Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax

3.9K 83 49
By ChildOfBeast13

It was the next day after the team fought against Kevin, Luthor and the other villains on Santa Prisca. Kevin was sent to a prison that was specifically made to imprison (Y/N) and his aliens if he ever went rogue. The team were inside of the cave, walking towards the briefing room as Batman had summoned them.

Aqualad: We have reason to feel proud of yesterday's victory. But one thing is has not changed...

Robin: Somehow the bad guys are still getting inside intel about us.

Kid Flash: Yeah, but, at least we know that none of us are the mole.

(Y/N): You can say that again. *stretches* I feel like a giant weight's been lifted off my shoulders.

Batman: Don't count yourself so lucky yet, (Y/N) 10. The mole was Red Arrow.

They all looked at Batman shocked from hearing what he had just said, especially Kid Flash, (Y/N), Robin and Aqualad.

Robin: Roy?!

Kid Flash: No way!

Aqualad: Batman that cannot be. He was Green Arrow's protege. We have all know him for years.

(Y/N): There's no way that Roy would betray us like that!

Red Tornado: Unfortunately, the Roy Harper we have known for the last 3 years is another prkect Cadmus clone.

Batman: We've learned the real Roy Harper was abducted and replaced immediately after becoming Green Arrow's sidekick. The clone was pre-programmed with a drive to join the Justice League. Which was why he was so angry over any delays to his admission. And why he refused to join the team. This Roy Harper had no idea he was a clone, or a traitor, so he his subconscious programming drove him to become League worthy. So he struck out on his own as Red Arrow. When he was finally admitted, his secondary programming kicked in and he attempted to betray to Vandal Savage and a new unknown threat. Fortunately, I was unable to deduce that Red Arrow was a clone, we were prepared.

Red Tornado: Savage and the alien were subdued. But Red Arrow escaped. He is now a fugitive, armed and dangerous.

Superboy: *rubbing neck* If you guys hadn't rescued me from Cadmus...

Robin: *to Batman* Wh-What happened to the real Roy?

Batman: We don't know. He isn't at Cadmus. We have to face the possibility that the real Roy Harper is dead.

(Y/N), Kid Flash, Robin and Aqualad looked down at the ground as they all felt both sad and angry. Artemis stretched out her hand to try and comfort (Y/N) but recoiled when she saw the look on his face.

Aqualad: The clone Roy, the team will find him.

Batman: Negative. Red Arrow is a member of the Justice League now, leave him to us.

Batman then got a message from the earpiece inside of his ears.

Batman: I'm needed at the Watchtower. *to Red Tornado* Tornado, stay with the kids.

Batman then walked through the Zeta Tube as he was then teleported towards the Watchtower. Aqualad then turned to the rest of the team before they all started to talk within the shared mental link.

Aqualad: (Clone, or no clone. Red Arrow was one of us. We will go after him!)

Suddenly, Red Tornado walked towards Aqualad with the same bio-component that Red Arrow used on Batman. The android was about to put it on Aqualad's neck but his body shut down before he could.

Miss Martian: (Tornado!)

Superboy: (What happened to him?)

(Y/N): *knocks on Red Tornado's head* (He's completely powered down.)

Robin: (All of his functions are offline.)

Zatanna: (Guys, I'm sensing a low level mystic force at play. But I don't know if it caused his shutdown. But now that I think about it, I was getting the same buzz off Batman.)

Robin: (Batman...he called us "kids". He never does that.)

Kid Flash: (Look.)

Kid Flash took the bio-component out of the android's hands and began to inspect it.

Kid Flash: (One of those bio-tech chips we confiscated off Chesire.)

Aqualad: (Something is not right. (Y/N) 10, Kid Flash, Robin, Zatanna, Rocket, see if you can get Tornado back online. The rest with me to find Ro-Red Arrow.)

Aqualad and the others then ran towards the hanger to board the bio-ship while the others stayed behind.

Robin: (The problem's hardware not software, but where do we start.)

(Y/N): (Nothing a little Upgrade can't fix.)

(Y/N) pressed the button on the Omnitrix and was turning the ring of the watch and finally finds the silhouette of Upgrade. He was about to slam down the watch when he was suddenly interrupted by Zatanna.

Zatanna: I have a better idea.

[Time Skip]

Zatanna casted a spell and flew up towards and into Red Tornado's room. When she came back out she was holding what seemed to be a human android body. The remaining team members laid both of the bodies onto two table and Kid Flash plugged a cable into both androids. 

Red Tornado's consciousness began to download from his main body to the other android. While they were all waiting, (Y/N) leaned back and accidentally activated the computer which tuned into a news report.

Cat Grant: *through TV* Breaking news! Central City is being attacked by two attacking drones and what seems to be a large metal spiked ball.

Live footage came up on the screen showing the drones firing lasers at cars and people. The large spiked ball was tearing through buildings as people ran away from the scene. One of the drones shot a laser at a gas station causing it to explode.

The team fell silent wondering about what they should do, but they then hear sounds which came from (Y/N) who was messing with the Omnitrix.

(Y/N): *carefree* I'm gonna go and save them.

They all looked at (Y/N) shocked from hearing (Y/N) say something in such a carefree tone.

Robin: I want to go and help them too, but we have our orders.

Kid Flash: Plus, if you're going, you can't just go alone!

(Y/N): Hey, *lifts arm and shows them the Omnitrix* wielder of the Omnitrix. You know the most powerful device in the universe? I'm sure I'll be fine. Besides, even if this watch isn't enough, I'm still gonna save all those people.

Robin: Go! And hurry!

