tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

By rikara_lover

story of gauri and omkara . they are married and gauri is pregnant .gauri loves omkara but omkara does not. b... More

introduction
prologue
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter -8
chapter - 9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13

chapter-4

358 29 9
By rikara_lover

thanks a lot for your votes and comments on previous chapters.

note : in this story there is no drama of  tia , ragini and all . so shivika are a happily married couple here but pinki does not accept anika as her daughter in law . priyanka is married , so she is not in the story . there is no saumya or bhavya in rudra's life . except this all the characters are same.

sorry for the heartbreak of ruvya or rumya's fan but this story rikara centric and totally based on their emotions only.

...............................................................................................................................

in oberoi mansion

"Anika, where are you ?" shouted shivaay from his room not able to find an important file .

"anika..... "called shivay again while coming down the stairs.

" anika , what are you doing here ? I am not able  to find an important file come with me and find it for me " 

" how can I find your file shivaay . you didn't say the magical word ." shrugged anika while making rangoli.

"anika I  don't have time for all this , just find my file ." said an irritated shivay.

" magical word shivay" 

" ok " said shivay taking a deep breath .

" please, find my important file , I am not able to find it. happy now?"

" yes, very happy, now go upstairs and you will find your important file in study room " informed anika with a smile.

"ok " said shivay and started going upstairs when anika stopped him " you are again going without saying another magical word , shivay" said anika while faking a glare at him.

" I don't have time , I have to go to office" said shivay.

" you are not going anywhere."

" fine, thank you . can I go now? " asked shivay really irritated with the way his wife is trying to teach him the use of those so called magical words.

" no, you are still not going anywhere "

" but, why?"

" don't you remember om is coming home with my devrani . shivay, you are becoming very forgetful day by day . he informed yesterday only and you forgot today . you really need to eat almonds . A nd what type of brother are you? your brother is bringing his wife home and you are going to office . Arrey , learn something from me , I was doing preparations for their welcome . see , how khidkitod rangoli I  made. isn't it rudy? asked anika seeing rudy coming towards them . before rudra could say something . shivay shouted ,"shut up , just shut up , take a breathe while you speak anika .  anyway , I have to go office . I have an important work there and it is really important . I  will come before they come"

" I think you didn't understand ."

'what"

" that I was not asking you  to not go . i was ordering you to not go and you will have to follow the order . anyway you don't have a boss in your office but you definitely have a boss in your home to answer to ." ordered anika .

" ok" surrendered shivay while glaring at his brother who was trying hard to control his laughter.

" why are you laughing rudy ? what so funny?"

" no bhaiya , I was not laughing and there is nothing funny here except your condition ." said rudy while laughing .

" what do you mean?"

" what else bhaiya , the great shivay singh oberoi is dancing on the tunes of his wife . it's really something to watch ," said rudy while doing hi-fi with anika .

" so , why are you laughing at him ? anika is not making him dance on her tunes ishqbaazi is . she is just trying to fill his life with the things which were lacked in his life before , like teaching him the use of magical words . you will understand when you will find your takkar ki ishqbaaz ." said dadi joining them.

" exactly " supported shivay '

" no dadi , I  am never going to change for anyone , I like my freedom more than my life and Iam never going to lose it , I don't know why shivay bhaiya decided to give up his freedom and now O too have joined him ." complained rudy .

" you will too decide to give up one day." said omkara standing on door .

they all four turned and saw omkara with a tiny , gorgeous but serious faced lady standing on the door . she smiled a little seeing them watching her but that smile didn't reached her eyes .seeing  omkara and gauri going to enter inside the mansion , anika said ," stop there , let me bring aarti ki thali for my devrani." and went to bring thali while calling all the members of family to inform them that omkara has arrived with his wife .

all the family members gathered there while anika happily doing aarti really happy for his devar that he got such a beautiful wife and going to be a father soon and excited for getting  a new 'girl'  friend that she was missing since priyanka went to her sasural.

Rudy and shivay were finally satisfied seeing the love  for omkara in their sister-in-law's eyes that now someone is here to love omkara wholeheartedly apart from them .

Dadi was excited that two more members were going to add in her family and omkara has finally found his takkar ki ishqbaaz . little did she know what reality was.

Tej was also happy not because his son got married but because  he is going to get a heir soon that too  before pinky . initially he did not liked the idea of a lowclass girl being his daughter-in-law but as soon as he listened that she is going to bring a heir of oberoi family in this world he was very happy . the same heir he excepted from his wife , will be given by his daughter-in-law . the heir he was trying to find in omkara , he will find in omkara ' s child .

But the only member who noticed the inner turmoil of gauri was jhanvi . no doubt she was happy for his son but her daugter-in-law's eyes were looking very familiar to him like she was seeing her own  eyes in the mirror .

Shakti was happy for his nephew but was worried about her wife's reaction .

And as usual the only family member who was fuming in jealousy was pinky singh oberoi , her only thoughts were that tej is going to get a heir before her and oberoi family got another lowclass bahu same as her bahu .

however, remaining oberoi family welcomed gauri with a lot of excitement . 

they all were sitting in the hall while  talking to gauri  about how did she meet omkara and managed to make him fall in love with her.

" you ran bulldozer over his car bhabhi " said rudy wonderd with the courage of her bahbhi .

" yes rudy bhaiya , you know no one dares to talk like that to gauri kumari ssarma and he not only shouted at me but ruined my shop too ,  and if anyone dares to mess with gauri kumari ssarma panchvi paas from barielley to ek jhanp me deewar pe sat jaibe ." said gauri faking the excitement while thinking why  these words  are not applied on this man now , who is her husband and father of her child .

" one minute, I heard this dialogue somewhere . said anika while thinking. "yes the girl who talked to me on om's phone told me this . are you same girl ?" asked anika with an excited smile.

 " yes anika bhabhi , I am the same dabbang gauri " said gauri .

" but your eyes are telling another story , a story which is not of dabbang gauri but of may be a hurt gauri , of a gauri who is hurt beyond repair . " said jhanvi with a thoughtful face .

" aankhon ka kya hai maaji , ye to samandar ki tarah hoti hai . jitna doobte jayenge utni hi nai cheeze milti jayengi , kabhi khusiyan kabhi dard kabhi shararatein to  kabhi befikri milegi . aap unme se dabbang gauri ko dekhne ki koshish karengi to jaroor dikhegi" said gauri with a philosophical face .

(" what's there in eyes maaji , these are like a deep ocean . the deep you will go, you will always find new things , sometime you will find happiness , sometime pain , sometime naughtiness and sometime carelessnes . if you will try , you fill definitely find the dabbang gauri in my eyes " said gauri with a philosophical face .)

while others were clueless , her words made jhanvi think that , there is something very deep insise her heart which cannot be completely seen her eyes . she could sense the same helplessness , same heartbreak and same hope to be loved by her husband , same feelings as hers in her daughter-in-law.

her thoughts were broken when dadi said , " it has been really late now , chalo everyone go to sleep . gauri also needs rest . it's not good to be awake this late night . omkara take her to your room "

Omkara nodded and leaded her towards the room while everyone dispersed to their rooms.

.............................................................................................................

please do votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.5K 66
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
26.6K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
138K 5.5K 69
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
55.4K 3.6K 26
Zidane, " she whispered We were so close to one another . She started breathing so fast. "It's okay, Mama," I said in a soft tone. I leaned in v...