My Promise's || Bela Dimitres...

By Belas_Lap_Dog

Currently obsessed with Resident Evil rn sooo😭 After visiting Castle Dimitrescu after a while of not seeing... More

1
2
4
5
6 - Updating!!
Im sorry (not an update)
Anything for you (Part 7)
A promise (Part 8)
Kept my promise, didn't I? (Part 9)
Please read!!!

3

1.3K 21 8
By Belas_Lap_Dog

[Intro]

Hello Again! Hope you enjoyed both parts of this Fanfic; also sorry I haven't been able to upload this quickly; I haven't gotten the time to finish. I'm still so sorry for the slow updates. I'm trying to perfect everything.

Trigger warning: there will be mention of gore, this also is pretty much angst.

Thank you for your time :)

——————————————————

You groan, throwing your head back against the couch. "Dani," you huff, she looks back at you rolling her eyes.

"I won't be quick if you keep whining," you grumble and cross your arms.

"You have been trying to find this book for a while already, maybe you took it to your room?"

"If I took it to my room I would have been reading to you by now, Doofus." you roll your eyes, bouncing your leg in irritation, and close your eyes.

"AH HA!" you jump, quickly calming down once the ginger sits next to you. You look at the cover of the book.

"Village of Shadows, again?"

"Said by the one who always ends up sleeping on me when I read it to them."

"...."

"..touche.." she rolls her eyes and giggles when you scoot closer to her, leaning your head on her shoulder. Daniela clears her throat before speaking.

"Long ago, a young girl went with her mother to pick berries for her father who was hard at work. But the forest greeted them with a dark, cold silence, the bushes empty. Yet, determined to find the berries, the rascal broke free from Mother's grasp and vanished into the trees. Mother's worried cries faded fast as the girl ran on; over the vine, and under the branch, and into the forest deep." you focused on her voice, sighing contentedly and wrapping your arms around her own. Daniela's voice was soft and gentle as she spoke.

"Feeling strange eyes upon her, the girl recalled Mother's scary bedtime tales and her throat became bone dry. Then the Bat Lord appeared! He greeted her warmly and bit his wing. "Come, child. Quench your thirst," he said. So she drank the thick, dark blood and smiled with joy. Passing through a graveyard, menacing storm clouds loomed and the air turned bitingly cold." you close your eyes once more, hyper-focusing on her voice.

"The girl was shivering in her thin clothes. Then a Dark Weaver appeared and with a click of his fingers, crafted mist into a beautiful dress. "Come, child, warm yourself," he coaxed. So she clothed herself and smiled with joy. Across waters deep and ominous she went, hoping a boat she found would carry her home. But hunger's grip tightened and her heart grew heavy. Then the Fish King appeared and offered one of his many fins. "Come, child. Eat your fill." So the girl ate and smiled with joy once more." your body relaxed further into the words she said.

"Continuing, she soon entered the forest's dark heart. Then an Iron Steed appeared, bearing a beautiful, golden gear.
The creature said nothing as the girl approached...and snatched what she thought was another gift. The horse grew angry and summoned the other monsters. Terror filled the girl's heart as a wild wind rose about the beasts." you grew tired, your breath slowly becoming even.

"Suddenly, a witch appeared – dark, yet regal. "Gifts we gave, but more you took," she snarled. "So more, in turn, is due." In a blink, the girl was trapped inside a mirror." you welcomed sleep as it slowly took you into dreamland, Daniela's voice blocking out for you as you relaxed into the vampire's side.

"Works every time," she says quietly to herself, smiling at your sleeping form.

| ~*~ |

You woke up, fluttering your eyes open and immediately covered your eyes with your arm due to the orange rays hitting you directly in the face. You grumble, sitting up and stretching; your back and arms popping once you did.

You swing your legs over the edge of the bed before rubbing the sleep off of your eyes, you stand up and are about to walk over to your wardrobe before hearing a loud thud from across your room, cautiously walking to your door. The small creaks of the floorboards beneath you made everything feel too quiet.

You peeked your head into the dim halls, lightly swinging your door open, and looked down the hall; seeing nothing and not thinking much of it, you went to move your hand to the doorknob before another thud echoed through the hallway, you rolled your eyes thinking one of the maids went out of their quarters to get something or simply one of the Lady's messing with you again.

