Top stream his sister became...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 202... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 31

818 21 7
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 31 The 31st day of intensive cultivation of small koi (1)

    Su Huan looked at his sister's hairstyle like a chicken coop. He controlled his emotions and put the laptop in his hand on the table.

    The back of his sister's head is colorful and green, and every little thorn looks and feels prickly. Is this pierced with the mouth? !

    Su Yuyu turned her head to look at her brother. Seeing that he didn't say anything, she just stared at herself like this. Her inner happy mood increased a lot. Did her brother also think that Yuyu was good-looking, and she was fascinated by it.

    There was a smile on her little meat face, and her little eyes revealed a trace of pride, "Brother, Yuyu told you, this is called 'Princess Baihua', which is what my little cousin told Yuyu."

    "Princess Baihua?"

    Su Huanwen Yan raised his eyebrows. It seemed that this hairstyle was not made by his sister. Now he has a lot of knowledge in his heart, and he doesn't need to think about which teacher Tony is. He must be so talented.

    He'd better ask, "Yuyu, did the little cousin tie this for you?"

    "Mmmm."

    Su Yuyu nodded his head vigorously, "Brother, the little cousin said that this hairstyle is the best. It's beautiful, Yuyu is the prettiest..."

    Although she didn't know what the little cousin said before, she remembered what she heard and said it again.

    Little did he know, Su Yuyu had already sold his little cousin to a side bottom.

    Su Huan knew that his cousin was restless and unreliable. In the future, his sister could no longer bring him, and sooner or later, he would be crooked.

    He hooked his hand, "Yuyu, come to my brother, and my brother will give you a better-looking one."

    "Better-looking, okay, okay." Su Yuyu went over happily, and consciously climbed onto his brother's leg, Sitting on it obediently, "Yuyu wants to be a pretty cub."

    "Okay, no problem."

    Su Huan took off all the small hairpins on his sister's head, and untied the hair tie to re-tie it for her. He picked up a strand of hair on the side with his hand, and carefully braided it with skillful techniques.

    He put a small hair clip on the braid, then he grabbed a large amount of smooth jet-black hair at the back, tied it up, and finally adjusted it again, "Okay, Yuyu."

    Su Yuyu lifted it up. The little meat hand touched the braid on his head and looked at the mirror brought by his brother, "It's good-looking, Yuyu likes it very much."

    "Well, it's good that Yuyu likes it." Su Huan smiled, "Yuyu, Do you want to watch 'Prince of Hundred Flowers'?"

    Su Yuyu thought for a while, her little cousin called herself "Princess of Hundred Flowers", she didn't know what this "Prince of Hundred Flowers" was, and she suddenly became interested, "Well...want to watch it. , Yuyu wants to see."

    "Okay, Yuyu needs to wait."

    Su Huan picked up his sister who was sitting on his lap and put it down. Then, he got up from the leisure sofa, took his sister's little hand, and walked downstairs go with.

    He looked at his cousin who was sitting on the sofa in the living room downstairs, and took a few steps forward, "Abai, come with me."

    Su Bai sat on the sofa in the living room, and he was very uncertain. He didn't know that he was about to face him. What would it be? When he heard the faint voice of his cousin, his hair stood up all of a sudden.

    He looked at his cousin and cousin who came over, and knew in his heart that he would still come. He stuttered nervously, "Biao, brother, brother, yes, what's the matter? We'll just talk here, just fine."

    Su Yuyu sat on the sofa and pointed at his little head, "Little cousin, look at this brother's new tie for Yuyu, does it look good?"

    "Good-looking, Yuyu looks like a fairy." Su Bai The compliment blurted out, "Cousin, your hands are really good."

    Su Huan took a few steps forward and said with a smile, "How can you have your skills, Mr. Tony."

    Su Bai looked at the smiling cousin in front of him, he felt It was only scary, he couldn't help but shrink back, "Cousin, you have won the prize."

    "Little cousin, brother said there is a 'Prince of Hundred Flowers', do you want to see it?" Su Yuyu raised his head slightly.

    Su Bai was stunned after hearing this, wondering what he was talking about? What is the Prince of Flowers? What the hell is that?

    He scratched his head in confusion, "Yuyu, what are you talking about?"

    "Yuyu said he wanted to see 'Prince of Hundred Flowers', this requires your cooperation, Bai." Su Huan clapped his cousin on the shoulder.

    Su Bai was stunned by such a slap, "Do you want me to cooperate?"

    Su Huan nodded with a smile, "That's right, so Bai, come with me."

    "Little cousin, you told Yuyu something good. If you want to share, you also said that you must accept it." Su Yuyu shook his head, feeling like a scholar in ancient times, "Brother said this, this is sharing with you."

    Su Bai: "???"

    Mmmm ? Did I say so?

    Su Bai twitched the corners of his mouth a few times, "Yuyu, it's a matter of fact, if you don't accept it, it's not called sharing."

    "But you have eaten all of Yuyu's biscuits, and Yuyu didn't accept it at that time. Tell Yuyu to accept this sharing." Su Yuyu thinks about it now, the more he thinks, the more he feels at a loss.

    Su Huan heard the problem, "Abai, what's going on? Huh?"

    "Cousin, listen to my explanation..." Su Bai was full of desire to survive and took the initiative to explain.

    After listening to his cousin's explanation, Su Huan understood. The cousin wanted to eat his sister's biscuits, and the sister gave one. He wanted to continue eating, so he used "sharing" as an excuse to trick his sister into eating and drinking.

    "Abai, shouldn't you come with me now?" Su Huan's hand on his cousin's shoulder was a little heavier.

    Su Bai straightened his back and worked alone. He also wanted to know what the "Prince of Hundred Flowers" his cousin was talking about.

    He closed his eyes, his heart swayed, nodded and agreed, "Okay, I'll go."

    Seeing that his cousin agreed, Su Huan looked at his sister and said softly, "Yuyu, wait here for your brother."

    "Mmmm, brother will be back soon~" Su Yuyu waved his little meat hand.

    Su Bai got up and followed his cousin, how could he feel like he was in the tiger's mouth.

    ...

    Su Yuyu was waiting, went to watch his favorite cartoon on the remote control, saw the funny plot, and let out a "giggle" grandma's laughter.

    "Yuyu has been waiting for a long time, the 'Prince of Hundred Flowers' is here." Su Huan returned to the living room with a smile in his voice.

    Su Bai didn't know what he looked like at the moment. He only knew that his cousin was doing something on his hair at that time. Now, when he heard a few familiar words, his eyes immediately widened, "Huh? 'Prince of Hundred Flowers' me?"

    "Hahaha..."

    Su Yuyu couldn't help laughing when he saw the appearance of his little cousin, "Little cousin, it turns out that you are the 'Prince of Hundred Flowers', haha~ looks good, you are also a handsome boy."

    Su Bai looked at his cousin with a smile and leaned forward and back. Knowing that his appearance was very funny, he raised his forehead and said that he needed to slow down.

    Su Huan put small hairpins on his cousin's head and clipped every strand of his hair. Now he is almost covered with colored hairpins, which can also be called a rainbow above his head.

    "Yuyu, let's go to dinner with mom." Qiao An came out of the study and went downstairs to the living room, "Xiao Huan and Abai, you..."

    She looked over and saw the shape, almost thinking she was confused. "This, this is..."

    "Huh? They're all here, let's go to the dining room together." Su Cheng then went downstairs from the study, saw everyone in the living room, and saw a scene that made him stunned.

    "Father, mother, the little cousin is the 'Prince of Hundred Flowers'~" Su Yuyu left the sofa and came over to explain.

    Qiao An asked curiously, "Huh? 'Prince of Hundred Flowers'? Is this a new game?"

    Su Yuyu shook her head, "Mom, this is not a game, it's a hairstyle, this is what my little cousin said ."

    "This is not me...hey..."

    Su Bai saw that his eyes were gathered here, he lowered his head and covered his face.

    ...

    the night sky is full of stars.

    "Brother, Yuyu is going to my parents." Su Yuyu held the little rabbit doll in his arms and looked at his brother in front of him and said.

    Su Huan looked down at his lovely little sister. It was a bit unexpected to hear her say that. Most of the time, he slept with him.

    Thinking of what she saw on TV, Su Yuyu said that people will feel cold before entering the bed. As long as the quilt is warmed up in advance, people will not feel cold when they go in. She also wants to bring some food to her parents. warmth.

    Su Huan nodded in agreement, "Okay, Yuyu should go to bed earlier."

    "Brother, also go to bed earlier, good night." Su Yuyu waved at his brother, and then made a heart-to-heart with his hands, "Yuyu is going. Mom and Dad's place."

    Su Bai looked at his cousin who was about to leave, and stopped her in time, "Yuyu, do you want to say something to my little cousin?"

    "Good night, little cousin." Su Yuyu stopped, eyes wide. Look at the little cousin.     Su Bai felt that his cousin's behavior was a bit perfunctory

    compared to his cousin's behavior, "Yuyu, besides good night, I won't say anything else?"

He is expressing his cousin, and he also wants to get a heart from his cousin.

    Su Yuyu looked at his little cousin's hand, "Little cousin, Yuyu has received your heart, good night."

    Su Bai looked at his cousin who was leaving again, but he still said clearly, "Yuyu, little one. Cousin also wants your heart-to-heart."

    "Okay, let's compare my heart to my little cousin." Su Yuyu stretched out his little hand and made a heart-to-heart gesture to his little cousin.

    Su Bai saw his cousin compare his heart with his tender little hands, and saw the smile on his little face, he said that his heart was softened by cuteness.

    He also wanted, "Yuyu, would you like another one?"

    "One is enough, don't disturb Yuyu's sleep." Su Huan looked at the cousin he still wanted, and he only had one. Then there is a little imbalance of "billion".

    "Brother."

    Just as Su Huan wanted to take his cousin out of here, he heard a grandma's voice, looked at his sister, and saw that she was hooking her fingers towards him, he half bent over curiously, "Fish Yu, what's the matter?"

    Su Yuyu tilted her head to the side, tiptoed slightly, facing her brother's cheek, leaving a kiss with a milky scent, "Brother, good night~"

    After she finished speaking, she hugged Little bunny doll, trot out of here.

    It took a few seconds for Su Huan to come back to his senses. He felt that the soft touch on his cheek was still there. He slowly straightened up, his eyes couldn't hide the excitement. It was too much for his sister to say good night to him in this way. Beautiful.

    Su Bai was envious when he saw that, and he wanted to follow him, "Yuyu, little cousin also wants, Yuyu, huh huh..."

    Su Huan reached out and grabbed the collar of his cousin's pajamas, "A Bai , it's getting late, go back to the room to sleep."

    "I don't want, Yuyu hasn't given me good night/kiss yet, otherwise I won't be able to sleep, and I'll be awake all night." Su Bai struggled, "Cousin, I don't sleep well. , you will be in bad spirits, if you are in bad spirits..."

    Su Huan let go of his cousin and clenched his fists, "Abai, don't worry, I will definitely help you sleep."

    "No, no need, I'm so sleepy all of a sudden, good night cousin, I'm going to bed."

    Su Bai finished speaking quickly, spread his legs and hurried to his room, he felt that he might die if he punched him.

    Su Huan looked at his cousin who meant to flee, sighed softly, and walked to his room with his long legs.

    at the same time.

    After Su Cheng and Qiao An finished washing up, they were ready to go to bed.

    They came to the bed and saw a small bump in the quilt on the bed. Su Cheng and Qiao An looked at each other and understood what the other meant.

    Su Cheng hid the smile in his eyes, "Huh? Why is this bed bulging, is there anyone inside?"

    "I don't know, who is inside, I count to 3, if it doesn't come out, we will Go and lift the quilt." Qiao Yan chuckled a few times and said cooperatively.

    "Hee hee~" The two of

    them heard grandma's laughter from the bed at the same time, and they kept moving forward together.

    The countdown started in Qiao An's mouth, "1...2...If you don't come out, the quilt will be lifted."

    "Hahaha...surprise!"

    Su Yuyu's small head came out of the quilt at once, with big watery eyes, The smile curled up like a crescent moon, "Dad, Mom, Yuyu has a surprise for you~"

    "Baby Yuyu, your surprise mom likes it very much." Qiao An sat on the edge of the bed and took her daughter into her arms.

    Su Yuyu stayed in his mother's arms and kissed that cheek, "Mom, this is a good night kiss~"

    "Yuyu, Dad wants it too." Su Cheng leaned over halfway and put his face close.

    Su Yuyu was obedient, and put a kiss on his father's face, "Good night, Dad."

    "Well, Yuyu is really good." Su Cheng smiled and rubbed his daughter's little head, "Yuyu, why are you here today? Room?"

    "Yuyu wants to keep mom and dad warm, so that the bed will be warm and not cold." Su Yuyu became anxious as he spoke, and pointed to the bed with his little finger, "Dad, mom, go in quickly, Yuyu is warm. I'm going to run out of anger."

    "Okay, go in." Qiao An squeezed her daughter's small fleshy face in her arms, "Yuyu, do you want to sleep here at night with mom and dad?"

    Su Yuyu raised her head slightly . Head, blinked a few times with big eyes, "Think, is Yuyu okay?"

    "Yes, why not." Qiao An hugged her daughter, went to the bed to lie down, and covered her with a quilt.

    Su Yuyu drilled into his mother's arms a few times and closed his eyes comfortably.

    Qiao An patted her daughter's back and coaxed her to sleep, closing her eyes as she gradually fell asleep.

    Su Cheng turned off the lights and came to the bed to lie down gently, took the mother and daughter into his arms, and fell asleep contentedly.

    ...

    In the early morning, the sun shines through the layers of mist, spreading warmth to the earth.

    "This candied haws are delicious."

    After taking a break after breakfast, Su Yuyu was sitting on the sofa in the living room with a bunch of candied haws in his hands, eating the candied haws in his hands.

    "Yuyu, Abai came over via video and asked if you have anything you want to eat. He will bring it to you on the way back." Qiao An came over with her mobile phone and sat beside her daughter.

    She had just finished the video with A Bai, who was out shopping. After hearing his question, she went to her daughter's place and asked him to talk to her daughter.

