All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

Autorstwa FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... Więcej

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.7K 160 41
Autorstwa FlowerVine98

***Double update of the day ❤️😍
Note: I will never support the marriage at early stage, just for the entertainment purpose I plotted a story like this. I hope you guys understand this❤️. Everything has its own time!!***

Mithran pov:

"Are you sure?" vikranth asked me

"How many times I have to repeat this vikranth" I says at him who is currently driving the car. Am hella nervous.

Because am going to meet my future wife for the very first time.

"But...... Then Manisha?"

"What happened to her?"

"Just asking, we tried to set her for you.... So......" he dragged.

"I don't had any such feelings for her. She is my friend that's it"

"But we thought that you...."

"Stop right there vikranth. For a fact she is going to get engaged in next two month" I says. Which made vikranth to put the brake

"What?"

"What what?"

"Don't you guys surely don't know? That she shared this information with me two days back only. She is very happy about her marriage. And also she is trying for the transfer, even asked my help. Maybe that's why I may knows this news first." I shrugged at him.

"Then what are we waiting for. Comeon, this girl would be the one for you. What is the name of this girl?" he asked me.

"I don't know"

"Are you sure that your mom setted up meeting with a girl?." he asked me.

"Atleast what she is doing?. Like what type of occupation or anything?"

" I don't know anything"

" Why the fuck you are like this Mithran. Like seriously don't even have knowledge about anything regarding the girl."

"I trust my maa" I says by turning to look outside.

After sometime:

"Don't be tensed Mithran, for your good heart you will get a beautiful girl with a calm, patience driven girl only you will get. You will instantly fell in love with her." he says.

"Atleast say now what kind of expectation you are having?" he asked me.

"We are already here. Why we need to speak about this now?" I questioned him.

"No actually, I just want to know your taste. And also we came 30 mins beforehand. So, we don't have anything to do right now. So why not?" he says by sipping his hot coffee.

Currently we are in restaurant a d waiting for her.

"Like what you want to know" I asked him maybe if I kept conversing with him, my nervousness may be in bay. I thought to myself.

"Like in appearance wise, in qualification wise, in personality wise anything"

"Mmmm, I like If she has a long hair with a flower in it. If she in a simple saree, if she wears a minimal makeup, if she wears a glass bangles, if she as a nose ring.... For her qualification may be, if she is working woman or atleast with a UG degree anything is okay with me. When it comes to her character, I want a woman who handles everything in a calm way. Who has the patience. Who handles everything in matured way. Who give the respect to elders. Who take care of my parents like her own. And mainly she should give the respect to her parents. "I stopeod only to see him with a smiling face.

" Sorry dude, until this day I thought you are some heartless guy when it comes for love. But it seems you too have some romantic side of you " he says by chucklingly.

" Am sure your mother's choice should be the same as yours. " he says.

I nods at him.

"If I have to say simply, then I want a wife like my mother" I says at him with a smile lingering on my face.

I looked at my watch.

Manjusha pov:

"Manju you should drive little faster" kabir says by pressing my shoulder.

I stopped my bike.

"You donkey it's paining" I says at him.

He laughed at me.

"Okay madam, now can you please start riding, we are already 20 mins late" he says.

"Yeah yeah, he should say no right. So, it's a start for it. " I shrugged at him. As am riding really very slow just to make him piss off. So he will deny this marriage.

Cruel right.

After 10 mins, I reached the address's which that aunty shared with me. I didn't even opened the file which she shared as the bio data of her so called son.

I get down from the bike. And adjusted my denim jacket which am wearing over my white sweatshirt and matched with blue rugged Jean.

"Shall we move?" kabir asked me.

"Yeah comeon" I called him.

I, then entered into the restaurant only to bang with a man. I looked up

"Am so...." I started.

"Watch were you are going" he says.

"These fat people, don't even having any patience, all they want is to have some food." that man muttered.

"Excuse me" I asked him.

"What are you waiting for? Go and have your food" he says at me.

Which made his entire troop to laugh.

"Are you going to pay for me?" I asked him by folding my hands.

"Why are you worrying about me?"

"You coward piece of shit. Just move away" I growled at him.

"You fat girl, who are you to call me as coward" that boy asked me. As I completely understood that his male ego starts to irks him.

"We call a cowrad as coward. You know, the one who bully are nothing but a piece of shit. So you?"

"Get lost"

Mithran pov:

"It's been 1 hour" vikranth says at me.

"Maybe shevmight have strucked in her work" I shrugged at him.

"But this is the first meeting. She has to be punctual right. And what happen to my friend, who always keeps tab at the punctuality. But now trying to find some excuse to the girl who he never met even for once."he asks me.

" Yeah bu... "I stopped as the whole restaurant got silenced. I looked where everyone head's are turned.

" Oh my god "I heard vikran voice.

I looked only to see someone is getting slapped.

I sighed.

What happened?

" What happened? "I asked him.

" How do I know? "he replies by seeing at that side. We couldn't able to identify who is that, and what is happening there. All I could make is, just someone who is wearing some denim jacket.

" Some girl is slapping a boy for some small matter it seems"i heard a voice from my back.

"Girls these days always making everything as a big issue" another man commented at this.

"Can you please call that girl with whom your mom setted up this meeting" vikranth asked me by turning his head to my side.

I nods at him.

"So you do have that girl number. But then you made me to wait till now" vikranths asks me frowning.

I sheepishly smiled at him.

"Mom sended her number."

"Didn't she gave any other heads up regarding that girl then?"

"Actually she started to give, but I was already late on morning. So I just asked her to sent the phone number." I replied to him by calling the number.

*Rings*

Nervousness.....

"Hello" came a male voice.

I looked at my phone screen again. Did my mom send me the wrong number?

"Hello" again I heard a male voice.

"Hello" I spoke this time.

"Who is this?" I heard a hushed voice.

"Mmmm.... Am here" I said. Which made vikranth to laugh.

Fuck.

"What?"

"I mean, yesterday maa arranged the meeting between the girl and M...."

"Oh you mean the groom. Oh sorry, we are here. Where are you?" he asked me.

I thought this is some wrong number. God.

"At the last table" I replied.

"Manj...." that is the last word I heard before the line went died.

*Laughs *

I looked up.

"Shut up vikranth" I says at him..

"What she said? How is her voice. Did you fell for her with just the voice?" vikranth asked me.

*Groans*

"It is some boy voice" I confusedly says at him.

"Boy voice?"

"Maybe her brother" he says by shrugging. Might be, this is some common thing right.

"Are you nervous?" he asked me. I glared at him.

"Your girlfriend is really poor" I says at him. Because he is pain in ass.

"Hi" I heard a boy voice. I looked up.

"Levae me kabir. I will just punch his face once again. Didn't you heard that fucker. He just like that mocked me. He even have that audicity to fat shame me. Like seriously. That bastard. He is some asshole. Leave me kabir I will make that assho...." I looked up only to shock to see that same girl. What she is doing here?.

Mannerless girl.

Belongs to wealthy family right. Her dad is the billionaire right.

'I think this is the same girl who just now slapped someone I guess. As she is also wearing the denim jacket, and also her words. ' my mind reminds me.

" Manju enough. Stop being adamant. You already slapped him. Enough is enough. Manju, someone is waiting for you" that boy who named as kabir says at her.

I confusedly looked at them.

Are they speaking about the same meet what am thinking?

No right.

No no.....

"Oh where is that so called groom?. Is he still waiting? Didn't he gone by this time" she asks him.

Fuck.

"Manju dont you want to meet him?" kabir asked her.

Who is that boy?

He is also good looking, and doesn't even looking related to this girl anyway.

'Are you jealous?' my mind asked me.

'No no. Why i need to be jealous?'

"Manju"

Manjusha pov :

"Where is he?" I asked kabir.

I have more problems in my plate right now, I first want to resolve this anyhow.

"Am here" I heard a voice which made me to turn to that side.

"Wait did we meet before?" I asked that man.

Where did we me...

"Fuck CBI OFFICER" She shouts at me.

What he is doing here?

That annoying person who speak abcd rules for everything.

Fuck.

Wait he said am here.... Means...

"Are you that person... I mean that match for me. ?" I asked him.

"Unfortunately yes" he says at me.

Wow so he is also not interested. So I guess I can easily flip him off.

"Take your seat" he said. I nods at him and took a seat before him. But kabir kept standing. I just grabbed his hand and made him to sit beside me. I grabbed his hand and intervened. Actually am nervous what if this man said okay to the marriage, which is highly no. But then, what if he said yes.

"Don't be nervous manju" kabir murmured near my ear.

"Thank you" I mouthed at him.

He smiled at me.

*Throat clearing *

I looked up.

I sighed.

"I want you to say no to this marriage" I bluntly said at him.

That officer opens his mouth only to be closed again.

"Are you loving someone?" he asked me.

"Uhhh?"

"What?" I asked him again.

"I mean why I need to say no?" he asked me

"See mister whoever. I never want to get married." I said.

Mithran pov:

"Comeon Mithran we will go. Atleast you will escape from this girl." vikrabth murmured near my ears.

"That you should say to your dad" I replied at her.

"Hy mister am asking you to say no. Just say no and walk out this marriage sequence that's it. Did you heard it properly" she shouts at me literally.

"See, am just a student who is doing her 3rd year engineering" she says by making my eyes to go wide.

Viiranth literally spits out the water which he drinked.

"I..." I stopped as I don't know what to say.

"I don't know how to cook" she says.

"I don't know how to maintain the home"

"I don't know how to wash clothes"

"I don't know how to sweep."

"I don't know how to... Hy kabir what else I forget" She asked that boy.

I looked at her properly. Who is having a very short hair. But.... But it suits her.

"Arghh, I don't even know how to wear saree" she completes.

"And am a racer"

"I don't know to behave"

"I don't like to get married and settled. That too not so early. So all you have to say is no. Get this to your thick head okay" she asked me like a small baby.

