𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 ✯ rob...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🕯️ ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒆... More

-𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄-
1| 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘
2| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
3| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
4| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
5| 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
6| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
7| 𝐒'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒
8| 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒
9| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
10| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊
11| 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
13| 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
14| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓
15| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍
16| 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
17| 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
18| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
19| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈
20| 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
21| 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
22| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
23| 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
24| 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
25| 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
26| 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
27| 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒' 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄

12| 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓

3.9K 163 144
By amethystcherries

"𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?"
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

ROBBY HAS BEEN ON THE RUN for nearly three weeks meaning that it has been three weeks that he hasn't heard from Lanie. To Robby, it seemed like Lanie was ignoring him for what he did, and he couldn't help but feel that she didn't want to be with him anymore.

With the many times he has tried to call and text her, Robby was thinking of breaking up with Lanie, his heart not sure if he could handle the pain anymore. The pain of not knowing what he did wrong, or what he did to make her upset.

But little did he know what actually happened to Lanie.

Robby was currently sitting on the other side of the table, Shannon looking at her son with concern. Robby had his hair messily draped over his forehead and the once dashing smile he shared every day was replaced with a frown, nothing but worry and pain in his broken mind.

"Have you talked to Lanie? I'm sure she will make you feel better, honey," Shannon softly said. The day she went over to the LaRusso's house to tell Robby she was going to rehab, Shannon met her son's girlfriend and she instantly loved her.

Robby looked up at his mom and stared at her with sad eyes. He took in a deep breath before talking to his mom. "I haven't heard from Lanie ever since the fight. I'm pretty sure she hates me, Mom and I don't know what to do if she's not talking to me," Robby choked out, a tear threatening to slip out of his eye, but he quickly wiped it away, hoping his mom didn't notice.

"Honey, I'm sure there's a valid reason why Lanie isn't talking to you. Things aren't always what they seem."

Robby sighed and took another bite of his sandwich, Shannon leaving her seat while Daniel took her place in it. Robby looked up with surprise, but the pain and fear were dominating his emotions now.

"Nice cut...I think Lanie would like it," Daniel said, making Robby smile ever so slightly at his girlfriend's name, but also was replaced with a frown, not sure if Lanie wanted to be his girlfriend anymore.

"Sorry, you've been stuck cleaning up my messes. I'll pay you back for the van," Robby muttered, keeping his head low. Daniel chuckled at the boy but felt anxious for what he had to tell him next.

"Didn't think that van was your style anyway—"

"How's Lanie, Mr. LaRusso? Is she doing okay? I've been trying to contact her, but she never responds. Robby cut off Daniel's sentence, needing answers desperately as to why his girlfriend was not answering him. Daniel's heart dropped at Lanie's name and he  let out a shuddered breath, knowing that Robby was surely going to ask about her eventually.

"Robby, look, what I'm about to say next won't be easy to hear so I need you to listen carefully," Daniel said cautiously, scanning Robby's face.

Robby's heart instantly dropped, thinking that Daniel was about to tell him that Lanie moved on and didn't want to be with him anymore, but he listened to what Daniel had to say.

"At the school fight, Lanie collapsed with a severe cerebral hemorrhage. She has been in a coma ever since." Robby's heart dropped. Honestly, if Daniel said that Lanie had another boyfriend, then that would be the best news he ever heard, but the fact that his girlfriend was fighting for her life this second, made Robby shatter into a million pieces.

"W-What?"

"I know it's a lot to take in, Robby, but—"

"You're saying that this entire time I thought Lanie was ignoring me, she was actually in a fucking coma while I was gone?!" Robby's booming voice filled the entire rehab center, looks going towards Robby. His angry tone wasn't necessarily directed towards Daniel, he was simply expressing his angry, distraught, and heartbreaking emotions.

"I-I need to go see her now. I need to be there with her right now." Robby instantly stood up from his chair and was about to run out of the entrance of the rehab center, until two cops guarded the way, making Robby look at Daniel with betrayal.

"What did you do?"

"I told them you'd turn yourself in. Trust me, the sentence will be much lighter," Robby stared at Daniel incredulously and instantly ran the other way, desperately trying to find an escape route to the hospital.

But it was no use when one of the cops tackled Robby harshly, forcefully putting his hands behind his back. Robby muttered the words 'no, I need to see her,' as he was being hassled by one of the cops.

Robby reluctantly gave up as he felt the  cold cuffs click on his wrists and a tear slipped down his cheek, not only from the fact that he would be in juvie but also because he wouldn't be able to see Lanie, not sure if she would even be alive the next time he sees her.

