My master :Sasunaru

By VictoriaMasonga

Bond to be a servant,inorder to support his mother Naruto lands in the hand of Sasuke Uchiha and the love tha... More

Chapter 1
chapter2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Not A Chapter
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not a Chapter
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 57

7.1K 146 256
By VictoriaMasonga

              Naruto's pov

Sasuke rips my expensive outfit,fuck,it was really expensive and he has just done his bad habit on it,....he puts his hand on my left nipple and he starts playing with it while making our lip to lip contact deeper.....

Sasuke mmh wait""I try to speak but I only hear heavy breathing coming from both of us and groans coming from him, he suddenly breaks the kiss and leaves a string of saliva between us he looks at me straight at me in the eyes and I only see one thing in his eyes.......

Complete Lust

He moves towards my nipple then he starts to suck it,.... really hard""Ngh....sasu-ke....you better not do mmmh something you will regret""he doesn't say anything the only answer I get from him,is him moving to my other nipple and sucking it

Aaah""I look at my other nipple and I see a very dark hickey...., the hickey just reminds me of how possessive he is....., he starts to kiss me while moving towards my neck.....my weak spot

"Ngh""your body hasn't changed Naruto.....I still know it inside out""he says after biting me on my neck,I glare at him""we both want each other,I can never deny that I want to devour you right now....I want to embrace you in my arms again naruto"

""Sasuke starts to kiss me all over,...my chest,my nipples,my neck and my arm, without forgetting to leave dark hickeys of course..... even shikamaru wasn't this bad, but I guess him finding out about me and shikamaru triggered something in him....

And I guess he couldn't hold it in anymore,I knew that it was taking him, his all to hold it in....

After some minutes of giving me dark hickeys all over my body my mind starts to go blank....

~No one's pov~

Sasuke suddenly carries Naruto in his arms and goes towards his bed while still kissing Naruto on the lips, Naruto wraps his arms around sasukes neck and he starts to kiss back, sasuke puts naruto on the bed gently while removing his belt.......

Sasuke moves his knee between Naruto's legs and rubs Naruto's crotch and a gasp and moan escapes Naruto's lips,....they want each other, and they know it......

Sasuke removes Naruto's pants and he stands on his knees on the bed, getting the upper view of the beautiful creature under him

He looks at the running tears of pleasure in Naruto's eyes, he looks at the dark hickeys which are covering his body and his heart calms down, believing that,they will never be another soul which will see Naruto looking like this, with that thought in mind,....he licks his lower lip.....

"What erotic thoughts are going on In your head Teme?""What more erotic thoughts can go in my head,when the most erotic creature is under me?"he says while bending down and kissing Naruto on the stomach then moving to his crotch...

"You are a pervert Ngh""Naruto releases a moan, after when sasuke kisses his crotch, sasuke removes Naruto's underwear and looks at the hard member which is only making his own erection unbearable to hold on to.....

He holds the member In his big hands and a gasp is heard from the blonde,he jacks it twice and then he puts it in his mouth...

"Aaaah w-w-wait s-stop d-dont put it in aaah mmmh Ngh mmh""he tries to protest but ends up moving his head backwards and landing on the pillow and covering his mouth, feeling complete pleasure running through his body.....

He removes his other hand on his mouth and puts it on sasukes head, trying to push him off but sasuke grabs it.....he leaves Naruto's member with a pop sound""aaah""he grabs his belt and he brings both of Naruto's hands and ties them with the belt above Naruto's head....

S-sasuke what are you doing?""I missed the sounds which you used to let out,and now...... your hands are getting in the way""Naruto widens his eyes then shouts""you Teme remove this right now-aah mmh Ngh""he doesn't finish his sentence, sasuke starts sucking him again....

W-wait I'm gonna cum ngh""sasuke stops then leaves Naruto's member and a groan comes from Naruto""w-why did you stop?""I don't want you to cum yet""W-what!!,I can't hold it in, please...""sasuke puts his thumb on Naruto's member preventing him from cumming

"Aaah mmh sa... sasuke plea mmmh""even if you tell me to let you cum looking like that....I won't listen to you""sasuke says while smirking, Naruto narrows his eyes realizing acting cute won't help him.....

Let me, finish doing what I'm thinking right now""sasuke removes his thumb but still orders Naruto not to cum, sasuke unzips his pants and brings forth the lightsaber....

Naruto looks at sasukes member in shock, his eyes widen not believing that the ding dong thing on Sasuke, really exits...

N-no no way,no way""Naruto gulps down the little saliva which was in his mouth""it won't fit,you fucking want to put that thing inside me?!!!!,no fucking way I'm I going to let you put that inside!!!!.... how the fucking hell did your big dick get this bigger?!!!!,fuck you sasuke,you want put that inside me!!!!"

"Stop being a drama queen and let me do everything""sasuke says while taking his hand and touching Naruto's entrance""see you are already wet,I don't need to prepare you,it will fit perfectly""he says while licking his fingers

"That's a lie,there is No fucking way in hell will that thing fit Inside me,you need to prepare m--Aaaaaaah""he shoves it inside, without a warning or so, just like that.....

Naruto Squeezes the bed sheets, his toes curl and his tears fall down and three words are written in his head

It's too big........

