Coffee Shop Romance

By Li1128

Myth a small town coffee shop owner welcomes a new hire with a troubled past and a few things to hide. How wi... More

One
Two
Three
Character profile - Jamie
Character Profile - Myth
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

Six

2 0 0
By Li1128

Myth's pov

"For sure." Myth nodded, walking around Jamie to go grab a glass from the front. She was surprised with how well things were going, and the day really hadn't even started. Thy were kind, considerate, passionate about baking. It seemed almost too good to be true. uncertainties lurked around the edge of her subconscious.

There  were two different cabinets, one filled with small plates and clear glasses of cold drinks and juices and the other with coffee mugs. She grabbed a glass from the cupboard, than filled it three fourths of the way full with the house filtered water.

"Here you go. There is ice and straws too, but I didn't know if you wanted any." Myth smiled, setting the glass on the counter next to Jamie. She leaned back a moment, exhaled and closed her eyes. Suddenly her horns emerged from her head, their sharp edges emphasized by the light wrapping around them. Her body stood their motionless, leaning like a stone statue.

(Sorry for the sort post, using a hot spot right now sooooo yeah.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 246K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1M 89.8K 140
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
1.9M 104K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
263K 9.6K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...