The way it used to be - Taeko...

By laiskiainen23

They used to be best friends. Until Taehyung didn't want to see Jungkook anymore. He just couldn't do it any... More

Chapter 1 - Meet again
Chapter 2 - No ghost
Chapter 3 - Before
Chapter 4 - That night, part 1
Chapter 5 - That night, part 2
Chapter 6 - Something special
Chapter 7 - That morning
Chapter 8 - Never the same
Chapter 9 - Different
Chapter 10 - Not forgotten
Chapter 11 - So, what about Taehyung?
Chapter 12 - More than friends
PART 2 - Chapter 13 - Cinderella
Chapter 14 - It can't be...
Chapter 15 - Disbelief
Chapter 16 - What if?
Chapter 17 - On the way home
Chapter 18 - A text
Chapter19 - Total silence
Chapter 20 - I know who you are
Chapter 21 - Waiting
Chapter 22 - Waking up
Chapter 23 - A panda
Chapter 24 - The text
Chapter 25 - Meet again
Chapter 26 - Who likes who?
Chapter 27 - Rehab
Chapter 28 - Cookies
Chapter 29 - For medicinal purposes
Chapter 30 - Keeping a distance
Chapter 31 - Touch
Chapter 32 - Can't risk it
Chapter 33 - The last day
Chapter 34 - For fucks sake
Chapter 35 - Taxis
Chapter 36 - Namjoon
Chapter 37 - Paparazzi
Chapter 38 - Fantasies
Chapter 39 - Page 14
Chapter 40 - Another world
Chapter 41 - Under a blanket
Chapter 42 - Penthouse apartment
Chapter 43 - Private conversation
Chapter 44 - After the talk
Chapter 45 - He deserved it
Chapter 47 - Korea
Chapter 48 - Party
Chapter 49 - New piercings
Chapter 50 - Dance
Chapter 51 - Flashback
Chapter 52 - Confusion
Chapter 53 - Crisps and beer
Chapter 54 - Talking
Chapter 55 - Tattoos
Chapter 56 - Finally together
Chapter 57 - Morning in bed
Chapter 58 - Towels
Chapter 59 - To the restaurant
Chapter 60 - The bets
Chapter 61 - Aftertalk
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2

Chapter 46 - The dreaming

154 9 4
By laiskiainen23

A/N I WARN ABOUT SOME ALMOST-SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

Tae was dreaming about make-up sex.

He had fallen asleep exhausted early in the morning after hours of crying, and since there was no work today after the fashion show yesterday evening, he hadn't bothered to set an alarm.

In Tae's dream Jungkook had been yelling at him just like he did on the phone. But instead of being on different continents, they had been together. In a hotel room. In Paris. 

"You have NO FUCKING RIGHT to say that you love me anymore, Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled at him with tears in his eyes.

In the dream Tae was crying too. And while crying he fell down onto his knees, pleadingly locking eyes with Jungkook.

"But I do love you, Koo, I swear. You're everything to me!" he pleaded.

They looked into each others' eyes in silence, and Tae saw how Jungkook was temporarily hypnotised by his gaze. So slowly, slowly he stood up, still not averting his gaze from Jungkook's eyes, and they were face to face just centimetres apart.

He daringly reached out and stroked a tear from Jungkook's cheek.

"Koo..." he whispered.

But Jungkook grabbed his hand and almost violently slammed it down. He stared at Tae with a fiery, defiant, almost black gaze, still holding on to Tae's hand so hard it almost hurt.

"If you love me, then prove it to me..." Jungkook hissed, jerking Tae an inch closer by the hand.

In Tae's dream there was no Namjoon, only Tae and Jungkook and their fighting.

Without a word, Tae used his free hand to take hold of Jungkook around the waist. He closed the distance between them and kissed him.

And so their lips met for the first time, and it was magical, breathtaking, perfect. Tae channelled all his formerly suppressed passion and love for Jungkook into that one kiss.

Jungkook's reaction was immediate. He let go of Tae's hand, wrapped his arms tight around him and kissed him back, hard and frantic like he couldn't wait to taste every inch of Tae's mouth. His hands found their way underneath Tae's t-shirt and went wild all over his back, first stroking then scratching him.

"Fuck you, Kim Taehyung, you're so fucking self centered..." Jungkook breathed between kisses.

Tae tilted his head to get even more intimate in the kiss and while their tongues met, he grabbed the hem of Jungkook's hoodie and pulled it up.

"I am sorry, Koo, I'm sorry about everything I did, I love you more than anything." Tae said before lifting the hoodie up and hauling it off of Jungkook.

Tae threw it recklessly on the floor, where it was soon followed by his own t-shirt.

"I love you too, you fucking idiot." Jungkook said, roughly pulling Tae close again.

Tae let his hands move over Jungkook's upper body, then down over his hips to his ass, nothing gentle or discrete. In a desperate manoeuvre, as if he couldn't get close enough, he pressed Jungkook's crotch against his own. 

"Oh, fuck, Tae..." Jungkook moaned, responding to Tae's action by pressing himself against him even more. 

