Deities | BTS

BewitchedSakura

"Things aren't always what they appear to be." ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ’๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ˜๐ŸŒ‘ ใ€Œ In which seven gods who each rule element... ะ•ั‰ะต

An Old Legend
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

69 8 49
BewitchedSakura

"Reina."

The groan of a complaint leaves my mouth.

I could hear the soft murmuring of two voices in front of me. "Go away." I sleepily mumble through my blankets. They don't leave.

"Reina! We need you, we're going on that field trip today, and its freaking raining!" Miko rambles loudly. Ever since I became friends with Sora and Miko they made it their duties to be my personal alarm clocks.

"You told us you weren't gonna go, so we organized a group with Keiko but she dropped out last minute because she's 'sick'." Sora rolled her eyes as she air quoted the word 'sick'.

Miko sat on the side of my bed while Sora gazed around the room which was barely illuminated by various candles, studying the objects that stuck out to her.

She came to a stop at a table located at the end of the bed. Sora noticed that I liked to put my things on display as if my room were some kind of shop.

As she gazed around the table, something stuck out to her. It gleamed under the light of the lamp which managed to help the stone perfectly stick out from the rest of objects littered across the table.

Studying the piece of jade, she could make out that of an intricate carving engraved into the surface of the stone.

Her piercing blue eyes immediately widened in disbelief.

"R-Reina, where did you find this?" The jade clutched tightly in her pale hands, she turns to me— who was rolled up in her blankets.

"I found it on my window about... two weeks ago now... why?" I question as I struggle out of the cocoon I had managed to encase myself in the night before.

Sora averted her sceptical gaze to Miko whose eyes met Sora's with the same widened disbeliving stare.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I shivered and zipped my jacket up to my chin. The wind was harsh and cold, it nipped at my bare skin, I couldn't belive the trip would still be happening in this weather.

"Okay! Everyone settle down! Now, due to a shortage of students from our class, I've had to divide you up into pairs." The teacher, Mr Choi announced; to his students distaste.

The sound of annoyed groans filled the surrounding area where the class was gathered.

Sadly, Sora and Miko were split up so there was no chance I would be paired with either of the two.

"Oh lord, at least we're on the same bus though." Miko whispers and sighs as Mr Choi is reading out the names of the pairs he had prepared.

Sora rolls her eyes and folds her arms neatly across her chest. "How the hell did they all get paired together but we didn't." She whispers, looking over to the group of seven with a nasty glare.

"Not all of them~" Miko cheekily sings and points to Taehyung who has been left out. Sora looks past Miko and I to peek at the seven, she playfully smacks Miko's hand away with a giggle.

"And lastly, Taehyung and Reina."

🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑

The vehicle comes to a stop outside of Seoul's Museum of History. Students pour out of each bus.

Sora and Miko say their goodbyes before splitting off with their partners. I gaze upwards at the tall building in front of me, it stood alone amongst the trees. My surroundings were beautiful, as if I were standing in the middle of the forest.

The architecture was beautiful as well, like that of a cathedral.

"Hello."

A deep voice snatched my attention away from the extravagant museum.

My eyes meet a pair of cold looking ones that looked like they're the pathway to a heart and soul of ice. Despite that, he carries a kind and tender feeling to him.

A soft smile takes over his face in a rectangular shape, narrowing the unbelievably dark yet beautiful eyes that rest under the fringe of his silver dyed hair.

"Sorry I haven't introduced myself before... I never really got the chance, I'm Taehyung, you're Reina." He holds his hand out to shake mine.

I stare back dumbfounded, mostly because of the fact he actually talked to me.

"Um, yes." I nod, reaching out to shake his hand.

The tips of my fingers brush the soft skin of his palm as I go in to shake his hand but I pull my hand back in surpise. "I get the weather is cold and all, but why are your's like ice?"

He stuffs his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "I'm always like this, its something I'm used to, don't worry." A charming smile tugs at his lips once again as he laughs.

The hot breath he exhales into the cold air becomes steam as it leaves his mouth while he laughs.

Taehyung was breathtaking.

I look over to see the rest of the class already making their way towards the entrance of the museum.

"We should get going."

"Yeah."

The pair began to jog towards the group and eventually catch up to them.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Amongst the dark foliage outside, a woman stalked in the shadows of the trees. The canopy of branches and leaves above blocked out any possible light.

The woman watched with sly and mischevious eyes as Reina walked through the doors of the musem. A storm began to stir inside her but a familiar feeling stopped her from continuing any further actions.

She let out a sigh of irritation. "I don't enjoy being watched."

