π™Žπ™π˜½π™‡π™„π™ˆπ™€ || π™Šπ˜Ύ 𝙂𝙀𝙉...

By l0v3s1ckk-

Create your very own Clan! If you have not played the first part, it is very vital to do so. Here is the link... More

Memory
Clan Name
Your Deputy
Warriors
Apprentices
Queens
Kits
Elders
Clan Territory
Clan Camp
Prey
Backstory
Clan

Medicine Cat

80 2 10
By l0v3s1ckk-

First, random number generator 1-2.

1-Regular med and med app

2-Regular med only

Cedarstar got lucky and found two cats willing to be a medicine cat! They were kittpets, so they'd be better as medicine cats anyways. The young one would be the medicine cat apprentice. Their names are...

Second, random number generator 1-7.(for med)

1-Rushdusk~brown tabby tom with a white-to-black tail fade and blind yellow eyes.

2-Shadevine~black she-cat with gray tabby paws and a gray tail. She also has dark green eyes.

3-Spidershadow~gray tom with a black tabby cape and warm amber eyes.

4-Whitecoat~silver tabby she-cat with a white cape and icy blue eyes, right eye blind from a fox attack.

5-Molepad~brown tom with silver paws and blind amber eyes.

6-Spruceface~black she-cat with a spruce-brown facemask and leaf-green eyes. 

7-Flycloud~black tom with white splotches and deep blue eyes.

Their names are Spruceface, a black she-cat with a spruce-brown facemask and leaf-green eyes, and...

Third, random number generator 1-7. (for med app IF YOU GOT ONE!!!)

1-Rubblepaw~rock-gray she-cat with a darker gray tail and deep blue eyes.

2-Ratpaw~gray tom with a cream tail and amber eyes.

3-Batpaw~black she-cat with a gray outlined shape on her side that looks like a wing and midnight blue eyes.

4-Bearpaw~dark brown tom with a cream underbelly and a stub tail. His eyes are amber.

5-Leafpaw~silver tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and tail. Her eyes are leaf-green.

6-Sandypaw~cream tom with ginger spots and a ginger muzzle. His eyes are blue with green outlining the pupil.

7-Lostpaw~black she-cat with white splotches and bright amber eyes.

Their names are Spruceface, a black she-cat with a spruce-brown facemask and leaf-green eyes, and Bearpaw, a dark brown tom with a cream underbelly and a stub tail. His eyes are amber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...