My 7 Idol Stepbrothers (Compl...

By AuthorD2311

This is a story abt Lee y/n and her new 7 idol stepbrothers. Read to see wht will happen to y/n's life when s... More

✨💜Introduction💜✨
✨💜Introduction pt.2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 1💜✨
✨💜Chapter 2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 3💜✨
✨💜Chapter 4💜✨
✨💜Chapter 5💜✨
✨💜Chapter 6💜✨
✨💜Chapter 7💜✨
✨💜Chapter 8💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9 pt.2(Dispatch)💜✨
✨💜Chapter 10💜✨
✨💜Chapter 11💜✨
✨💜Chapter 12 💜✨
✨💜Chapter 13💜✨
✨💜Chapter 14💜✨
✨💜Chapter 15💜✨
✨💜Chapter 16💜✨
✨💜Chapter 17💜✨
✨💜Chapter 18💜✨
✨💜Chapter 19💜✨
✨💜Chapter 20💜✨
✨💜Chapter 21💜✨
✨💜Chapter 22💜✨
✨💜Chapter 23💜✨
✨💜Chapter 24💜✨
✨💜Chapter 25💜✨
✨💜Chapter 26💜✨
✨💜Chapter 27💜✨
✨💜Chapter 28💜✨
✨💜Chapter 29💜✨
✨💜Chapter 30💜✨
✨💜Chapter 31💜✨
✨💜Chapter 32💜✨
✨💜Chapter 33💜✨
✨💜Chapter 34💜✨
✨💜Chapter 35💜✨
✨💜Chapter 36💜✨
✨💜Chapter 37💜✨
✨💜Chapter 38💜✨
✨💜Chapter 39💜✨
✨💜Chapter 40💜✨
✨💜Chapter 41💜✨
✨💜Chapter 42💜✨
✨💜Chapter 43💜✨
✨💜Chapter 44💜✨
✨💜Chapter 45💜✨
✨💜Chapter 46💜✨
✨💜Chapter 47💜✨
✨💜Chapter 49💜✨
✨♡22k+views Special Oneshot♡✨(it's related to this book only)
✨💜Chapter 50💜✨
✨💜Chapter 51💜✨
✨Bts and Y/n's sibling goals pics and some facts✨
✨💜Chapter 52💜✨
✨💜Chapter 53💜✨
😁💜Thank you💜😁
✨💜Chapter 54💜✨
✨💜Chapter 55💜✨
✨💜Chapter 56💜✨
✨👀New book👀✨
✨💜The End💜✨

✨💜Chapter 48💜✨

1.4K 46 6
By AuthorD2311

•Helloo as I promised before that I'll post a chapter! Here u goo~•
____________________________________

*Jk's pov*

I was in my studio editing some tunes for our new albums song.

I stretched my arms to take the phone when it ringed indicating that someone is calling me or msging me.

I looked at the caller Id just to see 'Bun💜✨'.

I picked up the call and put it on speaker while continuing to do my work.

Y/n:"Oppa how r u? R u eating well and wht abt others?"

Jk:"I'm fine and yh we r taking a proper meal...The others r good too"

Y/n:"Ohh that's good to hear! Btw oppa r the other oppas with u? I wanna talk with them too!"

Jk:"Y/n we all r busy rn...I'm in my studio doing some work and the others r also doing the same...I'll call u later ok?"

Y/n:"Oh sry for disturbing u then-I'll hang up now as u r busy-bye"

Jk:"Y/n...Bun-"

Before I can say something else the call was already declined.

I regret talking to her like that. I was gonna call her again but my manager came and told me that I've to go for dance practice.

I nodded and headed to the dance room.

On the other side...

*Y/n's pov*

I finished my classes early. I thought of walking home as I wanted to have some fresh air and clear my mind while having something to drink.

I sent the driver and bodyguards home by pleading them. Ofc who can resist my charms😌✨...

I then headed to the nearby cafe to get myself some hot chocolate as they make it soo deliciously.
It's really famous.

I entered the cafe and ordered my hot chocolate and soon the order came.

I took it thanking them and giving them the money.

I sipped on my hot chocolate while exiting the cafe and skipping to the mansion.

I thought of taking the short cut coz my legs will break if I walk to the mansion.

As I was walking I could hear some footsteps following me from behind.

I ignored it and continued walking while enjoying the hot chocolate.

I took turn to the short cut alley.
It was getting pretty dark. I fastened my pace a lil bit when I heard the footsteps behind me getting nearer.

I heard multiple steps now running behind me. I ran too. I was scared as in alley there were no ppl around.

I ran fastly. I took out my phone and called random person whom I can call rn.

*Suga's pov*

I was sleeping dreaming abt the loml ✨tangerines✨. When my phone rang.

I opened my eyes and took the phone irritatingly in my hand and looked at the caller id to see who was calling me.

'❤Doll❤'

My eyes turned soft and my heart melted. I immediately picked up the call.

I was gonna speak something but I heard pants and running sound from the other line.

Y/n:"O-oppa s-someone is following me! P-pls c-come to the xyz alley! T-they r gonna t-take me awa-AAAAAAA OPPA!!"

And the call was declined.

Suga:"N-No y/n d-doll?! Can u hear me?!"

I tried to call her again but her phone was switched off.

I took my coat and wore it. I then ran out of my studio.

I saw the others coming out of the dance room. I go towards them and told them everything.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Somewhere in seoul...

Bodyguard no.1:"Boss we've kidnapped ms.Y/n!"

???:"Good! Now bring her to my main mansion! As soon as possible!"

Bodyguard no.2:"Ok boss!"

???:"Finally u'll be in my arms sweetheart! U don't know how much I've waited for this moment! I love u my baby just come home quickly and I'll treat u as a queen...My queen👑..."
____________________________________

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.5K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
164K 3.8K 31
y/n a mysterious,kind,savage and calm girl who acts as nerd at school don't like attention at school. What do you think when she came to know that th...
Secrets By <3

Fanfiction

11.2K 407 32
This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it, I may not continue writing a lot but i will surely try my best to finish this story and update regular...
133K 4.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...