She watched as one of the many trees surrounding her slowly morphed into the tall body of a man.

"Leave her alone, I'm sure she doesn't enjoy being watched either." He slowly stalked towards the woman, his arms neatly folded over his chest. His eyes were closed in a calm manner but opened once he stood face to face to her.

She scoffed, "We're not here to hurt her, Seokjin, we're only here to make sure she gets what she wants."

Seokjin's smokey-green eyes remained serious and unfriendly. "Leave." He commands and the woman's physical form slowly deteriorates into nothing but ashes as they slowly descend to the ground.

He heaves out a troubled sigh of frustration and looks up at the greenery above him. The wind became harsh and painful again as it swiftly weaved through the trunks of the trees.

Seokjin wanted to leave but he is as rooted to the spot he's standing in as the towering flora above him. This was his domain after all.

Above was such a gale that the canopy was rapidly disintegrating. The myriad of green hues was now punctuated with shafts of light.

The promised wind pushed through the gaps, pummeling into the soil and whipping the debris of plants and leaves into a vortex around him.

And with that, the small tornado of flora came plummeting to the ground, forming a somehow perfectly neat circle of debris.

The harsh wind died down to a soft caressing breeze and Seokjin was nowhere to be seen.

🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑

After spending time examining the exhibit the class came for, they were granted free time to explore the museum.

I had no idea where Sora and Miko had disappeared to so Taehyung kindly invited me to hang out with him and his friends. I couldn't believe how gorgeous each of these men were.

Only one thought remained in my mind.

Holy shit.

The day I first laid eyes on them I thought they couldn't get any more handsome, but seeing them up close was a totally different story.

"Guys, this is Reina, the new girl." Taehyung introduced me and I'm kindly welcomed by warm smiles, each unique to their owners.

"Hi," I greet them with a smile. I tried to seem as confident as I could despite the two who looked incredibly intimidating, I brushed it off as it just being their faces.

'Resting bitch face' was a very common thing.

"Hi, I'm-"

"Oh, you don't need to introduce yourselves, Sora and Miko already told me about you."

Regret flooded my mind as I watched their once kind and welcoming faces almost instantly morph into horrified and sceptical looks towards her and eachother.

Shit, did I do something wrong?

I looked at Taehyung for guidance but even his expression wasn't entirely pleasing either.

As if my prayers had been answered, someone spoke up.

"Sora and Miko?"

I look in the direction of the voice to find the blue-black-haired boy called Yoongi had spoken.

He was the one Miko had called weird and wouldn't give an explanation as to why.

"You can't trust them. Don't trust them." He sternly warns, I stare back at him slightly startled but mostly shocked.

Did I even want to know why?

The tension in the air surrounding the group is interrupted as Sora and Miko approach the scene. Something didn't feel right.

"Reina! Where have you been girl? We've been looking everywhere for you." Sora greets me with a fond smile while Miko hugs my side and brushes the stray strands of hair away from my face.

"We'll be taking her now, if you don't mind." Sora sends them a glare over shoulder before walking me away with her hand placed on my back, directing me away from the group.

I looks back over her shoulder in confusion. The boys are still standing there, some watching with angry expressions and others watching with looks of disapproval and disappointment.

Sora led Miko and I to an isolated part of the museum where not many people visited. Her brows furrowed.

"Reina, did they say anything to you?" She questioned, her expression seemed to have softened since they left.

I didn't know whether to answer honestly or not, it seemed that they already had something against each other but I didn't want to stir the pot any more than she already had.

"You won't like it, but, Yoongi told me not to trust you guys." The truth had to come out sooner or later, it was better for it to come out now than Sora and Miko finding out for themselves.

Sora's body relaxed and she let out a sigh, her and Miko both exchanged concerned glances.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I was left to think about everything that happened at the museum. I sat on my bed, leaning against the wall.

Why would Yoongi say something like that?

Sora and Miko didn't bother to spread light on why Yoongi said it either. I reached over to her bedside table and picked up the jade, siting back in my previous position and tracing the outline of the carving with my thumb.

As I looked at the piece of jade closely once again, I noticed the carving wasn't just a carving; it was some kind of ancient-looking sigil.

This intrigued me even more, but, I decided it was too late to try and figure out what it meant.

My thoughts went back to the museum, what Yoongi said, and Sora and Miko's concerned expressions.

Why was I being kept in the dark?

[A/N]
edited
I honestly cannot express how sorry I am for this being so late but the only way I can make up for that is with my writing so I hope you enjoyed 🤍🖤. Sora and Miko possibly aren't what they seem huh lol.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
85.9K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
Doors open. ash

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

543K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...