Sore ga Anata no Shiawase to...

By Sonicxcouples

(⚠️UNDER MAJOR EDITING⚠️) A disturbingly short time ago, in a land uncomfortably close by, A girl with a ter... More

" To the Stray Dogs "
" Let's take a picture together ! "
" The organization's name is..... "
" ..... after all they love the taste of their poison pills "
Author-san's small note
" ......I only said that to cover up my true intention "
" H-hey ! wait for me , Oji-san guard my food !! "
Y/n-chan's Info
" And you came here today concerning that thing , right ? "
" Take Odasaku with you , I'll follow soon but first pay for my foods "
" Please be safe.... "
" I Don't know..... let's just see what fate has for us "
" This must be a dream....right? "
" Just for that thing! Fuck!
" I'm sorry but he is our dear friend "
" Is it work that can help others? "
" Take a guess "
" You're that suicidal maniac couple from yesterday! "
" Better make it up to you then, huh?
" Ahhh, his avoiding something!! "
" Does he really have to do that? "
" Don't order me around "
" So I really was the fool "
" your sleeping on the couch starting tonight "
" She's you're daughter? W-what is her name? "
" Dazai-san was... Dazai-san was... "
hEY~ ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭
Special: " You're here again!? "

" Is this really the right place? "

283 13 2
By Sonicxcouples

○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○

" So all I need to buy is... " The female trailed off while looking at the small notebook that she was holding " Oh wait I'm already finished it " she went on then flipped to the other page " On second thought, I still need to get Rampo-san's snacks " 

The female let out a sigh before entering the convenience store to grab the sweets that her older colleague needs and grab a bite before returning to the agency.

" I wonder how are those kids are doing? " Y/n thinks out loud as she grabs a basket then walked to the aisle where the sweet treats were " I hope their okay- Specially Atsushi "

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

" It's Not Funny " Atsushi wailed as he holds the strap of the camera bag with both hands " All this talk about vicious mafia and how you can die... " he went on

Naomi and Jun'ichirou just looked back at him with a smile on their faces as they let Atsushi complain. " I'm not sure I'm cut for this " Atsushi sweatdrop

" Well, even I've been able to manage " Jun'ichirou replied trying to cheer up the silver-haired teen " You'll be fine " 

" But you're also gifted, right? " Atsushi questioned the orange-haired teen in front of him, " Your ability must be different from my own useless one... " 

" I wouldn't set your expectations too high " Jun'nichirou shyly replied " My ability's not suited for combat " he explained

" You have a wonderful ability, Nii-sama " Naomi commented  " I love it " then blew a breath on her older brother's neck, making the orange-haired teen to flustered and turned to his little sister.

" Stop it, Naomi. Not here " he warned

" Oh, are you talking back at me? " Naomi questioned

Atsushi behind them become embarrassed as the siblings became too touchy with each other in the open area. Atsushi tried his best to have his attention on the ground and tried to focus on the job.

" We're here " The blonde female announced as they stopped at the excluded area in between two buildings. The trio of teens looked shocked and surprised, " This way " the blonde added as she waits for the trio to come closer to her.

" It's kind of creepy " Atsushi commented as they got inside and noticed the eerie aura that the place gives off.  

" That's strange " Jun'ichirou also commented " Is this really the right place? " he questioned the blonde female behind them " Um... " he trailed off as the three of them turned back their attention to the blonde female.

" The name's Higuchi " the blonde female announced

Jun'ichirou nodded his head " Higuchi-san, Smugglers are a cowardly bunch. They'll always have an escape route " then he pointed his finger behind him " But this is a dead-end " and pointing it back at Higuchi " If anyone came after them from that direction, they'd have nowhere to run " he explained

" That's right " Higuchi confirmed then dropped her sling bag on the group then unbuttoned the first two buttons on her white dress shirt before putting her hair in a bun then placing tinted glasses over her eyes. " I apologize. I led you into a trap. My real target was you! "  she explained then holds her phone to contact someone.

" Akutagawa-senpai " 

" Akutagawa?! " Both Atsushi and Jun'ichirou gasped in shock as Higuchi went on.

" I have them, as planned " 

" Excellent " Akutagawa replied at the other line " I'll be there in five minutes " he added before ending the call.

Higuchi smirked before placing her phone back in her pocket then pulling out a pair of Uzi submachine guns and pointing at the three teens. 

