π†π„ππ„π’πˆπ’

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–»π—‚π–½π–½π–Ύπ—‡ π–Ώπ—‹π—Žπ—‚π— - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ύπ—†π—Œ 𝗅𝗂𝗄... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

9

32.9K 1.3K 3.2K
By WICKSWHORE

11:25 AM, SUNDAY
| KALIATH AND MINISTRIES |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

VON SLEPT WITH HIS MOUTH WIDE OPEN AND HEAD BACK. Sure, he agreed to come here, but he finally remembered why he never stepped his ass in church since he was little...it was long, drawn-out, and boring as hell.

"Baby," Jayda said through gritted teeth, nudging him.

Von instantly popped up, clearing his throat. "What, ma? I w-wasn't sleep, folks."

Jayda rolled her eyes, "Church was dismissed, baby. We can leave now."

"Fina-fucking-lee." Dayvon stood up, stretching and yawning.

When he looked behind him, he mugged his face up at Destiny, glaring at her. It was time to handle this little obsession she had with her.

"Baby, I'ma be in the car, aight? Take yo time" He gripped her jaw, placing a kiss on her lips before stepping out of the pew.

He connected his eyes with Destiny, nodding his head towards the doors. She stood up, a smirk on her face.

He could feel her following behind him as he made his way out of the church and towards the car. Dayvon opened the driver's side and slid in, turning to see Destiny with a smile on her face, opening the passenger.

"Hi, Von."

Dayvon stared at her, locking the car doors. "I wish I never fucked yo goofy ass."

"What?" Destiny was taken-a-back, frowning deeply. "Where is that coming from?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "It's been like dat. But, aye folks. Lemme tell you something," He turned towards Destiny, grabbing her jaw forcefully.

Dayvon squeezed her jaw, so tight that it became painful. She tried to snatch her face away, but all he did was chuckle and grab his gun.

He held the barrel under her chin, and her eyes began to water terribly. "P-Please."

Dayvon pouted. "What's wrong lil Destiny? You was just mean as fuck to my girl, now you wanna beg and shit? I'm only gonna tell you this one time. Stop fucking hold onto that pregnancy and leave my girl the fuck alone. Ight?"

"Y-Yes. Yes, please just l-let me go."

He removed his gun from her face, sitting it on his lap. "Get the fuck out."

Destiny quickly got out of the car and made practically ran back to the church, just as Jayda was walking out.

"Hi, Destiny. Can we talk?"

Destiny bit her lip, looking over her shoulder. "U-Um. Look, we're fine, okay? Congratulations on you and Dayvon. B-Bye." She quickly hugged Jayda, kissing her cheek before running into the church.

"O-Oh. Okay! See you at home!" She yelled back before shrugging and making her way towards Dayvon's car.

"Hi baby," She greeted, sliding in.

He quickly leaned over, grabbing her jaw and connecting their lips. Their lips moved softly, Dayvon groaning into her mouth before he pulled away. "I can eat yo pussy now?"

"W-What?"

"I went to church like you said, so that means I can lick on you." Von smiled, "You say no, Ima beat the fuck out you, lil folks."

Jayda blushed. "I-I wasn't going to say no, Von."

"You hungry, baby?"

"Yesss," She groaned, "I was starving, oh my goodness."

Von smiled, putting the car in reverse and pulling out the parking lot. "Good, pretty folks. We finna go to the movies, you can get you something there."

"The movies?" Jayda clapped, "Thank you." She leaned over, kissing his cheek repeatedly as he drove out the parking lot of the church.

Dayvon smiled, rolling his eyes at how happy she got over the littlest things. When he wanted to take her shopping, she wasn't too happy with all the money he was spending, but it made her happy when he wanted to take her to a cheap, 7 dollar movie?

It didn't make sense to him.

The car was a bit silent as Dayvon made his way on the main road, so he was 100% able to hear his phone ding in the car.

Asian🖤
nigga you have some nerve.
i know you've been hanging with that
church bitch.
sent 11:36 am

Asian🖤
Do you call yall being together? LMFAO
that's funny as fuck. i got sum for that.
sent 11:37 am

Von almost damn swerved the car. He looked over at Jayda who was dancing in her seat, just recording herself on snapchat, a big smile on her face.

chill. I'll slide through tonight.
sent 11:40 am

"Baby, you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jayda smiled, looking over at him. "I asked my parents if I could spend the night again. They said yes, but I do have to go home cause we're supposed to be having a long talk."

Dayvon's right eye twitched. "Fuck you ask that for, folks? Look, I don't need us attached at the fucking hip, Jayda."

He didn't mean to snap on her, and he didn't mean what he said. Von was just -- scared. Misharron was 100% capable of being that petty and doing something to fuck up what the two had going on right about now.

"Take me home," Jayda demanded, shaking her head. She grasped her phone, putting it in her purse and scooting closer to the door.

"Baby," Von took a deep breath, "I ain't mean that, folks. I'm just frustrated as fuck right now, but I shouldn't have taken that shit out on you."

