๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜

By mnluvs

A Mina x Fem Reader book "I hope we'll meet again." The idea of reincarnation sounds surreal, entirely fictio... More

โžช | ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
โžช | ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น-๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โžช | ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜†
โžช | ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โžช | ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป
โžช | ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†'๐˜€ ๐—ข๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โžช | ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฒ?!
โžช | ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„
โžช | ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
โžช | ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
โžช | ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
โžช | ๐—™๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

โžช | ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

1.1K 94 21
By mnluvs

"Take care Y/N," Mr. Myoui smiled, "and please inform me about your father's wellbeing."

"Will do. Thank you, Mr. Myoui," I bowed and left the room, heading to change in a more proper attire.

"Where are you going?" A bossy tone questioned as I made my way to the motorcycle I owned which was gifted to me by Mr. Myoui as an appreciation gift.

"I was given the permission to pay my family a visit, young miss." Right now, I sported a windbreaker along with appropriate shoes and gloves for riding a motorcycle.

"I don't recall doing so," She had her hands on her hips as she blocked my way from leaving.

What she said made me mentally roll my eyes, "But I do recall your father permitting me merely a few minutes ago, so, may I go?"

"No." I regret asking, why is she so insistent on preventing me from leaving? For all I know, she should be happy that I'll be gone for awhile since she has told me numerous times how much my presence alone annoys her.

"And why is that for you to decide, young miss?" Could she be pouting right now, at this moment?

"Because..." She trailed off, possibly wondering what reason she can come up with to prevent me from leaving. "Ahh nevermind, you may go." She stomped off, leaving me curious.

But before she could leave my sight, I grab ahold of her wrist. "Excuse my manners, but, do you have something for me to do? If so, I'll just inform one of the other servants to do it." Knowing how she appears awkward around other servants although she seems to comfortably boss me around.

"It's my birthday... you promised to always celebrate it with me..." she muttered softly with her head to the side, avoiding direct eye contact. Though what she said failed to fully enter my ears.

"Pardon?" I leaned closer to hear her better, ignoring the close proximity of our body.

"N-nothing! I don't need anything," she uttered in a louder voice before freeing herself from my grasp and went inside.

"Okay..." I mumbled and hopped on my bike.

The ride back to where I actually live took about a few hours. I parked wherever I can and the sight in front of me instantly made me feel warm throughout my body.

My house was fractions smaller than the Myoui's, but despite being small, it was cozy. It's all I could ask for; not too big, not too small, just about right.

I rang the doorbell an obnoxious amount just to mess around with my mother since I heard about the kids who kept ding dong ditching her.

"Aish you kids aga— Y/N!" I grinned widely as I tackled my mother into a hug.

"Hi ma, I missed you," I mumbled as she continued to give me a loving embrace.

After the hugging session, she ushered inside and went back to the kitchen. I saw my little brother playing with whatever toys he had in his hands, eyes staring intently at the tv.

Once he spotted me, his eyes lit up, abandoning his toys at an instant while his little legs running to where I was with his arms wide open. "Noona!" He shrieked, grasping onto my legs as he giggles.

"Aigoo, you've gotten heavier Jungwan," I grunted as I lifted him, spinning him around while he erupts into fits of laughter.

The aroma of homemade food entered my nose and it made me miss being here even more. I sat on the carpet where my brother continued to play.

"I see you enjoy the toys I gave," I smiled as I watched him collide his toy cars with one another.

"Look noona," he grabbed one of the other toys he had, "this one lights up, see?" he excitedly showed me his toy, pressing on the hood of the car as the headlights lit up in response.

"That's very cool," I chuckled at how adorable he is, content with his toys.

"Noona," he stopped playing and faced me with his eyes staring into mine, "are you finally staying here?"

"Sorry Jungwan," I lifted him up and sat him in between my legs, "but noona's gotta make money to buy you more toys," I caressed his cheeks, a pout forming on his lips.

"But noona," argh, those puppy eyes won't do me good, "I don't need more toys as long as I got you." My heart softened as I heard those words escape from such a young boy like him.

"I promise to visit more often," I ruffled his head earning a cute giggle from him, "although a certain monster always prevents me from leaving, i'll try," I pinched his cheeks because right now, he was just so cute!

"Oh right, how's dad?" I got up and walked towards the kitchen where I spotted my mom cooking her signature dish.

I heard my mother sigh, "He's... doing better than before, the money you're sending us helps a lot."

I sighed as well while rubbing my temples as I thought about my father. It's been more than a year ever since he was in a comatose and it's worrying me a lot.

"The food is almost done," My mother said  as she placed the ladle on the sink, "help me prepare sweetheart," I nodded and grabbed the cooked food, placing them on the table along with plates and utensils.

"Come on Jungwan," I walked towards my brother and hoisted him, "time to eat you can play again later," I placed him on a chair and prepared some food for him to eat.

