The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

mmarab25 tarafından

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... Daha Fazla

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 (Year 4)
Chapter 23 (Year 4)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 46 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 52 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 70 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 20 ✔️

4.8K 161 16
mmarab25 tarafından

Charlotte's POV- 

The quidditch world cup was going to start any minute. My family plus Sirius, and the Weasley's were invited to be in the Minister's box. I sat between Hermione and Ginny, wearing a ridiculous large red hat, and scarf.

"The Potter's you know? Harry Potter?" Mr. Fudge said to the Bulgarian Minister. Who I knew spoke English clearly but was messing with Fudge. 

"Harry Potter ... oh come on now, you know who he is ... the boy who survived You-Know-Who ... you do know who he is - "The Bulgarians minister's eyes widened, and he pointed at Harry's scar.

"Knew you would get there in the end. How was your summer, Harry? We saw each other last summer, you know?" Fudge told the other minister.

My father introduced me to the minister, with who I had to grudgingly shake hands with, secretly whipping my hand on my trousers when they weren't looking.

"I'm no great shakes at languages; I need Barty Crouch for this sort of thing. Ah, I see his house-elf's saving him a seat... Good job too, these Bulgarian blighters have been trying to cadge all the best places ... ah, and here's Lucius!" Crouch said, I didn't realize that the Malfoy's were walking down the stands.

Malfoy walked behind his parents and, I watched him glare at Harry, Ron, and Hermione before his eyes landed on me. I managed a nod at him, I still haven't forgotten how he helped me when I was crying last year. Malfoy smirked at me lazily, he looked at his father who was still busy talking to Mr. Fudge, before winking at me. 

"Ah, Fudge. How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our son, Draco?" Lucius Malfoy said, drawing my attention. Mr. Fudge nodded at them, bowing his head. 

"How do you do? How do you do?" 

"And allow me to introduce you to Mr. Oblansk - Obalonsk - Mr. - well, he's the Bulgarian Minister of Magic, and he can't understand a word I'm saying anyway, so never mind. And let's see who else - you know Arthur Weasley, I dare say? And of course, James Potter and Sirius Black?"

"Good lord, Arthur. What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?"

"That's none of your business, blondie." Sirius spat; Lucius glared at him rolling his eyes. 

"Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. He's here as my guest." The Minister said, clearly not listening.

"How nice." Mr. Weasley said, Mr. Malfoy's eyes landed at me, he tilted his head at me, narrowing his eyes. 

"Is this your child, Potter? Draco has mentioned there is another Potter that has shown up." My father nodded, stiffly.

"Yes."

"Interesting how she just pops out of nowhere suddenly after all these years?" Dad didn't answer, as Mr. Malfoy looked at the time.

"Oh, I better go. The match is about to start." The three of them walked to their seats, Malfoy and I glanced at each other before he followed his father. 

"Slimy gits." Charlotte heard Ron mutter.

"Everyone ready?" Ludo Bagman shouted,

"Ready Minister?"

"Ready when you are, Ludo," -

---

After the match we walked back to our tents that we shared with Sirius. Sirius took out a bowl of soup from the fridge, it was just him and I since Harry and dad we're still talking to the Weasley's.

"Don't you just hate those Malfoy's?" Sirius asked, I coughed on my spoonful of soup, it burned going down my throat.

"What?"

"Don't you hate them? Especially that git of a father. God, I can't believe you have to go to school with a Malfoy too. Lucious Malfoy was a git back at Hogwarts. He thought that he was so cool, you know I always wanted to give him a buzz cut. I did it once, ended up in the hospital bed for a week, but it was worth it." I started laughing as Sirius as he popped a piece of cheese in his mouth.

"I would love to see that. Maybe I should shave Malfoy's head." I said, Sirius nodded.

"That's a good idea," The tent door opened, and James walked in alone. 

"Where's Harry?"

"Staying with the Weasley's tonight." I felt my heart drop, the death eaters were going to attack tonight. I thought that he would stay with us tonight and we can all escape the attack as a family.

"Maybe he should stay with us tonight." 

"Why?"

"...anything could happen,"

"You need some sleep, Charlotte. Get some rest. We need to wake up early tomorrow morning to go home. I'm going to bed myself." James yawned, he lifted his glasses to rest of top of his head, and rubbed his face, walking down the tent hall. Our tent was larger than other houses, it was still really large, with everyone having a bedroom of there own, a kitchen, and a living room. It was smaller than some of the large tents who had two whole stories, like the Malfoy's or Nott's family. 

"Yes, Dad," I said, but even though my eyes felt heavy, and my body ached from all the walking, I don't think I was going to fall asleep. 

"Thank you," I told Sirius for the soup, he nodded at me before I walked to my room. I didn't change, I sat in bed, leaving my wand on the nightstand. I put my head on the pillow and waited. 