You walk down the hall, turning around and looking behind you in case of anything, plus not wanting to make too much noise. Your hands running up and down your arms in need of warmth, you shudder once cold air nips at your [S/T] skin.

A soft yawn escapes you as you make your way into the corridor from where you heard the noise, you walk down the corridor turning to your left when you see light in the dim hallway, approaching the door and swinging it open softly.

You step into the room; on your right is a fully open closet with white silky nightgowns, a small couch in the middle of the room, a desk across from you, and another closet on your left shut tightly.

You crept closer towards the back of the room, leaning to the side to notice a big hole in the wall. A small flashlight was placed on the desk; you grabbed it and pointed it at the small room, a lantern planted with some small crates beside it.

Walking into the small room, pointing the flashlight down into the hole in the floor and keeping your balance to look down— the sound of the door slamming open made you whip your head back and make your heart beat faster at the sound, fear crashing over you and making your freeze while facing the direction of the noise, slightly stepping back.

The sound of sharp objects being slashed against each other; making a whish sound made you jump, making you lose your balance and fall down the hole with a scream, your back coming in contact with the wood then the hard concrete floor. A groan passed your lips, your back arched as you shifted around trying to wait for the pain to ease down a bit. You stand back up dusting yourself off and rubbing the pain on your shoulder in an attempt to ease the pain and fail by letting a hiss of pain escape you.

Finally, taking in your surroundings with the small room filled with stacked barrels at your side and a desk with another lantern, you walk towards the door that has stairs leading down into another dim room filled with candles.

You walked across the dim room— noticing a small crawl space before kneeling by it and crawling through. You stood back up once you were in what seemed to be another winery room. By the looks of it seemed there was extra wine for refills is what you thought. You shrugged it off, walking around the many barrels and boxes blocking one of the ways into the connected room.

A sigh left you as you walked into the other room, "Sheesh, I didn't think they would be this much into History?" you shook your head as you took in the carved-out statues of people from what looked like they were in war. "I need to stop talking to myself." you roll your eyes at yourself, and you walk closer into the darkness.

Shining your flashlight to see what you were walking into, you were sure none of the ladies or Matt told you about this part of the castle...

About halfway through this little journey of yours was trembling in fear, not wanting to know what was happening down here at the moment; the amount of blood down here made you dizzy, you could hear echoed squelching noises which ended up catching your attention, though it sounded far, really all you could hear was the squelching noises echoing throughout the underground dungeon; the deeper and deeper you got, the more it grew louder. you barely even saw lit torches, most burned out.

You get closer and closer to the squelching sounds, sounding just a bit louder, you are now standing in front of an opened cell turning to you're right to see a silhouette of a person, they were hunched over which prevented you from seeing their face. Realizing their back was facing you, blood splattered on the wall next to them.

Their outfit was a dirty torn brown cloak, hood over their head. Stepping closer to the anonymous person; you completely forgot about the squelching noises that were now louder; louder than ever and echoing throughout the whole underground; you're breathing paced up.

You then realized there was a dark pool of—

'is that blood beneath them...?'

'......'

'What if I'm dreaming? Yeah! What if this is just all a dream and it just turns out to be a weird dream like almost everyone has? But if it's not a dream, then what is this person doing up so early? And most importantly what are they doing down here?'You thought to yourself, only snapping out of it when you realized you were now standing behind them. And whatever they were hunched over.

"Hey, excuse me? I don't think you're supposed to be down here.."

'No response? Why are they chomping so aggressively now?'

"Hey! Are you listening? I don't think you should be down here, what are you even doing..down..here.. What the—" you then realized what they were hunching over...

It was a corpse of a maid...

Her face was unrecognizable as it was covered in many cuts and blood, her stomach was cut open, her guts were out of her body, and you could see the livers spilling out of her stomach, you had teared up from both the smell of metal and raw meat that now triggered your senses and what you are witnessing.

You step back, knocking over a green bottle of liquid with a green plus sign as the label that had happened to be behind you on a small table, alerting the person to stop their actions; the squelching stopped, now silent; you felt you're heart beating fast, almost jumping out of your chest.