As soon as my mother placed the pot of soup on the table, I started to dig in. I savored the delicious food that my mother made, serving myself another. "Hey now, Y/n, slow down," my mother laughed as she shook her head.

"Well, how's working with the Myoui's?" My mother asked, stopping me from feeding myself another spoonful.

"Uh..." I scratched my nape, "it's been a lot of hard work but no need to worry," I smiled softly. I didn't need to have her worry about me as well.

My mother continued to ask me questions regarding my work and such. We continued to talk until lunch was over, though it was followed with a few desserts like crepes and cheesecakes.

I really did miss being here, even though hours have passed, I still refused to leave. My mother even tried to usher me out except my little brother who kept clinging onto me.

"Want me away already that bad?" I jokingly sulked earning myself an eye roll from my mother.

"Of course not dear," she walked up to me and gave me a peck on the forehead, "but knowing your job, they probably need you there already."

"Pfft, knowing that they have a ton of workers working for them, me being gone for awhile shouldn't be a—" I was cut off by the ringing on my phone, cue the devil herself.

I glanced at my mom for permission to take the call to which she nodded. "Hello young mi—"

"You're late, Park Y/N." She sounded really scary and serious right now which made my hands a little clammy.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I have anything important to attend to," I frowned, trying to recall anything, wondering why she said I was late. For all I know, the actual boss didn't limit my visiting hours. "Unless it's just you wanting to order me around," I muttered under my breath.

"Will you just come back here?!" The conversation ended with that, thankfully only I could hear, otherwise I would've received secondhand embarrassment from her attitude.

"Sounds urgent," my mother said with concern displayed on her face.

"Yeah, urgent," I sarcastically repeated. "Guess it's my cue to go," I reluctantly prepared myself to leave, giving my mother a peck on the cheek.

I was about to give my brother one but he launched himself at me, making me plop myself on the sofa. "Noona," he whined, eyes becoming teary as his small hands grasped onto my shirt, "I don't want you to go yet."

"I know, baby, I know," I cooed as I caressed his back soothingly, "but noona has to continue working now."

"But noona, can't you at least stay for a little longer?" Those lethal puppy eyes are seriously preventing me from moving.

"Come on honey, your noona has to go." My mother grabbed onto his little body and hoisted him up with a bit of struggle since he really held onto my arms tightly.

"Sorry Jungwan," a sigh escaped my lips showing how much I didn't want to go either, "I promise I'll see you again soon."

"P-promise?" He sniffed as his puffy eyes looked hopeful.

"Promise." I smiled and bid myself goodbye after hugging my lovely family.

As I made my way onto my motorcycle, I looked at my phone to check the time to see if I can still visit the hospital and it appears that visiting hours is already over. My eyes then hovered over at the date.

"Shit," I muttered to myself as I hop onto my vehicle, "it's her birthday today and I completely forgot," To be fair, I can't really blame myself since I was visiting my family whom I really missed.

I drove off as the thoughts of how to make it up to Mina ran through my mind, remembering the promise I made when I first saw her in such a situation; sitting on her bed, her eyes filled with sadness were staring off while she hugged her knees.

It has been years since we've last celebrated her birthday together, all because of that one incident.

Flashback from 10 years ago.
(fyi: they're both 12 at this time)

"Why the long face, young miss?" A younger me approached her on her bed after noticing that at such a special day, nothing really special was happening.

"I-it's just," I heard sniffles escape her lips as I rubbed her back in comfort, "m-my parents... they seem to acknowledge me less and less as years go by. They're always busy... Sure, they give me gifts, but what I really wanted was for the three of us to spend some time together, it's all I wish for," she continued sniffling while I just lent her my ears.

Me being young back then, didn't really know how to properly comfort someone in this situation. "Tell you what," I said as I continued to try to comfort her, "I can't grant your wish or anything, but perhaps I could lessen your loneliness."

Her head slowly arose, looking at me with puffy eyes. "H-how?"

"I know I'm just a mere servant," I wracked my 12 year old head for something to say, "but we can celebrate your birthday, however you like that's within my capabilities," I smiled softly.

Yes, back then, we were really close, Mina treated me as her friend.

"C-can we r-really?" Her eyes sparkled with hope as she listened to what I was saying.

"Sure, I promise to spend this occasion with you every time so that you wouldn't feel so lonely anymore," I smiled which caused Mina to also smile.

"It's a promise then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 131 11
Finding herself reincarnated into the very novel she once read, Y/N faces the challenge of surviving this new life. Despite her determination to live...
31K 1.8K 8
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง? ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...
10.5K 716 15
โWho on earth are you and what are you doingโž โUhm...Nothing but where am I?โž I asked โYour obviously at my area here little one, duhโž Y/n who seemed...