|| 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔑𝔢 π”Žπ”žπ”±π”žπ”«π”žοΏ½...

By l1t3r4l_v4mp1r3

π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕒𝕝 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕒𝕝 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯. More

吸葀鬼 | Vampire
εΉ½ηŽ„ | YΕ«gen

凝葀 | Bloodcurdle

100 8 0
By l1t3r4l_v4mp1r3

This is an A/N, not an actual chapter, though I beg you to read it.

I understand that Chizome as a character doesn't exactly have the capacity to love, so I'm warning everyone now that this isn't going to be a lovey dovey heartfelt story. This is going to be a lot of pain with a bit of affection sprinkled in there. What I'm trying to say is that I'm attempting to write the most realistic Stain x Reader possible. I've been into and studying his character since November of 2020, and with the aid of knowing his backstory dating all the way back to MHA Vigilantes, I believe that my goal is achievable.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
747K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...