They turned to face your frozen body. You saw their face, terrifying you. Their— Its skin was pale just like a corpse and blood covered its mouth and chin, its eyes pitch black, and teeth that were formed into fangs. It picked up a sickle that was beside it and hissed at you as it attempted to slice at you. A hiss of pain escaped you once a stinging sensation crashed on you. You quickly blocked another slash, blocking the sickle in its hand with your flashlight.

You took the opportunity to kick it away from you and ran off, another hiss was heard from behind you and in front of you. "Shit!" you cursed, seeing another one of those things this time with a sword, you braced yourself and rushed forward. Tackling it down with a grunt, you pushed yourself off of it and immediately ran, screaming in agony when you felt a stinging sensation again only on your leg. You fell to the floor, dropped your flashlight, and tried to kick off the thing.

Another grabbed onto you from behind and bit into the flesh on your shoulder, then pulled away and sunk its fangs into your neck as you cried out. You decided to elbow the one behind you and punch it off of you while you kicked hard at the one on your leg. The one with the sword approached and slashed the sword at you, slicing your other leg and chest. You let out another scream when your blood splattered on yourself, your blood almost covered your lower body.

You pushed yourself, grabbing the sword it held by the blade which cut you not deep enough but just enough to have blood drip down your hand and onto your forearm, once you've got a good grip you slashed at the two in front of you; killing the both of them. The one that bit into you hissed loudly at you from behind, you slashed once more killing it as the blood splattered on you.

Once you realized there was nearby light you dropped the sword and began limping toward it slowly; holding your injured hand to your sliced chest and stumbled forward, catching yourself on the cell bars with your good hand. "Fuck," you managed out, you heard, yet again, another hiss and without looking around you limped faster, whimpering when you'd accidentally put too much pressure on your still bleeding legs. You saw more light, torches leading the way upstairs.

Internally groaning before moving, crying out loud with every movement you did with your bleeding legs, once you finally made it up to the top you cried instantly. Taking a right and then limping to the winemaking room, you pushed past the door and into the dining room. You leaned against the wall, exhausted from all of that.

"MATTHEW! CASSANDRA!" you screamed, hearing buzzing and the sound of flapping almost instantly.

"There has to be a good reason to why you decided to—"

"HOLY SHIT [Name]!" Matt screamed as you gulped, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor, whimpering when you put pressure on your bleeding legs.

"DANIELA, BELA! WE NEED HELP!" Cassandra yelled out from behind Matt who was kneeling in front of you, you fought to keep your eyes open, staring at Matt weakly.

"HEY, STAY WITH ME DAMMIT!" Matt yelled as you coughed up blood, the last thing you heard was the doors to the dining hall slam open before going unconscious.

| ~*~ |

Cass and Matt were on the nearby plush chair, her head resting on his shoulder as Matt sat hunched. He fidgeted around with an article of clothing on Cass as she sat on his lap, the boy looked paler than ever, his eyes not carrying that much sparkle he had before this happened. The raven-haired girl rubbed up and down on Matt's arm soothingly. Daniela had been walking back and forth in the room, biting her nails as she did so; even coming close to biting off the skin on her nails from how much she did.

The next thing that happened was you screaming when you woke up and quickly sat up, you cried out in pain; squirming when you were held back. "Woah, woah. Calm down [Name]. It's ok, I'm here." Bela spoke softly, helping you lay back down on the bed. Everyone trained their attention to you, immediately all being by your side.

"[Name]! I'm so glad you're ok!" Matt went to hug you, making you wince when he leaned on your injured arm; Bela growled, pushing him away from you as he mutter's apologies to you, stepping back a little.

"I thought we'd lose you," Daniela whispered, her voice cracking as she talked. Tears pricked her eyes as she stared down at you, Cass rubbed her back with a frown on her face.

You swallowed the lump that formed in your throat, attempting to speak only for you to wince once again and everyone to grow worried again for you. "You're not going to be able to talk for a while." you nodded at Cassandra, pausing to think for a moment before you made a gesture with your hands like writing something down. Bela handed you a notepad and pen.

"It's ok, I'm still here. I'm glad you all were here for me." your eyes turned glassy as you wrote; showing the others and giving a small smile.

