skin

By wockicide

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙭 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 More

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼
𝐎𝐧𝐞.
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

1.6K 72 492
By wockicide

*⁀➷・@ 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘯 🫀 ◞ * ! ;ひ

𝖥𝖸𝖶𝖡

𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝙞. 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 & 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺
𝙞𝙞. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾
WALKINDACLUB BAKUSSY

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

𝙞. 𝗃𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖾
𝙞𝙞. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝙞𝙞𝙞. bluwjobs

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

𝙞. 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖺
𝙞𝙞. 𝟤𝟣 & 𝟤𝟤
𝙞𝙞𝙞. forreina

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

𝙞. 𝖹𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝖺
𝙞𝙞. 𝟤𝟣 & 𝟤𝟣
𝙞𝙞𝙞. -MRSJEONGIN

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

𝙞. 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗋 $ 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝗂
𝙞𝙞. 𝟤𝟣 & 𝟤𝟤
𝙞𝙞𝙞. saiyeko

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚
𝟏/𝟐𝟖/𝟐𝟐
𝟕:𝟓𝟔 𝐏𝐌

◞♡° ♯ 𝐈𝐓𝐒 been a week since the sleepover you and connie have gotten a little closer even though he acted like a whiny bitch you forgave him.

" connie can you take these pictures for me before you leave ? " you pulled onto his shirt "yeah mama " you handed him your phone and started posing.

" you wanna be my newest photographer ? " you hugged him " i can be anything you want princess " he hugged you back " i'll see you later yeah ? " you nodded and walked him to the door.

" let me post these real quick".

● ○

○ ●
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟮𝟳𝟴𝟭 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍𝟦𝖸𝗇 : 𝗉 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗌: @𝗂𝗅𝗒𝖼𝗈𝗇
_________________________________________

𝖶𝖠𝖫𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖢𝖫𝖴𝖡 - 𝖬𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 >>> 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
╰► 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝗍𝖿

𝖡𝖠𝖪𝖴𝖲𝖲𝖸: 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 😒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗀
╰► WALKINDACLUB : 𝖲𝗁𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗉
╰► BAKUSSY : 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗂𝖽𝗌

╰►WALKINDACLUB : 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗈

𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗌𝖺𝗌𝖻𝖿 - 𝖣𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗌𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗌
╰►𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍𝟦𝖸𝗇: 𝗇𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗅

𝖤𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗀𝖿: 𝖬𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅
╰► 𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍𝟦𝗒𝗇: 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈
╰► 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗌𝖺𝗌𝖻𝖿 : 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗄𝗅

𝖲𝗈.𝗇𝖺𝗂: 𝖬𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 :𝗉
╰► 𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍𝟦𝗒𝗇: 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗌

𝗂𝗅𝗒𝖼𝗈𝗇: 𝗂𝗆 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀
╰► 𝗂𝗅𝗒𝖼𝗈𝗇: 𝗂 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖲𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖦
╰►𝖣𝗂𝖾𝗀𝗈𝖲𝗈𝗌𝖺: 𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝗍𝖿 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾: 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇 ??
╰► 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾: 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗎𝗌
╰► 𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍𝟦𝗒𝗇: 𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅

𝖻𝖾𝗀𝟦𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇: 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺 >>>
╰► 𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍𝟦𝗒𝗇 : 😩
╰► 𝖣𝗂𝖾𝗀𝗈𝖲𝗈𝗌𝖺: 𝗍𝖿
╰► 𝗂𝗅𝗒𝖼𝗈𝗇 : 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗎𝗇

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗀𝖿: 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎
╰► 𝖲𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖻𝖿: 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒.
╰► 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗀𝖿: 𝖻𝖺𝖾 𝗇𝗈

𝖣𝗂𝖾𝗀𝗈𝖲𝗈𝗌𝖺: 𝖬𝖺 😏
╰► 𝗌𝗈.𝗇𝖺𝗂: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺
╰► 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾: 𝗂𝗌𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗀𝗈..
╰►𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑???

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

" don't tell me this nigga back in town" you sighed

𝙞. 𝖣𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗓
𝙞𝙞. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝖧𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 , 𝖾𝗑 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 , 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

" Y/n WHAT THE FUCK ! " sonai yelled across " What the fuck are you yelling for ?" you went into the living room " WHY IS DIEGO BACK IN TOWN?" you shrugged " You're asking me like i'm supposed to know".

" This is about to be a hot ass mess , are y'all going to get back to together?" she questioned " i don't know , probably not " you opened the fridge " what about that boy connor ? " your eyes widened " conor-its connie " you giggled.

" Look at you sticking up for your man" she laughed " he's not my man bitch matter of fact Where the hell is sin santana jacobs at " you furrowed your brows

" Holy shit i forgot all about him " sonai grabbed her car keys and ran outside.

𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗓

𝟪:𝟣𝟨 𝗉𝗆

𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗓
' can we meet up?
i got sb i wan u to meet 😁

you
yea send me the address..

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 :)

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 :)
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝖺
𝗐𝗒𝖽 𝗍𝗇

𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖬𝗒 𝖾𝗑 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈
𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗆
𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝖻𝗁 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖺𝗆

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 :)
𝖮𝗎 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖾
𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 ?

𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝖲𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗍𝗐 !
𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝟣𝟢 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

you called connie " Hey i'm outside "
"ok i'm coming down now" he responded

"So what's the story behind him" connie turned to you hoping into the car.
" damn you not even in the car yet , but we've been on and off since i was 18 , he's toxic " you stared back at him " do you still love him ? " he asked

i don't know

" I don't know ".

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

"alright let's go " you both hopped out the car , connie opened the door for you diego had sent you the address to a small pizza joint , you and connie had found a empty booth and waited for diego to arrive.

"Damn where the fuck is he im ready to get in my bed" you yawned " i'm right here y/n" you paused to see diego sanchez with a girl on clinged to him , she was gorgeous ,her skin was a brown shade, she had a red 30 inch lace , with deep brown eyes , and her lips were a glossy ombré.

"Alright i'm here what do want diego " you questioned " i just wanted you to meet my new girlfriend jodie , i met her while i was in cancun last year " he smiled "oh? good for you i guess is that all? ".

connie could tell you were uncomfortable as hell so he placed his hand on your thigh and started rubbing it " yea but i wanted to let you before you got your hopes back up about us , by the way who's this ?"diego looked over to the gray haired boy.

" what makes you think i wanted to get back together and This is constance-"

"her boyfriend" connie interrupted.

"Boyfriend? you never told me you had a new boyfriend" you could tell diego was getting mad he started turning red " didn't think i had to since we aren't together ".

" but if that's it me and constance will be leaving " connie grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the booth and you both left.

"Thank you constance " you smiled "for what mama" he gave you a warm smile "you wanna get food before you do my tattoo".

"yeah" he nodded

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈, 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺
𝖳𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗈𝗋
𝟣𝟢:𝟧𝟨 𝖯𝗆

" You ready " he started to put on his black gloves.

you nodded " you know you'll have to take off your bra " Connie took off his white shirt but he had a grey undershirt that actually matched his hair and all of his tattoos and muscles were visible.

You pulled your hoodie off " hey can you help me unbuckle it ? " you asked him " yeah.."

he started to unbuckle your bra while you held up your 30 inch lace. " this might sound weird to say but your back is pretty ".

" thanks".

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

" see that wasn't so bad was it princess" he started cleaning up his stuff.

"fuck" he said under his breath " huh ? " he shook his head.

you were admiring the tattoo, you still didn't have on a bra and connie was still cleaning his stuff up.

"constance can you bring me my bra ? " he nodded and walked over to you " you like it ? " you nodded "thank you so much " you hugged him forgetting you still didn't have on a bra.

"oh shit i'm so sorry " you pulled back to notice connie had an erection.

"don't be it's okay" he replied

"um could you help me put my bra back on i'm not tryna flash you you know ? " he nodded and started to buckle it back up.

( an : y'all not slick istg )

connie took a risk and started kissing your shoulders and made his way up to your neck "connie what are you doing " you smirked "something i've been wanting to do since i laid eyes on you" he turned you around and he cupped your face waiting on you to give him some type of response.

" Can i kiss you ? " he asked.

"yeah" and with that response he started to kiss you , his lips were soft and he knew how to kiss.

He started to slip his tongue in your mouth and you jumped back to the feeling of a cold metal on your tongue. you managed to say "Connie you have a tongue piercing " during the kiss mhmm was his response. His hands started to wander all over your body causing you to moan in the kiss. You wanted to tease him.

"fuck" he mumbled feeling your hand rub against his crotch.

it's been ages since you felt this way about a kiss , not even diego could make you feel this type of feeling.

you started to slip your hand in his grey sweats until his phone started ringing.

You both pulled back and started getting your shit together " hello ? " he started putting his shirt back on.

" yeah yeah i'm on the way " he hanged up the phone.

" can you take me home princess , armin ask me to help him do something " you nodded and you both walked out the parlor.

ʚ🗒️ɞ
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

" Thanks for the ride ma, and thanks for that kiss i needed that. " he got out the car and you drove off.

🫀
MAJOR BAG ALERTTT

drea
tell me why i saw y/n walking out this tattoo shop with this fine ass white boy

Cara
Who-

You
Stop minding grown
folks business

reina
ouu what's his name

You
connie
and since you wanna
be nosey we was kissing
until armin interrupted.

saii
armin ? the fine white boy
with blue eyes

you
yea him but i'm about
to go to sleep night night

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 :)

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗉
𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖸𝖾𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋.

sooo how did y'all like it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...