𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕌ℕℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝔻𝔸�...

بواسطة dxmb_wexb

Kouka Kingdom had two beautiful princess. One with fiery red hair. The other with eyes that changes shades of... المزيد

[ 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖘 ]
[ 𝕶𝖔𝖚𝖐𝖆 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 ]
[ 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝕾𝖔𝖔 - 𝖂𝖔𝖓 ]
[ 𝕭𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖞𝖆𝖑 ]
[ 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙 ]
[ 𝕺𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖋 ]
[ 𝕶𝖆𝖓 𝕿𝖆𝖊 - 𝕵𝖚𝖓 ]
[ 𝕾𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕱𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝖁𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 ]
[ 𝕾𝖐𝖞 ]
[ 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖑𝖉 ]
[ 𝕱𝖚𝖚𝖌𝖆 ]
[ 𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖊 ]
[ 𝕰𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝕳𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖘 ]
[ 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊 ]
[ 𝕱𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 ]
[ 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖗𝖘 ]
[ 𝕬𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖘 ]
[ 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 ]
[ 𝕮𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖋 ]
[ 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 ]
[ 𝕴𝖐-𝖘𝖔𝖔 ]
[ 𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]
[ 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 ]
[ 𝖁𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖔𝖉 ]
[ 𝕬𝖉𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 ]
[ 𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕹𝖔. 1 ]
[ 𝕱𝖔𝖌 ]
[ 𝕳𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖞𝖚𝖚 𝖁𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖌𝖊 ]
[ 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 ]
[ 𝕶𝖎-𝖏𝖆 ]
[ 𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕹𝖔. 2 ]
[ 𝕮𝖔𝖆𝖙 ]
[ 𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 ]
[ 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖒 ]
[ 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 ]
[ 𝕽𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 ]
[ 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 ]
[ 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆 ]
[ 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓-𝖆𝖍 ]
[ 𝕬𝖓 𝕴𝖉𝖎𝖔𝖙 ]
[ 𝕬𝖜𝖆 ]
[ 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]
[ 𝕿𝖊𝖘𝖙 ]
[ 𝕵𝖆𝖊-𝖍𝖆 ]
[ 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 ]
[ 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 ]
[ 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2 ]
[ 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 ]
[ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓 ]
[ 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕵𝖔𝖇 ]
[ 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆 𝕻𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 ]
[ 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]
[ 𝕰𝖆𝖘𝖞 ]
[ 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐 ]
[ 𝕳𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖒 ]
[ 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊 𝕬𝖜𝖆 ]
[ 𝕸𝖞 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖆𝖙𝖍 ]
🤭
[ 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖓 ]
[ 𝖅𝖊𝖓𝖔 ]
[ 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 ]
[ 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝕴𝖐-𝖘𝖔𝖔 ]
[ 𝕾𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉 ]
[ 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕶𝖎𝖏𝖆'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓-𝖆𝖍'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕵𝖆𝖊-𝖍𝖆'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝖅𝖊𝖓𝖔'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉 ]

[ 𝕳𝖊'𝖘 𝕳𝖊𝖗𝖊 ]

946 41 0
بواسطة dxmb_wexb

Kija sat upon a log as the rest of you set up the tent, the poor man vigorously avoided all and any bugs. You who was watching him from a distance, laughed to yourself, amused by his cute reactions. You, eventually got up heading towards him, picking a small bug of his shoulder.

"Kija! Hey!" You greeted the man, taking a seat beside him. He offered you a smile before saying: "Princess! Don't sit down there, there are bugs!" He shrieked the last part, a smile forming on your face. "Kija! It's okay, hahaha! Speaking of, are you okay? You've been so down, lately." You asked the man, as he forced you to get off the ground and sit on the log instead.

"I.. I'm fine, princess." He mumbled, his head facing the ground, you stared at him, sighing. "You know.. today, and well yesterday and all the other days.. I felt kinda useless. It's cause, well everyone here has a job to do, a role to play, and I'm just following you all and-" before you could finish, Kija spoke up.

"That's not true, princess! You.. you're amazing! You are incredibly brave, and very talented at defense and offense, you looked amazing while fighting the other day, and you're good at healing people, and keeping their spirits up. Meanwhile I.. I.." He paused for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"Meanwhile you, are doing an amazing job trying to find the Seiryuu. He's close, I can practically feel it! You also do a good job to make the group more lively, and fun. And.. you make me not feel so lonely." Before you could take back your words, Kija offered you the largest smile he could ever even offer, blush spread onto your cheeks and you didn't know if it was because you were embarrassed or something else.

🪐🪐🪐

In the morning, Kija smacked his palms onto his cheeks, riling himself up with encouragement, he was determined to find the blue dragon today. Yona, softly brushed her hand past his dragon one, concerned about why he just slapped himself. "Kija.. where you able to sleep?" She asked him, as he slightly became embarrassed from the sudden attention.

"Eh? Yes, I did. The princess, helped me.." Kija paused for a second, looking in your direction, as Yona followed his gaze. You, were busy, drawing with a stick in the mud to notice. A small smile formed on Yona's face, she was glad her sister didn't feel alone.

Yona was actually aware of your anxiety of being alone, she also knew that your biggest fear was loneliness, after running away from the castle, she knew that loneliness would definitely have increased, especially when Hak's attention has been more on her than you.

She hoped that it reduced, after Yoon and Kija joined the group, but was extremely happy to hear that you actually were okay. "Kija, is this the place?" Yoon asked, popping into the conversation, the genius boy himself expected disappointment, as he assumed this wasn't the place either, and continued marking his map.

But Kija's blue eyes shot open, as he felt a connection to the blue dragon. "The seiryuu.. he's here.."

🪐🪐🪐

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Hak x reader بواسطة benniewaana

الخيال (فانتازيا)

126 1 7
two princesses from Kouka kingdom. This story includes Mentions of rape/ murder. Smut(you can skip) and fluff etc
133K 5.2K 37
Everyone knew about King Il's two daughters. The youngest, Yona, was known for her vibrant red hair in Kouka. Grown inside the castle her entire life...
99.3K 3K 25
You y/n, former personal servant to the late princess Yona, are traveling around Kouka kingdom after the death of king-il II and his precious daughte...
275K 10K 83
(Name), is the sister of Soo-won, the only daughter of king's brother, which made her Yona's cousin, the two were inseperable. Being practically sist...