Jungkook's hands were on Tae's hips now, but instead of moving them towards his ass, he pushed them in between them and began unzipping and unbuttoning Tae's pants while kissing him with a desperate frenzy.

Tae didn't stop him, quite the opposite, and a moment later they were both in their boxers, still in the middle of the floor feeling each other up as if their lives depended on their touching every part of the other.

"Come." Jungkook whispered.

He grabbed Tae's hand and pulled him towards the bed, where he brutally pushed Tae down, just to immediately throw himself on top of him.

Jungkook began kissing him all over his chest, circling his tongue around his nipples, before moving his head down towards the lining of Tae's boxers. He teased him for a few seconds by letting his tongue slide in under the lining.

"Fuck, Jungkook..." Tae moaned.

Then Jungkook lifted himself up slightly and sank down on top of Tae, their chests pressed against each other while Jungkook kissed Tae's neck, his collarbones. Tae loved to feel the full weight of his body. He also loved how Jungkook kept one leg pushed in between Tae's thighs, causing friction against his arousal through the fabric of his boxers.

"Tae, I want you." Jungkook said, pulling back to look into Tae's eyes.

"I want you too."

They kissed roughly.

Tae's hands slid down along Jungkook's side to his boxers and Tae pushed them down in one smooth movement. Jungkook took them off and threw them on the floor, before helping Tae to remove his. 

They both acted like they were in a desperate hurry.

"I love you so much, Koo." Tae whispered.

"I love you too, Tae, I've loved you for so long, you fucking egocentric idiot." Jungkook whispered.

Then their desire for each other took over, and no more words were needed...

In the middle of their very intimate session, Tae was brutally awakened by a knock on the door.

"Fuck... Jungkook, no, don't stop... please, more..." Tae moaned, not wanting his dream to end.

But the person outside the door knocked even harder now.

"Taehyung! Monsieur Kim, time to wake up!"

It was Namjoon's voice.

Tae kept his eyes closed for just a few seconds more, while the image of Jungkook slowly and sadly faded. He was still aroused and his heart was filled to the brim with love for the man he had been so intimate with in his dream, the most wonderful feeling and he didn't want to let it go.

"Come on, Taehyung, open up! It's me!" Namjoon called out.

Reality took over and Tae was brutally reminded of the fact that Jungkook wasn't in Paris, that there was no relationship between them at all, in fact that Jungkook seemed to hate him more than love him.

Tae groaned as if in pain.

He wanted to just hide away from that reality, to pull the blanket over his head and go back to sleep, to his dream.

Despite that, he sighed deeply and stood up, took his bathrobe from a chair and wrapped it around himself. He walked the few meters to the door, cast a glance in the mirror on the wall, fixed his messy hair, and opened the door for Namjoon.

"Hi. Sorry, I was... sleeping." he said and stood back to let Namjoon come inside.

Tae ran his hands through his hair again and looked at Namjoon, who was fashionably dressed in dark red pants and a black loose fitting shirt. His hair was swept back from his face and he held a cup of take-away coffee in his hand.

"Yeah, I can see that. It's one o'clock, Taehyung, time to wake up!" Namjoon said while he walked over to the window to open the curtains and blinds.

Tae nodded, and sat down on the edge of the bed. He massaged his temples lightly.

He felt depressed, almost even more so because of the dream, feeling certain that such a wonderful thing could never happen in the real world. And he didn't know what to say to Namjoon.

"Ehrm, so... was it some special reason you came to wake me up?" Tae started, hiding a yawn with the back of his hand.

Namjoon turned and walked over to Tae, where he sat down next to him on the bed. He put his arm over his shoulder, leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you, that's all. And... I wanted to check that you were okay. You left me quite suddenly yesterday after all." he said, pulling Tae close.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, Namjoon." Tae said and leaned his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

Somehow it felt good to be comforted like this.

"It's fine, Tae, did you manage to handle... whatever it was you needed to handle?" he asked kindly.

Tae thought about his disastrous phone call with Jungkook.

"Well... not really... or... in a way... or... I don't know" Tae said, feeling confused.

"You know you can tell me, right? If something is bothering you, you can tell me." Namjoon said.

"I know." he said.

I can't tell you this, though, I just can't.

They sat in silence for a while.

"Anyway, Taehyung, you look like you need some action. I want to take you out today! How about the Eiffel tower? You haven't had time to go there yet!" Namjoon said.

Tae took a deep breath.

"Sure, that sounds great! I just need to take a shower first, and get dressed." Tae said, trying his best to sound cheerful.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 257 18
"Legend has it that, the prince Jeon Jungkook never wanted to be a prince so he ran away, no one knew where till one day the King's army found him...
132K 5.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook, a new junior in high school has all he's ever wanted, great friends and decent grades. He's planned out his entire life and wants noth...
Without you By ^^

Fanfiction

16.8K 563 59
Jungkook rejected his mates and they did as well, both parties were convinced that they will be fine without each other, well that was the case until...
3.9K 273 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...