    Su Yuyu leaned over slightly and looked at the mobile phone in her mother's hand, which was the little cousin's face. She looked at it and called out, "Little cousin."

    "Yuyu, tell your cousin what you want to eat. Brother will bring it to you on the way back."

    Su Yuyu heard the voice of her little cousin coming from inside, she licked the sugar gourd in her hand, and licked a part of the translucent sticky rice paper with her tongue, and she ate it into her mouth Afterwards, the little hand holding the candied gourd shook a few times, "My little cousin is delicious, and Yuyu wants this."

    She told her little cousin what she wanted, and after a few chats with him, the phone returned to her mother. There she went, and she continued to eat candied haws, watching the TV in front of her while eating.

    When Qiao An saw her daughter watching TV obediently here, she got up with her mobile phone and told her that she had something to go out, and if there was anything, she could find your father at home.

    "Ding dong, ding dong ...

    " The

    doorbell rang loud and clear.

    After Su Yuyu finished eating the candied haws in his hand and watched two episodes of the cartoon, he saw Uncle Liu Steward go to open the door, and it didn't take long for footsteps to come over.

    "Yuyu, did you miss my cousin?"

    Su Bai came in with a bunch of things, put them on the coffee table, and sat on the sofa beside his cousin.

    "I think, especially my little cousin." Su Yuyu said, got up and went to the coffee table, pulling the bag with her little hands to find what she wanted.

    "Well, where's the candied gourd?"

    After Su Yuyu pulled the bag, she went to pull the next bag, but she still couldn't find the candied gourd she was thinking of.

    "Cousin, what do Yuyu want?" She came to her cousin, raised her eyes and asked in a milky voice.

    Su Bai almost neglected this matter, he got up and went to the coffee table, looking for each bag, "Oh, wait

    a minute, cousin, look for it." After rummaging, he handed over what his cousin wanted In her hand, "I found it, Yuyu, this is for you."

    Su Yuyu took what his cousin handed over, it looked like a pack of paper, "Little cousin, what is this?"

    "This is glutinous rice paper, On the layer outside the candied haws, my cousin bought you several packs, absolutely enough for you to eat." Su Bai said and took out five or six packs of glutinous rice paper.

    Su Yuyu looked at the package of paper in the little hand, opened his mouth slightly, and gathered some mist in his big eyes, as if he could open the gate to release the water at any time, "Little cousin, Yuyu, Yuyu... woo woo ~"

    Su Bai looked at his cousin who was about to cry, and expressed himself at a loss. Could this be the legend of being moved to cry? !

    He took a few steps closer to his cousin, half bent over and reached out to rub her little head, "Yuyu, so you like it so much, my cousin will buy you a few more packs later."

    "No, no... Yuyu I want to say..."

    Su Yuyu felt uncomfortable and wanted to cry now, the candied haws she had been waiting for for so long were gone, so she spoke out intermittently.

    Su Bai lightly patted his cousin on the shoulder and interrupted what she was about to say, "Yuyu, you don't need to say more if you want to thank me, I will give you as much as you want in the future, you're welcome, hurry up. Eat it."

    As he spoke, he realized more and more that his cousin's expression was wrong, seeing her small mouth grin even wider, her small brows furrowed, and her big eyes were filled with obvious water mist.

    Su Bai cleaned up the alarm bells, and understood what his cousin was doing. It was all about losing the golden beans, the calm before the storm.

    He was in a hurry, he wondered if he didn't buy enough to make his cousin do this, he comforted softly, "Yuyu, what's wrong with you, don't cry, don't cry, my cousin will buy you a lot. A lot of sticky rice paper, will you fill up your room?"

    "Woo, woo~woo!"

    Su Yuyu will fill her room when she hears this, so she doesn't have a place to sleep, she really She couldn't help crying with a "wow", "Woooo~ Yuyu went to find her father."

    She remembered that her mother said she had something to go out, and her brother was not at home. Now only her father is at home, and she is going to find her father. , "Dad, Yuyu's candied gourd is gone, and there is no place to sleep, Yuyu has no home, woo woo woo..."

    Su Bai looked at his cousin who was crying and running away, with a confused look on his face, was he right? What's wrong?

    "What's wrong, baby fish fish?"

    Su Cheng was in the upstairs study, when he heard grandma's cry, he hurriedly got up to open the door and went out, bumping into his daughter who ran over.

    He hurriedly squatted down and picked up his daughter, looking at his eyes that were crimson crying, and a few crystal tears hanging on his curled eyelashes, looking very pitiful, he hurriedly asked, "What's wrong with Yuyu? Hurry up and tell Dad."

    "Dad, Dad~"

    Su Cheng's heart was broken when he heard the soft cry of the little milk, and the comforting patted her daughter's back.

