Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

By LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... More

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

Reviving The Saiyan Race

1.2K 19 8
By LordMidnight5

Midnight POV

It's been a year ever sense me and Kobayashi was brought here. Everything has a purpose so if we were brought her it's for a reason. I haven't found it what for but I will send us home. On the bright side we made friends with all the Z Fighters. Well we will have issues with Vegeta but everyone else is cool. I help Yamcha with his baseball career. I stop crying with Krillin. I help Chi-Chi and Goki take care of Goten. I take care of be Videl whenever Gohan's at work and she need help. I invent things with Bulma. I help Tien train when he wants to. I train and spend time with Goten and Trunks. We've also have had some funny moments. There was the time Goten accidentally called me dad. There's also a time an invention blew up in my face. Right now I'm on my way to Bulma's house because she told me to come over. I arrived at Bulma's house and went inside. Walking around looking for Bulma. I heard shouting on the back yard. I walked outside to see Bulma and Vegeta standing by a ship. I then hear a conversation I shouldn't.

3rd POV

Bulma: I can't believe you going to space again!!! What's wrong with you ever sense Midnight and Kobayashi showed up you been an even bigger jerk than normal!!!

Vegeta: you wouldn't understand woman!!! It was already annoying enough to be under that idiot kakarota I'm not going to set here and let that bastard be stronger than me!!!

Bulma: your doing all this because he's stronger than you!!! How about you spend time with Trunks, your child!!! Cause frankly he might as well be my husband!!! He's spent more time with Trunks in a whole year then you have his entire life!!!

Vegeta: then maybe you should marry him instead woman!!!

Bulma: maybe I will you asshole!!
Vegeta: whatever woman I don't care. Maybe I made the wrong choice marrying you.

Vegeta walks into the ship and takes off. Midnight decided to act like he didn't hear anything. He didn't want to cause Bulma more problems. He walked up Bulma like he just came from the house.

Midnight: ah here you are Bulma. I was looking everywhere for you.

Bulma: oh Midnight your here good there's something I want to give you.

Midnight: oh what is it?

Bulma: follow me to the lab.

Midnight and Bulma went to the lab. On the way there they ran into Trunks. Midnight went in telling Trunks to keep getting stronger to protect Mai and his mom. Bulma smiled at this interaction. When Trunks left Midnight and Bulma kept hearing twords the lab. After they got there Bulma started to rummage through her doors looking for what she means to give Midnight. A minute later she finds it. She hands a device to Midnight it looks like a high tech watch.

Midnight: what's this Bulma?

Bulma: it's a watch that connects to your phone. It can store items to like clothes. It also allows you to talk to others across dimensions. Because your trying to get to you dimension I wanted to give you a way to talk to everyone here.

Midnight: Bulma you didn't have to.

Bulma: it's a gift for already playing and spending time with Trunks.

Midnight put the watch on his wrist. He then hugged Bulma, she was surprised at this but hugged back. Midnight knew Bulma argument with Vegeta was bothering her. He decided to talk to her about it but not just flat out tell her what he heard. Midnight broke the hug and looked her in the eyes.

Midnight: Bulma are you okay you seem sad.

Bulma: I'm fine Midnight

Midnight: Bulma don't lie to me I can tell something's wrong what is it?

Bulma hugs Midnight again burying her head in his chest. She began to cry into his chest. Midnight rubs her back as she cries. Bulma goes on explaining what happens between her and Vegeta. Midnight continues to comfort her.

Bulma: I just don't understand am I ugly, am I not good enough.

Midnight: Bulma look at me.

Bulma looks up at Midnight. Her eyes red from crying. Midnight wipes her tears.

Midnight: Bulma listen to me you aren't ugly not are you not good enough. You are a beautiful, smart, strong woman.

Bulma looks into Midnight's purple eyes. She quickly gets lost in them, Midnight is in the same situation starting into her blue eyes. They began to lean closer to each other. It wasn't long until their lips connected. They both melted into the kiss. Midnight put his hands on Bulma's waist, while Bulma wrapped her arms around Midnight neck.

Bulma: (I shouldn't be doing this I have a husband, yet I can't stop. Something inside me tells me to be his.)

Midnight: (what's wrong with me I should be stopping her but I can't. Something's telling me to make her mine.)

Their tongues fought for dominance. Midnight won and began to explore his new territory. They don't broke the kiss for air. Both heavily breathing for air.

Midnight: Bulma we should stop someone could walk in.

Bulma: your right we should stop. We'll keep this after little secret.

Bulma kisses Midnight's check and walks out the lab. Midnight leaves Capsule Corp and flies to Chi-Chi and Goki's house. He lands and knocks on the door. Midnight expected Goku or Chi-Chi to open the door but Goten opens the door.

Goten: hey Midnight are you here to see mom.

Midnight pats Goten's head.