"Can you tell me who or What did this to you?" Bela spoke softly as she pointed out your bandaged body, her eyes burning into the side of your face as you wrote on the notepad again.

"I went down into the Dungeon." once you showed what you had written, small gasps escaped everyone as they looked into your (E/C) eyes.

"Why would you go down there? That's one of our rules!" Cass snarled, making you flinch at her tone as tears spilled from your eyes. Matt doesn't say anything, only having a disappointed expression.

You swallow another lump in your throat, "I didn't mean to disobey your orders Lady Cassandra! I swear!" you whimpered when you spoke again, tears filled your eyes to the brim from the agony.

"Then you better explain. now." she practically growled, her arms crossed against her chest. You noticed when Bela gestured to her when she growled at you, a frown showing on her lips.

"I woke up early in the morning to get ready to go out to get a few things for the window, but I heard noises in the changing room and I thought it would be one of you or one of the maids getting ready to start work, I checked it out but it wasn't any of you," you told all the truth, trying to ignore the pain and sobbed when you did; you wiped away tears, then looked back at them.

Your hands shook in fear at the thought of what they might do to you if they didn't believe you. You shifted uncomfortably under their gaze as tears continued to fall.

Afterward, when you were done talking you sobbed some more; not even noticing Bela had held on to you carefully and, gently pulled you to lie down, as the rest left after a while of talking with each other. You came back to reality when the blonde started playing with your loose strands of hair, soothing you as you sniffed and closed your eyes to focus on her touch.

Realization hit you as you faced her, "Why were you— of all people protecting me?" she seemed a bit taken aback by your question with a faint frown and her eyebrows furrowed. It clicked in your head what you had said and stuttered over apologies as she giggled and sat up.

"Don't worry little one, don't be scared I'm not mad." she smiles at you innocently, her small dimples showing— you relaxed a little at her words and formed a small smile yourself.

"This still doesn't mean you could talk to me like that, am I clear?" she says sternly, you grew small the longer she looked at you, she still had the innocent smile on her lips, you nod with eyes wide gulping after she giggled at your reaction. She searched on the nightstand beside her, groaning and shaking her head when she couldn't find what she was looking for.

"La naiba, unde este? | Fuck, where is it? |" she murmured, she swung her legs to the edge of the bed and stood up, immediately swarming out of the room and into the connected bathroom, you could hear her rummaging through the cabinets and drawers— she swarms back into the room and sits beside you on the bed once again, popping the top of the same glass of the green bottle with a plus sign you had dropped in the dungeon earlier and placed it on the nightstand, when she does so she switches her attention back to you.

"Ok, you'll need to sit up for this," you nod, she lays down with you, wrapping her arm around your body with her hand on your waist and gently pulling you up, she whispers apologies when you wince once more. When you were fully sitting up she had grabbed the bottle of whatever it was and swirled the liquid around. You looked at her in confusion, "Don't worry, I'm not going to poison you of course— this will just help your cuts and scars heal quicker." you hum at her response.

She presses the brim to your lips, "It will hurt, and taste bad so here," she interlocks your hand with hers, and this time she beams a soft genuine smile at you, you nod once again and part your lips slightly just enough for her to be able to pour it into your mouth.

"Are you ready, little one?" you nod, bracing yourself for what's coming, "Ok, 1...

2...

3!" she pours the fluids into your mouth and tenses when you squeeze her hand tightly, a faint frown on her lips when a whimper was heard from the back of your throat, your other hand squeezing the covers— almost crinkling it up when you did so, your eyes filled to the brim with tears.

Once you were done and the bottle was pulled away from your lips you smacked your lips at the still lingering bitter taste from the fluid, the vampire beside you giggles at you, to which you give a small glare and lightly clear your throat. "Sorry little one, I just don't want you to be in agony while you stay with us." you shake your head with a small smile on your face.

"But I do have to go and do my work back in the dungeon, I promise to have maids check up on you and bring you food, ok?" she wraps her arm around your body and pulls you gently to lay down, then stands up and stretches afterward, her fingers popped above her head as well as her shoulders— her blonde locks dangling freely when she lowered her arms to her side. You hum out in approval, bringing the covers up some more with your good hand.