    Su Yuyu sobbed a few times, "Yuyu has no home."

    "Huh?"

    Su Cheng was confused, he hurriedly asked, "Why does Yuyu have no home? Isn't this your home? "

    Well...that is, there is no place for Yuyu to sleep. The little cousin said that he would buy a pile of paper and fill Yuyu's room." Su Yuyu raised her little hand, wiped her tears, and raised her hands with both hands. Figure out how much paper there is.

    Su Cheng raised his hand and wiped the tears on his daughter's chubby face. "Yuyu, what kind of paper are you talking about?"

    "That's the paper on the candied haws, and it's also its clothes."

    Su Yuyu said here, He raised his little meat fist, "Dad, there are no more candied haws in Yuyu."

    Su Cheng heard the words from his daughter, and he probably knew the matter. He went downstairs with his daughter who had stopped Jin Doudou. , came to the living room and looked at the figure here.

    "Uncle, I don't understand why Yuyu cried." Su Bai looked at the figure coming over and quickly got up from the sofa.

    Su Cheng asked Su Bai to sit back, while he sat down with his daughter in his arms, "Abai is fine, Yuyu misunderstood what you said."

    Su Bai felt relieved when he heard this, and at the same time felt a little funny, " Yuyu, how can you be so cute."

    "Well, Yuyu is the cutest, and the magic mirror told Yuyu the same." Su Yuyu's small waist straightened a lot, and he felt a little proud.

    "Do you want to eat candied gourd?" Su Cheng asked, looking down at his daughter in his arms.

    After Su Yuyu heard it, he was refreshed, and all his emotions were replaced by happiness, "Think, want to eat, do you have sugar gourd, Dad?"

    Su Cheng clearly took out his mobile phone, dialed a number, and said After a few words, he hung up the phone, "Yuyu, I'll have candied haws to eat later."

    Su Bai felt bewildered by the side, and he was still in a fog.

    ten minutes later.

    Su Bai saw that the grass and trees outside the floor-to-ceiling window swayed obviously, and there was a roar at the same time.

    Butler Liu, who has been nearby, has become accustomed to it, and calmly walked to the door to open it.

    Su Bai felt a gust of wind, and it rushed in instantly. His hair was blown a little messily, and he saw a black helicopter hovering here.

    "Yuyu, your candied fruit has arrived." Su Cheng smiled and pinched his daughter's fleshy cheeks.

    Su Yuyu looked at the big thing outside the gate, and his small mouth could be stuffed into an egg, "Dad, what is this?"

    "This is a helicopter." Su Cheng took it from Butler Liu and brought it into the box Yes , he picked up a candied fruit from the box, "Yuyu, eat it."

    Su Yuyu grabbed the stick with two small hands and opened his mouth to bite the candied fruit. He put down his hand, "It's delicious, and Dad will eat it too."

    Su Cheng smiled and lowered his head and took a bite, "It's delicious."

    He told Su Bai to be polite and take it if he wanted, "Abai, take it if you want. ."

    Su Bai watched the helicopter fly away from here, with such a big fanfare, how many people would have been surprised if he knew that it was just here to deliver a few candied haws.

    He took a candied haws from the box from Butler Liu and took a bite. It tasted very different and had an indescribable deliciousness.

    He asked curiously, "Uncle, this candied fruit doesn't feel the same as usual, it tastes better."

    "A Bai, this is not an ordinary candied haws. I sent someone to a famous family descendant. I bought it now and used a helicopter to transport it here from the depths of the mountains. Of course, the taste will be different."

    Su Bai looked Don't make a fuss at the other party, this is the attitude of basic training, is this the world of the strong? !

    Su Yuyu ate the candied haws in his hands, so delicious that his eyes narrowed, and he stayed in his father's arms comfortably, "Dad, Yuyu tells you, the little rabbit in this cartoon is very brave and can fight big monsters. Yuyu likes it the most."

    "Well, it's good that Yuyu likes it." Su Cheng watched cartoons with his daughter here.

    After Su Bai finished eating one, he wanted to eat another. He couldn't accept the taste. He had to discuss with his cousin how to distribute it.

    Su Yuyu asked her father to take it for her temporarily. She started to calculate with her little cousin about the unfinished candied fruit.

    Su Bai knew that his cousin was not very good at math, so he took advantage of this and began to fool his cousin.

    He took an extra bunch and snickered, "Yuyu, count them yourself."

    After Su Yuyu counted this hand, he went to count the other hand, "No, there are not enough fish."

    "Well, Yuyu is really smart, and counting has improved." Su Bai sees that his sister has something to do with eating, and usually he can't go wrong. This should be the so-called food power.

    Su Cheng saw the cartoon on TV, and the rabbit that his daughter had mentioned appeared. He reminded in time, "Yuyu, come out with the rabbit you like."

    After Su Yuyu heard it, his eyes were drawn to the cartoon on TV. , "Ah, little rabbit, Yuyu likes you the most."

    Su Bai saw that his cousin liked it so much, and he also took a serious look at the charm of this rabbit, so that his cousin would like it so much.

    Su Cheng quietly accompanied them here, watching cartoons with them.

    ...

    lunch time.

    Su Yuyu told his brother and mother what he had experienced at home, "The candied gourd is really delicious, and Yuyu left some candied haws for his brother and mother."

    "Yuyu, you are really my mother's caring little boy. Padded jacket, come and eat more." Qiao An put the vegetables into her daughter's bowl.

    Su Huan knew that his sister had left him some delicious food, and he felt warm in his heart, "Yuyu, eat quick ribs."

    Su Yuyu's small bowl was filled at once, and the dishes brought by his family were full. She ate the delicious food happily, and her little head was about to go into the bowl.

    ...

    after lunch.

    Su Yuyu knew that her father and mother had things to deal with. She was accompanied by her brother and little cousin.

    Su Yuyu rested for a while, knowing that her brother was going to cook delicious food, she actively raised her hand and expressed that she wanted to go too.

    After she got the consent of her brother, she was standing on a small stool at this time, wearing a small apron, holding a dough in her hand. "Hey, hey, hey..." After

    pressing the dough a few times, she raised her little hand and wiped the thin sweat that didn't exist on her forehead, "Hey~ knead..."

    Su Huan was rubbing Kneading the bigger dough, he and his sister were making peach blossom cakes. Everything was so perfect and the atmosphere was harmonious and warm.

    But the fly in the ointment is that there is someone next to him. He thinks that this is purely someone who came to make trouble and rob him of his sister.

    "Yuyu, it's amazing, my cousin wipes the sweat for you." Su Bai held a tissue in his hand, and cooperated with his cousin's hard work.

    As for things in the kitchen, since the last time he cooked in person, he realized that he knew nothing about himself, so he chose to help his cousin, and did some things within his power to learn cooking by the way.

    Su Huan asked his cousin to take care of Yuyu temporarily. He was going to look there. He remembered to put the mold in the room so that his sister could make some more fun.

    "Cousin, don't worry." Su Bai waved his hand and told his cousin to go quickly. He also wanted to get along well with his cute cousin here.

    Seeing that her brother was gone, Su Yuyu continued to press the dough here, "Hey, hey, hey..."

    "Yuyu, do you want my cousin to press it for you?" Su Bai looked at his cousin, and pressed hard. His little hands were all red.

    Su Yuyu looked at the little cousin who also wanted to knead the dough, and pushed the dough towards him, "Well, little cousin, this is for you to knead."

    Su Bai came to that position and started to knead the dough. The feel is still good.

    "Little cousin, remember to put this powder." Su Yuyu held a bowl with white powder in her small hand. She remembered that her brother said that she should put some when kneading the dough.

    Su Bai turned towards his cousin, "Okay, let's put fans...fans..."

    Before he finished speaking, he saw that his cousin's expression was wrong, "Yuyu hold back! You must endure..."

    "Ah chirp~"

    Su Yuyu suddenly felt a little itchy in her little nose. She closed her eyes and lowered her head a little. After the sneeze came out, she felt much more comfortable.

    "Cough, cough..."

    Su Bai was still a step too late, and all of a sudden the powder came to him, and he coughed a few times and brought a lot of white powder with him.

    "Little cousin, your face is so pale, how did you become so pale all of a sudden?"

    Su Yuyu looked at the pale face of the little cousin in front of her, held the bowl of powder, and put her small hand to her side, she thought for a moment. Now, "Little cousin, you have to take this powder with your hands, you can't touch it with your face."

    Su Bai: "..."

    Su Bai looked at his cousin's action, and wanted to hide the bowl of flour. This was because he was afraid that he would continue to put his face in, and he felt that he was not using his hands to knead the dough, but his face.

    "Hey."

    He sighed lightly and told his cousin to be obedient here, and he went to wash his face and remove the flour from his face and hair.

    "Abai, you are..."

    Su Huan came back with his things, and bumped into his cousin at the door of the kitchen who was so pale as if he was singing. What happened in the kitchen during the time he was away?

    "Cousin, I'm fine."

    Su Bai coughed a few times as he spoke, the white powder on his face fell again, and his back was straightened to hide his embarrassment. He felt a little embarrassed.

    Su Huan looked at the distant back, and today he saw it, what is the face rolling in the bowl.

    He entered the kitchen and saw that everything was normal inside, his sister was kneading the dough diligently, he shook his head with his forehead, his cousin was an idiot in the kitchen, I really can't compliment him, and his sister is the best.

    "Brother, look at Yuyu's kneading, can you?" Su Yuyu twisted his head when he heard the movement, and held up the dough in his hand to show his brother.

    Su Huan reached out and kneaded the dough, "Well, it's well kneaded, Yuyu is awesome, let's do the next step..."

    "Okay~"

    Su Yuyu answered in a loud voice, she likes to cook with her brother the most It's delicious, it's fun.

    ...

    Su Yuyu waited for the peach cake to be ready, and gave the first bite to his brother, "Brother, eat."

    Su Huan brought the peach cake down from the upstairs and came to the living room to sit beside his sister. Hearing her words, he said A small hand came over to feed him, but he didn't shirk, he leaned down slightly, opened his mouth and took a light bite on the peach blossom cake, "Hurry up, Yuyu, too."

    Su Yuyu nodded his head, "Ouch" and took a bite Going up, holding the peach blossom cake in both hands and chewing.

    Su Huan looked at such a sister, and in his eyes, it was like a cute little hamster holding food and nibbling on it.

    Su Bai held a piece of peach blossom cake in one hand, and kept eating it with a bow from left to right. This was the food he traded for his face.

    ...

    Su Yuyu eats delicious peach blossom cake while watching TV intently.

    Qiao An came down from the upstairs. She took a break for a while and went to see how her precious daughter was doing.

    Su Huan thought of the jokes he had read on the Internet, and looked at his sister who was watching TV, "Yuyu, Yuyu?"

    Su Yuyu heard her brother calling her, and turned her attention to this side, milky voice. "Brother, what's the matter with Yuyu?"

    "Yuyu, if someone offers 10 million to buy brother, will you answer?" Su Huan said the question.

    Su Yuyu clenched her little finger. She wanted to count, but she lost consciousness after a few counts. Anyway, it was a lot of small money.

    She shook her little head vigorously, and her little waist was stiff, "I don't agree, my brother belongs to Yuyu, and I can't take it away with a small amount of money."

    Su Huan looked at her little sister's face with seriousness written all over it, and felt that she was bathing. Under the sun, his position in his sister's heart was unshakable.

    Qiao An on the side was very interesting to hear her son's question, and she also wanted to join in, "Yuyu, if someone also offered 10 million to buy my mother, would you agree?"

    "Yuyu absolutely disagrees!" Su Yuyu Hearing the little hand put a fork on his waist, he said angrily, "Mom, Yuyu will protect you, you tell Yuyu who it is, and Yuyu will help you beat him, hey~"

    Qiao An looked at her daughter and said After raising a few small meat fists, his heart warmed, "Yuyu, you are really mother's caring little heater."

    After seeing this, Su Bai's interaction was quite interesting. He suddenly had an idea and wanted to try it on himself. Try, "Yuyu, if someone with 10 million yuan wants to buy a cousin, would you agree?"

    "Well..."

    Su Yuyu was like obsidian, his round eyes rolled a few times, and he patted his little boy. He breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed as a whole, "That's fine, as long as you don't buy your brother and mother."

    Su Bai: "..."

    The corners of Su Bai's mouth twitched ashamed, how could he feel that he was worthless, after all, he was also someone who was dragged by his cousin to want to change the basin.

    He thought about saying it like this, "Yuyu, it's not like this. To put it another way, what if the bidder only wants to buy cousin and your mother."

    "This is not good!"

    Su Yuyu frowned. , the reaction was fierce and she said fiercely, "Yuyu will never agree to it!"

    "Hey!"

    Her eyes lit up, "Yuyu has a good way to reduce the price of the little cousin, the 10 million in it by one. 0, if it's cheap like this, that person will choose the cheap little cousin."

    Su Bai was really worried when he heard his status, and he continued to ask, "Yuyu, it's useless if this is the case.

Chapter 31 The 31st day of intensive cultivation of small koi (2)

    Who is going to buy cousin and your mother?

    Qiao An looked at her daughter who was thinking hard, and waited for her answer. Su

    Huan took a much more serious attitude and looked at her sister, expecting her answer.

    "Well...then it's the little cousin's place, minus a 0." , it will be cheaper, and that person will choose the younger cousin. After Su Yuyu finished speaking, she raised her head slightly proudly, she had broken herself badly.

    Qiao An felt that her daughter's proud and slightly smug expression was very cute.

    She had new ideas on this basis, He opened his mouth and said, "Yuyu, mother said if, I mean if that person, still want to buy mother and your brother? "

    That person's name is Ruo, okay, wait, Mom, Yuyu will go to that person and tell him that both mother and brother belong to Yuyu, and no one can take them away." Su Yuyu frowned tightly, her eyes were a little round, and she looked fierce.

    Qiao An stopped in time, raised her fists and tried to get up her daughter, "Yuyu, you misunderstood, mother. It means if. "

    "What if? There is one more person, okay mother, Yuyu is amazing, even two mermaids are not afraid. "Su Yuyu clenched her little pink fist.

    Qiao Hui saw her daughter's indignant appearance, which was very inconsistent with her cute appearance, and almost laughed, "Yuyu, what my mother said was an analogy. , do you understand? "

    Well, Yuyu understands, the third person appeared. "Su Yuyu heard that there are three people, her mother and brother, why are they so popular, she will never admit defeat.

    Qiao An looked at her daughter's expression, raised her hand to rest her forehead, no, you don't understand.

    Su Huanyi Cao Cao ran off the sofa with a pair of sisters who rolled up his sleeves and did it. He suppressed his smile and cooperated intentionally, "Yuyu, there are three people on the other side, you should think about it clearly. "

    Su Yuyu sat back on the sofa again. Her brother's words made her calm down a lot. There are three people in the other party, and only one of them. The other party has a total of six fists, and he has only two fists here.

    She has heard the word "outsmart", "Yuyu can find a way to defeat those three people."     Su

    Huan asked with great interest, "What is the way?"

On Dudu's chin, "Yuyu can turn the three of them into a room and close the door, and then..."

    "Then what?" Su Huan asked more curiously.

    Su Yuyu reached out and patted the little cousin next to him, "Then, Yuyu will close the door and let the little cousin go, go ahead, little cousin! You are the best!"

    Su Bai: "???" Close the

    door and let me go? Why use "put"?

    When Qiao An heard it, he chuckled a few times, "Yuyu, how did you come up with this method? Well, this is just an assumption, we will watch the cartoon together."

    "Okay, Yuyu will watch it with mother." When Su Yuyu heard her mother's words, she happily left her seat and came to her mother's place to sit down, so she stayed close to her mother.

    Su Bai said that he was about to be autistic. It turned out that his position with his cousin would be in such a low position. He was uncomfortable!

    Su Huan saw his cousin's depression, leaned over to him, and patted his shoulder comfortingly, "Abai, don't be so sad, at least you are in the top 5."

    Su Bai said that he was not comforted, Slowly sighing, there are only 4 people in my cousin's heart and myself, can we not be in the top 5?

    Su Huan felt that his cousin's mood was even lower, "Abai, you are priceless."

    When Su Yuyu heard his brother's words, he asked, "Brother, is priceless without price?"

    Su Bai felt his heart It hurt even more. He reached out to his cousin with an exaggerated expression, "Yuyu, my heart hurts so much."

    Su Yuyu looked at the little cousin like this, and immediately left the sofa and took an item from the box of the coffee table, and came to the little cousin. In front of him, "Little cousin, this is for you, it won't hurt if you stick it on."

    After handing the things to her little cousin, she turned around and returned to her original position, and continued to accompany her mother.

    Su Bai was so moved that he was stunned when he looked at the thing handed to him by the little hand.

    He saw a Band-Aid in his hand, which was really novel.

    Su Huan looked at the band-aid, "A Bai, the care you want is here."

    Su Bai squeezed the band-aid in his hand.

    "Brother, little cousin, look, the rabbit can fly with wings, and it can do magic." Su Yuyu saw the good-looking picture and quickly shared it.

    Su Huan and Su Bai heard the words and looked at the TV at the same time, watching the cartoons on the TV seriously.

    ...

    After Su Yuyu watched the three episodes of the cartoon, her mother was going back upstairs to continue with the unfinished business. After her brother received the call, he also went upstairs.

    She saw her little cousin and asked her if she wanted to go to the sports basketball court at the back and play basketball with him. She still wanted to go with her brother, so she didn't go to the sports court.

    Su Yuyu accompanied her brother and sat quietly beside him. She was a little bored with her, and wanted to go downstairs with snacks and accompany her brother while eating.

    "Huh? What is this?"

    Su Yuyu went downstairs and walked to the living room to see a bottle of dark stuff on the coffee table. She stepped forward curiously and saw that there were small bubbles in the dark stuff.

    She picked it up in her small hand, looked and looked at it and shook it a few times, but she still didn't understand what it was.

    Su Yuyu then shook it a few more times, seeing that there were more and more small bubbles inside, she thought it was very interesting and shook it a few times, watching more and more small bubbles inside.

    "This water is fun."

    She shook it a few more times and put the bottle of dark water back. She wanted to let her brother know that she found something strange, so she trotted upstairs to find her brother.

    ...

    Su Bai came over from the sports basketball court in the backyard. He went to the living room to pick up the Coke he had put here before. After exercising, it would be more comfortable to have a sip of Coke.

    "Hi~" As soon as

    Su Bai unscrewed the bottle cap, before he could react, he greeted the Coke fountain.

    What the hell! Wash your face with Coke, your heart will be cool, your heart will fly, and you will feel refreshed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 346 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
49.6K 695 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
1.3M 31.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
31.8K 696 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...