Express (Idol x Male Reader)

By Z4rius

A boy with big dreams,dedicated his life through dance. Wanting to inspire next generation dancers and share'... More

Prologue
Opportunity
Welcome to Korea
Morning Battle
Dancer Boy Meets
Viral?
Dang
Ah shiet....Its school time
Boy oh boy
Its time
With hope
Club Festival
Shooting Day
New member?
First-class of the day
Answer
Prep for upcoming concert
Gang gang
Stage blocking
7 on stage
Grain of salt
Underground
Let's get to work!

Before Evaluation

365 14 3
By Z4rius

"Ayo have you read the message that I have sent you", Kevin asked you as you now remembered there is a text but you forgot to read it. 

"Oh I er", you scratched your neck having him that answer. 

"Aite is about the evaluation for the representative to perform for school events. Each of us has to do a dance cover and submit it to the president to be chosen", he explained. 

"Oh when is the submission?", which he instantly replied. 

"In three days' time", you froze. 

*Both of your reactions right now*

"Aite we can't just stand here and cry internally, we gotta move now sir", Kevin change his mood right now as he is pumped up ready to be prepared for the dance.

"Wait but where do we dance tho", with the sudden realization both of you stop again.

"About that, I don't even know where we could dance, what about you Kevin? You know any place to dance?", you asked him hoping for a miracle to happen. 

"Good job Mr without thinking a place to go", said Kevin sarcastically while thinking.

"Oh wait! I know someplace that we can dance", you followed him. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey hyung just like usual using the same room, anyways this is my classmate, He's new", Kevin introduces you to his friend. 

"Hi, I'm Baek Daeho, you can just call me Daeho or room boy since you know I'm", he gestured himself while pointing to the studio. 

"Aite, well I'm Y/n, came to Korea about a month ago", you shook his hands.

"Well if you need a tour, I'll be happy to help", he offered as you nod your head.

You and Kevin went into the room. The room interior looks about to wear off and you can see the mirror is a bit dusty as you can see. You could even see the floor is a bit dusty as nobody has the place but overall is still a decent place to practice.

"I used to come here to practice by myself if I see any boy group's comeback", Kevin told you.

"Well, sorry guys the room is not in a good shape haven't got the time to clean this up", Daeho comes into the room seeing the condition of the room makes him hide his face in embarrassment.

"Nah is aite, the room still able to use for practice", you reassured the room boy. 

(This song from Tropkillaz never made me go bored)

Without wasting time, both of you put your bags down and start some light stretching. You start to connect your phone to the speaker. Warming up with the basics too such as down bounce and up bounce, simple isolation, and waves. 

"Ooo~ this beat is refreshing", Kevin feels the groove through the music, the same goes for you too. 

"It is", you agreed. 

Not knowing that the room boy is watching both of you having fun in the room vibing just wanted to join in too. 

"Hyung wanna join?", you caught him peeking while both of you were having fun. 

"Huh? what~ psh is aite I'll pass", not accepting it, you signal Kevin to pull the older boy. 

"Hey, hey guys is ok I'm good", tryna escape.

"No can do hyung, you're caught so gotta join us", Kevin laughed.

You just play a piece of random dubstep music letting the boy dance. What you imagine the room boy to be was totally different as Kevin is just as shocked as you.

"AYO WHAT?", Kevin's jaw dropped.

"HOLY MAC AND CHEESE, THIS GUY IS KRUMPING FOR REAL?", You were shocked and excited at the same time. 

The krumper goes nuts, the steps were clear enough to see, also with the beat just makes it crispier for the dance piece. After the song ends, mans just finishes it off as you were ready to pull out your shoe and throw it on the floor, while Kevin ran towards Daeho carrying him. 

"My god hyung you didn't tell me you were a dancer, you even do Krumping?", Kevin gets excited. 

"What? So you think I'm just a room boy and know nothing about dance?", krump boy has no chill. 

"Well, I guess that answers the question", Kevin clasped his mouth. 

"I gotta admit that was some Krumping right there", you acknowledge him. 

"Thanks, man hasn't Krump in a while must be feeling it after the both of you having so much fun in the room. 

"Ugh mah back", Kevin and you heard them loud and clear in the room when Daeho makes a move. 

"Oh hyung be careful", both of you assist the krumper to the chair. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm going to dance TXT song which is New Rules, I wanna try mysterious yet sexy concept", 'ooo' sound just came out of your mouth while Daeho nod his head.

"Well what about you, what song are you planning to dance ?", Daeho ask you as Kevin attention is towards you. 

"Apparently I still don't know yet", you truthfully said.

"Well is ok but you gotta be quick the evaluation is not that far, after all either of us will be able to represent the school.", Kevin said.

"Aite need both of your opinion about my dance cover so I could know where to work on", Kevin asked for help.

.

.

.

.

"Ah shiet I'm nervous for today man, are you nervous", Kevin ask as both of you are on your way to the studio.

"Hehehe don't worry you'll be fine trust me, I believe you will do well", somehow your words comfort and let loose the tension that Kevin has. 

"Thanks man it means a lot to me, like really. I've been wanting to dance and represent for our school", he spoke out from his heart.

"Well right now it's now for you to shine and I gotchu", you put your arm around his shoulder as both of you walk towards the studio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 961 25
This is a gxg story so if you don't want it feel free to ignore this book. Sorry for the wrong grammars and typo graphical errors. Enjoy reading~ Fe...
18.2K 808 117
Life is a test, we have to work hard to pass the test. Dreams are complicated questions in this test, we have to be wise to solve these complications...
34.4K 579 22
Ρ‚Π½Ι› Ρ‚ΞΉΡ‚β„“Ι› ƨαʏƨ ΞΉΡ‚ Ξ±β„“β„“. ɛиʝσʏ!
252K 4.4K 50
Imagines from your faveorite member/s of Twice!