She looked so heavenly, the orange hue the sunset gave made her golden locks shine even a brighter blonde, the angle the sun hit her eyes made them shine a bright orange, you could see her toned arms and stomach from the small shadows that were displayed on her.

"Rest well Little one, sweet dreams." she beams at you, walking to the door and opening it a little before looking back at you; you smiled widely and waved a goodbye to her. She giggles and waves back before leaving the room and closes the door, as you lay your head back on the pillows and look up at the ceiling with the same wide grin. Heat crept up your neck and to your face, tinting your face a bright pink, 'she's psychotic, but she's sweet at the same time... Maybe Matt is right, but I can't just walk up to her and tell her directly. I'll need help from Matt— plus I need to make sure she truly likes me.' you shrug before relaxing more into bed, quickly welcoming sleep as you were exhausted.

Meanwhile, with Bela, she was walking through the halls— the toothy grin never left as you clouded her mind completely. Her eyes focused on the ground while she thought of your recent interaction; she frowned when she remembered your state.

Truthfully she, Matt, and her siblings were in the atelier observing the painting Cassandra was requested to do, Bela was going to confess to you— at first, when she heard you call out for Cassandra and Matthew she thought not much of it, thinking you needed something from them; that was until Cassandra had yelled for her and Dani; panic set in her system as she smelled your blood when she and her sister walked out of the room and into the hall.

She was the first to swarm away and into the main hall then slam the doors open that lead into the dining hall, she felt a huge pang in her chest when she saw how you were sitting in front of her, she tried to ignore the tears that threatened to spill, she picked you up and swarmed back into her room with Daniela not too far from behind.

Bela rushed to her room, slammed the door open, and hurriedly placed you down on the bed, then swarmed away into the bathroom and swarmed back with a med kit in hand. Her hands shake with the rush of adrenaline, she pulls out a rag to clean as much blood from your wounds; handling with care of course. Afterward, she pulls out a needle and thread, working quickly to close your wounds; her fingers working fast to stitch them up, Daniela rummages through the drawers nervously.

"I can't find the bottle!"

"Check the bathroom, it should be in there!" The older woman said as she finished up on one of your wounds. Daniela hums softly in approval swarms into the bathroom and rummages around.

"Found it!" the younger woman yells, this time running back into the room and running faster than motherfucker to which she almost stumbles. She hands it to the older woman with shaky hands; Bela pops the top off, getting another clean rag and wet it with the fluid then hands it to Daniela, "Rub gently on her stitched wounds, then later I'll have her drink the rest up when she's awake." the younger woman only nods, taking the rag and rubbing it softly against your stitched wound.

They both stitched you up completely and cleaned everything up before letting you rest, Bela slipping under the sheets to be close to you just in case of anything, Cass and Matt were worse, Matt silently sobbed onto Cassandra's shoulder the whole time both sisters were stitching you up— Cassandra comforted him with her silent tears, trying to soothe him.

Afterward, Daniela had told the both of them were able to be in the same room as you to which Matt had instantly turned into his bats and flew towards the room you were in, Dani and Cass following behind. The rest.. you already know.

You were close with the sisters— yes, but with Bela was something more different of course, she did have a crush on you—and you did too, her sisters knew, but you both didn't. Of course, the younger sisters didn't say anything and wanted the both of you to find out by yourselves. Cassandra was the first to, surprisingly, notice it. Said it was too obvious and that she could sense the tension between the both of you when you were in the same room. When Daniela noticed— ooo~ dark lord, she had practically buried Bela in romance books and ranted about love tips and many more that included love.

At one point Daniela had finally convinced Bela to try and confess to you about her crush of two years, and gorls, it did not go as planned...

| Flashback, just because I want to get rid of some of the sadness, ok? |

"Ok, Bela, what are you going to exactly tell [Name]?"

"Hey, [Name], I would like to talk to you about something?"

"Uh-huh, keep going."

"And I don't know if this topic will change our relationship, but I would like to talk to you about my feelings. I like you a lot, like a lot, a lot, and I would want to, if you know, maybe we could get together?" the blonde had a small smile on her face as she talked, the younger woman smiled.

