you are my superstar | fnaf au

By asthehourspass

a homeless boy named Gregory discovers the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria around town. Desperately, he sneaks... More

New Pizzeria
Way to go, Superstar!
The Daycare
The Dancing Bunny

A New Ally

608 21 32
By asthehourspass

(A/N:) hi guys in this au vanessa and vanny are different people. also disclaimer i have no idea how to clean a deep wound/knife injury so i apologize if it's wrong

"Vanessa! Somebody! Help! Please!" Freddy shouted.

Freddy was holding me running throughout the building.

"Shit...Freddy what the hell happened?!" I hear a woman's voice moving closer.

Everything was still blurry, I couldn't see much.

"Oh my gosh..." Vanessa said in shock after staring at my arm.

"He needs immediate help," Freddy cried.

"To the first aid. NOW!" she shouted, running.

The walls were spinning and all I could notice was Freddy's panicked face. I was so confused on what was going on.

"Freddy..?" I said out loud to get answers.

Freddy looked at me, "Don't worry superstar, you'll be okay I promise."

I looked down at my arm and began to panic again. The pain in my throat was back but I had to show them that I was strong.

"Almost there!" Vanessa shouted.

The fast movement was making me feel sick especially with the blurriness around. Then a new room with red walls appeared.

"Lay him down!" Vanessa commanded.

I felt my body drop and laid out. I couldn't feel anything in my right arm. Looking around at the freaked out Vanessa and Freddy started to make me feel anxious.

"Freddy.." I called out again nervous.

Freddy rubbed my head, "Shhh, it's okay Gregory, everything's going to be okay."

I was so confused and anxious. What was happening. I'm trying so hard to not let the pain in my throat release.

"We have to clean it first Freddy.." Vanessa sighed, knowing it will hurt very bad.

"I know I'll stay by him," Freddy starts, "just please be gentle."

Vanessa grabs the saline off the counter and pours it on a piece of cloth, "This might hurt a bit buddy."

I look at Freddy and swallow.

"You're so strong Gregory just squeeze my hand," Freddy grabs my hand.

My heart was beating so fast, I was so scared.

"Do you want me to countdown?" Vanessa asked.

I nod my head, looking away.

"3...2...1..." she counts down.

I feel a burning sensation on my arm. Then it got worse.

"GAH. OW!" I shouted, my eyes starting to water.

I start to squeeze Freddy's hand. Hard.

"You're doing great Gregory," Vanessa says continuing to clean the wound.

The burning goes farther in. Making tears fall out of my eyes and to kick out of response.

"It hurts!" I cried, looking at Vanessa.

Vanessa stops, "I'm almost done. I promise."

Freddy smiles, "You got this superstar."

I take a deep breathe and close my eyes, ready to feel it again. Holding Freddy's hand was making this better. The cloth was being pushed harder since a patch of dried blood wouldn't come off.

"AGH!" I cried, trying not to move my arm.

Vanessa finally cleans the dried up blood and any laying around bacteria.

"Done!" Vanessa smiled, taking off the cloth.

My arm felt weak and I looked at Freddy with my weary eyes.

Freddy smiled at me, "I'm so proud of you Gregory."

Something about those words hit my heart. I started to cry. I've never felt so appreciated by someone even when I'm causing them distress.

"Don't cry! I didn't mean to make you sad! I'm sorry superstar!" Freddy panicked.

I start to laugh, "No, no I'm fine! It's just no ones ever said that to me before."

Freddy gives one of those genuine reassurance smiles.

"Freddy you need to wrap his arm quickly, he's still losing a lot of blood," Vanessa hands him the bandages.

"On it," Freddy grabs the bandages and begins to wrap my arm.

"Well kid, I'm glad your okay," Vanessa begins, "but you need to go home now. I know you snuck in here. Your parents are probably worried sick."

The room goes silent, I didn't want to have to explain why I'm here. Freddy finishes the bandages.

"Well- Vanessa-" Freddy starts.

"I..I- uh don't have parents," I look down awkwardly.

By the look on Vanessa's face, I could tell she felt bad.

"Omg..I'm so sorry- I-" Vanessa tries to explain herself.

"No it's fine. I just don't want to go back outside and hide in the sewers," I sniff from my runny nose after crying.

"Gregory.." Freddy says looking at me.

"Or have to deal with creepy strangers coming up to me, oh and have to constantly beg for money in order to eat or drink," I was letting out everything on my mind.

