๐š‚๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ (discontinue...

By writerbitchig

[discontinued] selcouth ; (streษชndส’ ) adj. odd, unusual, or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner, etc;... More

๐“—๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ
๐ฟ๐’ข๐ต๐ต๐’ฌ
๐“•๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ
๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ
๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“พ๐“ถ
๐“•๐“ป๐“ช๐“ทรง๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ถ๐”‚? ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚,
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท ๐“•'๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
๐“œ๐“ป. ๐““๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฐ
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ผ (๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป)
๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ
๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€. :)
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ธ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท, ๐“”๐”!?
๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฃ(๐”€)๐“ธ๐“ธ :)
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ’
๏ผฎ๏ฝ ๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”
๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ† ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ผŽ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ผŸ
๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ผŽ
๏ผก๏ฝŽ๏ฝŽ
๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ผŽ
๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…
๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’
๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ’๏ฝ™๏ผŽ
๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ผŽ

๏ผฆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ ๏ผก๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’

3.3K 136 177
By writerbitchig

[Messages]

Eyeless Jack

-

Jack.

Yes?

They regressed. I don't know what to do.

Why did they regress?

You're asking like I fucking know?

calm down Felicia

Jack.

I'm sorry, I know

Where were you?

We were out in town, like I promised.

I was just walking towards town square when they just rapidly regressed and they won't respond to anything I say or do and I'm really fucking worried Jack

Ann, calm down

You're panicking again

Please

I know I know

I just care way too much about them

please

get over here

Get them inside, im running your way

like sonic

JACK.

I KNOW

[Real Life]

Nurse Ann

-

   'Shit. Fuck. Shit.'

   Breathing into her palms, Ann watched as her best friend drifted off into their own world.

   She had been working with anyone that (Y/N) knew out of her friend group to get them back to reality, as they had gotten too overwhelmed one day and crawled back into a dissociative shell, forgetting everything every other second in an attempt at healing. Human brains were an enigma, and especially troublesome after a traumatic event.

   And in (Y/N)'s case, it had been held back until it overflowed, overwhelming their system to the point of amnesia.

   The chilling air didn't make it any easier, either. It had made it particularly hard for Ann's sensitive skin to live through the journey through the woods into their house to visit, forcing her to resort through FaceTime calls and text messages for contact and status updates. Ben's systems were a bit better at withstanding the cold, but he tended to slow down like an electronic once it got below freezing outside.

   Jack was superhuman, making it the easiest for him out of all of them to make it. It still wasn't easy though, as he had to keep from getting frostbite in his feet that were heavily uncomfortable in shoes.

   Toby felt too guilty to make the trip, despite being the most fit out of all four of them. Tim and Brian had no clue about (Y/N)'s mental state.

   She had brought Sally over one day in hopes of speeding up recovery, only for it to fail. (Y/N) had been particularly fond of children when they were stable, but they were too out of it to have a reaction to her.

   Now, she was slowly dragging (Y/N) to their front door to be let in by Jack, as something outside had triggered them. Texting routine updates to Jack (although they mostly said the same thing—"No change,") she filled with grief every time her eyes landed on the dissociating figure in her arms.

   "Ann?" A familiarly raspy voice spoke from her left, confusion sewn into their tone.

   Notorious murderer 'Jeff The Killer' was standing in the snow, bundled up from head to toe, a mask on his face with grocery bags in either hand. Dark sunglasses covered both of his unblinking eyes. Ann had completely forgotten that it had been Jeff's day to head to town today, and wasn't expecting to see one of her numerous roommates outside, especially not on coincidence.

   Breathing in sharply, Ann texted Jack ("Shit. Jeff's here,") and turned to face the serial killer with (Y/N) practically unconscious in her arms.

   "Hello, Jeffrey." Her eyes were stone cold and unreadable, gazing into her roommates soul. It was never a pretty sight whenever Ann was forced to do this.

   Slightly reeling back, Jeff boldly asked, "Who the fuck is that, and why are you carrying them?"

   "This," Ann breathed in, bracing for impact, "Is my best friend, (Y/N)."

   A loud silence grew between the two creepypastas, both of them unaware on how to respond. Ann's phone buzzed, but her gaze stayed on the younger killer. Ultimately nobody outside of the small group that Ann was a part of even knew of (Y/N), apart from their boss. He had inevitably found out through Toby's thoughts.

   The incredibly large amount of buzzing from Ann's phone finally let her give in and check her phone awkwardly, having to carefully stand (Y/N) up on their feet instead of being carried in her arms. Upon checking her notification wall, Ann realized that Jack had never actually gotten a single update past the previous one, with him freaking the fuck out.

   Clearing her throat, Ann unlocked her phone, passing a cursory glance to Jeff. "Excuse me."