Misharron was ruining shit already.

She looked over at him, a pout on her lips. "Why don't you just tell me what the matter is? Instead of taking it out on me like that."

Dayvon glanced over at her as they pulled into the movie theater's parking lot. He turned the car off after putting it in the gear in park.

"I'm sorry, folks. You forgive me?" He whispered.

He leaned over, grasping her jaw. Dayvon stared into her eyes, licking over his lips. "Ian mean it, lil folks. You can stay however long you want with me. I want you with me."

Jayda crossed her arms. "It doesn't seem like it."

"But I do, ma.

"Y-Yes, Von?"

"Lift yo dress and slide yo panties off."

Jayda blushed, furrowing her eyebrows, but she did as asked. Lifting her dress, she looked over at Von as she slid her panties down.

Dayvon was adjusting the seat. He laid his seat back as far as it could go, and then he began to strip from his shirt. Once shirtless, he bit his lip, looking over at Jayda.

"N-Now what?"

He patted his lap, and Jayda got the memo. She slid over into his lap and he bit his lip, rubbing his hands up and down her naked ass.

"Sit on daddy face, folks."

Her body got warm, and she couldn't help but moan softly. "I-Is this going to get me in trouble?"

"Pray about it." Dayvon didn't say anything as he gripped her hips, his muscles flexing as he sat her down on his face.

Jayda gasped, holding onto the grab handle of the car, throwing her head back at the pleasure she was feeling. She was a virgin, and she had never been touched like this in her lifetime. She never even touched herself like this.

"Dayvon" She whimpered.

Down below, Dayvon was staring up at her. Her thick thighs covered both sides of his face, his hands were wrapped around her thighs, forcing her down against his tongue.

Her essence dripped into his mouth. She tasted fresh, slightly sweet, and had a bit of tang to it. Her taste was perfect.

"Mmmm," Dayvon groaned into her pussy, dragging his face up and down into her wetness.

Jayda looked down at him, tears welling up into her eyes. His eyes were already looking up at her, and his face was covered in juices.

"Raise a lil bit."

Jayda whimpered, raising off his face. Von's finger slithered into her. He hissed, feeling how tight she was. The slide was a bit easy since she was wet as hell.

"Fuckkk, you smell so fucking good, Jayda." He cursed, thrusting his finger inside of her.

"L-Lord!" She yelled, sitting down back on his face.

Dayvon allowed this, forcing her back onto his face. Finger fucking her and sucking on her clit, he could feel her tightening around his tongue. He slapped her ass as the car rocked and Jayda began to grind on his face all on her own.

"Yes, Yes, mmm, yesss." Jayda cried. She gripped his dreads as his eyes closed, knowing that she was about to cum.

"F-Fuck, baby." He groaned into her, but it was muffled.

Jayda began to bounce on his face, Von groaning into her core. His hands were holding her waist as he put her in the rhythm to continue.

"Somethings w-wrong, Dayvon!" Jayda cried, tears running down her face.

She tried to get up, feeling as though her stomach was knotting up. Her back arched, and Von knew she was probably freaking out about the feeling of her first orgasm.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, using all his strength to keep her in place. He sucked on her clit harshly and Jayda's eyes rolled back as she let go, squirting into his mouth.

Von forced her up, closing his eyes and moving her hips up and down his entire face, spreading her juices everywhere onto him.

"O-Oh b-baby," She whimpered, biting her lip.

Her legs twitched as Von let her go and she moved back so she was leaning against the steering wheel.

Jayda's chest heaved up and down violently as Von continued to rub her clit with his thumb.

"You taste so fucking good, folks." He bit his lip, his whole face filled with her cum. The sight was erotic, and it turned Jayda on.

"That pussy was so wet for me, baby."

She whimpered, grabbing his wrist. "P-Please, stop, baby. It h-hurt so good."

"I know, mami." He whispered, allowing his fingers to rub her juices down her slit. "You liked it, ma? You liked me eating yo pussy, folks?"

Jayda sucked on her bottom lip as she crawled back towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and connected their lips in a kiss. She could taste herself on him, which further caused her to moan.

He slapped her ass as she continued to kiss him deeply, her hips making cute little figure eights in his lap, grinding against his dick, wetting up his Amiri jeans. He kept a change of clothing in his trunk in case of emergency, so he wasn't tripping.

They pulled apart, Von biting his lip. "You a bad girl, lil folks."

"Y-You making me this way," Jayda whined, pecking his lips. She desperately kissed the corners of his mouth, winding her hips down below.

Von stared at her with low eyes, his dark hard down below. His hands pulled her ass cheeks apart, gripping them tightly in his fists. "You sayin' I'm a bad influence, princess?"

She stared at him before grasping his jaw softly. She kissed his lips. "That's exactly what I'm saying."

Von laughed softly, reaching over to the glove compartment and grabbing some baby wipes. He wiped his face before gently wiping the between her thighs and throwing it out the window.

