Never Meant To Be [Ongoing]

By assure5

Prologue " WELCOME Princess Avantika of Panikkar, I'm Sir George your new master and I hope you had a good jo... More

CASTING (Male Lead)
Going to India
Beginning of DOOM
Knowing my Enemy
Bringing a Lioness
Celebration of her suffering
Will she die?
Her Inner Rage
Civilized Talking
Her Golden cage
No one sees her Pain
Princess in Bombay
Gowns & Balls
Her Debut ??
Hellhole
Will the wrong win?
Why do I care?
Ending OR Beginning
The Proposal

CASTING ( Female Lead)

178 9 1
By assure5

FEMALE LEAD

Name - Avantika Kumari

Age- 20 years old

Height- 5ft5

Personality- Kind-hearted, smart, caring, helping, strong-willed, never backs off from challenges, courageous, good at sword fighting and archery, loves her family and can sacrifice her life for them.

Parents- Father "Maharaj Jaiveer Pratap Singh of Panikkar (48 years old)

Mother" Maharani Tara Bhai (36 years old) 3rd wife of Maharaj Jaiveer, mother of Avantika

Maharani Urmila Bhai (43 years old) 1st wife of Maharaj Jaiveer, mother of 1st prince

Maharani Meenakshi Bhai ( 39 years old) 2nd wife of Maharaj Jaiveer, mother of 2nd and 3rd prince

Sibling- Have 3 elder brothers - Prince Uday Pratap Singh( 28 years old, married, have a 5 years old daughter Princess Prithvi Kumari and 10-year-old son Prince Pranav Pratap Singh)

Prince Jaswant Pratap Singh and Prince Veer Pratap Singh( twins, 23 years old, married)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Avantika's POV, Royal Palace, Rajnagar ( capital ),Panikkar

As I was practicing with my sword with one of the soldiers my naughtiest brother Veer suddenly jumps in between "Hey, move away you are disturbing my practice."

"Oh, really well why don't you fight against your big bhaisa today the winner gets the new horse as a gift."

"Wow, prepare yourself bhaisa today you're gonna lose from your sister."

"Time will tell Choti, now show me your skills."

With that our sword-clashing sound resonates in the garden.

After 1 hour

Bhaisa swings his sword vertically on me to which I roll on the ground and swiftly stand up again attain my stance.

"I see you have still got energy choti to fight huh, I must say I'm impressed."

"I think the old man has got tired maybe he should accept his defeat."

"Hey i'm just 3 years older than you and noway i'm going to get defeated so easily."

Just when I was about to swing my sword on bhaisa, my father and Uday Bhaisa reach into the garden " What is all this going on, I heard you guys have been swords fighting non-stop, Avantika I know you like sword fighting but it's enough for today. Go freshen up, lunch is going to be served soon and your nephew is searching for his bua (sister of your father).

Hearing that I smile thinking Pranav must be roaming around the palace with a wooden bow and arrow searching for me as I promised him I'll teach him archery today. But I completely forgot about it due to bhaisa's challenge.

" No, bhaisa first I'll defeat Veer bhaisa in this challenge then I'll do anything."

To this father questions " What type of challenge dear?"

" Pita Ji, bhaisa challenged that today's fight winner will get the new white horse as a gift."

Hearing this Father, as well as Uday bhaisa, started laughing and Veer bhaisa and I were confused and looked at each other.

Soon Uday Bhaisa questioned Veer Bhaisa "And Veer who told you that horse is for a bet huh?"

"Uday bhaisa I asked the royal stable men and he said that horse is new and no one has ridden it."

"So? was it yours Veer?"

"No bhaisa but then who have such a beautiful horse in the palace. You ride Chirag, Jaswant rides Raj, I ride Pawan so whose horse is it ?"

"Well me and Pita Ji thought that it's about time we give a horse to the best swords person in the palace."

Hearing this my interest perked up a bit " Who is the best swordsman in the palace Bhaisa, I would like to face him, cause now that horse is mine."

With that, I lift my sword and face them and Pita Ji chuckles, " Aree my fighter princess that horse is non-other than yours, we thought to gift it to you on your birthday but Veer just ruined our surprise."

And hearing this my hearts burst into the joy that now I have my horse to ride along with my brother's, but then I look towards Veer Bhaisa seeing his sulked face I clutch my stomach and start laughing.

