THE MATE SHE REJECTED

By bresinterest

SEXUAL CONTENT 18 AND OLDER ADVISED Luca Vega is a shy, compassionate nerd. He longs to meet his mate, his ot... More

Living the Life
Not My Mate
The Confrontation
Not Another One
The Truth is Revealed

Announcement

2.1K 27 8
By bresinterest

Hi guys I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately this book will be coming down in the near future, less than a week. I will leave a few of the chapters up but for the most part it will be unavailable. I really appreciate all the love and support that you have all given it. Million of reads I mean wow, just wow. Feel free contact me with any questions about how you can gain access to as it will be available on another site. Also remember that the sequel Bad Beta will still be available so check it out if you haven't. I definitely think it is worth the read. 

Much love to you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
35.5M 894K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...