"You still mad at me lil folks?" He asked as she slid back into the passenger seat, grasping her panties and putting them back on her body.

Jayda bit her lip. "N-No. But, are you tired of seeing me?"

"Nah, lil folks." Von licked over his lips. He put his shirt back on before making stepping out of the car. Feeling something wet, he looked down to see a large wet spot in the middle of his light-washed, Amiri jeans.

He looked at Jayda who was blushing, hugging herself.

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Chill, baenem." Von leaned down, grasping her chin gently and applying a kiss to her lips. "I ain't mad at chu. Shit sexy."

Jayda furrowed her eyebrows. "How? It looks like you peed on yourself."

"Eh, more like you peed on me forreal."

She pouted, and he laughed softly. "Baby, you gotta chill. I love all that shit, aight?"

They stared at one another before Von's phone began to ring. He looked at the contact before passing it to Jayda. "Answer dat for me, I'll be back."

"Hello?" She whispered into the phone, looking in the rearview mirror. She watched as he stripped from his shirt, in the middle of the parking lot, his gun in his right hand.

"Aye, what bitch took my twin phone? He got a bitch. She not all that tough but yeah, so hang this muthafuckin phone up."

Jayda giggled into the phone. "I'm not tough?"

It was silent on the line before someone said a slight 'oh shit'. "Jayda this you?"

"Yesss. I feel like this is Durk."

"Mhm. How you get Von's phone?"

Jayda looked to see Dayvon stripping from his stained jeans and standing with a black Gucci hoodie, his chains and all jewelry on, and boxers.

"Uh, he's busy so he passed me his phone and told me to answer it for him. How are you?"

Durk gasped into the phone. "He...told you to answer his phone? Hell must den froze over, gang."

"Why do you think that?" She laughed, putting the phone on speaker as she straightened out her outfit and her hair.

"Twin'nem don't ever let no bitch touch his phone. He don't trust bitches forreal. Y'all kiss, does he close his eyes or they still be open?"

Jayda hummed, grabbing her brush from her bag and coming out her 30 inch, middle-part, bust down. She stared at herself in the mirror. "I mean, I don't kiss with my eyes open, but when I pull back, his eyes are usually closed and he's opening them."

"Awl hell."

"Is that bad?" Jayda mumbled, "His eyes are supposed to be open?"

Durk laughed softly. "Nah, lil sis. Anyways, tell yo boyfriend we already sitting in the theater and shit. We'll meet y'all in there."

"Okay!"

She hung up the phone and began to get herself together, the between her thighs still tingling softly. She sprayed perfume all over herself and popped a mint in her mouth.

"You're so handsome, Dayvon" Jayda spoke freely, turning to see Von getting back in the car, Dior cologne in his hands. He sprayed it on his neck, wrists, and did a spritz in the air before wafting it over to himself.

He turned to Jayda, smirking at her. "You must want yo pussy ate again, folks?"

"Maybe." Jayda shrugged, blushing slightly. "Can I ask you something?"

"You already finna ask me, so I don't know why you ask that stupid ass question." Dayvon rolled his eyes, putting the mirror down. He slid chapstick over his lips and flossed his teeth. He then took out a travel case of mouthwash and gargled it before spitting it out on the concrete.

"You are so mean." Jayda sighed, "But anyways, do you usually kiss with your eyes open?"

Von licked over his lips, grasping Jayda's purse and pulling out a mint. "Mhm."

"Why?"

"Cause ion trust muthafuckas, folks."

Jayda played with her fingers before looking up at him through her lashes. "D-Do you kiss me with your eyes open?"

He stared at her, licking over his lips. Dayvon grasped her chin, bringing her close to his face. His minty breath kissed her face, and she squirmed.

"Smile."

Jayda smiled and Dayvon leaned in, kissing her teeth. He stuck his tongue out and licked over her teeth and she moaned softly, her eyes closing. "I kiss you with my eyes closed."

"You trust me?" She breathlessly whispered, Dayvon sucking on her bottom lip.

He pulled away, looking at her pleasured face. "With ma life, folks."

hi babiesss.

im pushing p cause im pushing these fucking chapters out so good. corny bitch. anyways enjoy yall day, yall should get updates from me a couple times this weekend.

i love you
boujeereapin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11K 21
"you gotta learn life, you know it's levels this like 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯"
992K 48K 42
"𝙗𝙖𝙙 π™œπ™žπ™§π™‘π™¨ π™–π™žπ™£'𝙩 𝙣𝙀 π™œπ™€π™€π™™, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™©π™π™š π™œπ™€π™€π™™ π™œπ™žπ™§π™‘π™¨ π™–π™žπ™£'𝙩 𝙣𝙀 𝙛π™ͺ𝙣"
43.8K 1.4K 28
π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π–»π–Ύπ–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ? - πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“ -π‡πŽπŽπƒπ‹πŽπ•π„π’π“πŽπ‘π˜