'omniscient reader' Bnha x ma...

By imortalDummy

Bnha x male reader omniscient reader "A young student dead after rescuing a child" the news were everywhere... More

Chapter 1 (+Info)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N: announcement +other info
Chapter 11
A/N: Announcing another break
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

chapter 14

9.6K 380 30
By imortalDummy

You didnt say anything to him.
You heard him sigh from the other end.

"Kid, I believe you can go far with your skill. Just please, stop with your criminal acts.
You're still young and able to turn back, im unfortunantly turning old and not able to do that.
After the incident i cant bring myself to see you do these things.
Just please! Stop this before you regret it, okay?"

You stood there silently and looked at the city lights.

"Okay, I promise Carlos"

"Good, now live a good life"

<________________x♡x_________________>

You looked in your notebook and flipped through the pages. The notebook helped you keep track of the things that you did in your life.

'Date: xx/xx/xx Current age: 5'

The entry was about a weird vision or dream you recently had, and couldt get out of your head.
You still remember it very well, as it was still stuck in your brain.

You knew you were sleeping, yet you had problem knowing the difference of fantasy and reality.

You could see eveything thing so clearly, but your own body was foggy. You looked to your side to see a window. You looked at your blurry reflection and felt confusion grow in you.

You werent in the small body of a five year old, but your form were the same as when you were 15 in your past life.

You heard the sound of a small child crying and you knew very well who they belonged to.
You moved towards the sound and felt your heart sting at the sight.

It seemed to be your funeral. You stared at the gravestone with your name engraved into it.
Flowers and candles decorated the stone indicating your passing.

There was more flowers than you expected. It seemed more people took pity in your death and felt it was neccesery to support your family.
You turned to your right when you heard the small snifling of your little sister.

She looked at your grave a cried her eyes out.
The old couple were also there comforting her.
You were glad the two took care of her even after your death.

"Hana, we have to leave now. Its starting to get dark"

She tried to wipe away her tears as she mumbled small no's.

Her voice was small and quiet but you could still make out her words. She mumbled apologies over and over, blaming herself for your death.

"Im so sorry- Please dont leave me...im scared.."
It seemed the old couple didnt hear her words and continued trying to get her to follow them.

"Hana..." your voice full of sympathy as you stared with sad eyes at your little sister.

Her eyes widened and she wipped her head towards your blurry form.

"Y/n..?" You felt a chill go up your spine as she stared in shock at you.

The unsettling feeling growed as you felt yourself loosing consciousness.

your body jolt up while you opened your eyes. You sat in your bed trying to catch your breath. Sweat dripped down your forehead as you stared at your hands seeing you were now back in your reborn five year old body.

'What the fuck- just happened..'

Knowing you were going to be unable to fall alseep again you jumped out of you bed.

You rubbed your eyes as you walked out to the kitchen. You grabbed a glass and turned on the tap of the sink.

You drank the water slowly trying to calm yourself down. Your mind was frantically searching for an answer regarding the dream, vision or whatever it was.

You could't shake the uneasy feeling away as you looked at your slightly trembling fingers.

It all felt too real.
The way she looked at you.
The way she said your name.
The tired look in her eyes.

She looked so scared.

So alone...

"Y/n...?"

You almost screamed from the sound and managed to fumble with your grip of the cup.
The glass fell and shattered when it hit the floor.

You looked at the pieces of glass spreaded on the floor.

"Ah shit"

"Langauge.." your mother said as she looked at the mess.

"Sorry, its just.. you scared me"
You said as you started carefully picking up some of the bigger pieces of glass.

Your mom started cleaning it up after finding a sweeping board.

"Im sorry sweetie, but what are you doing up anyway?"

You didnt answer her as your uneasiness only grew from the question.

"Whats going?" You father walked out to the kitchen with a big yawn.

He rubbed his eyes to get more awake while another yawn escaped his lips.

"Aww did you get a nightmare Y/n?" Your father asked after now being more awake.

"Im.. going back to sleep"

<________________x♡x_________________>

You flipped through the next pages and looked at your recently writen entry.

'Date: xx/xx/xx current age: 14

It was about the incident that recently accured.
It was an invention that you and Carlos had worked on for a long time, only ending in failure.

"Do you have everything you need ready?"

"Yeah"

A machine stood in the room covering most of the space along side the wall.
It was a complicated invention that had many parts connected to eachother.

But the thing that caught the most attention was the circle shaped hole in middle. Big Energy sources that you made where placed around to power the machine.

You were currently at Carlos 'invention cave' as he liked to call it. It was a pretty big shack a little futher out of the city that he used to make all his products and inventions. You had worked with him several times and he helped you greatly with your main project. You offered to pay him for his efforts but the only reply you got was a chuckle and a 'No need kid' each time.

'Kid' it was the nickname he used for you instead of calling you 'number 4'. You dont know why he called you that, but you didnt really mind. You had developed a strange father son relationship with the man over time despite now having a father of your own. You were greatfull for both considering you didnt have anything near that in your previous life.

"You ready kid?"

"Yeah, start the engine"

<_______________x♡x______________>

*Chapter is not edited*

A/N: I love how much you guys like Carlos

Also 21,3k views??

Like how did this happen???

Anyway, Thank you all so much for the support^^ its really nice seeing your comments :D

Again thank you so much, hope to see you next chapter! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...
461K 22.9K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...
34.3K 666 19
this book is very old and cringy "Mom? Dad?" "They're gone, Y/N..." "Why did they leave me behind? Did they hate me that much...?" "No. They loved yo...
315K 10.3K 31
❝ ♪ [insert mystic messenger theme here] ♪ ❞ you're a chaotic neutral kid trying to make your way through this wretched world. all your classmates wa...