My ESCAPE (ON HOLD)

By narialola

Ashe lockswood is a broken young woman who has had a horrible past. life for her has not been easy haveing to... More

Prologue
Characters
~~Chapter 1~~
~~Chapter 3~~
~~Chapter 4~~
~~Chapter 5~~
~~Chapter 6~~
~~Chapter 7~~
~Chapter 8~

~~Chapter 2~~

14 2 0
By narialola

************
--------------------
Ashe Pov:
--------------------
************

I push the grey shopping cart getting more and more irritated everytime it made an squeaking noise, my black hair was in an messy bun. I was wearing black sweat pants with a baby blue jacket on.

"The store will be closing in 10 minutes-"

I strained my ears to hear the rest. Ever since into the freak accident my ears have never been the same, my doctor told me that I need to come by him so he can check it out but I refused.

I rush to the cashier hoping the lines weren't to long.
My frown deepened when I saw that the lines were so long, I looked into my cart and looked away quickly when I realize that I didn't get any of the stuff I wanted.

My feet started to tap to the sound of the music that is playing over the loud speaker. "Mommy can I please have this candy" a little girl asked her mum, her pig tails went in all kinds of direction when she was yanking her mums shirt.

"No Mia you have enough snacks at home. " The young girl looked at her mom for a few minutes she soon started to wail making people look at her in surprise and irritation

"This will be long" I said to myself while leaning on the cart.

****************************

"Finally" I said while making my way out of the store, I chewed on my tongue as I put the groceries in the back of my car.

'Its dark' I thought while sitting in the front seat.

"Come on Ashe you can do it" I muttered to myself. I slowly drove away from the store. "I am doing so well" I said aloud ignoring the cars honking behind me.

****************************

Puffing out a breath of air I walk into my apartment plopping the grocery bags on the counter feeling a shiver run through my body. I did it I finally drove. A giggle leaves my mouth feeling excitement run through me.

I Climb up to my room and glanced at the clock "9:47" I said out loud slightly surprised. I let my hair down and giggled when I remembered today's event.

"I finally did it"  I spoke before laying in my bed, my eyes soon started to drop but I fought to stay awake because I needed to change my clothes.

After I change into short pants with a long T-shirt I finally let sleep overtake me.

"Sweet dreams" I said to myself before I finally fell into a deep slumber.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. I actually didn't write this one my bestie did so just wanted to give her credit:

Suga_Is_My_BabyDaddy

Do you guys think our writing style is different. I see a lot of differences. COMMENT√

Also I am so sorry for posting late had a lot of classes to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 67.5K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
208K 14.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
705K 40.9K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...