|| - 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲...

By iii_lovecats

"I could be me, and that would be okay." ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥... More

-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄-
-𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭-
-𝐀/𝐍-
𝐈 - 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 - 𝐈
𝐀/𝐍

𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 - 𝐈𝐈

101 4 0
By iii_lovecats

*contains some anxiety moments and attacks*

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ second pov ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

It was the morning after last night's event. You were extremely tired as you stayed up till 2 in the morning. You slipped on one of your custom dresses and walked out of your small but cozy room.

Although you were hungry, you decided to go out to your sister Lettie's pastry shop along with your sister Sophie. You were the oldest out of all three of your sisters. But you never saw Martha often. 

Martha is fifteen, Lettie is seventeen, and Sophie is eighteen. You were nineteen. 

You walked to your bathroom to go brush your teeth. Bad hygiene was something you frowned upon.

You looked at your hair. You brushed it out (if you can, if you have braids then pretend you didn't :]). You styled it y/c so it complimented you.

You walked down the stairs and walked over to the neat line up of shoes. Your e/c scanned the footwear for one in particular.

You grabbed your lace up boots and put them on. They were a beautiful chestnut brown, it complimented your grey dress. 

Your dress was above your mid shin. The bodice had a billowy blouse with buttons leading up. When you twirled around air would blossom your dress like a flower, it seemed as something straight out of a fairy tale. Your sleeves were also billowy like the bodice. 

You looked over to your sister to see her putting on one of her hats, she lifted it up to show her beautiful face but frowned at the  idea and pulled it down. 

You checked yourself out in the mirror before following your sister. Sophie quickly sped across the busy intersection to reach the bus. She grabbed the bar of the train and spread out her hand.

You quickly grabbed her hand in time before the train was out of your grasp. She pulled you up so you both were standing on the edge. Your feet were practically hanging off.

Once the pastry shop was within walking distance, both you and Sophie got off. The two of you walked past the crowd of people cheering for the army men who walked down the streets. 

Neither you or Sophie liked crowds of people. But it was you who it affected more. 

Sophie pulled you into an alleyway and the two of you were walking south. Every once in a while Sophie would glance back down to the address she held in her hands.

Just to your surprise two service men, who should've been in the parade, pulled Sophie to the side.

"Hey, looks like a little mouse lost it's way." The blonde one said as he leaned on the wall.

"Um, no, I'm not lost." She said.

The same guy spoke, "Little mouse looks thirsty. We should take her for a cup of tea."

The other man walked up, he had a thick mustache and brown hair. He was holding a gun.

"No, thanks, my sister's expecting us." Sophie declined.

The mustache man bent down to look at Sophie's face, "She's pretty cute for a mouse."

Now she was really uncomfortable.

The blonde one spoke up again and asked Sophie more questions. You began to tune it out. This happened frequently and you were only invisible to the men who harassed her. 

They only wanted pretty girls.

You were only brought back to reality when a tall blonde man came up from behind Sophie.

"There you are sweetheart." He placed his hand on Sophie's shoulder, "Sorry I'm late. I was looking everywhere for you."

"Hey were busy here!" The blonde army man spoke up.

"Are you really? It looked to me like the two of you were just leaving." He lifted up his finger and with a quick few motions, both men had marched away.

"Don't hold it against them. They're actually not all that bad." The mystery man assured Sophie.

"Where to? I'll be your escort this evening?" He asked her.

"Oh, I'm, um, we're just going to the bakery." Sophie spoke out.

He looked at me and then back at Sophie, "Don't get alarmed, but I'm being followed. Act normal." He warned Sophie as he led her down the alley.

You quickly sped up your pace to catch up with the two. Following just like a lost puppy.

Sophie looked scared out of her mind. Not only moments later, shapes of what appeared to be men oozed out of the walls. They had a black, liquid, glossy appearance.

Only more and more formed. 

"Sorry, looks like you're involved." The man apologized.

When the men appeared in front of us, he made a sharp turn left. I had to run to keep up.

"Hold on." Both him and Sophie sped up as you were surrounded by them.

He wrapped his arms around Sophie and they both were lifted into the air. You weren't.

The sticky goo clashed with your skin. It was cold. You felt so trapped. If anxiety felt physically, this would be it. You screamed for somebody, anybody, anyone. But no one came. 

Eventually they left you alone and you fell to your feet. You never felt so scared. And that's when you realized, people don't have your back. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾time skip☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

(Play song now)

You got out of the shower an hour ago. Your hair was fully dry by now. 

You sat on your chair in front of your desk, but your sewing machine was still set aside. You didn't feel like sewing today. In your mind,  you were still processing everything.

You looked outside your window and watched the wind carry the leaves around the sky, like a paintbrush. As if the sky was an easel. The setting sun paints the sky with hues of orange and red. 

I found you at the window again

You sighed. You still felt scared. What if those creatures came back? What if no one had your back again?

Looking out, watching the leaves falling in

Your mind shifted back to the previous night. You wondered if it had only been a memory that never happened, that never existed.