(Y/N) nodded his head before running over to the Zeta tube and teleporting towards the closest Zeta to where the attack was in Central City.

============================================================================================

(Y/N) came out of a broken down phone booth in a back alley and ran out of it to see the drones and the large spiked metal ball. He then quickly activated the Omnitrix and began to twist the dial as he looked through his aliens. (Y/N) then slammed down the Omnitrix before he was engulfed in a green light.

Heatblast quickly aimed both of his palms at the ground before shooting blasts of flames from both of his palms at the ground. He then takes off into the air and dashes towards the destruction like a rocket.

In the crowd of people who were panicking there was a woman holding a baby who was running with the crowd. She was contentiously pushed, and eventually falls to the ground. She looks up and sees that two of the drones were aiming their lasers at her was ready to fire at her and her baby.

The drones then fire and the woman shields her baby from the lasers and closes her eyes as she prepares for the worst to come. Suddenly, a familiar flaming alien descends from the air and lands on the ground before aiming his hands at the ground the woman was on as a piece of it starts to levitate with his flames.

The woman and the baby were levitated out of laser's trajectory as they hit the ground instead. Heatblast lowered the woman and baby on the ground as she steps off of the meteorite board.

Heatblast: Are you alright, ma'am?

Woman: Yes, thank you!

The woman then runs away with her baby in her arms and Heatblast turns his attention towards the drones. The drones fired at Heatblast and he jumped out of the way before firing multiple fire blasts at the drones, destroying them. 

Heatblast: Oh, yeah. Who else want some of this action?

Soon, more drones began to surround Heatblast as they aimed their lasers at the flaming alien.

Heatblast: Aw man. I didn't mean all at once! You guys look like the drones from a few months ago and the robot from five years ago. Why do I get the feeling you were all expecting me?

Heatblast charged up his flames and sends a huge fire blast at some of the drones destroying them. The drones fire at Heatblast but he boosted himself up into the air dodging it just in time. Heatblast quickly creates a spear made out of flames then throws it at the drones, causing an explosion.

Heatblast landed on the ground and started to sent fire blasts at the drones once more destroying them. There were too many and an idea suddenly came into the alien's mind. Heatblast started to spin around at great speeds causing a tornado of fire to manifest around his body. The tornado began to destroy the drones as they were sucked into the funnel of flames.

Heatblast stopped spinning and was stumbling around as he was dizzy from doing the attack. Heatblast shakes his head and slaps his cheeks and looks up to see something was flying straight towards him.

The object hit Heatblast and sent him into the wall of a building and it made restraints out of electricity that immobilized Heatblast. The spikey ball rolled towards Heatblast and it opened causing steam to flow out of it. The door on the inside opened and Vilgax stepped out of it, revealing himself to Heatblast.

Heatblast: You! You're Vilgax! The alien from my vision!

Vilgax: At last, we meet. (Y/N) (L/N), the being who has caused me so much trouble. All these years and I will finally take what is rightfully mine. The Omnitrix, give it too me.

Heatblast: Yeah. How about...no?

Heatblast raised the temperature of his flames higher as the heat began to melt the restraints that kept him immobile.

Heatblast then boosted himself up into the air and was over Vilgax's head. As Heatblast was over Vilgax he aimed both of his arms at the humanoid squid before releasing a fire blast causing a dust cloud to form.

As soon as Heatblasts lands he thinks he got a good hit it on Vilgax, the dust cloud began to settle. When it settled Vilgax was completely unharmed as a yellow forcefield coming out of his gauntlet. He then glances over to Heatblast before aiming his other hand at him.

Vilgax fired a red laser at the ground Heatblast was standing on causing an explosion that sent the alien flying. Heatblast recovered mid-air using his flames, but when he looked up he saw Vilgax running towards him. Vilgax cocked back his arm before jumping into the air and throwing a punch at Heatblast sending him through multiple buildings.

Heatblast went through the final building before landing on the ground and was covered in rubble. Heatblast sent a fireblast to get the rubble off of him before standing up and shaking off the pain.

Heatblast: Okay, this guy packs a major punch.

Vilgax landed infront of him before drawing his sword and pointing it at Heatblast. Heatblast boosted towards Vilgax with his flames while Vilgax readied his sword to strike. Once he got close enough, Vilgax swung his sword but Heatblast boosted himself over Vilgax before raising the temperature of his flames. Heatblast then aims his hand at Vilgax and releases a fireball at Vilgax, engulfing him in flames.

Vilgax came running out of the flames with his energy shield up once again and hit Heatblast with it. Heatblast was sent into the side of a building and shook his head before seeing that Vilgax was coming towards him once again. Vilgax started to beat Heatblast into the building.

Heatblast starts to get irritated as he raises the temperature of his flames even higher. As Heatblast burns hotter, Vilgax backed away from the alien as he started to produce an extreme level of heat. Out of Heatblast's chest shoots a pillar of fire that starts to go towards Vilgax.

Vilgax notices this and jumps out of the way in time to dodge the pillar of fire that destroyed a piece of the street the two were fighting on. Vilgax looks over to the building Heatblast was and sees he wasn't there.

Vilgax then notices that the pillar of flames came right back around, the flames fade away and reveals Heatblast who was inside of the pillar the entire time.

Heatblast: Turning up the heat!

Heatblast punched Vilgax in the face before quickly flying towards another building before Vilgax could grab him. As soon as the charcoal figure's feet touched the building he boosts himself once more, and went towards Vilgax once again. 

As Heatblast was bouncing off the walls of the buildings he was increasing his firepower which was increasing his speed and momentum with each boost, dealing a constant stream of damage to Vilgax as he was left helpless at the alien's intense speed.