See I told you that it will fit... now look it just slide inside you""sasuke says while putting his hands on Naruto's waist then he starts thrusting inside him over and over again

Aaaaah Ngh aaaah""Naruto is unable to say anything, the pain and the sweetness of sasukes dick all mixing together and making an electrical wave of complete pleasure In his body,he cums,as he can't take it anymore

Arrgh""sasuke groans feeling pleasure like naruto, his body could never forget Naruto's body, since five years ago he hasn't touched a single soul,he could only Feel disgusted when someone else touched him in a sexual kind of way

He lived his past five years only masturbating, when thinking about naruto, that's how he gave the pleasure to his desires,but now... the same person he lost five years ago is under him.....he won't be able to hold himself back...he knows that he can't be able to stop himself from holding it in......

The line has been crossed already.....

And the only thing he hopes is not to hurt Naruto""ugh Naruto....*pant *thrust*....you have cummed already *pant *thrust*,but we have just started""sasuke says and continues to thrust inside Naruto over and over again

Ugh Sa Ngh aaaah sa-suke, please slo-waaah ugh""heavy breathing and moans fill the room and slaps of two bodies touching each other are heard from the two, sasuke makes naruto put his hand around his neck...

And sasukes head is locked between Naruto's arms, sasuke carries Naruto then he stands up""N-no!! Too deep,Too deep,it's too deep sasuke,I don't like it""you will like it when I start to move""sasuke says while connecting his lips with Naruto's and then thrusting deeper than before....

MMMMH""Naruto moans between the kiss but sasuke doesn't stop he continues to thrust inside Naruto non stop,... Naruto breaks the kiss leaving a string of saliva between him and Sasuke, sasuke looks into Naruto's eyes and he can swear he sees hearts in them.....

Ugh sa-sasuke stop, sasuke aaah sasuke!!""Ugh Naruto aaah""sasuke buries his head on Naruto's chest, Naruto's face is a mess,tears and saliva running down from him.pleasure. that's what he's feeling..... complete pleasure, whatever shikamaru saw wasn't this good..... the way Naruto is reacting to sasuke is just from another level.......

Naruto can feel sasukes breath on him, and now on his neck, that's what is messing with his body, he can't smell his own scent but only sasukes and on the other hand sasuke only smell Naruto's scent and he's trying to take it all in.....

Why is y-your thing getting b-bigger?""naruto asks""I can feel it""ugh I can't help it naruto aah""d-dont aaah cum inside""no promises""

***************

They both cum countless of times and the time is 2am in the fucking morning""sasuke remove it please"Naruto says while whining""no this will make you extra sensitive""but I can't see anything""that's the point"sasuke says""fine but at least remove the belt and leave the tie""fine but you are not allowed to block your mouth, that's where all the sweet sounds comes from""

"Fuck you, just remove it""sasuke removes the belt around Naruto's wrists,but his wrists are marked with the belt.....

He starts to thrust again but now Naruto's nails dig under sasukes back,but that only brings sasuke pleasure, he thinks Naruto's nail marks is already like being marked by Naruto, and that just makes him to thrust inside the blonde even more to get more marks from the blonde.....

He then turns Naruto and now his back is facing him.... he frowns seeing no dark hickeys on Naruto's back,leans closer to his back and start kissing it while receiving flinches Everytime he places a hickey in Naruto's back

S-s-sasuke,I don't like this feeling.... I'm too sensitive, remove the blindfold""but this is what I wanted""sasuke says""now rise your butt more""I can't feel my legs""don't worry I'll help you""sasuke puts his hands on Naruto's waist and helps him to rise it more, he then starts moving then Naruto buries his face on the pillow.....

I can't hear your sounds naruto""sasuke takes both of Naruto's hands and brings them at the back making Naruto to rise to his satisfaction....

He continues to thrust inside Naruto and Naruto brings his tongue out enjoying the pleasure to it's full potential.....

The blindfold becomes loose and Sasuke makes Naruto to turn to him, indulging themselves in a deep passionate kiss......

After sometime of body contact,kisses and moans....they end up cumming at the same time and lay on the bed.... breathing heavily.....

Naruto *pant I love you""sasuke says while kissing Naruto on the lips""mmh""now let's go and bath""sasuke says after breaking the kiss and placing a gentle kiss on Naruto's forehead.......

I can't walk"",I'll carry you""you are a monster""ah but I'm helping you""sasuke says while going towards the bathroom with naruto In his arms.....

Turn on the shower""Naruto says, barely standing, sasuke does as he was told""how the fucking hell did that thing get so big""it just happened""sasuke says in his deep voice....."tch".....

Naruto turns to the other side showing his back to sasuke,.... sasuke suddenly comes near Naruto's back and rubs his dick on Naruto's butt....

Don't you fucking dare think of going another round!!!""I'm not thinking of another round.....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Moans are heard from the bathroom as sasuke thrusts deeper inside the blonde, and he leaves bite marks all over Naruto's shoulder

Aaah Ngh aah""sasuke puts his hands on both of Naruto's nipples and pinches them""Aaaah"sasuke licks Naruto's back while mixing the pleasure with the water which is gently hitting them....

He raises Naruto's left leg and carries it in his hand and presses Naruto more on the strong glass wall""I fucking knew it Ngh that it was too good to be true aah you fucking Teme, taking me to the bathroom aaah as if,mmmmh not so rough Teme!""

"Sasuke marks one last bite on Naruto's back....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 1.8K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...
35K 989 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
8.9K 296 17
Naruto's pov Here we go again...they never stop...what did I do to deserve so much hate? Sasuke...what did I ever do to you? I hate you, and your fr...
2.4K 64 25
Story description: sasuke has no other choice but to live with naruto for a month. after a month sasuke has to go back to his house, but why does he...