Midnight: sure am where is your mom by the way.

Goten: she's inside come on in.

Midnight and Goten enter the house. Goten goes to play. Midnight walks into the kitchen to see Chi-Chi cooking. He walks up to her and pokes here side to get her attention. Chi-Chi looks over from cooking.

Chi-Chi: hey Midnight what brings you here?

Midnight: I can't here for Goki and also to see you.

Chi-Chi: aww you didn't have to.

Chi-Chi hugs Midnight, but unknown to Midnight he was releasing an scent that he couldn't smell but Chi-Chi could. Chi-Chi inhaled the scent she felt the urge to become Midnight's. Midnight felt the same feeling he felt with Bulma. He wanted to make her his, he wanted her to submit to him. When they looked each other in the eyes it got worse. Chi-Chi inhaled more of the scent her urges grew. The more Midnight looked into her eyes the more his urges grew as well. It wasn't long until they found each other leaning forward. Midnight planted his lips on hers. Chi-Chi wrapped her arms around Midnight's neck. Midnight's hands trailed down to her waist. Midnight hand began to move twords Chi-Chi plump ass. Before his hands could reach he got over his urges. He broke the kiss with Chi-Chi.

Midnight: Chi-Chi we shouldn't be doing this.

Chi-Chi: why not

Midnight quickly came up with and excuse.

Midnight: because Goten is here and so is Goki.

Hearing this Chi-Chi came back to her senses as well.

Chi-Chi: oh God your right I'm let's keep this to are selves.

Midnight: yeah let's do that.

Chi-Chi: Goki's room is down the hall to the left. I'm going to get back cooking.

Midnight left the kitchen and went to Goki's room. He knocked on the door only to receive no answer. He opened the door to find and empty room. He then heard the shower going. He decided to wait for Goki do he sat on her bed.

Midnight: (okay let's think about this. I've been feeling weird all day. I keep getting the other to fuck every woman I know. It's not my incubus side I can tell-)

Midnight thoughts are cut off by Goki exiting the bathroom. She had a freshly clean version of her GI on. Midnight's urges started to get out of control again. He used all his will power to suppress them. Once again unknown to him Goki inhaled the scent he was releasing. Hearts appeared in her eyes before she quickly went back to normal.

Goki: oh hey Midnight why are you here?

Midnight: I came to see if you wanted to hang out.

Goki: sure where are we going.

Midnight: there's is a new amusement park I wanted to take you then maybe take Kobayashi, Chi-Chi and Goten with us next time.

Goki: sure let's go.

Midnight and Goki leave the house and take to the skies. The where flying and talking about things. It was all jokes and fun until Midnight got on a serious topic.

Midnight: Goki I'm going to ask you something and depending on your answer. We will do it but have to change the day of going to the amusement park.

Goki: it's okay as long as we're hanging out I don't mind.

Midnight: Ok, Goki you and Vegeta are the last full-blooded Saiyans right?

Goki: yeah why.

Midnight: have you ever thought of just reviving them.

Goki: actually no.

Midnight: well Shenron grants wishes so let's just summon him and ask to revive them.

Goki: people say they take over planets though are you sure it's a good idea.

Midnight: I'll get Beerus's to help me stop them, they're more like to listen to him because he is the God Of Destruction.

Goki: ok I trust you.

Midnight: great let's go!

Timeskip

Midnight and Goki gathered all seven dragon balls. They are currently in Bulma's backyard with Kobayashi and the rest of the Z Fighters. Midnight drug Vegeta there against his will, he also go Beerus and Whis to join them.

Midnight: Yosha, let's do this. Come forth great Shenron and Grant my wish.

The sky turns dark and Shenron comes out from the dragon balls.

Shenron: I am the eternal Shen- oh it's you asshole the hell do you want now?

Midnight: oh calm your tail I called you here for a reason.

Shenron: ok what do you want?

Midnight: let's cut to the chase 1st wish Give me the but if my power that I know you have.

Shenron: easy

Midnight: 2nd give me the information on my dimensional travel ability so I can fit me a Kobayashi home.

Shenron: ok

Midnight: and left but not least I want you to bring back the Saiyan race and their Planet.

Everyone except Goki looked at Midnight like he was crazy.

Z Fighters: you want to do what?!!

Midnight: oh calm down I have a plan that's why Beerus is here.

Shenron: I don't know what your planning but I will do it.

Shenron's eyes glow red Midnight felt power course through him. Information flooded his mind about the power to dimensional travel. Then a white light surrounds Bulma's backyard. Second later thousand to millions of Saiyan were in front of everyone. Two Saiyans at the front of the group stood out the most.

"King Vegeta/KV"

"Queen Shani"

Midnight walks up to the two. He gives a small bow to the the girl, but he gave the man a glare.

Midnight: hello there.

Random Saiyan: General Kenobi.

Take two

Midnight: hello I'm Midnight I've-
KV: where are we?! why have you brought us here?!

Midnight grew a tick mark because of being interrupted.

Midnight: will you shut up and let me explain.

KV: why you ungrateful little brat.

KV rushed at Midnight going for a punch. Midnight dodges the punch. KV then goes for a kick but Midnight blocks it with his own kick. Their clash created shock waves.

KV had a scowl on his face. Midnight hair was covering his eyes. He was severely holding back not to break KV's leg. Midnight decided to speak during their clash.

Midnight: are you done yet?

KV was punched into the crowd of Saiyans. Everyone looked to see Queen Shani was the one to do it. She looked to Midnight and smiled.

Shani: sorry about my Ex-husband he's an idiot.

Midnight: It's fine Queen Shani.

Shani: please just call me Shani. I stop being royalty the day I left that Bastard.

Midnight: alright I shall call you Shani.

Midnight gave Shani a smile. While Midnight was suppressing his urges. He was still unknown to the scent he was releasing. Shani inhaled the she looked twords Midnight as hearts appeared in her eyes and she licked her lips. She quickly returned to normal. Midnight explains to her how he brought them back from the dead. Suddenly Midnight was blasted through the chest. Midnight played along to see what would happen. He fell down to the ground. Everyone looked over to see KV smirking. Vegeta also had a small smirk on his face seeing Midnight's falling body. Bulma saw Vegeta smirk she was angry but worried about Midnight so she dismissed it. Kobayashi knew Midnight was faking it but no one else did. Shani looked at Midnight body on the floor. Her anger rising each second, she looked over at KV with a scowl on her face.

Shani: you scum he did nothing wrong!! He brought us back from the dead and you kill him!! You stupid egoistical, selfish bastard!!

Shani hair flashed yellow and her eyes flashed teal. Her KI rised as she let out a scream. She was engulfed in a yellow light. When it died down her hair was spiked and yellow and eyes were teal. She had an angry expression, she dashed twords King Vegeta and was about to punch him. Before she could hit him Midnight blocked the punch. Seeing Midnight, Shani's eyes widened. Midnight just gave her a smile, her anger subsided and he hair went back to normal. Everyone besides Kobayashi was shocked to see Midnight alive. Midnight rubbed the back of his head with a chuckle.

Midnight: sorry about that I wanted to see how things played out.

Shani: but how are you alive.

Midnight: ohh I'm immortal and Shani good job you have become a Super Saiyan.

Shani: a Super Saiyan like the legend?

Midnight: well yeah but it's not really that of legend any more.

Shani: what do you mean not a legend anymore?

Midnight: how about we show you. Goki, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta, Trunks. Theirs one more amongst Saiyans.

Goki, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta and Trunks step forward. Midnight smile at Vegeta's corporation. Midnight looks at the group of Saiyan and sees the one he's looking for. He finds a Saiyan that looks like a male version of Goki.

"Bardock"

Midnight: hey what's your name?

Bardock: names Bardock

Midnight: could you come with me to the front please?

Bardock: okay

Bardock goes with Midnight to the front standing next to the others. Midnight turns back to Shani and the rest of the Saiyans.

Midnight: here are all the Super Saiyans. Alright everyone let's do this.

Super Saiyans: okay

Everyone in Midnight's group begin to raise their KI. They're all surrounded in a golden light. It died down and they stood there as a Super Saiyan. All other Saiyans stood in shock as not only were there more Super Saiyans, but even children at the age of seven and eight. Everyone in Midnight's group has a smile except for Bardock and Vegeta. Bardock had a blank face, while Vegeta had a confident, prideful smirk.

Midnight: see not really much of a legend anymore.

Midnight began to talk to Shani about how to become a Super Saiyan. He agreed to train her and others she deems worthy. Vegeta got surrounded by a group of Saiyan girls. Bulma saw this and grew sad. Midnight saw this out the corner of his eyes. He let out a quick quiet growl. He created a clone to hug Bulma. She hugged his clone back. King Vegeta walks up to Midnight with an angry face.

KV: I demand you teach me to turn to a Super Saiyan.

Midnight: no

KV: fine I give you an offer you can't ignore.

Midnight: what offer?

KV: fight me off I win you teach me.

Midnight: what do I get out of this?

KV: if you win you can have my ex-wife Shani.

Midnight: you can't decided that. How about if I win you are no longer king and Shani is queen.

KV: fine deal.

All the Saiyans stood there in shock as King Vegeta accepted the deal. Some of them had faith in King Vegeta's strength. Others didn't think King Vegeta would win because Midnight is a super Saiyan.

Midnight: hold on real quick I need to do something.

King Vegeta: fine do whatever doesn't change that I'm going to win.

Midnight: ok whatever 😑

Midnight flies to Goki, Gohan, and Goten and puts them in the front. He then grabs Bardock and two Saiyans with long hair and put them facing Goki and the others.

"Raditz

"Gine"

Goki: umm Midnight who are they well besides my brother Raditz

Midnight: well you know your brother but Goki these are your parents and Gohan and Gotem's grandparents. Bardock and Gine.

Goki: Ehh my parents.

Gohan/Goten: these are our grandparent

Gine/Bardock: kakarota you've grown so big.

They all embraced in a big hug. Midnight smiled at the interaction. King Vegeta was getting impatient.

With Whis and Beerus

Whis: things have grown quite lively my lord.

Beerus: it sure has Whis.

Whis: well Midnight seems to have thing under control Lord Beerus we should get going.

Beerus: now hold on Whis I want to see this fight I wonder how far Midnight will go.

Whis: alright my Lord we shall stay.

Back to Midnight

KV: I'm getting impatient boy let's fight already.

Midnight: alright I guess I got to fight an asshole.

Gine: Midnight

Midnight: yeah

Gine: kick his ass

Midnight: wow umm I kinda expected that from Bardock but ok.

Midnight flies up to King Vegeta who was waiting in the sky.

Gine: what a nice guy.

Goki: yeah

Gine: you like him.

Goki: what no I don't.

Raditz: actually kakarota is easy to tell you do.

Bardock: they're right you know.

Gohan: yeah even I can tell mom.

Goten: what's going on?

Gohan: you'll understand someday Goten.

With Midnight

KV: good I was getting impatient boy. Now let's do this.

Midnight: whatever let's just fight.

KV: with pleasure.

KV rushes at Midnight and goes for a punch. Midnight dodges it with a blank expression. Piccolo looks at Gohan. Gohan looks back up at Piccolo.

Gohan: what is it Piccolo.

Piccolo: see what he did.  He DODGED!!!

King Vegeta rushed at Midnight again. Midnight decided to fight back this time. They clashed for a bit. Everything King Vegeta did Midnight mirrored it.

Midnight began to dodge all his attacks with a blank expression. King Vegeta grew angry at Midnight not being interested in the fight. Midnight grew more bored by the second. King Vegeta threw a heavy punch at Midnight. Still with his booed expression he moved King Vegeta's fist to the side. Midnight decided to end the fight. He transformed into a Super Saiyan God. He elbowed King Vegeta in the stomach. Midnight followed it by kicking him in the face down to the ground.

King Vegeta crashed into the ground. He created a crater and a dust cloud. The dust cleared and it showed King Vegeta knocked out. Midnight descended down to the ground and detransformed. Midnight picked up King Vegeta.

Midnight: as we agreed on Shani is now the queen. Also I'm going to be gone for a little bit. I'm going to get the rest of the saiyans settled in Planet Vegeta again.

Midnight's crest appeared under all the saiyans. What Midnight didn't know was Vegeta was hidden in the crowd of saiyans. Midnight teleported all of them to Planet Vegeta. They all arrived in the palace.  Midnight then escorted all the saiyans out of the palace. Shani stopped him from kicking out one female saiyan though.

"Nira"

Midnight: so why did you want me to leave her here?

Shani: well I need a right hand and she's my best friend Nira

Midnight: I see. Is a pleasure to meet you Nira.

Nira: yeah whatever.

Shani: Nira please be more nice.

Midnight: it's fine, I understand she doesn't trust me yet. I wanted to ask you if you'd join my peerage.

Shani: what is a peerage?

Midnight goes on explaining what a peerage is and about how it works. He also tells them about his dimension. Shani agrees to joig his peerage, but Nira said she has to join too because she still doesn't trust Midnight. Midnight agrees to it and makes both of them his rooks. Midnight then teleported back to Earth. He didn't see any of the Z Fighters so he assumed they left. He started to fly back to his house. He decided to fly so he could think.

Midnight: (Back to what I was thinking about earlier I've been feeling weird all day. I keep getting the other to fuck every woman I know. It's not my incubus side I can tell. Okay and the only time this happens is when-)

Midnight eyes widened and he stopped flying. He figured out what was wrong.

Midnight: oh god I'm in heat.

Midnight begins to fly back home faster.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next time on Supreme Hybrid God

Kobayashi: Midnight what's wrong? Your flirty but your not usually this touchy.

Midnight: Kobayashi I'm in heat.

Kobayashi: *flirty* then maybe we should do something about that.

Scene change

Kobayashi: bye everyone it was nice meeting you

Midnight: goodbye everyone I'll be sure to visit from time to time.

ZFighters: bye

Next time Midnight's Heat and Going Home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 28 50
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...
620K 12.1K 24
Long Naruto oneshots that'll make you blush harder than Kakashi. Written when I was a cringey freshman! Enjoy.
396K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
993 15 7
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...