Suddenly, Heatblast began to hear a very familiar beeping sound. Heatblast then was enveloped in a flash of red light and turns back into (Y/N). (Y/N) then crashed into Vilgax's armor face first and landed on the ground.

(Y/N): *stands up rubbing head* Uh...maybe we could call this a tie?

Vilgax extended his hand towards (Y/N) and the wielder of the Omnitrix dodged it and began to run away from Vilgax. Vilgax aimed his left arm towards (Y/N) and fired a laser towards him and (Y/N) barely dodged it and was sent flying by the explosion.

(Y/N) got back up and started to run away once again as Vilgax chased after him. Vilgax leaped into the air and landed right infront of (Y/N) and tried to grab him once again, but (Y/N) just slid between Vilgax's legs and ran down an alleyway.

(Y/N): Come on, come on, recharge faster.

While (Y/N) was running he saw a cement truck that was parked by the sidewalk and got an idea. Vilgax jumped over the buildings that (Y/N) ran between and landed on the street before looking around for (Y/N).

Vilgax: No one escapes from me that easily, child!

Vilgax started walking down the street and then starts to look for (Y/N) until he heard the sound of a car horn. When he turned his head towards the sound he saw that (Y/N) was inside the cement truck.

(Y/N): Knew you'd play follow the leader, loser.

Vilgax starts to get irritated and then runs towards the cement truck that (Y/N) was driving. As Vilgax gets closer, (Y/N) pulled the lever inside of the truck and the cement starts to pour out of the back and flows towards Vilgax. The cement covers the street and Vilgax's feet as the large alien falls in the cement, unable to get back up.

(Y/N) got out of the truck and saw that Vilgax was unable to get out of the cement. Suddenly, the Rustbucket drove over to where Vilgax and (Y/N) were and Max's eyes widened when he saw Vilgax.

Max: No, it can't be...

(Y/N): *to Vilgax* Not so tough when you can't move, huh?

The Rustbucket then swerves infront of (Y/N) as the door opens.

Max: *to (Y/N)* Get in, now!

(Y/N): What are you talking about? I just kicked--

Max: (Y/N), get in!

(Y/N) then flinches from his grandpa's outburst and got into the R.V. before it drove off. Vilgax fired a laser from inside of the cement, destroying it and looked up to see that the Rustbucket was getting away.

Max: Believe me when I say, you do NOT want to pick a fight with Vilgax.

(Y/N): Uh, how do you know his name is Vilgax?

Max's eyes widened at (Y/N)'s question as he tried to avoid eye contact with his grandson.

(Y/N): Grandpa...what aren't you telling me?

There was an explosion that shook the Rustbucket and sent (Y/N) flying against one of the walls inside of the R.V. (Y/N) drew open the curtains and saw that two robot drones were flying after them.

(Y/N): Two robot goons flying in fast!

Max: Hold on!

Max began to spin the wheel of the Rustbucket as he tried to dodge all the incoming lasers.

(Y/N): We can't keep this up forever.

Max: Things are gonna get a whole lot worse if we don't get to Mount Rushmore.

One of the drones fired another laser at the Rustbucket causing an explosion that made (Y/N) fall to the ground.

(Y/N): Why? What's at Mount Rushumore?

Max: (Y/N), now is not the time to explain. You just have to trust me.

Suddenly, the Omnitrix turns from red to green and let's out a noise notifying (Y/N) that it was ready to use. (Y/N) then activates the Omnitrix and slams down onto it covering him in a green flash of light. As the green light dims down it reveals that (Y/N) had turned into Stinkfly.

Stinkfly: Yes!

Max: (Y/N), wait!

Stinkfly didn't listen and opened the door before flying up into the air and towards the drones. The drones fired at Stinkfly but the alien dodged them before landing on top of one of the drones. 

The second drone fired at Stinkfly, but he avoided the laser by ducking. The fly alien then spat goo from his mouth at the drone's laser gun as it was about to fire. The drone fired his laser and the goo began to expand until it exploded.

Stinkfly crawled towards the end of the drone he was on and stung it with his tail, causing it to explode and fall towards the ground.

Stinkfly: *chuckles* Float like a butterfly, but sting like a Stinkfly.

Suddenly in the distance, Vilgax jumped off a building and headed towards Stinkfly before grabbing him. Stinkfly then quickly took towards the sky as Vilgax was hanging off of Stinkfly's tail.

Vilgax: Give me the Omnitrix.

Stinkfly didn't respond and spat goo at Vilgax's face making him let go of Stinkfly and fall to the ground. Vilgax jumped at Stinkfly again, but the fly alien dodged out of the way and Vilgax landed on the ground.

Max saw that Stinkfly evaded Vilgax from his rear view mirror as he was driving down the street. 

Max: (Don't worry, (Y/N). I'll come back and help you once I get some "special" help.)

Back with Stinkfly, he was flying away from Vilgax as he chasing after the fly alien. Vilgax was jumping from building to building as he was firing lasers at Stinkfly. Vilgax jumped into the air and above Stinkfly. As Vilgax lands he grabs Stinkfly before bringing both him and himself into the street, bringing up a dust cloud.

The dust cloud settles and Vilgax was holding Stinkfly by the collar of his clothes as he tried to get away.

Vilgax: *irritated* I grow tired of this.

Vilgax brings his hand towards the hour glass symbol on Stinkfly's face as his index finger began to glow red. Vilgax pressed the symbol and...

(Y/N): Hey! How'd you do that?!

Vilgax: You are nothing but a mere child. Do you honestly believe that you could even attempt at defeating me? Now for the last time, give me the Omnitrix!