"So all this time Veer Bhaisa was fighting with me for something that was never his, to begin with. Aww Veer Bhaisa don't worry sometimes I'll let you ride my horse, now I have to go because I'm very very hungry. Please allow me to go to my chamber Pita Ji and Bhaisa."

To which all of them nod with a smile and as I was going Veer Bhaisa shouts "Someday I'll beat you in sword fighting Choti."

"Sure Bhaisa time will only tell."

After reaching my chamber I quickly freshen up and change into plain red Anarkali and some jewelry, when I opened my chamber door I saw my cute little nephew Pranav standing with bow and arrow

" Pranav what are you doing here?"

" Bua Ji, I was looking for you everywhere then Veer Chaca Ji told me that you are in your chamber, so are you going to teach me archery?"

" Sorry Pranav, right now I'm hungry so let's have lunch then I'll show you how to hold bow and arrow correctly today okay?"

He quickly nods and keeps his bow and arrow inside my chamber come running and holds my hand,

"Let's go, Bua, I'm very hungry too, we should go before everyone eats everything."

With that, he starts pulling my hand towards the Rasoi (kitchen), and his giggles and the sound of my anklets resonates in the whole palace

"Slow down, Pranav and Avantika," says Shrishti Bhabhi (Prince Veer's wife, 21 years old) and so we stop abruptly.

she is with Kritika Bhabhi (Prince Jaswant's wife, 20 years old) who is pregnant and on her last stage and we might have hurt her. Seeing her, Pranav and I smile and apologize.

I tell Pranav to go to the Rasoi and start walking with my Bhabhi's.

"So Shrishti Bhabhi when are we going to hear good news from you."

Hearing this she starts to blush " Avantika why are you so eager for me to get pregnant huh?"

" Nothing, I just want loads of nephews and nieces to call me bua and play with me."

"Well, Avantika, why don't you get married and have your child who calls you maa."

"No I'm good with being called bua, I think I should go my stomach is growling very much."

To this, both my Bhabhi's started laughing and Kritika Bhabhi says " Avantika for how long are you going to skip questions about marriage like this, I have heard Maa Ji has started her quest for a compatible prince for you already."

"WHAT she didn't even ask me if I was ready I'm going to speak about this to her."

"Avantika calm down after all someday you have to marry a prince and don't panic every decision here goes through Pita Ji first and it's not like you are getting married tomorrow."

"But Bhabhi -"

"There you are Kritika you should not be walking around like this at such a crucial stage, come sit here I'll serve you food."

That's Radhika Bhabhi (Prince Uday's wife, 25 years old).

"It's ok Bhabhi you also sit, and today I'll serve all my Bhabhi's."

"But Avantika didn't you say earlier you are very hungry you go sit I'll do it don't exhaust yourself."

"But-"

"Avantika listen to your Bhabhi's beta, and let them do it and you Kritika you should take rest come sit beside me."

That's my Maa Ji she is the sweetest and most caring. After some time, Pita Ji and behind him, all my brothers enter the dining hall. From the corner of my eye, I can see Jaswant Bhaisa glancing towards Kritika Bhabhi and a small smile appears on his lips seeing her happy. Even though he is the toughest among my brothers and doesn't show emotions he fell for Kritika Bhabhi, and everyone can see that.

"So, how are you Kritika beta?" Pita Ji asks

"I'm fine Pita Ji everyone is taking too much care of me."

Hearing this everyone on the table chuckles "Well that's a good sign that you're good." says Uday Bhaisa

" Everyone can start eating now." orders Pita Ji with that all of us start eating as well as talking about our day, laughing at Veer Bhaisa's funny incidents.

That's how happy all of us were. Not knowing that within few months this happiness was going to be snatched from us.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know you all will be like Indian talk "hindi" britishers talk "English" your story doesn't make any sense. I KNOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
2.4K 218 9
Innayat Bedi × Divyansh Suryavanshi Divyansh Suryavanshi A 25 year old only son of Suryavanshi family. He only knows dominance and never use soft to...
7.3K 426 42
JAY : Being a single dad is most responsible Plus hectic task. But at the same time it's really a beautiful and Amazing feeling in the world, Seeing...