[Messages]

Eyeless Jack

-

ANN

ANN

PLEASE

ANSER

WHAT DO YOU MEAN JEFFS W+TEHRE

IS (Y/N) OKAY

ARE YOU OKAY

HOW IS HE RESPONDING

ARE YOU ALIVE

IS (Y/N) ALIVE

PLEASE

ANN

ANN

ANN

NURSE ANN

PLEASE

I DONT SE YUO ANYWHERE PELASE ANN

HRYR UP

PELASE

REPSOND

PLEASE

REPONS

D

REPONS

RESPOND

------------------------------------------------(24 unread messages.)

Holy fuck, Jack.

We're both okay.

Jeff and I are just kinda standing he|

   Cutting through her thoughts, Jeff finally broke the awkward space between the two roommates. 

   "I'll um...just...leave."

   Looking back up, Ann watched as Jeff awkwardly rubbed the back of his head, his fingers burning red. Giving him half a nod, he continued down the street, Ann watching his every step. After around 10 seconds of watching, he dipped behind a house into the forest.

He just left.

OKAY

okay

youre both okay

you better get your ass over here.

I'm trying my hardest.

It's hard to carry an 18 year old person using only two, unfit arms.

ann i swear to FUCKING god

   Shutting her phone off, Ann swooped (Y/N) back into her arms, hearing a quiet "whee." Her head rapidly turning to look at (Y/N), Ann filled with a second of euphoria. They hadn't completely regressed as she thought, they were just out of it.

Got a response. They're still with us.

   "(Y/N)? Can you hear me?" Ann asked desperately, softly shaking them with an arm.

   "Mhhh." They tilted their head away from her, eyes closing softly. They put an arm on her chest in a frail attempt at pushing her away, only for neither of them to move. Pushing her brown hair out of her face, Ann readjusted her position to be able to hold (Y/N) better.

   Awkwardly putting a hand on their forehead, she hummed, "Calm down, we're almost there."

   Regaining her pace, Ann made her way to (Y/N)'s house as fast as she could without disturbing them. During their little jog, they had begun to nod off with their scarf pulled almost all the way over their face. It would've been charming if they weren't about to graduate high-school (or would be if they were actually registered. Ben did some digging a few days back, and they hadn't been going to school for almost 2 years.)

   Finally making their way to their house, Ann let (Y/N) back onto their feet, leaning them onto her shoulder. Supporting them using an arm, she firmly knocked on their front door, immediately hearing routing from the other side. 

   Half a second later, the door swung open, both Ann and (Y/N) being pushed inside before the door slammed.

   "Holy shit, Ann! You aren't supposed to leave me on delivered when you report danger!" Jack hissed, gripping his forearms in a self-hug. When he finally dropped the gesture, Ann could see his hands shaking.

   "I understand, Jack. I was just caught up." Ann led (Y/N) to the couch nearby, sitting them down. "Jeff knows, now."

   Gripping his hair using his left hand, Jack began to pace. "Knows about what, Ann?! How much does that bastard know?!"

   "Calm down, Jack," Ann spoke calmly, trying to soothe the demon. She could see why he was worried. Jeff had a tendency to share secrets, and this secret was incredibly important to all involved. For all anyone at the mansion knew, they were all out on hunting missions. With both the mansions medics out frequently, however, keeping their escapades on the down-low had gotten progressively harder. "He only knows that I know (Y/N). Nothing more, nothing less. He may have his own suspicions, but this is all he knows for certain."

   Breathing in sharply, Jack began, "Ann, for all we know, he could be-"

   "Jack please, you're going to stress yourself out over absolutely nothing. That's far from what we need to be doing right now. I get that you're worried, but you need to get a fucking grip."

   Watching as Jack sat himself down on a chair, a loud creak ringing out from his sheer weight, Ann heard him sigh dejectedly. "...I know, I know."

   "I'm not fully convinced that you do, Jack."

   Sighing, Ann got down on her knees infront of (Y/N), gripping a boot. Carefully taking off everything but their scarf and their clothes, she stepped away to look at her large coworker.

   "Jack, I think we should start considering outside help. For this." Ann bit her lip, gaze wavering slightly. "For all of this."

   "We can't keep doing this. It's draining all of us, even Toby and he can't even bring himself to even visit (Y/N) after the first time he tried. We don't even know what we're truly doing." Staring into Jack's sockets, Ann softened. "(Y/N's been like this for at the very least 4 days now, and god knows what happened that week we left them alone. They won't even eat actual food anymore—they're going to die from malnutrition before their mental state acts. We already know they have no attitude towards living, you've seen them. They need someone who knows what they're doing- someone certified."

   Jack's gaze dove to the floor, looking straight down. An aura of remorse surrounded the large monster.

   "Jack, we need to find them a therapist."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 465 10
(Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Braly. I have no affiliation with either of them and am not looking to profit off of...
80.4K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...
136K 4.7K 33
what the title says
138 8 5
โ€ข ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’“๐’Œ โ€ข Meaning; แต›แต‰สณแต‡ ๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ...