Forbidden Love in a Forbidden...

By virgincore_aesthetic

Jeff stared longingly into Bo's eyes, he knew this relationship was forbidden but he just couldn't help himse... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven

Chapter three

37 0 4
By virgincore_aesthetic

Today was the day, was I excited for it? Absolutely not, but it did mean i had a bit of a chance of finally being able to brag to Bo? yep. 

I walked into work, and saw...Neil was already here??? Despite me being the only one with the keys???? Neil stared into my soul as I walked past him, I was...terrified to say the least. But it didn't get any better. Bo started knocking aggressively on the window, but luckily he had left after a while of Neil staring at him while he slowly ate a single piece of shredded cheese every 3 minutes, maybe Neil isnt so bad....Nevermind he's chewing on the leg of a chair. 

Suddenly this kid came bursting through the door talking about pizza and...gacha life.. They came over to me said something about wanting cold pizza and *shivers* Pepsi and went and sat down. After giving the food to them I simply asked, "Do you want anything else kid?" and they proceeded to scream at me that they were 13 and therefore they are not a kid and then they sat in the corner and sobbed. After a few hours of this Neil threw them out the window (dont worry he was wearing gloves) Neil simply walked off after that, not saying a word. He seemed distraught but I couldn't tell because he always has the most blank expression on his face. 

It was closing time, as I had locked up, I had noticed that Bo didn't come and bother me today except for at the very beginning he knocked on the window, but nothing more. Just as I thought that, I saw Bo across the street, every once and a while he'd look at Neil and just start walking faster. It was almost as if Neil acted as some sort of repellent towards Bo, which I didn't mind at all. 

Eventually Neil and I went our separate ways, but still, no Bo. Maybe things are looking up for me...

Authors note: Sorry this took so long to get out, my motivation has gone down the drain, but I figured nonetheless that I'd give you guys a short chapter to keep you entertained and to prove that I'm still alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
432K 17.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
290K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...