And it was something like a dream

And the man from today, how his blonde hair rested above his shoulders. You wonder if he ever ties it up. His whole aura seemed like no other. From his blue eyes to his deep voice. How he wore rings.

Wow, so perfect, couldn't talk to me

Your attention was brought to the train that moved past your window, it had went so fast it seemed as time was paused. You watched the clouds that stood in the sky. And the mountains that laid down, sleeping on the grass. How the sun was bidding it's goodbye and the moon slowly arriving.

Time moves slow

Soon the sound of silence surrounded you. And how you were the only one in your room. Sometimes it was that you were the only one in your life. Sure, Sophie was a huge support in your life, but she kept her distance.

When you're all alone

Something about your roomed made you tense. You got up and slipped on your flats. You slipped through the back door and you were off. The train moved slowly as you hopped on. It wasn't full like usual.

And time moves slow

It was always like this. You were either sewing dresses or by yourself in town. It hurt at times to never have any other plans, but this was the way it was. And this is the way it will stay.

When you're out on your own

It was as if the train moved slower, people moved slower, people talked slower.

And the time moves slow

You had a friend when you were little, twelve at most. Emmet Verne. You wish you knew why he left, why he avoided you. Did you bug him too much? Were you too ugly? Were you not good enough?

When you're missing a friend

You got off the train right outside a meadow. You laid down in the green grass. Flowers spread out around you. One out of the whole field hadn't bloomed yet.

And the time moves slow

The breeze blew the grass. It shimmered in the glow of the setting sun. The flowers of so many different colors that laid sprawled out shimmered.

When you came to the end

You watched the birds in the sky fly in unison. They were never alone. Oh how you wish you could fly, and then you could leave. You wouldn't have to be alone anymore, you could run away.

Running away is easy, it's the leaving that's hard

But, you couldn't leave. What about Sophie, your mother, Lettie? This was your childhood home. Whether it felt like home or not.

Running away is easy

You ran your fingers through the grass. Each individual string tickled your fingers.

Running away is easy, it's the living that's hard

When you were sixteen you had fallen in love with Christopher Hammlet. He was always nice to you. Only if you noticed the look in his eyes, dull and grey.

And loving you was easy

You loved him, but he didn't love you back. So he ran away.

It was you leaving that scarred

You didn't know how to react. You had fallen into the deep pool of his heart and never came up. You drowned. You had forgotten about yourself.

But what was I to do?

Before you had gotten close to him, you promised to not catch feelings. You knew how it would end. But look how it turned out.

Just couldn't help myself falling in love with you

None of this surprised you. Whether it be the fact he left, or that you loved him.

And what could I say?

If you could go back in time to fix any of this. You would never had told him. 

Oh, if I had another chance

You would've thrown away your feelings. Just to keep him.

To make you stay

But then again, you don't have another chance. Nothing will ever change the fact he ran away from you.

'Cause when you ran away

He didn't love you back, that's the only thing you had to know. But, you didn't want to know. Three years later and it still hurts you.

I knew just what you were thinking that day

You knew that no matter how hard you loved someone, it was undetermined if that changed if they loved you or not.

You just didn't love me like I do

You loved him with all your heart.

Like I love you

But you knew it was better this way. 

The sad thing is we're better off this way

The stray cat, Cauliflower, which whom you often met up with claimed his napping spot on top of your belly. You hand reached up to his head and stroked his soft fur. It was surprising for a stray to be so well kept.

Time moves slow

You closed your eyes and took in everything around you. The smell of the flowers invited you. The sound of your breathing and Cauliflower's purring rang inside your ears. 

When you can't have a thing

Every tension in your body, from your head to your toes, washed away from your body.

Time moves slow

A glowing wave of light crashed over you as you felt more calm. You didn't feel anymore. You were over washed by this light, and that was okay.

When you're lost in the dream

Your hands held the grass in between your fingers.

Time moves slow

You pictured an image of  a starry sky with a red crescent moon. Two cabins side by side. A unicorn with a human face laid in the sky next to a bull. Crows flew in the sky. [Meant to be Ursula's painting in Kiki's Delivery Service]

When you wait by the phone

You wanted to reach out and touch it. But you couldn't, it was only an image in your mind.

And the time moves slow

Soon that picture mixed together, creating a swirl of colors circling around you. 

When you're all alone

And then those colors clashed inside you.

To run away is easy

You slowly drifted off to sleep as every noise was blocked.

It's the leaving that's hard

Piece by piece the environment around you faded away. It didn't matter anymore.

Running away is easy

Your breathing became more even paced. Like the moving waves that rised and fell.

Running away is easy

You released your grasp of the grass. Your whole body let go of anything you were holding.

It's the leaving that's hard

Everything was just a black void.

And loving you was easy

Just like your feelings. Just like your emotions. Just like you.

It was you leaving that scarred

And with that, you were no longer in this world.

'Cause when you're so alone

You were in the world of dreams.

Time moves slow

Where you didn't have to be alone.

When you're so alone

Where you didn't feel sad.

Time moves slow

Where you were perfect.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲

Time moves slow

ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵒᵛᵉˢ ˢˡᵒʷ

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Word Count: 2078

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
737K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...