"Maybe don't say 'maybe we could get together' to her," Cassandra said, slightly shaking her head.

"But it fits perfectly?" Daniela questioned, she cocked an eyebrow at her older sister.

"Yes, it does— but it sounds like she's trying to convince her into dating her," Cassandra stated, leaning back on the chair.

"Like you know about love."

"Hey! You were the one to ask for help!"

"I did not!" Bela shook fearfully, her breath becoming heavier.

"Did too! You asked to help with this!"

"You said you were doing it for our dearest sister!" Bela gripped onto her dress, almost crinkling up the fabric.

"But you practically begged me to help!"

"OUR sister, begged you to help with this and here you are being-"

"ENOUGH!" Bela shouted, making the younger women flinch at the sudden loud tone from their sister.

"You both aren't helping at all! Yelling at each other for the most ridiculous reason possible?" Both women look down, clearly embarrassed and feeling guilty.

"Sorry, Bela.." Daniela said lowly, rubbing her upper arm.

All three women stayed silent, avoiding eye contact with each other— the silence broke when a maid walked in. Cleaning supplies in her hand as she walked to the opposite side of the library, three pairs of golden eyes watching her movements closely.

Cass sighed, manifesting into her flies and swarming over to the woman. "You, do you happen to know where is [Name]?" she whips her head toward the woman and bows, tensing slightly.

"She's in her room, L-lady Cassandra," she speaks lowly, her eyes looking everywhere but the older woman's golden eyes. Cassandra hums, then lets the young woman continue to her duties— she turns back to her sisters and walks towards them. Her sisters were visibly confused and concerned for the brunette, glancing at each other before looking back at the brunette once again with the same expression.

"You feeling well Cassie?" Daniela asked, getting up from her seat on the nearby plush chair and resting the back of her hand on Cassandra's forehead, making the brunette swat her hand away from her.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? I'm doing fine..? What's all this about?" her expression just as confused as her sisters, flickering her eyes to the both of them.

"It's surprising how calm and quiet you were with her, Cass— do you?"

"NO, I DO NOT—!"

"She has her eyes set on someone else dearest sister,"

"Tch, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Please Cassie, you don't think I know?"

"Yes, really, I don't think you know.." Cassandra crossed her arms, shifting on her legs.

"You don't think I know them? Their curly brown hair," the brunette widens her eyes at her sister, biting her lip to hide her smile. "Their dimples when they smile, their soft and soothing voice?" the brunette tried not to let her flies buzz freely, trying to keep her composure.

"H-how did you—"

"I might have gone through your stuff when I was trying to find that book you took from me. They're all you sketch and paint." Daniela giggles, cocking an eyebrow at her older sister with a mischievous smirk on her lips.

"Oh, you little! T-this is about B-bela we're supposed to be helping out." she spares her older sister a glance, silently asking for help. The blonde giggles before shaking her head.

"You have a lot to tell me Cassie, but about [Name]... I think I'm ready!"

"Love your confidence, big sis!" Daniela smiled widely at her, making her smile back. "Anyways, if you're ready then let's get you to her then!" Daniela smiled brightly at her after speaking, she grabbed onto both sister's wrists and led the way to your room.

She half-swarmed to your room, stopping outside your door and quickly knocking for Bela. "You can do this big sis!" she gave two thumbs up and another wide smile to her sister, Cassandra gave a small smile and a thumbs up as well, Bela smiled before exhaling and inhaling deeply— a nervous smile on her face when she heard you're soft 'come in' she swore she felt her unmoving heart moving just at that moment.

'Ok Bela, you've got this.'

She opened the door and immediately got pushed inside the room by both sisters who closed the door behind her afterwards. The blonde stumbled inside trying to catch her balance as she was pushed hard. Once she regained her balance she cleared her throat before looking at you for a moment and fixed her gaze somewhere else. You looked at her confused, "Lady Bela, what's wrong? Did something happen?" you asked, getting off your bed.

"[Name], I would like to have a w-word with.. y-you," your eyes widened as many thoughts went through your head as to what she wanted to talk about.

"No— you're not in trouble, It's just something that came up for me and I've been meaning to talk to you about it." you sigh in relief at her words, inching closer to her.

You nod, letting her know she could continue, "I don't know if this will change anything about our relationship with each other, b-but...I... Um. J-just want to get this o-off my c-chest...shit" she sighs, shaking her head in disappointment— you pull her to the bed and let her sit down beside you, taking your hand in hers.

"It's ok Lady Bela, take your time. I can wait till you're ready ok?" you understood her the most when it came to times like this, she usually stuttered when she was upset or she was stressed and you helped her coop through it by comforting her and letting her speak about how she was feeling or what was bugging her. She looked at you with her head down, a frown on her face.

"You know you can tell me anything ok? I'll be here to support you no matter what!" you smiled at her, and she smiled softly back at you— her hands still shook. "Tell me what's bugging you M'Lady." you coaxed, your smile never leaving your lips as you looked at her.

'I kind of don't want to do this because I think she won't accept it. I don't want to ruin our friendship. Sorry Dani but I'll have to wait a bit longer.' she thought, her expression changed. "I have my eyes set on someone." she whispered, her eyes held disappointment as she looked away from you. You smile wider at her, giggling softly before pulling her into an embrace.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me M'Lady?" your white pearls showing when you smiled at her, she nods— her frown small but going unnoticeable. "What's the matter Lady Bela? Do they not like you?" you grab her hand and rub your thumb in circles on her cold, soft skin.

"No, I don't know if she likes me or not— and I haven't told her anything about my feelings, I'm too scared." you look at her surprised, quickly recovering and smiling at her softly once more— inside, you completely felt a huge pang in your chest, knowing you could never get with the Lady, as a group of maids said.

"Don't be, it's completely normal for you to act like this— think about it you haven't felt this way in centuries, and I'm sure she'll understand and wait for you to feel if you're feelings are true." you whispered, scooting closer to her when she had looked down at her lap.

The older woman stayed quiet, clenching her jaw to bite back her true words, tears of frustration filled her eyes to the brim, hands shaking violently as she gripped tightly at her dress like earlier, you immediately were worried in a second.

You pulled away from her and kneeled in front of her to look at her directly in the eyes, "Oh, what happened? Was it something I said?" panic filled your [Color] eyes, your heart pacing quicker than when the blonde had walked in.

Bela didn't say anything, silently sobbing and shaking violently— she stands up quickly and brushes past you to exit the room. You grabbed her wrist looking into her tear stained face pleadingly— you wanted to know if you had said something to get her upset during your comforting, was it something you had done? You just wanted to know what caused her mood to change. She pulls her wrist away, swarming out of your room as a deep buzz was heard from her which showed she was sobbing but tried to stifle them.

| End, sorry for another sad part. |

She ended up crying herself to sleep, feeling disappointed in herself to not tell you the truth— it was too hard to bring up her actual feelings for you. I mean come on— she is the oldest, pushed around too much by her Mother sometimes and Mother Miranda for work related duties, she was a 'role model' to her younger sisters as Mother Miranda stated. The poor blonde pushed herself to do things just for a praise from her Mother or Miranda, one or the other at least— even coming close to passing out and with her advanced stamina and strength, etc, it surprised her— but worried her sisters more about her health.

Ok, ok, I know that wasn't as bad, but still the poor girl cried and cried about it for a couple days before finally coming out of her room. You still had interactions with each other, but it became less often. The woman really couldn't bring herself to tell you about her crush.

——————————————————

[Outro]

Well, that's the end of this chapter; I hope you all are enjoying this book so far ! And WOOHOO I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!!!😭😭

See you all next chapter (if I have the motivation to write). I hope you all like this update. Love you all!!💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 18.5K 48
,,I need you. With me". ,,If that's what you want right now, I'll stay". ,,It is what I always want". ............ You have spent your whole life in...
1.7K 100 4
(In this story y/n is the great granddaughter of Ethan Winters, and the granddaughter of Rose Winters) DESCRIPTION: It's been almost 100 years since...
218K 6K 47
A young Maiden has been working for years in Castle Dimitrescu, but one-day Y/N suffers a serious injury grabbing the attention of the Countess. She...
9.7K 227 14
Elania spent her childhood locked away from everyone else because she was 'different' than other children. However when Mother Miranda strikes the vi...