Vilgax moved his free hand towards the Omnitrix in order to remove it from (Y/N)'s wrist but green electricity started to generate around it. The Omnitrix then sent out a blast that sent Vilgax flying into the side of a building making him drop (Y/N).

Vilgax: As I thought, the Omnitrix has merged with your DNA.

Vilgax started to walk towards (Y/N) and the wielder of the Omnitrix began to run away once again but Vilgax was able to grab him by the hood of his hoodie.

(Y/N): *to Vilgax* I, uh, don't suppose that means you're gonna let me go, does it?

Vilgax: Hardly.

The metal ball that Vilgax traveled in rolled towards Vilgax and (Y/N) as it began to open up. Vilgax threw (Y/N) inside before going inside and sitting on the chair before it closed up and drove towards his ship.

===================================================================================================

Meanwhile with Max, he was driving up a pathway on Mount Rushmore. He continued driving until he got to the end of the path before he pressed a button underneath his dashboard. Suddenly, the floor beneath him began to shake as it was revealed to be a platform.

The platform lowered down into the ground and into a shaft before it hit the floor. Max came out of the Rustbucket and started to look around in drawers for something. As he opened each one, there were weapons of different sizes in each.

Finally, Max found what he was looking for and pulled it out of the drawer before activating it.

Max: So much for "retirement".

===============================================================================================

Back with (Y/N), he was on Vilgax's ship and was restrained with energy cuffs while the hand with the Omnitrix was inside of a cylinder.

Vilgax: Even now, it still surprises me that the Omnitrix is in the hands of a mere child. *turns to (Y/N)* I should have suspected as much, since you're using it as a play toy!

(Y/N): Hey, I've saved a lot of people by going hero!

Vilgax: You hold the key to a power struggle so ancient, so vast, it is beyond your feeble comprehension. Picture an entire army, each in command of an Omnitrix, all at my command. I will be invincible! I will rule the universe! And the only thing standing between my destiny...is you.

Multiple blade come up from the ground beneath (Y/N) causing him to struggle and try to escape.

Vilgax: *to drone* Prepare for take off. *to (Y/N)* Once we're in orbit, I will finally have the pleasure of destroying this miserable planet. Once and for all!

The ship began to rumble as it's engines were turned on as it was floating in the sky, prepared to leave Earth. Vilgax picked up one of the blades and was about to cut (Y/N)'s arm off to remove the Omnitrix. Suddenly, the Rustbucket came through the wall's of the ship and crashed into Vilgax sending him into a wall.

Computer: Warning! Hull Breach! Power Surge!

Max came out of the Rustbucket before aiming the weapon directly at Vilgax.

Max: Claws off my grandson, Vilgax!

(Y/N): Grandpa?!

Vilgax: *gets up* (L/N)!

Max pulled the trigger firing the a giant blast at Vilgax that sent the alien through a wall in his ship. Max dropped the weapon and ran over to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Grandpa...you know this guy?

Max: It's a long story.

Suddenly, the cylinder (Y/N)'s arm was in started to spark with electricity and what happened next shocked both (Y/N) and Max.

XLR8: Hey...

DIamondhead: What's going...

Wildmutt: RAWR!

Max: Power surge must have affected the watch.

Wildmutt then turned into Four Arms and ripped out of his restraints as the ship began to fly towards the sky. Multiple drones began to fire at both Four Arms and Max and Four Arms shielded Max with his body.

Four Arms: *to Max* Find some cover!

Max ran towards some cover and Four Arms spun around and threw a punch at one of the drones. As his punch was about to make contact, Four Arms transformed once again. Four Arms transformed into Big Chill and his punch went through the drone and froze it and fell to the ground in a block of ice.

Big Chill: Aw man!

Big Chill transformed once again and this time he turned into Grey Matter. Grey Matter hitched a ride on one of the drones before he started to mess with its internal structure.

Grey Matter: A little alien know how and the coast is toast.

Grey Matter jumped to another drone and was about to do the same thing but he transformed into Upgrade and merged with the drone, upgrading it.

Upgrade began to spin around at great speeds before flying towards the drones, destroying them.

Max: Got to get the ship under control.

Upgrade: *surprised* You can fly a space ship?!

 A drone crashed into Upgrade sending him towards the floor. Upgrade lifted his head before firing a green laser out of his face destroying the drone. While Max was trying to stabilize the ship, realizes that the area around her seemed to go dark. He looks up and sees that Vilgax was staring down at him.

Vilgax then grabbed Max before throwing him towards the the hole that he made with the Rustbucket. Vilgax then slams his down on Max as it pins the old man towards the ground. Upgrade destroys another one of the drones and looks over to see that Vilgax had Max underneath his foot.

Upgrade: Grandpa!

Vilgax: *to Max* Your weapon won't help, (L/N). As you can see, I'm much stronger than in our last encounter. Speaking of which, it's about time I've finally had my vengeance upon you. I am going to take you apart...slowly.

Vilgax drew his sword and lifted it up into the air as he was about to strike Max with it.

Upgrade: No!

Upgrade ran towards Vilgax but he was interrupted by multiple drones firing at him. Vilgax then swung his sword downwards and Max cries out in a shout of pain and Upgrade quickly destroyed the robots with his laser.

When he looked back over to where Vilgax and Max were, his eye widened as he saw that his grandfather's right arm was on the floor. Furious, Upgrade charged towards Vilgax and tackled him out of the hole and they both fell through the air.

Upgrade then let go off Vilgax and expanded his body to float down to the ground like a parachute. Upgrade then quickly fired his laser at Vilgax, sending him towards the ground with great force.

