Dark alarms

By Dottysworld

In the midst of destruction, willow is determined to find out the truth behind the disappearance of her best... More

Bloody whispers
path of destruction
They didn't say their prayers
delusional
The legend of the lurker
Dreams are warnings
Toy friend
First love but not the last
Her beautiful lies
Till death do us part
Doing it all for revenge
Oop's!
The End

Old beginnings, New ends

13 3 0
By Dottysworld

Willow woke up and looked around, she was in a hospital bed. She got out of bed and walked into the hallway the lights were a little dim and the lights were flickering a lot, she walked past room after room looking for a nurse or even a doctor to give her some answers to why she was here and how she got here in the first place, but then it hit her, the explosion!

"King," Willow thought as she kept walking looking through rooms and looking for the room king could be in, that was until a doctor saw her wandering around looking through the windows.

"Ma'am, are you looking for someone?" the doctor asked.

"Yes I'm looking for a man, his name is king jones, he's um 6'0 brown curly hair and dark brown eyes have you seen him?" willow asked in desperation.

The doctor softened his face as he knew who she was looking for. "Ma'am, I'm sorry but Mr.jones didn't make it out alive"

The doctor said walking a little closer to her. Willow leaned into the doctor's chest as he comforted her. "It's alright he passed away peacefully, he also told me to give this to you," the doctor said handing willow a small ring box, there was a ring inside of it along with a letter that read.

"𝓣𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮, 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮? 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀, 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂, 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮." 

As willow got to the end of the letter there were spots of blood on it. The doctor waited for willow to cry but she didn't, she just stood there looking at the letter until she dropped the letter and looked at the ring, willow took it out of the box and slid it on her ring finger. "Miss.Thomas"

The doctor said. "When can I leave the hospital," willow asked her eyes even duller than they were before. "um tomorrow morning," The doctor said. Willow turned around and walked back to her room.

Once she was in her room she laid in the bed, she couldn't sleep, she was so tired and she wanted to cry but she couldn't, she just laid there she had no more tears to shed for anyone, it's not like she didn't care for anyone anymore because she still cared for people... maybe that's her problem, she cared too much.

The next day willow was let out of the hospital and allowed to go home. Willow was walking down the street to the bus stop, as willow was waiting for the bus a guy walked over and stood just a few feet away from her, he had a black hoodie on with a pair of ripped jeans but willow didn't really care as long as he wasn't bothering her everything would be fine.

"Um excuse me ms," the boy said, his hood was now down and willow could see his face was more clear, willow recognized him he looked to be about 12 or 14.

"What," Willow said looking at the boy.

"Miss. Thomas is that you?!" The boy said as his face lit up in excitement.

"Do I know you or something where are your parents?" willow said looking around for the kid's parents.

"NO, NO miss. Thomas, it's me Oliver you know you used to work at the daycare at the mall, and I used to give you and your friend my drawings to hang up at home!" Oliver said with a huge smile on his face as he jogged willow's memory back.

"Oh my goodness Oliver you got so big and tall you look like a totally different person I almost didn't recognize you!" Willow said as she hugged Oliver with a smile on her face, but she honestly didn't care for old friends or foes let alone a kid.

Just as Oliver was about to say something willow cut him off.

"Okay, Oliver cut the bullshit where is your mother and father," willow said leaning back on the glass, but just as she leaned back she noticed he had a bag with him, when Oliver was ten he started running away and going to the mall to sleep in the daycare while waiting for willow and havoc, willow sighed as the bus pulled up, she grabbed Olivers bag and they both got on the bus, willow knew where his parents lived they both were very lovely and nice people the only time Oliver would pull something like this is when they didn't give him something he wanted the kid was spoiled but that's not an excuse to put yourself in danger.

"Miss. Thomas?"

"What Oliver"

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did"

"NO for real please?"

"What is it, Oliver"

"Can I get your number?"

After Oliver asked willow smiled but didn't say anything she just sat there and looked out the window. The bus came to a stop right by his house, they both got off and walked to his house, and Oliver kept his head down pouting about having to go home, willow, and Oliver's parents were always on good terms they also asked willow to be Oliver's personal sitter since Oliver grew attached to willow but just to keep in touch and make sure Oliver didn't do this again, willow gave her number to his mother who was the less strict parent.

After they opened the door and Oliver was home safe willow left and went home...home.

Willow plopped down on her couch, she turned her head and looked at the empty field where her lover's house used to stand, "Fuck you" willow said turning her head back in front of her, but instead of the lurker standing there was a floating ball of light, Willow stood up and moved back.

"Help us we are still trapped, please you have to help" The thing had a child-like voice.

"What could I do, I'm a mere human I've tried many times before to help you, and all those times I have lost someone special to me!" "You want me to go out of my way to save you all when noun of you are worth saving you're already dead!"

Willow said yelling to the top of her lungs and balling her fist up.

"...The visitor can help just summon-"

"No, I'm not summoning shit, I'm not fucking my life up for anyone more than it already is for people whose lives are already up"

Willow said harshly making the ball jump back from her harsh words. "Are you even human anymore...? I mean look at yourself you're a floating ball of light"

Willow said as she sat back on her couch until she heard sniffling, she turned her head back to the light and watched as glowing light fell from it, it was crying.

Willow stood up and put her shoes on and left the house, "Fuck this shit" willow thought as she walked, she didn't know where she was going she was just following where her heart was taking her.

After a while of walking, willow noticed it was getting dark, but she wasn't ready to go home, matter of fact she didn't want to go home she couldn't tell if that was even her home anymore if anything it was just a house, it didn't feel like home anymore.

Willow stopped walking when she came across a park, she walked over and sat on the swing kicking her feet making the swing move slowly.

Willow stopped pushing her feet and looked at the ground thinking to herself "Was I too harsh?" "Should I keep helping them?" She didn't know all she wanted was her old life back she was never into this supernatural shit, she never wanted to fuck around with demons! She wasn't havoc who, talked, joked, basically made their whole life about supernatural shit!

"...havoc," willow thought but not in a sad sappy way more like a, I just remembered something type way, willow got up and walked back to her house when she got inside the glowing ball was gone and Willow noticed it was darker in her home then it was before but she ignored it and walked up to her attic after havoc went missing willow, peach and venti moved out and got their own place, willow took all of havocs things, put them in a few boxes and put them in her attic.

In those boxes were things like havoc's old clothes, old pictures, and the thing willow was looking for...Books these books had things to do with the supernatural maybe havoc found something or knew something she wasn't supposed to know.

Willow flipped through pages and pages of different books until she came across one page and the title was "The lurker" Willow took the book and left the attic, she knew this was a bad idea but she couldn't help it, she didn't want peace she wanted revenge but how?

Willow flipped through the books some more but little did she know something was watching her, studying her.

Willow had found some more things in the book like names and pictures of people so willow had a plan to go and talk to these people and if they didn't tell her what they knew about this thing...well you'll just have to find out.

A/N: I know I took a long break but that was because of writer's block the next chapter should be out Friday, don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! if you have any questions go ahead and ask away, thank you for all the support that you have given me I really appreciate it ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 40 37
It's about an abandoned girl investigating her parents' murder. Truth can sometimes be hard to accept,especially from people you trust including you...
16 1 1
An intelligent young boy searches for the answers of his dead friend. Little does he realize the truth can always come with a price
The Out Crowd By Rae

Teen Fiction

73.3K 4.1K 47
The truth may hurt, but lies kill.
New Town By shyvirgo

Mystery / Thriller

85 8 17
It's about a tragedy that happens to Zoe when she was little now that she grown up she searches for the cause of the tragedy that happened. Complete