"Gregory-" Freddy tried to lose my track of thought.

"And constantly be freezing at night and not have somebody to talk to about your..." I stop, noticing how far I've gone and get embarrassed.

I look down in embarrassment, "I'm sorry."

I then feel a robot body against mine. Freddy hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Don't be, don't worry I will fix this and figure everything out," Freddy reassured me.

I smiled back and let go.

"Thank you Freddy," I say standing back up.

Freddy looks at me, "No problem superstar."

"Gregory here, I have some ibuprofen for you," Vanessa hands me a cup of water and a pill.

I swallow the pill and drink the water, hoping my headache afterwards disappears.

"I would say you're gonna need stitches after all this, but for now let's focus on why your arm is like that," Vanessa stated, it sounded like she was suspicious.

"Wait...yeah Gregory, what happened to you?" Freddy asked.

I stare at them awkwardly, knowing they're probably not going to believe my story.

"Well uh-" I try to think of a way to explain it.

"There was, I think a girl, in a bunny costume and she was like dancing..." I start.

Freddy and Vanessa look at each other like what is he talking about.

"And uh, she like knew my name and had a knife and then she started to chase meee..and then she caught me and cut my ALREADY injured arm more just to see me cry," I rolled my eyes, "and then she grabbed me and almost put it to my neck but I kicked her and ran to hide."

Freddy's face said it all on what he was thinking.

"Oh and then you came and she ran," I laugh.

"A child murderer in a bunny costume? Wait it kinda makes sense," Vanessa states.

Freddy squints his eyes in confusion, "Why would someone want to kill you though, and who is this rabbit?"

I shrug, happy they weren't trying to say my story was fake or that it was a lie.

"Well all I know is I'm never leaving you behind now superstar," Freddy pulls me near his leg.

I smile at him, "Plus now we have Vanessa to help us."

Vanessa rolls her eyes, "I was really mad at you kid, but you're okay now."

Me and Freddy laugh and we all decide to get out of the first aid.

"So where should we go now?" Vanessa asks curiously.

"I wanna catch that bunny bitch!" I shouted in excitement.

Vanessa starts bursting out laughing at my comment.

"Gregory! Language! Do you need me to discipline you!" Freddy yelled at me.

I try to hide my laugh, "Sorry Freddy, hear those words around almost everyday."

Freddy scuffed and looked away.

"I should probably code the robots to not look for you anymore," Vanessa smiles.

I look at her shocked, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY."

"The animatronics should stop being on finding a kid protocol," Vanessa says unsurely.

"So YOU'RE the reason I almost died too!" I yell upset.

"Oh. My bad," Vanessa almost laughs.

"YOU LITTLE B-" I get cut off by Freddy slamming his hand over my mouth.

"Okay that's enough you too. We're gonna try and find the nearest person or animatronic nearby and try to figure out what's going on," Freddy commands.

I had an uneasy feeling about this.

"Freddy they're gonna try and get me!" I said climbing onto his back so he could give me a piggy back ride.

Freddy lifted me up, "Like I said, I promise I won't let anything happen to you superstar."

I still was worried what if they could see me or detect something.

"Yeah you got me now," Vanessa smirks.

"Oh shut up," I roll my eyes.

I could already tell me and Vanessa are gonna have a love-hate relationship.

"Let's head to the main atrium, I'm sure one of them has to be around there somewhere," Freddy states.

I didn't really want to see any more of those things, but Freddy was doing so much for me that I should probably help him with his friends. As long as I'm not alone.

Vanessa yawned, "I'm exhausted."

Me too honestly. I could easily fall asleep while Freddy is carrying me.

"It's so late," I groan, "but it takes me til like 2 am to fall asleep anyway."

It was true, I could never really fall asleep out there. It was either I was hungry, thirsty, or freezing. Never really was the most comfortable going to bed either. Knowing that someone could just sneak up and take me. It horrifies me.

"We're here!" Freddy smiles.

The atrium was huge reminds me of when I was about to watch the show, but it shut down. All I wanted was to see how a birthday party was like.

"I think I see Roxy near the stage," Vanessa points forward.

I haven't really been caught or near Roxy so I hope she's not good at finding kids.

"This place is so...huge and pretty!" I smiled in awe.

"I know, I love it here!" Freddy smiled back. 

I climb down Freddy, "I should probably go into your chest cavity now."

"Oh that's right!" Freddy remembers.

His stomach hatch opens and I climb in. The small, dark, and tight place again. Gosh I hated it in here, but it was the only thing keeping me safe. And I sorta trusted Freddy now.