"Charlotte, wake up, we have to go! Sirius, go find Harry!" I felt Dad shaking me awake, I opened my eyes, I didn't know when I had fallen asleep. 

"It's happening, isn't it?" I asked, standing up. I put my shoes on.

"Never mind, let's go," He grabbed my hand, and we started running out of the tent. 

I pushed open the tent flap and felt my breath catch in my throat. Tents were burning, people were running towards the woods. There was a group of what, I knew as the death eaters, marching together through the crowds of people, laughing at the four muggles who were floating in the air.

"Charlotte, run towards the woods and stay there. I have to go help the Ministry, okay?" James asked. I nodded, unable to say anything.

"Good, go!" James yelled; he pushed me towards the forest. I started running towards the forest, everyone was screaming in my ear, pushing into me, almost making me trip over my feet. 

---

Finally, I made it towards the heart of the woods, where the trees were so tall, and the branches so long that no light was entering the forest. I shoved my hands in my pockets, my heart dropping into my stomach, as I stupidly realized that I had left my fucking wand on the nightstand.

"Damn it!" I tried to feel my way towards where I was. I knew Ron, Harry, and Hermione were going to be here somewhere, but I didn't know exactly where. It was too dark to see anything, I couldn't even see my feet. I felt something catch underneath my foot, I pulled trying to get it out, but it wouldn't budge. 

"What is wrong with me today?" I asked, I pulled even harder but nothing, I put my other foot against what I was thinking was a tree root and pushed against it. My foot got un lodge, and I screamed as I fell on my back, a shooting pain going up my leg. 

"Ugh," I groaned as I sat up, trying to look at my feet but it was to dark. I pushed my jeans up and touched my ankle. I hissed the pain was getting worse, I felt blood on my fingers. The noise of a twig snapping near me, made my heart drop. Please don't be a death eater. Malfoy's blond hair was noticeable, even in the dark. The tip of his wand was lit up, he pointed the bright white light at my face.

"Put your light away. It's too bright," 

"Why are you on the ground?" He asked, he pointed the wand away from my face, towards my bloody ankle. It looked worse than I thought. 

"Why are you standing?"

"Are you hurt?" Malfoy asked, he kneeled down next to me, staring at the blood on my fingers, and ankle.

"No,"

"I see the blood,"

"I don't see a thing." I shrugged, he took out a handkerchief from his pocket, grabbed my hand, what is wrong with me, why do I always have a hot searing feeling in my stomach whenever we touched. 

"Yeah, the blood on my handkerchief is actually paint." Malfoy said, rolling his eyes. He whipped all the blood off my fingers, before he lifted my jeans up, and tied it around my ankle. My breath hitched, pain shooting up my leg.

"Stop moving. You're in pain, and it's not going to help. I would try to fix it, but I don't know if it's broken." 

"It doesn't hurt that bad. I'm fine. I just need to walk back to my dad, and I'll be fine." I tried to stand up, but the pain was too strong. I shut my eyes, leaning my head against the tree. 

"It's dark. Let me help you." 

"Yes, and walk me straight to the death eaters?" I snapped; my eyes still shut. Malfoy said nothing until I felt his hands slid underneath my back, and legs. 

"What are you doing?" My eyes shot open, as he lifted me into his arms, and stood up. I put one hand around his neck, the other fisting his jacket. 

"Taking you back to your dad! You're in no state to fight. Take my wand and lead the way. I can't hold the wand and hold you." 

"Don't hold me then." 

"Charlotte, stop fighting, shut up, and deal with it." I signed, grabbed his wand from him, and held it out, lighting our path. I said nothing, I looked up at him through my eyelashes before resting my head on his chest, the blood loss was starting to make me dizzy. 

"You're heavy, you know that?" Malfoy joked, I gasped taking my head off his chest, and glaring up at him.

"Excuse me! I didn't ask you to pick me up"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." I said, he gripped my back tighter. My breath hitched, a blush creeping up my neck. 

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" 

"Dad!" I shouted back, Malfoy followed the voice until we walked out of the forest, and dad ran towards me.

"Charlotte! Thank God-why are you holding her?" Dad asked, his relieved smile slipped into a hard look on his face.

"She cut her ankle. It's bleeding a lot. She couldn't walk," Malfoy explained, he set me down gently, I put my weight on one foot, grabbing dad's arm.

"How did you get hurt?" 

"I forgot my wand, and it was too dark. I couldn't see anything."

"I'll see you at school, Draco. Thank you." I grudgingly said. Malfoy nodded shoving his hands in his pocket. He strolled back into the forest, Dad glaring at his back. 

"You're too young for boys." 

"What?"

"I'm just saying you are way too young for boys. I don't like this. Not at all. I'm owling your mother." 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

115K 2.7K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
507K 13.2K 63
"If we win you have to go to the Yule ball with one of us." Enemies is what Zephyra Malfoy and Fred Weasley were, but when a bet goes awry she finds...
2.1M 80.6K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
5.7M 153K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...