Still Falling | ✓

By ThePenPrincess

❝I was afraid of losing you. Now, I'm afraid you'll never look at me the same way.❞ * Amanda Reed returns to... More

0.5 | prologue
01 | home
02 | storm
03 | low
04 | fall
05 | stare
06 | déjà vu
07 | keeper
08 | delicate
09 | chance
10 | try
11 | confess
12 | move
13 | ring
14 | forget
15 | elude
16 | commune
17 | loss
18 | stay
19 | drift
20 | favor
21 | only
22 | green
23 | away
24 | serene
25 | moonlight
26 | fireworks
27 | desire
< UPDATE >

00 | foreword

3.4K 51 4
By ThePenPrincess

s y n o p s i s

❝I was afraid of losing you. Now, I'm afraid you'll never look at me the same way.❞

*

Amanda Reed returns to New York, to the place where she made the decision that spun her world off it's axis. It will take one man to steady it, but he's on a mission of his own: to break the girl who broke his heart.

w a r n i n g

This book contains strong language and explicit sexual content.

This is a first draft that hasn't been professionally proofread or edited. I will be doing so once completed.

This book is not a standalone— you will need to have read Free Falling before reading Still Falling.

c o p y r i g h t

Copyright © 2022 Thepenprincess. Exclusive to Wattpad. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photographing, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system with prior written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

s o c i a l s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 1.4K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...
2.6K 513 38
Abby's been editing films for a living while swiping left and right on dating apps for the last six years. All she craves is human connection--is it...
Expectations By Nicole

General Fiction

231K 11.2K 53
✨2019 Fiction Awards Winner in Best General Fiction✨ Completed 9/22/2019 Sequel: Reality - - - - - - - - - - - - - Joslyn Trett is no stranger to the...