Jun'ichirou gasped as Naomi held on to his arm, the three of them are alarmed and surprised by the sudden revelation.

" She's... with the Port Mafia! " Atsushi frantically gasped

Without hesitation, Higuchi pulled the trigger of both guns at the trio. At the exact moment, the door of the agency slam opened revealing Y/n together with the things. Dazai snapped his eyes open and looked at his wife with her red eyes active while frantically handing the things to Kunikida. 

" Their endanger! You have to move quickly, Osamu! " Y/n exclaimed alarming Kunikida

" What is happening? " The sandy blonde questioned and looked at the (h/c)ette.

" The children are endangered! Mostly Naomi! " Y/n replied as she quickly strolled at the clinic where she quickly readies all the things that she and Yosano would be needing for later. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Back with the trio, Jun'ichirou's world stopped as he just witness his little sister sacrificing herself for him. The orange-haired teen got on his knees as Naomi asked if his okay.

" Nii-sama... Are you okay? " before losing conscience, Jun'ichirou quickly catches his little sister's bloodied body in his arms.

" Naomi? " He called out " Naomi! " 

Atsushi froze in his feet behind them as he just witness a horrifying scene. " God, what should I do? Oh, right! Tourniquet! " Jun'ichioru claimed " Atsushi-kun, do you have a tourniquet on you?! " he asked the silver-haired teen " Ah- no, first, I have to clean the wound... " 

" No, I have to get her to Dr Yosano and Y/n-san! We... We have to take her to the infirmary! " Jun'ichirou frantically exclaimed, unknown to him was Higuchi changed her magazines with new ones.

The orange-haired teen turns at Atsushi and orders him to help " Atsushi-kun, get her legs! " when the nozzle of the gun was placed on his head.

" My investigation has already revealed that you are a non-combat member " Higuchi darkly claimed  " Let's have you follow the noble princess to the afterlife " she went on

" What? " Jun'ichirou muttered as he pushes the nozzle of the gun from his head then turned to Higuchi " You two-bit thug... " he gawped as he active his ability making Higuchi jump away from him.

" How dare you hurt Naomi! " he snapped as he carried his sister in his arms " Ability: Light Snow... " he announced scattering the bright neon green within the area. 

Higuchi pointed her gun once again at Jun'ichirou, just then snow-like particles falls around them. " Snow at this time of year? " Higuchi questioned lowering her gun a bit in shock.

" Atsushi-kun, stay far back " Jun'ichirou ordered the silver-haired teen " This one...is mine to kill! " he explained, his hair shielding his eyes hiding the bloodlust on committing murder right on the spot.

This catches the attention of the blonde female and shot fire at him once again, only to go through of Jun'ichirou as his whole body together with Naomi in his arms dissolves into particles.

" What!? " Higuchi gasped as she looked around, trying to find Jun'ichirou.

" My Light Snow ability transforms the entire space with snowfall into a screen " Jun'ichirou explained, his voice echoing through the area.

" What? " 

" I have overlaid the background scenery onto my image. You can't see me anymore! " 

" I may not be able to see you " Higuchi started " But my bullets can still hit you! " she went on then shot another fire of bullets around the area. 

" Wrong " the orange-haired teen began as he wrapped his hands around Higuchi from behind, earning a gasp in surprise from the blonde female.

The sound of the guns hitting the floor and the choking sound from Higuchi is heard, Jun'ichirou showed himself still choking the blonde female from behind.

" Die " Jun'ichirou stated as he place more pressure when suddenly a black with red lighting like a blade made a harsh deep cut on his back, making him let go of Higuchi as he got to the ground, the ability that surrounds the area disappears.

A slim build young male wearing a black coat reaching past his knees over black fitting pants, a hand over his mouth was revealed, he let out a cough before opening his eyes and hardening his gaze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 451 23
When Y/n is found using her special ability on the streets of Yokohama, she gets offered to join the Port Mafia by one of its executives... but how w...
84.5K 2.4K 11
You remembered that day. The day when Dazai betrayed the Mafia. When everything changed. Now, years later, you're going on a mission with him and Chu...
16.6K 440 25
Soukoku gets a criminal child and some trouble Or Mori-san is no longer the boss of the Port Mafia. Dazai Osamu is the youngest boss in the history...
1.5K 93 11
"What's troubling you Atsushi?" Dazai asked his young apprentice. "Nothing's troubling me I just..." he trailed off for a moment, thinking, "I can't...