Upgrade glided over to one of the faces on Mount Rushmore and as he was about to land he transformed once again.

Upgrade, who now transformed into Ripjaws was hanging from the nose of one of the presidents of America.

Ripjaws: Ugh, sometimes I hate this watch.

===============================================================================================

Back with an one armed Max, he managed to get back up and run over to the ship's controls. He tried to stop the ship from crashing but was unable too.

Max: I have to get out of here.

Max then looked over to the Rustbucket before running over to it and getting inside.

=============================================================================================

Back with Ripjaws, he climbed up the sculpture and made it to the top of the mountain. The fish alien was unable to breath as he was not in any water.

Ripjaws: Can't....breath....need....water.

Ripjaws collapsed on the ground and turned over on his back as he was gasping, unable to breathe. A figure jumped out of the ground and landed on top of Mount Rushmore as it was revealed to be Vilgax.

Vilgax: *to RIpjaws* You are a slippery fish, child. But no longer.

Vilgax reached over to the Omnitrix and was about to try and remove it but Ripjaws transformed into XLR8 and sped away from Vilgax.

XLR8: *furious* You're gonna pay for what you did to my Grandpa...!

XLR8's visor dropped before he ran off in the opposite direction from Vilgax.

Vilgax: You can't hide from me forever, boy!

Suddenly, a blue blur circled back around from the other side of the mountain and dashed towards Vilgax with incredible speed leaving a dust trail behind him. 

XLR8: Wasn't planning on it!

XLR8 reaches Vilgax before reeling back his fist and throws a punch at Vilgax causing a small speed shockwave. When the dust cloud settled, XLR8 fell on his hands and knees in pain while Vilgax was just standing there unfazed by XLR8's attack. 

Vilgax: Can't you see, boy? You can't defeat me.

The rods sticking out of Vilgax's arms began to glow red as they made both of his arms grow larger as his muscle mass increased. Vilgax then raised both of his hands in the air and slammed them into the ground. Before he could get hit, XLR8 dashed away and the head sculpture began to crack before it was destroyed.

Vilgax quickly runs over to XLR8 and then sends him multiple punches. XLR8 used his high speeds to dodge each punch before he jumped up into the air and swung his fist down at Vilgax. 

Vilgax caught XLR8's punch before spinning him around and throwing him into a rock. Suddenly, multiple diamond projectiles began firing at Vilgax as he used his shield to block them. Diamondhead came out of the rock and kept firing at Vilgax.

Vilgax ran towards Diamondhead and reeled back his fist as he was about to throw a punch at Diamondhead. Diamondhead touched the ground with his hand a created a giant diamond crystal to block the punch. Vilgax rushes towards the diamonds and uses his enhanced strength to punch through them. As Vilgax punched through the diamond, Vilgax notices that Diamondhead wasn't on the other side.

Suddenly, from behind Vilgax was Diamondhead who gives him a strong right hook and makes him stumble back. While he was stumbling Vilgax managed to recover his stance and rushed towards Diamondhead and then grabs his face, as he lifts him off the ground, and slams him down head first. Vilgax takes his hand away from Diamondhead's face and sees he was able to crack it.

Diamondhead transformed once again, and Vilgax wasted no time and raised his fist in the air before bringing it down to the transforming Diamondhead. Vilgax's fist slammed down into the ground and went through Diamondhead who turned into Big Chill, who turned intangible.

Vilgax's fist was then frozen solid and Big chill flew through Vilgax's body freezing him solid.

Big Chill: And sometimes, I love this watch.

Big chill heard a sound and looked up to see that Vilgax's ship was crashing towards Earth's surface. His eyes widened as he remembered that Max was still on board of the ship.

Big Chill: Oh no!

Big Chill's wings opened up and he flew towards the space ship to save his Grandpa Max. The ship crashed towards the ground and Big Chill looked towards the crash site and saw the Rustbucket, destroyed.

Big Chill flew towards the Rustbucket and saw that his Grandfather was passed out in the driver seat. 

Big Chill: (He drove out of there even with one arm. That's why he's my Grandpa.)

Big Chill opened the door and took Big Chill out of the driver seat and began to fly towards the nearest hospital in Central City. 

====================================================================================================

[Time Skip]

After several hours, it was now 5:30 p.m. (Y/N) had brought Max towards the hospital and he was immediately brought to a room. (Y/N) was watching through a window as the doctors were examining Max's current condition and wrapping bandages over where he was hurt.

As (Y/N) watched, he clenched his feet as he felt he was about to explode with an emotion he has never felt in his life. His Grandpa was hurt because of Vilgax, he lost his arm because (Y/N) wasn't strong enough to take Vilgax down by himself.

(Y/N) clenched his fist even tighter as he looked down towards the ground. Tears started to fall out of his eyes as his fist began to tremble. (Y/N) wiped his tears before he walked out into the hallway saw that Gwen, her parents and (Y/N)'s parents were in the hallway.

Gwen glanced over and saw that (Y/N) was standing in the hallway.

Gwen:(Y/N)!

Everyone ran over to (Y/N) and began to question him on what happened, but he remained completely silent. For the past few minutes he would only look down to the ground while he was deep in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[In (Y/N)'s Head]

Vilgax: Your weapon won't help, (L/N). As you can see, I'm much stronger than in our last encounter. Speaking of which, it's about time I've finally had my vengeance upon you. I am going to take you apart...slowly.

Max: *screams* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N): (It's all my fault.)

(Y/N) continues to think about the events that happened earlier until he snaps back to reality when he feels someone flick his forehead. When he looks up he sees that Gwen was the culprit, noticing that he hasn't said a single word to any of them.

Gwen: Earth to dweeb. Is anyone in there? We got a call from home. They said Grandpa Max is in the hospital.

(Y/N): O-Oh yeah, right.

Carl: (Y/N), are you okay?

Sandra: Yeah, you seem a bit off.

(Y/N) felt like his emotions were going to explode all at once. He wanted to talk to someone about how he was feeling, but he was unable too. He didn't want to make his family worry about something that is his problem. 

To be honest, he was scared of Vilgax. He was able to overpower each of (Y/N)'s aliens without any real effort behind of it. (Y/N) (L/N) was easily overpowered with simple brute strength, and if he was being honest with himself, if Max hadn't shown up he would have been killed by Vilgax if he had removed the Omnitrix. 

(Y/N) opened his mouth and was about to tell his family what happened but he closes his mouth and just forces a smile.

(Y/N): Thanks, Mom, Dad. But, I'm fine, really. The doctors said that Grandpa should wake up anytime soon, so you guys should wait here. I'm gonna go for a walk and clear my head.

(Y/N) kept his smile then walks past his family, not a single one of them saying a word to each other.  The second his back was towards them, his smile was gone and replaced with a look of guilt, pain and sadness.

Gwen and everyone else then see (Y/N) go through the door and turn the corner leaving their sight.

=================================================================================================

A couple hours have passed and (Y/N) is currently sitting at a table inside of a Burger Shack and was slowly eating his chili fries and his triple cheese burger. People would walk up to (Y/N) and try to get a picture or autograph but he would just brush them off and say "Maybe later". 

Suddenly, his phone lights up and vibrates, grabbing his attention as he sees he has gotten a text. He opened the text and saw that it was Wally who was wondering where he was. (Y/N) then remembered what had happened back at the cave. 

(Y/N): (Whatever it is, they can handle it without me. I need to focus on--)

Suddenly, there was a broadcast across all the TVs in Burger Shack and a familiar face was on the screen.

Vilgax: *through TV* (Y/N) (L/N), I know you can hear me, boy! You're pitiful Grandfather activated the self destruct aboard my ship and now I have no way off of this pitiful planet. You (L/N)'s have crossed me for the final time!

Suddenly, Vilgax pressed a button on the glove on his left hand and the Omnitrix began to glow green and began to talk.

Omnitrix: Coordinates received. 

Vilgax: *through TV* I have just sent the coordinates towards your Omnitrix. Meet me there so that I may deal with you accordingly. I will peal the Omnitrix off of your dead body if I have too.

That was all (Y/N) needed to hear to get up from his table and immediately leave Burger Shack. He then quickly activated the Omnitrix and transformed into Big Chill and spread out his wings before flying towards the coordinates Vilgax sent him.

====================================================================================================

[Time Skip]

An hour goes by and Vilgax had arrived at the point where he had told (Y/N) to meet with him. The location was in a mountainous area that was filled with nothing but dirt and rocks as far as they eye could see. Vilgax makes it to the top of the the hill where he and (Y/N) were to fight and saw the wielder of the Omnitrix sitting on a rock, waiting patiently for him. Helicopters were flying over the area broadcasting the fight to the public.

(Y/N): *stands up* Looks like you didn't chicken out after all.

Vilgax: Make jokes while you can. When this over, I will finally have taken the Omnitrix from you and I will have eradicated this worthless planet off the star maps!

Vilgax then dashes towards (Y/N), then swings his right arm at him. (Y/N) was able to dodge the attack by jumping away and rolls on the ground, and Vilgax's attack cracked the ground. (Y/N) then quickly activates the Omnitrix but suddenly out from the dust comes out Vilgax that right infront of (Y/N).

Vilgax quickly grabbed (Y/N)'s left arm and covers the Omnitrix with his hand, unable for (Y/N) to access it.

Vilgax: Do you think I'll give you the chance to transform?

(Y/N) feeling the intense intimidation from Vilgax tries to break free from his grasp but was unable to make Vilgax even budge an inch. Vilgax then lifts (Y/N) into the air and then slams him back into the ground. Vilgax then lifts him up once more and then throws him towards a small hill. (Y/N) coughs up a little blood from the impact and tries to stay conscious.

Vilgax: Do you really think that I have spent the last five years floating around idly by? I have spent them studying your aliens, every last one. There's nothing you can do that can surprise me.

(Y/N) pressed the button and activated the Omnitrix and slammed it down without looking at which alien he was going to turn into. There was a green flash by the hill that (Y/N) crashed into and a familiar figure came out of the flash and attacked Vilgax and sent him back a few feet.

The green light dims down and reveals that (Y/N) turned into Crashhopper. Crashhopper then looks over to Vilgax and was ready to continue the fight.

Crashhopper: You don't know all of my aliens. Let me introduce you to...Crashhopper!

Crashhopper then gets on all fours and jumps towards Vilgax at full speed, but this time Vilgax quickly puts up his shield sending him back once again. As soon as Crashhopper's head made contact with the shield it started to crack, surprising Vilgax. Without losing his momentum Crashhopper headbutts Vilgax once again, but he manages to side step it this time.

Vilgax grabs Crashhopper by his leg and was about to throw him but Crashhopper managed to turn his body and kick Vilgax in the face. Vilgax let go off Crashhopper and pointed his laser at the alien and was about to fire it.

Crashhopper jumped in the air to dodge the laser however, it was just a faint from Vilgax. Vilgax then jumped into the air before grabbing Crashhopper and slamming him into the ground. Vilgax then tries to to punch Crashhopper once more, but the alien jumped away towards a hill. As soon as his feet touched the hill Crashhopper pushed himself off of the hill and charged towards Vilgax. 

Vilgax quickly activates his shield once again to block the attack as Crashhopper came closer towards him. Crashhopper headbutted the shield and it had enough force to break through the shield and headbutted Vilgax sending him into a hill.

Suddenly, Vilgax's sword came through the dust cloud and headed straight towards Crashhopper. Crashhopper was able to dodge the sword and looked back to see that it had broke a mountain it came into contact with. When Crashhopper looked back, he saw that Vilgax was running towards him and swung his left arm at him.

Crashhopper then stops Vilgax's swing by swinging his head downwards, but Vilgax quickly reacts to this by high kicking the alien in the face sending him back. Crashhopper then headed towards a mountain before he got his head stuck into it. Crashhopper managed to pull his head out of the mountain and began to rub it as he felt great discomfort.

Crashhopper then realizes that the area around him began to grow darker and darker. He looks up to see that Vilgax had enlarged both of his arms and raised them into the air was ready to slam them into Crashhopper.

With killing intent, Vilgax slams his raised arms down on Crashhopper as a shockwave from the impact goes through the area. The people who were watching at home look at the scene in horror but they soon had a sigh of relief.

Vilgax lifts both of his arms and notices that they were both encased in blocks of ice and looks down to see that Crashhopper was gone. Suddenly, a transparent ghost like figure came out of the ground and flew up into the air before revealing itself.

Big Chill: Big Chill!

Vilgax looked back at Crashhopper who had somehow transformed into Big Chill, confused on how he did it.

Vilgax: How...?

Big Chill: A little trick I picked up from a friend of mine. I've been practicing ever since, and looks like I finally got it right.

Vilgax broke out of the ice prison his hand were in and jumped into the and swung at Big Chill. Big Chill went intangible once again causing the punch go straight through him. Big Chill reacted quickly and let out a cold beam out of his mouth and froze Vilgax's entire body, immobilizing him.

Suddenly, Vilgax's left hand began to glow red as he fired a laser that destroyed the ice block he was trapped in before he turned towards Big Chill. The gauntlet in Vilgax's right hand began to glow as he reached towards Big Chill, who was still intangible, and grabbed him.

Big Chill: What the...? You can't grab me when I'm intangible!

Vilgax: No?

An electric current began to flow through the gauntlet and electrocuted Big Chill, causing the alien to scream out in pain. Vilgax then let go off Big Chill as he fell towards the ground.

Vilgax: *evilly* My mistake.

Big Chill: *weakly* Okay...Try picking on someone... your own size.

Big Chill became intangible once again and went through the ground before he transformed once again.

Humungosaur: Humungosaur!

Humungosaur came out of the ground and swung his arm towards Vilgax and sent him up into the air. Humungosaur wasted no time and grabbed Vilgax before throwing him into the ground. Vilgax managed to recover and jumped up into the air before punching Humungosaur in the face making him stumble back.

Humungosaur recovered his stance and glared at Vilgax before charging towards him and Vilgax did the same. When they got closer to each other, they both threw punches at each other causing a huge shockwave.

When the shockwave subsided it was revealed that Humungosaur was on the ground and was underneath Vilgax's foot. Vilgax began to push Humungosaur's head into the ground as the dino alien struggled to escape.

Vilgax: *to Humungosaur* Yield! And your demise will be brief.

Humungosaur slowly moved his hand towards the hour glass symbol on his chest was able to place his hand on it. Suddenly, Humungosaur was engulfed in a green light and Vilgax felt an intense heat coming from beneath his foot. He quickly jumped away and saw that Humungosaur was replaced with a familiar charcoal like figure.

Heatblast: I'm...not done yet...!

Heatblast gets on his knees aims his hand at Vilgax and then sends a fireblast at him but Vilgax was able to dodge just in time. Heatblast then gets back up on his feet before glaring at Vilgax.

Heatblast: Bring it on! 

Heatblast then boosts himself up higher into the air and then dives towards Vilgax while Vilgax jumps up into the air towards Heatblast. Vilgax throws a punch at Heatblast but he was able to dodge it by slightly boosting himself to the side. Heatblast then spins around and raises the temperature of his fist before swinging it into Vilgax's face. 

Vilgax was sent into the ground and the collision caused a crater to be formed when he landed onto the ground. When the dust cleared Vilgax had a burn mark on the side of his face but shook off the burning sensation as he saw Heatblast charging towards him.

Heatblast boosts himself towards Vilgax and throws a punch at him, but this time Vilgax was able to catch it in time with his hand. Heatblast threw another punch with his free hand but Vilgax was able to catch it as well. Heatblast then began to raise the temperature of both of his hands burning Vilgax, as the two pushed each other back.

Vilgax ignores the burning sensation as he he uses his enhanced strength to push Heatblast down on to one knee. The ground beneath Heatblast started to break from the pure strength of the giant alien pushing down on Heatblast. Heatblast who was struggling to push back puts all of his strength through his body and tries to push Vilgax back, but was unable too.

Vilgax: Give up!

Vilgax then lifts Heatblast off the ground and then knees him in the gut. Heatblast gets launched away from the sheer strength of Vilgax's attack and gets sent into a hill. Heatblast shakes off the pain and boosts himself towards Vilgax once again. 

Vilgax swung his arm at Heatblast, but he simply dodged it by boosting himself up into the air once again. Heatblast then throws his hands down sending a huge blast of flames towards Vilgax. Vilgax was able to jump out of the way in time but didn't see Heatblast coming straight towards him.

Heatblast then pulls his fist back as he got closer and closer towards Vilgax, and then throws the punch. Vilgax managed to block the punch but Heatblast's speed caused the ground beneath Vilgax to crumble and produced a shockwave. Heatblast then spun around before kicking Vilgax in the face, knocking him back and knocking off the mask on his face.

Heatblast: You may have studied my aliens for the last five years...But that doesn't mean a thing! Because I'm gonna beat you! Right here, right now!

Suddenly, Heatblast heard a beeping noise he was all too familiar with. He looks down to see that the Omnitrix was flashing red, meaning that (Y/N) was going to turn back into a human.

Heatblast: (No! Not now!)

Heatblast began to increase the temperature of his flames even higher and then grips his fist even tighter as it burned hotter and brighter. Heatblast then boosted himself towards Vilgax before grabbing him and flying up high into the air.

Heatblast and Vilgax start to fly up high higher as they pass through the clouds.

Heatblast: (Please...Don't end yet....! I'm going to stop him....!)

Vilgax: *angry* Let go off me, boy!

Vilgax began to punch Heatblast in the face, trying to make him let go of him but Heatblast kept his grip. Heatblast then raises the temperature of his flames even higher than before as he began to glow. 

A pillar of flames was blasted up into the sky enveloping Vilgax and Heatblast as the flame alien continued to raise the temperatures of his flames.

The people who were flying the news choppers and recording the fight for everyone in Central City to see look up into the sky and see that Heatblast's flames were as bright as the sun. Everyone who were watching from home were shocked to see the bright light in the night sky.

The ball of flames that resembled an asteroid starts to fall down towards the ground, and it got closer to the ground there were two figures inside of it. The two figures then finally crash towards the ground causing a shockwave and a dust cloud to surround the area of the crash site.

There was still a dust cloud surrounding the crash site as everyone was waiting to see who was the winner of the fight. There was a familiar red flash of light and the dust settled revealing the victor.

Cat Grant: (Y/N) (L/N) is the victor!

(Y/N) was covered in multiple scratches and was covered in dirt while his hoodie was torn and was sitting on top of Vilgax's body. Vilgax's body was covered in multiple burns but was still breathing and was still able to move, but barely.

Vilgax: *weakly* You...(L.N)...will always....be a thorn in my side.

(Y/N): Guess it just runs in the family.

===================================================================================================

[Time Skip]

After the authorities took Vilgax away, (Y/N) took out his phone and saw multiple missed tests from Wally. One of them said that the team was going up against the Justice League in the Watchtower. Even though he was confused, (Y/N) ran towards the nearest Zeta Tube to get to the watchtower.

(Y/N) came through the Zeta Tubes with his hand close to the Omnitrix ready to fight.

(Y/N): Alright, Justice League. It's hero ti--

(Y/N) was interrupted by the sight of all his teammates standing in a group completely fine and uninjured.

Kid Flash: He's back! He came back!

The entire team then rush over to (Y/N) and then surround him with a worried expression.

Miss Martian: We were so worried about you.

Superboy: Yeah. 

Robin: We saw the entire thing!

Red Tornado: Congratulations to you all. You have won the day.

Suddenly, a message came up on the computer inside of the Watchtower.

Computer: Happy new year, Justice League.

The new years eve song began to play throughout the Watchtower and (Y/N) picked up Artemis bridal style.

(Y/N): *to Artemis* I should've done this a long time ago.

Artemis: *chuckles*  No kidding.

The two then kiss causing Superboy and Miss Martian, Zatanna and Robin, Aqualad and Rocket to kiss as well. Black Canary came into the room and saw everyone else had someone except for Kid Flash. Black Canary then walked up to the young speedster before giving him a peck on the cheek.

===============================================================================================

[Time Skip]

It has been a few weeks since Vilgax attacked and the scene changes to the prison that Kevin was sent to. Inside of the building was both (Y/N) and his grandpa Max who were walking through the prison.

(Y/N): *to Max* How's the new arm?

Max: *moves robotic arm* It moves pretty well. I'm surprised that Bruce Wayne offered something like this to me.

(Y/N): Honestly, so am I. Why are we here anyway? Never thought you would want to come and visit Vilgax.

Max: We're not here to visit, more of a...relocation for them both.

(Y/N): *confused* Them both?

The two then come up to a visiting area and see both Kevin and Vilgax sitting there. Kevin saw (Y/N) and was about to attack him, but he was electrocuted by the collar he was wearing.

Vilgax: *irritated* What do the both of you want?

Max: Nothing. Just need to relocate you to your new prisons. You'll like it, it has much more space than this place.

Max then pulled out a small projector like weapon and aimed it behind both Vilgax and Kevin. A portal was opened behind them and the two were sucked inside of it before it closed. 

(Y/N): Where did they go?

Max: To the null void. An alternate dimension that me and a friend of mine used to lock up aliens during my Plumber years. They won't be getting out anytime soon.

(Y/N) then looked back at where Kevin and Vilgax used to be and hoped that what his Grandpa just said was true.

[End of Season 1]

(A/N): Should I put Artemis in the movie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 142 6
Steven and The Crystal Gems have defeated their new enemies from homeworld after escaping capture. While everything is returning to normal, Steven st...
30.6K 1.5K 109
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...
2.3K 63 12
Yume is now a third year at Four Star Academy Middle school division. What will she accomplish now that she is the top star idol? Read to find out! A...
3.9K 63 26
Videl couldn't help but envy the new superhero. After she got fed up with frustration by this 'Great Saiyaman', she angrily told him to leave her alo...