"Vámonos amigos!" Vanessa shouted running down the not moving escalators.

I could hear Freddy's feet thumping quickly across the place. I hope this goes by quick.

"Roxanne!" I hear Freddy yell and his noise from his body stopped.

"Freddy? Have you found that kid yet?" Roxy asks annoyed.

Jeez. Straight to the point. This whole place is tryna get me! I'm worried about what Freddy's gonna say.

"Uh- Nope! Just uh- hehe searching," Freddy chuckles.

I face palm. How is he so bad at lying?

"Righttttt, we should've found him by now! It's not fair!" Roxy yelled in anger.

Vanessa just kinda stood there not knowing what to say.

"What are we gonna do when we find the kid?" Freddy asked wanting an answer.

I positioned my body better so my back was more comfortable, almost like I was laying down.

"Did she not tell you?" Roxy said confused.

Vanessa looked at Freddy, signaling I don't know what she's talking about.

"Uhm- who is she?" Vanessa asks.

Roxy's eyes went red.

"Keep searching. He can't hide forever," Roxy grinned.

"Uh Freddy? What's going on?" Vanessa asks him concerned.

"Come on out! NOBODY will miss you!" Roxy shouted angrily.

What is happening. It's like she's talking like some stupid A.I. Like I know she is an A.I. but I'm pretty sure they all have personalities.

"Roxy are you okay? Why are you talking like that?" Vanessa asks concerned.

I heard sniffing noises from outside. Roxy was sniffing the area.

"I SMELL HIM!" She shouted.

My heart dropped. I forgot wolves could smell things better.

"We are terribly sorry but uh me and Vanessa have to go!" Freddy yelled and mouthed RUN to Vanessa.

I feel the robot moving again for awhile until they finally slow down.

"What was that!" I shouted.

"Somethings not right with Roxanne...especially her eyes," Vanessa said worriedly.

Freddy frowns, "Normally she would act a lot different if there was actually a missing kid."

I thought to myself. I told y'all this place is creepy.

"But what about the 'she' that Roxy was talking about?" Vanessa brought up.

"I have no idea. I'm so worried," Freddy sighs.

That's when it hit me. 'She' right? So it has to be a girl maybe the girl is the person in the bunny costume! She's probably hacking them or messing with their code.

"It's probably the dancing rabbit girl, it makes sense," I mention.

Freddy raises his eyebrows, "That does make sense! How could she possibly be so smart to affect their coding though."

Everyone goes silent. It was so confusing. What were we gonna do?

I groan, "Freddy can you let me out now."

"Oh sorry forgot about that superstar!" Freddy laughs.

The stomach hatch opens and climb back out. Stretching my back and legs.

"We could try Chica maybe she's okay?" Freddy asked.

I laugh, "Nope she's already tried to attack me."

"Monty?"

"Him too."

Freddy groans in frustration.

"What are we gonna do!" Vanessa yells annoyed.

I open my Fazwatch and look at the recent notifications popped up. Huh. Monty, Chica, and Roxy upgrades. What is this?

"Freddy look!" I shouted showing him my Fazwatch.

Freddy and Vanessa walk over and look at my watch out of curiosity.

"Check out these pictures. Chica has some sort of special voice box, Roxy has new eyes, and Monty was given better claws. We have to get these! We could upgrade you!" I shouted excited.

Freddy sighed, "Gregory..those parts belong to my friends. I would never do anything to hurt them."

"What?! All they've done all night is try to hurt me!" I shouted, then mumble under my breath, "they get what they deserve..."

"There must be a good explanation. They are not capable of hurting a guest. None of us are. It would go against our programming," Freddy said confused.

"But! You saw how...nevermind," I look away from him.

I was annoyed. Did he not see how weird Roxy's programming was earlier? Did he not understand how I almost died? Sometimes you have to hurt others in order to make things better.

Vanessa whispers to me, "I'm fine with your plan."

That made me feel a bit better. Freddy probably doesn't understand from a human perspective.

I smile and whisper back, "Okay, well let's just uh figure it out and try and convince Freddy."

"Alright."

I grin, "Well guys I have a plan!"

We're gonna upgrade Freddy.

(A/N:) hi y'all hope u liked that chapter🕺🕺. sorry if this chapter was kinda boring just showing how bonds are starting yeah i guess. well next chapter is gonna be very suspenseful so get ready. ok bye y'all love u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC