You Can Never Get Away From Me

By SKSaha5

"Leave me alone!" "Why should I?" "Stop touching me" "Impossible" The girl was trembling by hearing this.The... More

Characters
Happy family
Fated to be mine
First Attempt
Trembling in fear
When Go eun meets Park Shin hye
Suggestion
The Devil
Trapped in the cage
The most Awaited moment
Disheartened
Authour's note
Hell
Love
Can't you give me another chance?
Suspicious
Spark of jealousyπŸ™ˆ
From AuthorπŸ˜…
From Author
Devastating Past- 1
Betrayed Past Part 1
Author's note
It hurts when when you ignore me
Inside yourself
From Author
Thank you
Happy Ending

Two Protectors

448 13 10
By SKSaha5

"I am asking forgiveness from all of you on behalf of my brother."
Shin Hye was very ashamed of her brother.
No matter how he is crazy in love ,he should not behave like this.

Hee sun smiled at her and touching her hand,she says:

It's not your fault.Don't be sorry.

Shin hye smiled at her:Thanks.

Our little Yoo jung came closer to Shin hye and scans her from head to toe.She says:
Your charisma is so pure but why your brother is so scary.
He is not less scary than Wang So from Scartlet Heart Ryeo:Moon Lovers.
She pouted her lips.

Shin hye laughs at her cuteness.She pinched her nose and says playfully:
You must be Yoo jung.You are very pretty.I am very envious of you.

Yoo jung kissed her cheek and says:You are also beautiful.A doe eyed beauty.
Shin hye's eyes captured Go euns who was still trembling.

Shin hye came closer to her and touched her hand saying:

I am again sorry.I don't know how suddenly he fell in love with you but....Sorry .

Go eun captured both of her with her hands and says :

I don't want your forgiveness if you are really sorry please save me from that monster.I am afraid of him.

Shin hye stepped her back.She knows that this is the most impossible task in the world.

"Go eun-ah.I am sorry.Instead of sorry I have nothing to say.I know what type of stress you are going through but Lee Min ho is someone who always gets what he what he wants.It will be nothing but foolishness if you try to hide yourself from him."

Shin hye turned to leave the spot.Suddenly the words Go eun said stopped her breath.

If I can't hide myself from him ,I will commit suicide!

"Go eun-ah!"Her mother and sister screamed hearing this.

Shin hye turned to her with shocked face.

Go eun:Shin hye-ah!I don't want to be someone's sex slave.I don't want to be.Please save me from him.I want to live.

Her  voice sounded begging.Seeing her condition,Shin hye remembers about someone who told her the same thing
.

Flashback
Shin hye ,please save me from him.I feel suffocated.I feel like someone is stopping my breath.I can't breath in this cage.

I am sorry.I can't.He will destroy mother.

She left the spot saying this.

Shin hye's Pov:
I don't know what should I do.Nothing us impossible for Lee Min ho.Even if I hide her,he can find her within a few seconds.But if I don't help her,her life will become like Hana.
Hana~
Shin hye closed her eyes remembering about her.She is feeling so useless.She opened her eyes and saw Go eun who was hysterically crying in her mother's arm which reminds about her own mom.It was Min ho who made both her and her mother's life miserable.At the end when she died ,she gave Shin hye to Min ho as his responsibility.

Shin hye clenched her fists so roughly that it turned into white.She calls someone:

"Hello,sunbae,I need your help.Can you bring helicopter in Seoul?I want you to sent a family to Daejeong International Airport.Can you please help me?
Call:But why?

"I want to protect a girl from being the second Hana.
Thank you very much for your kindness.Please come to the address I sent you."

Everyone there were confused about what she was saying.

Shin hye turned to them and says:
"Pack some of your clothes.All of you are going to Daejeong now ."

"What??!!"
"Quick.We don't have time."

They all started packing their clothes.They didn't take many as Shin hye told them.

Hee sun carcasses Shin  hye's hair. :
"What are you planning my daughter?"
"All of You will go to Daejeong.Then after two days ,I am sending all of you to Australia."
"What??!"
"Aunt,I know that everything is very confusing to all of you but please trust me.I will protect you all with all of my power."

She tell everything so clearly that Hee sun couldn't but trust her.

When she touched Shin hye's hand ,she was shocked that her hand was so cold like.
Hee sun thinks:
Why she is so worried for a family she doesn't know?What is the reason?Everything she is doing is full of genuineness and faithfulness.But why?

Here
Go eun and Yoo jung is packing their stuffs.

Go eun is thinking all the flashbacks with Min ho.
Their accidental encounter,his persuading,his touch.
Remembering about their first lip lock,her face turned into red tomato.Suddenly an unknown number called her.

Go eun:Is this Lee Min ho again?Should I answer it or not?

However she answered the call.
Go eun:Is this Lee Min ho?
Lee Min ho:Yes Darling.We're you thinking about me?
Go eun:You little punk!
Min ho:Omo!My wild tigress is very angry.I want to see your performance on bed.

Go eun's anger is now out of control.She bursts on him.
Go eun:I hate you!!!
Lee Min ho:I love you.By the way,My love ,is my beautiful sister still stuck in your place?
Go eun was caught off guard.How can she tackle this situation.
Go eun:Ye..yes.She is here.So what?
Min ho:I just really don't understand my sister.She can be very intelligent at some points .At the same time,she can be very foolish.Well,I don't want to talk about that girl.I want to talk about us.
Go eun:I don't want to.I am hanging the call.
Lee Min ho:Goodnight ,Darling.If you were in front of me,I would kiss you whole heartedly.
Go eun:You..Gosh!It's useless to talk with you.Bye!

She hanged up the call.Min ho smiled at this.

"Just wait for a little time,My Queen.You will soon come to this palace which will be your whole world.And in this world of anyone can see you,then that person is me.Only me.But..."

His devilish smile fade away.
"But if anyone that wants to stop this will be none other than my beautiful sister."
He let out a big sigh.
"I think in order to capture my Queen,soon I have to vanish my Shin hye forever in this lifetime.No worries.I will certainly do this."

Taking a picture of Shin hye's childhood ,he sets  fire on this.

"Goodbye my little fairy forever in advance."

He looks at the picture which is burnt fully.

"I will make sure that Go eun will be only mine.Only mine."

Saying this,he drank a glass full of wine and throw away the glass which turned into pieces.

"Go eun is only mine.Only mine!"

On the other hand,Go eun is afraid of every changes.
"Why am I his prey?I admit that I like his face but I don't like him as a person.He is very cruel.I am just thinking that what if we get caught by him?Isn't this very dangerous?"
She let out a big sigh.

At Kim Mansion,

All of them were waiting for the helicopter.
Yoo jung:I am feeling scared.
Hee sun:Don't worry.

Suddenly the helicopter came .It landed on the roof of their house.

A tall figure came out from the plane.Hee sun becomes shocked to see that person.

Guess who the person is?

Comments please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 34 30
goldjeon : you cant touch me. *sent at 11:11pm khyemii : can't i? *sent at 11:11pm goldjeon : nope. *sent at 11:12pm khyemii : we'll see, shall...
21.5K 750 30
"Remember doll, you have to follow the rules, I took you from there to help you out, don't ever forget your roots" His gaze darkened while her shakin...
10.8K 693 32
he just wants to live peacefully but his bad luck was following him everywhere he is. being a victim of bullying is his only reason he hates his life...
65.2K 2.1K 33
"You're my princess and I'm your prince," He said, smiling brightly. "That's cute. But why prince and princess?" I asked out of curiosity. "It's be...