"And am sure, gentleman like you will never ruin some small girl life" she smilingly says at me.

"Why don't you try convincing your dad then?" I asked her.

She sighs.

"Just do what I ask mister. Just say no to your mom. Be a good boy"

What I need to do now?

'Please say yes to this marriage.' my mom words kept ringing in my head.

"Comeon kabir" I heard her.

With that they both gone out.

Won't she ask me the answer.

Manjusha pov:

"Kabir, I forget key in the table itself. I will be back" I says at him by walking inside the restaurant

I then walked near the table. Am cent sure that he will say no to the marraige.

Am so happy.

"I think you should say no to this marraige" I heard his friend voice

Which made my face to brighten.

"He is correct." I said which made that man to jerk.

"By the way I forget my key" I says by grabbing my key from the table.

"Wait" he calls me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Get ready to the marriage" he says.

"uhh?"

"Am sure you are not deaf. I said yes to the marriage"

"What no. Noo.... You should say no" I shouts at him.

"You should give respect to your future husband"

"Fuck. Fucker" I shouts at him.

"I want respect from you. You should give respect" he says at me by standing from his place.

"And by the way my name is Mithran. You can call me as how you want to."

"But take this into your thick mind. That you will eventually get married to me only."

Is he the one who looked kinda nervous at the start. I glared at him.

"I asked you to say no. Just say no"

"I can't say no. I gave my promise to my mom." he says by plopping on his seat aginan.

I groaned.

"Mister you should...."

"Mithran"

"Whoever, you should say no."

"If you want you should say no to the marriage. I can't do anything. " he says by starts to sip the water.

"I can't say no" I argues at him. That man my dad won't accept my no. The only source is this man. But then again he is saying yes.

Arghh.

"Your life will never be beautiful" I shouts at him.

"We will see that"

"I will make your life really complicated" I said at him. Atleast with a hope that he will say no.

"I love to solve the complicated things in my life" he replies.

*Groans *

"Would you like to drink hot coffee?" he asked me.

I hate it when someone tries to control my life.

I hate it.

"My mom will hate me if I didn't treat my future wife properly" he says.

"I will never behave like a typical married woman. You will suffer if you married to me. See am just studying. And and... Argh... Am just a tomboy who wants to enjoy my life."

"I never asked you to behave as a typical woman" he says.

"You bastard"

"I want respect"

"I won't give that"

"You will. Once you married to me"

"I will make yourself to say no"

"That will soon happen. Just wait and watch" I shouts at him.

"We will see that"

"You will see that" I retort back at him.

"I will never back off from anything." he says at me.

"Then get ready to back off" I says at him by glaring at him.

"And I hate you" I added.

He nods at me.

"You never said your name" he asked me.

Mithran pov:

She childishly stomped her foot and walked out of the restaurant. Without saying her name.

Manju, that's all I able to gather.

"I thought you will say no" I heard vikranth voice.

"Are you fell in love with her already?" he added his question.

I sighed.

"No am not" I says at him.

"Then why?"

"My mom asked so"

"But this is your life Mithran "

" I don't care about it. And she is not that bad girl it seems."

"Like seriously?. Look at her she will never be upto your handsome." vikranth starts.

"I gave my promise to my mom" I again says to him.

"But its your life Mithran"

I just sighed.

I know this life is not going to be easy for me. But am not a person who give up anything so easily. Maybe maybe she will be the one to me.

'What if she is not?' my mind asked me.

'I don't care' I replied

"Mithran atleast you should think before taking any decision. This is life mithran. Didn't you seen her, the way she talked. She never wants the marriage. Then why are you compelling her." he questioned me.

I don't have proper answer to this. And I don't know whether am doing the good thing or not.

I sighed.

" Shall we move? "I asked him. He nods at me.

Manjusha pov:

" Manju what happened? " kabir questioned me

" Why are you looking dull? "

" Manju "

" Manju "

" He said yes "I replies.

" What? " he shouts.

" I mean he looks like okay to your conditions at that time, then what why? "

" The same question. I don't know. He said yes now. "I groaned

" All he said is yes. That's it "

" Fuck "I shouts.

" I don't want this "

" We will figure out something manju "

" I will take care of this. I will make sure that man will say no to this by himself "I says at him with a newly found determination.

" He will surely say no"i say by looking at that man.... Whose name.... Ahhh Mithran. Who is currently walking to the parking lot.

"But manju he looks genuine character"

"I don't care"

He may be genuine.....but who cares. At the last everyone going to be like my dad.

I already hate him.

Author's note:

Thank you all💖

How was the chapter?

Bear with the mistakes

Love you all😘

Love yourself💞

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

364 0 71
Maika turn out 30 years old this year. Not special, she still same. Not had boyfriend since she was born, had small circle of friends, or maybe not...
934K 27.6K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
13.8K 685 32
✔Completed ✔ ❤️Paranormal romance ❤️ Please read, vote and comment *Description Inside* Cover by ME! lol
15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...