"I will visit you every day, I promise."

Robby had a blank look on his face, staring at Daniel with anger. "If Lanie dies before I see her, I will never forgive you." With that, Robby walked into the police cruiser, his held low as he thought about nothing else, but Lanie.

✧༺♥༻∞

(also introducing rafael l. silva as carlos, tyler's boyfriend.)

"She looks so peaceful," Tyler said, while he held Carlos' hand, needing the comfort from his boyfriend, not sure how he would react if he ever went to visit Lanie alone.

The moment Tyler flew in from Boston, he has been by Lanie's side every day, visiting her three times a day, telling her about his day and how he was there with her. When Tyler went to call his parents about Lanie, they shrugged it off as if Lanie was simply another piece of meat that would eventually be tossed out.

Tyler angrily used profanity words towards his parents and he vowed to himself that he wouldn't talk to them again, not until Lanie woke up and if she woke up, she would be living with him at the house Tyler and his boyfriend bought out of impulse in Los Angeles.

Hawk also visited Lanie every day as well, wanting to be there for the girl, hoping that someone would be there for her if she woke up.

If. That was the forbidden word that formulated in everyone's minds, the eager pain of not knowing whether Lanie would wake up, or fall asleep deeper into her coma.

Miguel woke up from his coma before Lanie and when he heard the news about her, he felt extremely guilty for escalating the fight, or else they both wouldn't be put in this situation.

For Miguel, he woke up, but Lanie was still in the state where it was indecipherable to see if she would pull through.

Even Johnny visited Lanie too. He had only met the girl for a day, but he knew how important she was to Robby and Johnny already built some sort of protective side inside him, saying that he had to be there for Lanie.

But the only thing everyone had to do now, was to wait.

·˚ ༘₊✰*ੈ✩‧₊˚☾༄✰

"Robby, you said you were a good dancer, then why are you stepping on my shoes?" Lanie said with a chuckle, her iridescent rosy pink ballgown glimmering brightly in the light that the chandelier illuminated intensely. The neckline of the dress was incrusted with diamonds, the beauty of the dress making Lanie feel like a princess.

"I think you're the one stepping on my shoes, sweetheart." Robby's hand was wrapped around Lanie's waist, while the other arm was reached out, her hand gently resting on top of his as they danced alone in the brightly lit ballroom.

"Okay, then Robert Swayze Keene. I guess your middle name doesn't do you justice," Lanie said sarcastically, Robby pulling her waist closer to his body, the fabric from his suit rubbing on Lanie's skin gently. His hair was slicked back, his cold rings sending chills down Lanie's spine as his touch felt like feathers in the wind.

"But you're the best wife out, my love. You look as beautiful as the day I met you." Robby's emerald eyes were drifting up and down Lanie's lips, asking for permission and she softly nodded. His lips connected to hers and Robby's soft pink lips lingered above hers for a few seconds after retracting them.

He looked up to his wife and Robby stared at Lanie, but this time he had a dead look in his eyes, making Lanie look at him with the look of trepidation in her eyes.

"What's wrong Robby? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Lanie, I need you to wake up." Lanie stared at him in confusion, wondering what was happening as his voice started to echo in her head, the sounds of heartbeats pulsing in her head like a headache.

The ballroom she was once in, vanished, as did Robby's figure when his body turned into dust, with nothing but blackness filling her vision.

Lanie let out a blood-curdling scream as she was completely alone, in utter darkness that she wasn't sure she was about to get out of. But then she saw a glimpse of light in front of her.

It was small, but as she walked closer to it, the light gradually became brighter and that light had the vision of Johnny looking like he was staring down at something.

When Lanie walked closer to the light, the black surrounding that was once the only thing around her, turned into a bright white light, her eyes closing shut by the abruptness.

And then Lanie's eyes dramatically opened, reality hitting her all at once, gasping for air as she woke up, wires connecting her to machines in the hospital.

yall johnny has that special touch to take Miguel and lanie get out of their comas dsfsdjsd

okay guys my original plan for season three was going to be that lanie was going to be in a coma until season four, but with bits and pieces of dreams along the way, but then i couldn't do that to myself and my baby, lanie sfhsjkdfhjagh

AYE I LOWEKY WANNA MAKE LANIES DREAM LIKE  MAYBE MAKE A BOOK OUT OF IT??. if you guys read my hawk royal au book, it would kinda be like that??? but idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.5K 31
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
156K 1.6K 39
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋...
4.9K 186 15
𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅, 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋. 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇. 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅, 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋. 𝗇𝗈...
114K 3.2K 48
"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰." 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡...