy for the couples to interact with each other for a few days.

Weng Yinlin was busy with casting, so when she remembered to ask about the progress between the two, she found out that several people discovered Lu Bai's trip to A City on the first day he arrived. Due to that, he was so busy that he didn't go to the hospital at all on the second day in A City.

Even though he's still in A City, it looked like he came here for work by making himself as busy as the president of a country.

Weng Yinlin called him and asked him what happened.

With his stubborn temper he replied, "You don't have to care about this affair, and even if you do, there's not going to be any result."

Humph, she doesn't care about him, he would not rush to coax he.

However, Lu Bai's assistant felt that his boss was very hard to endure this time! His personality was already cold, and now under this intense pressure, he doesn't want anyone to survive!

Weng Yinlin's tone towards him was puzzled. After pondering about it for a while, the only way to explain this strange situation was that-the couple was fighting.

Since she can't get any information from Lu Bai, she can only find Zhan Yu.

But when she arrived at the hospital, Zhan Yu was leaving the building.

Zhan Qiancheng helped his brother carry a little luggage and some of the prescription drugs.

When he saw Weng Yinlin approaching them, he just glanced at Zhan Yu with a questioning expression.

The only thing Zhan Yu could do was smile and reply, "It's Auntie Lu."

Weng Yinlin glimpsed at Zhan Qiancheng and turned to asked Zhan Yu "Have you fully recovered?"

"Thank you, Auntie Lu, I'm fine." Zhan Yu was apprehensive on the inside.

Weng Yinlin continued to smile and said, "I rarely come here, maybe we should eat dinner together."

Zhan Yu was thinking about rejecting the offer tactfully, but Zhan Qiancheng was very direct, "Mrs. Lu, thank you for the thought, but my brother just recovered. There are some foods he can't eat."

Weng Yinlin replied immediately, "Of course, I asked someone to prepare you some healthy recipes, they're just waiting for you......"

"Auntie Lu, thank you. You don't have to be this kind, it's too much trouble for you."

"Not at all, my son happens to be at A City. Tonight, we can......" Weng Yinlin just realized that this was the first time she had mentioned her son's name; both the Zhan siblings restrained their negative expression at the same time.

Not waiting and wanting for Zhan Yu to finish, but still Wen Yinlin heard Zhan Yu said in a weak yet firm voice "Auntie Lu, I think you've mistaken something."

"Yes?"

Zhan Yu smiled faintly, "Lu Bai ......there's nothing going on between Senior Lu Bai and me. We don't have any relationship; we are not even considered friends. Auntie is being too nice to me and I feel a little anxious.

Weng Yinlin doesn't believe it, "I remember him......"

"Auntie Lu, Senior Lu already like someone else. You can ask him directly if you want to know."

"No need to ask."

A deep voice took over right after Zhan Yu finished his sentence.

Zhan Yu was startled and turned his head guiltily. He discovered that Lu Bai had suddenly come out of nowhere.

Oh my god! I'm in huge trouble! and it's happened to be a very big one too...

To be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Screw This By FOAA

General Fiction

31.3K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...
847 5 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
508K 33.6K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
2.6M 110K 115
(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADUL...